Realizing our Passion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you look good in gold baby, but just remember, I make money, but not that much money." I said. She giggled again and walked over to the checkout counter. The man behind the checkout counter watched her with wide eyes and I felt my eye twitch with a bit of jealousy as he stared at what the swimsuit did to her curves. She winked at me as she turned to the counter. She stretched slowly and looked at him.

"Excuse me my good man. I think I'd like to buy this one." She said sweetly. He just looked her up and down.

"Oh yes indeed." He said. "Tell you what sweetheart, you let me take a picture of you in that and post it on the wall in here, and I'll let you have that suit, and any other two you want for free." I frowned as I watched his eyes continually drift to her chest and her legs. She seemed to ponder that for a second, but I stepped up.

"Sorry buddy." I said, trying to be a little cordial, "but I'm the only one who gets to appreciate this work of art." I gave Ana a smile and gestured back to the changing room. "Why don't you grab any others you want and let's get out of here." She shrugged at the cashier and winked at me as she walked past. She knew he was checking her out, and she didn't seem to care. The guy leaned forward and dropped his voice a little.

"Shit dude, you've got a burner right there! Don't suppose you'd be willing to share huh?" he asked a little jokingly. I didn't find it amusing. I shook my head.

"Don't even think about it bub. That one's mine." I said, sounding a little more possessive than I meant to. He held up his hands in a pacifying manner.

"Hey, hey. Okay. No harm done. I was just joking man. Just thought I'd tell you your girl's hot. In case it escaped your notice." he joked again. That time I let out a small laugh and watched Anabel come out of the changing room.

"Trust me man. I noticed." I said staring at her. She smiled at me as she placed the swimsuits on the counter and the cashier rang them up. I about choked on my tongue when the total came to sixty-five dollars. I looked down at the tiny pieces of fabric in amazement.

How the hell is something so small so expensive? I thought to myself. I eyed Anabel and just shook my head a little. "You're lucky I love you" I teased as I handed the guy my card. She giggled softly and bit her lower lip.

"You do love me. And you know what things like this usually lead to." She winked at me and started to strut out of the store. The cashier let out a low whistle as we watched her perfect ass sway with each step.

"Quit looking" I shot at him before hurrying out after her. She stopped a little distance away from the swimsuit store and faced me. She laughed a little and gave me an amused look.

"Oh my god. Could you be more jealous?!" She teased. I eyed her and pursed my lips before shrugging. I lowered my voice a little even though there weren't a lot of people around.

"Hey, I get to be double protective. You're my little sister as well as my girlfriend." I said plainly. She gave me a cute smile and stepped close to me.

"Oh you. I appreciate that Jacob. But you know what, let them look. It feels nice to be noticed. Besides, you know that I'm yours. And only yours." She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back.

"Yeah. I do know that. I promise I'll try to be less territorial in the future." I said. She pulled her head back and grinned as she lifted an eyebrow.

"Territorial?" She asked a little incredulously. I nodded.

"Yep. I don't get jealous. I'm territorial. Jealousy is wanting something that's not yours. Being territorial is protecting something that you know is already yours." I told her, quoting something I had seen online a while back. She laughed at that and shook her head.

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard." she joked. I shrugged.

"It is what it is. That guy was trying to move in on my territory." I winked at her. She laughed again.

"So what? Now I'm just a piece of property?" She sassed. I nodded.

"Yep. Pretty much." I joked. She snorted an playfully slapped my arm.

"Come on jerk ass. Let's see what else there is to do in here." She slipped her hand back into mine and we walked down the mall again.

We stopped off in a shoe store so that she could look around. Once again, I was clueless. I didn't get the fascination with shoes either. I had a pair of running shoes, a pair of normal 'going out' shoes, and a pair of dress shoes. That was it. Though when we walked in, I did see a wall of flip-flops and sandals that I decided to pay a visit. Mine and come undone before the end of the previous summer and I hadn't replaced them yet. I grabbed the first pair I liked and held the box under my arm while I waited for Anabel to finish perusing the shop. It took a good fifteen to twenty minutes for her to finally pick something out. I paid for both of them and hefted the bag. It was a large one so I tossed the bags from the other two stores in it as well as we walked out. That's when we heard an excited voice call from up the way.

"Jacob? Jacob is that you?!" I turned and suppressed a groan as my first ex-girlfriend came bounding up and flung her arms around me. I sighed a little and tried to be friendly.

"Hi Becca." I said. I patted her lightly on the back with one hand before stepping away. We had dated for a couple of weeks, but she had been clingy, controlling, and she was not terribly bright. So I had broken it off with her, but I don't really think that she ever truly got it.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here!" She enthused. I nodded and tried to speak.

"Yeah. I'm actually here with-" She cut me off.

"So what are you doing tonight Jacob? I was thinking maybe we could go out and do something together." She said smiling her clueless smile. I lifted an eyebrow and tried to get in a word again.

