Really Just Desserts

Story Info
Husband gets even with lesbian wife for being sent to prison.
6.8k words
4.36
100.4k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flicked the switch and the lights came up, momentarily blinding the two naked women sitting cuffed hand and foot in their cages. When they could see again, Lisa saw me and gasped. I was her ex-husband, the one she and her lover Debbie, the woman in the other cage, had framed for spousal abuse and had sent to prison for the past four and a half years. They had developed the scheme so that they could be together and get most of my money in the divorce. I had gone to jail but it hadn't worked out as far as the money went. The pre-nuptial agreement and my attorney were just too good. All she got was less than half a million from her share of the house, most of which I knew was gone now after over 4 ½ years.

"Despite what most people think, there are several advantages to being in prison", I said into the silence. "The first is that I had a lot of time to work on my trading portfolio. It is now worth a little over fifty million dollars. The second is that you meet all kinds of useful characters, such as the leader of the gang that kidnapped you and brought you here. The last is that it is a perfect alibi for a kidnapping that happened days before you even get out."

"Where are we and why are we here, you bastard?" Lisa demanded. "You will never get away with this."

"Actually, I will", I stated calmly. "Remember the lawsuit papers you were served with just before your kidnapping? There is a preliminary hearing next week. I will get a summary judgment since neither of you will appear in court. Alas, I will never get the money I will be awarded since it will appear that you both cleaned out your accounts and skipped the country. You know, Lisa, you really should have changed your password. It made it too easy for the hacker I hired, another useful prison acquaintance, to get into your computer system. Further investigation as part of my lawsuit will uncover a series of emails where you and Debbie planned your escape and, incidentally, admit to framing me. I might even be able to get a pardon. On the other hand, you will both be wanted for perjury"

"As far as your other questions", I continued, "You are in the basement of a lodge I built on that land I bought upstate. As for why you are here, well it is for revenge for me and punishment for you, of course. I was in prison for four and a half years because I wouldn't admit my guilt and ask for parole. Frankly the idea of keeping you here that long disgusts me so I have decided on four and a half days. This is Day 1; on the evening of Day 5 you will be shipped off to the Cayman Islands on a private yacht. If you are nice to the crew, they won't throw you overboard for the sharks. If you do get to the Caymans, you will be put onboard a private plane to Mexico City. Each of you will have ten thousand dollars cash. Everything else you have has already been transferred to accounts in the Caymans that everyone will assume were yours before they were cleaned out, but are actually mine. This will explain where you have been if anyone traces you. After that, I don't care where you go or how you live, but you should probably stay out of the US for the next seven years until the statute of limitations expires on perjury. Come back before that or make trouble and I assure you that you can both be made to disappear for good. I used to be nice, but not so much anymore."

It was mostly the truth, just not the whole truth. Our location was a lie, but they wouldn't find that out until too late.

"In the meantime" I concluded, "I am going to make up for all the sex I missed these past four and a half years, including things like taking that tight little ass you denied me in our three years of marriage, and teaching your lesbian girlfriend what sex with a man is like. I also decided that I really should try out S&M since it always interested me, and now I have two eager volunteers."

"First a few ground rules. If you are good, you will survive all this with no permanent damage, other than a few piercings in strategic places. Every morning when the alarm sounds and the lights come up, you will have thirty minutes to shower and use the toilet – no need to dress. I strongly suggest that you use the enema syringes provided since you will usually have to clean my dick with your mouth after it has been in your ass. Naturally I will be filming all of this. I will then bring in your breakfast and give you another thirty minutes to eat and clean up. After that, you're mine. We will "work" through lunch and you will get dinner only after we are finished for the day."

