Realizing My Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah baby! You were made for this. You're gonna make your Daddy cum, you sexy little slut!" he cried after several more minutes of skull fucking me. I looked up into his eyes as he growled and his balls tightened up. His cock swelled and exploded down my throat. He pulled out so just his head was in my mouth and the next load filled it up. I swallowed it down and barely had time to savor the taste before my mouth flooded with his seed again. Some went up my nose but I managed to swallow it before I choked. I was shocked to discover that cum was delicious and I couldn't get enough of it. I drank down the next ten mouthfuls of it. He sat heavily on the couch and I followed him to greedily lick his magnificent package clean. "God damn girl. You sure love that dick, don't you?" he asked.

"Oh yes sir! I love your beautiful cock Daddy. I would never have thought of doing any of this yesterday but after today I will worship your cock forever. When you saved me today it turned me on more than anything and made me very proud that you cared about me so much." I told him.

He smiled down at me and ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you, girl. I'll always take care of you." he told me. I flushed with joy at his words and snuggled up to his beautiful manhood. It was soon hard again and my Daddy gripped my hair and pulled me up to look at him. "Now I'm gonna make a woman out of you."

I quailed a little at the realization that he meant to fuck me. Excitement and nervousness coursed through me as I nodded. "I'll do anything for you, Daddy." I said "I love you."

12