"Actually Rebecca, I'm kind of-" I let out an exasperated breath as she interrupted me again.

"Maybe we could see a movie. Or grab something for dinner. Just like old times." she said. Old times. I had dated her when we were sophomores in high school. That did seem like a long time ago now. I shook my head.

"No Becca, sorry. But I'm kind of with someone." I said, trying to keep the irritation out of my voice as I put my arm around Anabel. Rebecca looked her up and down dumbly and then looked at me.

"Seriously Jacob? This ginger bimbo? I though you had better taste than that." she frowned. My eyes narrowed in anger and I spoke in a low voice.

"Listen, I've known her for a very long time and she's perfect. She's not a bitch. And she actually has a brain that she knows how to use. And while we're talking about it, it looks like I need to spell this out for you. I'll try to use small words. Rebecca, we broke up years ago. We. Are. Not. Together. I can date whomever I want. I'm not interested in trying you again. So you might as well get that through your head now." It was a little harsher than I intended, but it was what I meant. I expected tears or anger from her, but she just scoffed and turned her back.

"Well when she fails to satisfy you, don't come crying to me." she snapped before stomping away. I lifted an eyebrow and watched her go. I heard a snort next to me and eyed Anabel. She had her lips tightly shut and I could see she was trying not to laugh.

"What?" I asked suspiciously. She snorted again and nodded after Becca.

"You actually dated that?" she queried. I sighed and tried not to laugh myself.

"Yeah, not my smartest decision." I answered. She let out a small, barking laugh.

"I'll say! She's dumb as a post!" she exclaimed. I gave her a reproachful look.

"Hey! That's mean!" I said. She looked up at me a little confused, then I continued. "What did the post ever do to you?" She burst out laughing and I laughed with her. We had just settled down when I spotted Alan and Sierra walking toward us.

"Hey, Jake! Anabel!" Alan hollered. I waved and beckoned them over.

"Hey guys" Ana greeted as they came up. I rapped knuckles with Alan and Sierra and Anabel traded a hug. I shook my head a little as I gave them an amused look.

"You didn't leave a big mess on our kitchen chair did you?" I accused. They laughed and Sierra shook her head.

"Nah. But the table might need a little washing when we get back." She grinned. I rolled my eyes and heard Anabel laugh.

"You two horn dogs. Do you ever take a break?" She teased. Sierra glanced at Alan and then shook her head.

"No, not really. He even had his fingers in me most of the way here." She admitted. Ana and I exchanged a knowing look and hooked her thumb at me.

"Yeah, Jake probably would have done the same to me if I had let him. But he can't drive when he's distracted. So I didn't let him." She giggled. I rolled my eyes and tried to play innocent.

"I like to think I would have done just fine. You think I'm gonna take a chance at injuring this?" I quickly let my hand drift over her sex. She gave me a slightly mocking look and lightly slapped my hand away.

"Hey, Captain Pervert, we're in public you know." She chastised. I snorted and looked around.

"I don't see anyone looking." I said. She rolled her eyes and lightly slapped my chest. I laughed and squeezed her a little. Alan then piped up.

"So then, anybody else hungry? I worked up a bit of an appetite with my sexy girl here." He said. Sierra snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too." she agreed. I looked at Anabel and she nodded.

"Alright then." I said. "Let's go grab a bite to eat" We walked together across the mall to the food court. I looked down at Anabel. "So what are you in the mood for Ana?" I asked. She looked around and pointed at the Subway.

"How about a good sandwich?" She said. I nodded.

"Sure. I could go for a sub" I emphasized the last word just to be an ass. She rolled her eyes and started walking toward the Subway. I followed her while Alan and Sierra headed over to the Pizza Hut. Ana ordered some sort of Italian sub while I ordered my own concoction of buffalo chicken, banana peppers, and chipotlé southwest sauce. She looked up at me as I put it together and just shook her head.

"You are so weird." She said. I laughed and shrugged.

"It's good." I said. She chuckled and we went to sit down. Sierra and Alan joined us a few minutes later. We joked around while we ate and I found myself stroking Anabel's leg. Even after we were finished eating we sat around having a good time. After a little while, Anabel looked up at me and gave me a pointed look.

"Ahem. Jacob." she said quietly. I looked at her confused and she looked down toward her legs. I looked down and saw that at some point my hand had slid off of her leg and onto her pussy. I smirked at her and rubbed her a little bit.

"I'm not driving now." I said devilishly. She eyed me and seemed like she wanted to protest, but before she could say anything, she went and let out a slight moan. Sierra chuckled and gave her an amused look.

"And we're the horn dogs?" She teased. Anabel sucked in a shaky breath and looked at me. "Where's the nearest bathroom?" She asked huskily. I pointed to the far end of the food court and she nudged me to let her up. I let her up and she took my hand to pull me along a little. I saw Alan and Sierra give us a shocked look and even I was a little shocked at what was going on. Anabel pulled me along to the bathroom and looked around to make sure nobody was watching before she pulled me into the bathroom. She pushed me into the closest stall and locked it behind us. She turned to look at me and her face was pure lust. I blinked at her.