"When I am present," I continued, "you will speak only when spoken to; you will refer to me as 'Master' and you will obey my orders immediately. You have probably noticed all the cameras and equipment in here. It is nice to have the money and creativity to really indulge myself. All of this is designed to cause you pain and give me pleasure. And, like all good S&M scenes, you do have a safe word or safe phrase really. Yours (and please be sure to remember the exact phrasing or it won't work) is "Please Master, fuck my ass". Naturally, if you use your safe word, I will then stop the current scene and respect your safe word by doing just that - fucking your ass. We will start with my 8 inch dick and then if you lose the coin toss, my fucking machine. The attachment size used will be selected by a random drawing. It has 7, 9, 11, and 13 inch attachments. Frankly, the thought of the 13 incher hammering away for 15 minutes in your ass scares even me, so you might want to be careful using your safe word. The fucking machine will also be used for punishment, but with different attachments. Those are the same sizes but have electrified metal rings which give a really nasty shock to your poor ass or cunt every time it bottoms out. For punishment, I get to select the attachment size, which opening it goes in and I will set the timer for either 15, 30 or 60 minutes depending on the seriousness of your transgression." I also have other toys I may use, at my sole discretion.

"So here is your breakfast" I said shoving the bowls into the cages. "Hobble forward to the bars and I will unlock your wrist cuffs so you can eat, but the ankles cuffs stay chained together. Today only you have one hour to eat, shower and use the toilet. I will be back in one hour." Both women hobbled forward and I unlocked the short chains securing their wrist cuffs to each other but left the cuffs themselves locked in place and left the room.

Re-entering the dungeon an hour later, I stated "It is time to get started. I have decided to flip a coin to decide today's lucky lady. Heads it is Lisa, tails it is Debbie." I dramatically showed them the coin, flipped it and then called out "Tails – I guess this is Debbie's lucky day."

I opened the cage door and forced Debbie out, despite her struggles and swearing, pushing her down face up on a narrow bench and clipping both of her wrist cuffs to a ring at the end of the bench, over her head, with her pussy at the lower edge and her naked legs hanging off the end. Debbie was a slender blonde, a bit taller than Lisa's five foot five with nice, full c-cup breasts, small, pale nipples and a killer ass. Too bad she didn't share those lovely assets with guys, at least not before now. Since she was already naked, stretching her out on the bench forced her tits out enticingly so that they jiggled slightly as I positioned her to my satisfaction. Next, I unlocked the short chain joining her ankle cuffs and attached each ankle to the end of a spreader bar affixed just below the end of the bench. I expanded the bar until she was spread as wide as possible and locked it in place. Lisa watched nervously as her lover was secured, but, at least for now, stayed silent.

Next I opened a large equipment cabinet on one side wall and contemplated the instruments there. Selecting a short whip with a single long lash about four feet long, I returned to the bound beauty. "Normally" I informed her, "you would receive extra punishment for struggling. I will mostly overlook the struggling and cursing just this once, since I am planning on punishing you anyway. However, I strongly suggest that you be more careful in the future. As a penalty though, you cannot use your safe word for the first hour."

Positioning myself at one side, I started using the whip just above her elbows and moved up the insides of her upper arms to her armpits, first one side and then the other, the whip making sharp cracking sounds when it struck and leaving a vivid red welt each time it struck. Although the room was completely soundproof, her loud shrieks every time the whip struck started annoying me, so I stopped and stuffed her panties, removed with the rest of her clothing before she was forced into the cell, into her mouth and secured them in place with duct tape. I would have to take them out later to use her mouth and so she could use her safe word, something I was looking forward to making her do. As I did this, Lisa broke her silence and started screaming at me and calling me names. I silenced her by pointing out that she had just earned punishment for herself and that if she persisted, I would also double the number of strokes I planned to give Debbie.

The next target was Debbie's stretched out stomach, moving up her ribs toward her round but vulnerable tits with their small, pale, and now fully-erect nipples. I was glad for the gag since I could tell the shrieks now would have been even louder. I stopped just short of her tits and next whipped her thighs, starting just above her knees and moving ever closer to her cunt and clit. As the strokes got closer to the center of her womanhood she was really shrieking behind the gag and struggling frantically to escape. Again I stopped just short of her most tender target and moved back up to her tits. I had been somewhat hard ever since I bound her to the bench, but my dick was rock hard by this point; I was really looking forward to putting that erection to good use soon.

