Really?

Story Info
How could all this be happening?
1.3k words
3.6
98k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my stories are long-winded dramas with things like character development, plot development, etc.. They take weeks to write and edit. I decided to try writing and submitting a story in less than 24 hours. So here it is, my first flash story. I hope you enjoy it.

As always, all comments are appreciated.

----*----

Really? How could all this be happening?

My wife and I had left for work leaving our 20-year-old son at home. His school started, uh, I don't know, sometime that day. I can't keep track of him. I just know he goes because he was getting good grades.

I was on my way to work when I realized I forgot something and had to go back home. Now I was in the house and expected it to be quiet, Marcus would still be sleeping. He slept late and then went to school... at some point.

But the house wasn't quiet. I could hear noises coming from down the hallway. Marcus's door was open and I could hear him having sex in there. Had a girlfriend come over? She must be ambitious to be over here so early in the morning. But it wasn't his girlfriend. He was screwing Mona, our 50-year-old next door neighbor. He had her in the missionary position with her legs pointed at the ceiling. His butt was thrusting at full speed and Mona, my church-going, formally considered conservative neighbor, was screaming, "Fuck me, Marcus. Fuck my cunt hard."

I was outta there in a flash, but I needed to talk with someone and I knew my wife would have a conniption so I ended up at my parent's house. They could help me make sense of what I had seen.

Now in my parent's house, it seemed like deja vu. Nobody in the living room but noises from the bedroom area. I walked up the stairs announcing my presence. "Mom, are you up here?" Nobody answered.

I could hear noises coming from my parent's bedroom. I wasn't going to look in, I was just going to get closer to their room and announce myself again. But, before I got to their room I was standing beside a spare bedroom and could now hear noises coming from it. Looking in, I was stunned. My dad was laying on his back naked and a woman, who was obviously not my mom, was bouncing up and down on his hard cock.

"What the fuck," I muttered, but they didn't acknowledge me.

"Oh, Bill, I love your large cock," I heard the woman say. And I couldn't help myself. Yep, I looked. He did have an exceptionally large cock. Fuck, that image would be burned into my brain for a while.

Then I heard my mom scream. I assumed she had caught dad fucking around and was mad as hell. The noise was coming from her room. She was probably in her room crying or something. I walked over and looked in.

My shock was even greater from the view in this room. Mom was on her knees and sucking on the young man's big cock. He couldn't have been over twenty-five and mom was almost sixty-five but from the looks of it, she was a good cocksucker, and he was loving it.

What was I seeing? My mom, sucking some young guy's cock while my dad was fucking someone in the guest bedroom. I didn't know what to think and just stood there watching my mom slobber all over that thing.

Then it happened. Yep, you know it. It's what happens after a guy gets a wonderful blowjob. He grunted loudly, "Ahhhhh". Then his hips were jerking. We all knew what was happening. My mom could taste it, the guy could feel it, and I saw it. I saw it coming out of the corner of her mouth. Fuck, another image I would never get out of my head.

Nobody in this house was interested in talking, they were too busy fucking, so I was outta there.

----*----

Later at work, I had to talk to someone, so I opened up to a co-worker, Bruce at lunch. "Bruce, first my son was fucking my older next door neighbor, and then I catch my parents in an orgy. God, what is this world coming to?"

"Oh come on, Luke. It's not that big a deal. They were just having sex. Everybody likes sex, even your parents."

"Yeah Bruce, but they were fucking people that aren't their spouses. My neighbor is married and my parents weren't fucking each other."

"Luke, you are a dinosaur. People don't just fuck their spouses anymore. People are fucking around these days. It's all great fun. Hell, I'm screwing Suz. Have been for months."

"You're fucking Susie? Your admin? She's married and has four kids. She's not even very good looking. How could you do that?"

"Cause she's a great fuck. She's a wild woman that loves to fuck. Hell, she even loves it up the ass. I give it to her that way every time we fuck."

----*----

I musta made my way through the rest of the day. I really don't remember much about it, but the next thing I knew I was home. God, I needed a drink. As I walked in, what I saw caused my mind went full-tilt. I thought the world had been going crazy before, but now it was falling down around me.

My wife was naked on a mattress in the middle of the living room. She was on her knees and two guys were fucking her, one in front and one from behind. She pulled the cock from her mouth long enough to encourage the guy behind her. "Fuck me, Mike. Fuck my pussy hard." Then she went back to sucking the guy in front. It was Ty. Ty and Mike were my neighbors. My wife was fucking my neighbors.

What the fuck! Everyone is going crazy fucking everyone else and now my wife is fucking the neighbors? I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was just stuck there. And I do mean stuck. I was trying to speak, I was trying to move, but it was like someone was holding me and had their hand over my mouth.

I continued to watch and continued to struggle against my invisible bindings as they turned Tracy on her back and switched holes. They fucked like this for what seemed like forever. Finally, everyone was cumming. Grunts, groans, the guys both said, "Ah, fuck, that was good." She pulled Mike's cock from her cummy mouth. She started telling them how much she enjoyed it.. She even thanked them for coming over and fucking her.

"Thank you, guys. You know how much I like fucking you."

I thought I was completely devastated, but then these words came out of her mouth. "You know, Luke just doesn't do it for me anymore. I need you guys to keep coming over regularly and fucking me. Promise me you will fuck me often."

I blew my lid. My strength became super-human and I broke through the bindings that were holding me, I screamed as loud as I could. "STOP!!" I was thrashing around and yelling over and over again. "Stop Tracy. You gotta stop!" I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

Then I realized I wasn't just thrashing around. I was being pushed and pulled, back and forth. The fog in my head, the visions I had been seeing were dissipating. I was in bed and being shaken by my wife. It took me another second or two but I was slowly awakening.

"Luke, Luke, wake up. You were having a nightmare." The look in Tracy's eyes was fearful and urgent.

I looked at her and said, "Tracy. You were fucking our neighbors. You were fucking Mike and Ty." I wasn't questioning her, it was just a statement, letting her know my nightmare.

She looked at me and didn't say anything, just stared into my eyes. Then I could see tears well up in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Luke. I never meant to hurt you. It was just sex."

Welcome to my nightmare.