"Anabel...really?" I was nervous, but also excited. She didn't respond, she just took my face in her hands and pressed her lips to mine. I put my hands out to hold myself up as the toilet tried to trip me. I finally regained my balance and pressed back against her as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I twined my tongue around hers and ran my hands up her sides and under her shirt. She broke our kiss with a heavy gasp and started pulling her shirt up. We got it up over her breasts and he bra followed. I leaned down to suck a nipple into my mouth as she gasped and stroked my head. I wasn't gentle. I nipped and bit and twisted. At one point I thought I'd been too rough and hurt her when she cried out, but she held me fixed to her breast and just kept moaning. I shifted my attention to the other nipple as my hand reached down into her panties and started rubbing her pussy eagerly. She was soaked. She humped against my hand as I slid her shorts and her panties down to her knees.

"Oh god. I need you Jake." she whispered. My rock hard cock didn't need telling twice as I pulled my shorts down and let it loose. She looked down at it and immediately dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around it. I groaned and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue sliding around my shaft and her warm lips keeping it hard. I let her go for a few moments before I pulled her off and lifted her to her feet. She eagerly let me turn her around and leaned against her arms as she braced herself against the stall. Without hesitation I let my cock find her slippery opening and plunged into her.

"Ahaaa!!" She cried out in ecstasy as I pushed my full length inside her gushing, hot pussy. I started pounding her relentlessly as I groaned and she whined in pleasure. "J..Jacob!" She cried. Any attempt at being quiet had gone out the window pretty much when we began, so I didn't hold back. My hips knocked hard against her ass with every thrust.

"Anabel!" I moaned as her pussy hungrily gripped my cock with every stroke. Our breathing came in heavy ragged gasps as I reached around to grip her breasts from behind and she bucked back with her hips to meet each of my thrusts. I felt her velvety walls contract rapidly and she moaned again as she came.

"Oh Jake! This is so...oh fuck!" She cried as her body started shaking with the force of her orgasm. I could tell what she meant. We were fucking hard and passionate in the stall of the...shit were we in the men's or women's bathroom?.. At the mall. It was one of the hottest things we had ever done and her orgasm triggered my own. I grunted heavily and plunged into her as I let myself cum hard and long in her. It took several long, heavenly seconds for me to finally finish. I swallowed hard and tried to catch my breath. We were both panting heavily. I slid my slowly softening cock out of Anabel and leaned against the stall. She slowly turned and I had to catch her as her legs buckled beneath her. A spark of concern ran through me.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. She panted and laid her head against me.

"No, I'm fucking fantastic." She replied breathlessly. "I just can't feel my legs right now." she let out a soft giggle and looked up at me. "That was so hot."

I nodded. "Yes you were." I said. She snorted and ran a hand over my chest.

"How many people do you figure heard us just now?" She asked giddily. I blew out an amused breath and shrugged.

"I have no idea. I was too busy inside your amazing pussy to try to notice." I said playfully. She giggled and slowly got her legs under her, leaning on me for support.

"Alright. I think I might be able to manage to walk out of here now, if you help me." She said. I grinned and helped her get dressed. I pulled my shorts back up and poked my head out of the stall and saw that the bathroom was clear, so we exited as quickly as Ana's wobbly legs would let us. We found Alan and Sierra still waiting at the table we had left them at. They looked up at us as we sat back down. Alan's eyes widened as he saw me supporting Anabel a little.

"Damn dude. What did you do to her?" he laughed. Anabel didn't miss a beat.

"He fucked me senseless." She said. They both laughed at her response.

"Yeah, it looks like it." Sierra commented, indicating Anabel's slightly disheveled hair and droopy eyelids. Anabel looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Would you do me a favor and go buy me a coffee Jake? I'm about to fall asleep over here." She said softly. I smiled at her and went and bought her a coffee. When I sat back down, Sierra teased her a little.

"So you like to fall asleep after sex huh?" She grinned. Ana shrugged and took a sip of her coffee.

"I guess it depends. I didn't have a problem yesterday when we fucked first thing in the morning. Maybe he just screwed me so hard my brain wants to shut down." She grinned at me and trailed a finger down my chest.

"And I would do it again." I retorted as I leaned down to kiss her. She giggled and kissed me back lightly before drinking more coffee. Alan put an arm around Sierra and spoke up.

"Alright. Now that you two have gone and taken dessert before the meal, shall we continue this double date?" He asked playfully. I shot him an amused grin.

"When did it start?" He gestured to the table.

"With lunch." He stated simply. "Now how about a movie?"

I looked at Anabel and she nodded excitedly. "Sounds good to me!" She enthused. I smiled and nodded.

"Alright. I'm in. Let's go find out what they've got playing." We all stood up, Alan and I with our arms around our ladies, and left the food court behind to head to the movie theater.

12