The next series of whip strokes focused on her tits, first the fleshy breasts and then the erect nipples, first one side, then the other. The whole breast jiggled delightfully (at least for me) for several seconds after each stroke and I was pausing after each stroke to allow the pain to soak in. Each sharp crack of the whip was also punctuated by her muffled shriek and frantic attempts to lift herself completely off the bolted-down bench to escape the lash. Since she was so obviously loving this, I just knew she was really going to love the finale!

After ten strokes to each of her nipples, it was time for the finale. Moving between her spread legs, I first checked her cunt by fingering her, dipping my fingers deep into her vulnerable and soon to be abused womanhood. Despite all her screams, she was dripping wet. I played with her for a couple of minutes, despite the protests she mumbled through the gag. Lastly, I began to stroke her clit. I wanted it nice and sensitive for the lash. When she began to involuntarily respond, I reached forward and slowly wiped my juicy fingers on her lips. Then I stepped back and brought the lash squarely down on the side of her spread and dripping cunt. The next nine were the same – right lips, left lips, repeat. Now the muffled shrieks were shrill and were interspersed with sobs and moans that were audible even through the gag.

I paused, thought for a moment and then went back to the equipment cabinet. Returning, I attached alligator clips with rows of sharp little teeth to each of her inner cunt lips, stretching them out by attaching elastic cords from the clips to rings at the side of the bench, spreading her pussy even wider. I ignored her renewed muffled screaming and stepped back, admiring the scene.

Naturally, the next five strokes of the whip were focused on her tender and now wide open center, accompanied by shrieks that were starting to be loud even around the gag. Finally, the last five whip strokes were directly on her clit, the sharp crack of each stroke accompanied almost immediately by a loud, prolonged but panty-muffled scream. At the third crack of the whip, she convulsed in a definite orgasm, and then really shrieked as the last two strokes hit her even more sensitive, orgasm-engorged, clit.

I checked the time – forty minutes gone. That left me twenty minutes to deal with my raging erection before she could use her safe word. I was pretty sure Debbie was technically a virgin and wanted to stay that way. I also suspected her flimsy hymen had long ago fallen prey to vibrators or dildos in her hands or the hands of girlfriends. Still, the idea that I might be the first man to actually fuck her turned me on. Since I wasn't sure if she would really sacrifice her ass to save her technical virginity, I had decided not to give her a chance. I planned to take her ass later anyway after I forced her to use her safe word.

I moved to the head of the bench and removed the panty gag, in case she wanted to beg. Standing right in front of her face, I then stripped my pants off. Her eyes got wider as I stripped, exposing my rock-hard eight inches. I then moved to the other end of the bench and stepped up between her legs to her sore pussy. Her clit and nether lips were red and puffy from the whipping she had received, but her cunt was still dripping wet. I placed my dick at her entrance and began teasing her, giving her an inch or so and then pulling out, then two, then three, watching her shake her head wildly and shrieking "no, no" almost continuously, interspersed with cursing and crying. She was very tight, I have to give her that, and I had to push hard to seat the last two inches, shoving up hard against her cervix.

Once fully seated, I slowly pulled out until just the head was still in her, listening to her gasp, then slammed back in all the way in one hard stroke, accompanied by a shriek. I began fucking her hard, in and out, varying the rhythm and making sure the top of my dick rubbed against her swollen clit. The squishy sounds of finally fucking a wet pussy after over four years were music to my ears. I kept this up for a solid ten minutes, finally cumming explosively deep in her cunt when I just couldn't hold out any longer. I think she may have actually climaxed again as well but with all her shrieking and crying it was hard to tell for sure. I rested in her for a moment then pulled out with a pop and walked back to the head of the table.

I cut off her sobbing by shoving my cock in her mouth, telling her "Clean it. Bite me and this past hour will seem like a picnic." Thoroughly cowed, at least for the moment, she licked and sucked our combined juices off my dick. I checked my watch. Sure enough, the hour was up. It was time to convince her to use her safe word. As I continued in her mouth, I began to get hard again. "Why not", I thought, and began to thrust with more purpose. Despite the fact that I had just cum, it took me less than five minutes to fill her mouth (and throat – I was thrusting pretty deep by that point) with cum. Blame it on over four years with no woman. Now it was time to move on.

