Really Just Desserts Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, I dragged a mat over to the rope area in the corner, laid her down on it and clipped two overhead ropes, spaced wide apart, to her ankle cuffs. I hoisted her up, alternating each rope as she lifted. Because the ropes were set six feet apart, as I hoisted her up, her legs were spread widely, leaving her poor little cunt exposed. Satisfied with her position, I retrieved a new toy, a thin riding crop, and slowly began her eight strokes, trying to make sure I hit her cunt and clit dead center with each stroke. The whippy crop made very satisfying cracks each time it connected. She did shriek a bit, but not as much as she would have two days ago. After every stroke, I would finger her abused cunt to see how wet she was getting.

Finishing up, I let her down enough so that her head and back were flat on the mat, but her legs were still raised. I had decided I was ready for one more climax, so I fucked her missionary style as she lay on the mat with her legs in the air. Since I had cum not long before, this was a long, leisurely fuck. When I got close, I pulled out, moved around and came on her face, covering her from chin to forehead.

Finally I released her and put her back in her cell. Feeling charitable, I tossed a tube of "Preparation H" to Debbie, went out and got their dinners, then dimmed the lights and walked out.

12