Since the ladies were not going anywhere, I decided to take a break. I moved over to the wet bar I had installed on the side wall opposite the equipment cabinet and poured myself a generous shot of bourbon, dropping in a couple of ice cubes. Sipping slowly and really savoring the 18 year old bourbon, I contemplated Debbie, still fastened to the bench, and thought about next steps. Finishing the bourbon, I returned the glass to the bar and moved back to Debbie.

Since there were already clips on Debbie's cunt lips, that seemed a good place to start. I rolled a custom-modified battery charger over. The voltage had been stepped up from 12 to 36 volts, since 12 volts doesn't penetrate skin all that well, the amperage had been dialed way down for safety and the power leads split into six separate circuits. A custom-designed control board completed the setup. I attached two leads to the clips already on Debbie's cunt lips and added clips and leads to both of her still-throbbing nipples and to her swollen little clit. Like the ones on her cunt lips, each clip had sharp little teeth that really bit into her tender flesh. The final lead went to a small 4 inch dildo with electric rings spaced along the length. I raised the bar attached to her ankles and secured it to a pulley overhead, giving me unfettered access to her ass. After playing with her tight little asshole for a few moments, I inserted the soon-to- be-electrified dildo completely into her ass with one shove, accompanied by another squeal from Debbie. I secured the dildo in place with straps.

"Now Debbie", I explained, "this control will begin sending shocks in a random order to each of the electrodes on your body. Every five minutes, the power and frequency will increase. By the end of the thirty minute program the shocks will be really strong and almost continuous. You will probably lose control of your bladder, but not to worry, I will have Lisa lick up any accidents later. Always remember, you can use your safe word to stop this at any time."

"Good luck." I said, pushing the start button. Debbie grunted and bit her lip as the first shock hit her right nipple (the control panel had lights that indicated which area was being hit). I could see her relax slightly; no doubt thinking it wasn't so bad. In case you have never been tortured with electric shocks (I actually have) the thing about them is that your nerves get more sensitive with each shock. What starts out feeling relatively mild will eventually have grown men screaming. I made myself another bourbon and sipped it as I watched her squirm around as the shocks hit one spot then another, although sometimes the same spot would be shocked several times in a row. Debbie was not happy and shrieked and jerked with each new shock; I was not sympathetic and ignored her screams. After all, this was the bitch my wife had left me for and who had conspired to ruin my life.

By the end of the first five minutes, she was crying out with each new shock. By the end of ten minutes she was alternately screaming and crying. When the third stage hit she lost control of her bladder, making a mess, but also, since the urine was conductive, turning her entire crotch into one big electrode every time any of the electrodes down there fired. It was less than four minutes after that that she screamed "Fuck my ass". "Not the right phrase" I advised, smirking. "I told you the exact phrasing was important, although just this once I will overlook you not referring to me as 'Master'."

"Master, please fuck my ass" was her next try. "Close, but no cigar," I replied. "Please fuck my ass Master" was her next try. I continued to ignore the incorrect phrase. Then she began screaming almost continuously as time ran out, and the fourth stage of shocks began. Finally, "Please Master, fuck my ass" sounded between the screaming. I shut the shocks off immediately. "See, that wasn't so hard", I commented.

I unclipped the electrodes and unfastened her from both ends of the table, but left the spreader bar attached. She winced and moaned as circulation returned when each clip was removed. I then picked her up (lots of working out with weights in prison), flipped her over so that she was face down, carried her over and deposited her on a pad facing a low padded wall. The wall was about two feet high and had a padded 2x4 attached, slanting forward at an angle and secured at the far end to a platform with another ring. I secured her lower body, legs still spread, tightly against the wall and pushed her upper body down flat against the angled board. Next I secured her still cuffed-together wrists to the far ring, leaving her stretched out, head down and ass up. Because the angled board was narrow, her tits pushed out on either side of the board, her poor nipples begging for more attention. I finished with a strap around her chest, just below her breasts, locking her upper body to the inclined board. Once she was secured, I decided that it was time for Lisa.

12