Realms of Eden: A Warrior Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

"Whoa!" he had said, "I think Kelsey might like to tell you that information. After all," he had said, with a wink at the boy, "I am only the father!"

Kelsey had laughed along with him, though sadly she thought to herself, I wish Sydney was.

Kelsey laughed in remembrance of the young man pestering her for all the information, watching his happy face as for the rest of the afternoon the discussion centred on babies and house improvements. She hoped that somehow some of those improvements might be to find a room for the boy across from her when he became a man.

It was not that Kelsey didn't love her husband, it was that he didn't love her. She knew that he considered her a thing, a prize, the jewel on an imaginary ring on his finger that he could lay aside or pick up whenever he wanted. Resentment grew within her as she knew that he was meeting and bedding other women in his business trips away, but he was prone to going into long sulks or jealous rages if she mentioned anyone that may have caught her eye.

Then suddenly he changed, he became attentive, caring, his business trips ceased, hell some weeks he didn't leave the house, as he tenderly and passionately loved her in their bed. His renewed attention coupled with the exceedingly passionate and constantly more and more erotic dreams she was having with a man that she imagined was Sydney fully grown, kept her for a small time exceedingly happy and carefree. It was little wonder that she fell pregnant.

Six months after the couple had told Sydney, Jennifer Anne Gilroy came into the world; Sydney fell in love with the red curly haired bundle with her big brown eyes that looked innocently out at the world.

Kelsey Gilroy let the young man hold her child the first day she bought her home from the hospital. As Kelsey passed the small bundle to the seated boy it seemed that the little girl looked right into his heart as she lay quietly in his arms. Kelsey could not help the thudding of her own heart as she watched them, she made a promise to herself that she would pass his child to him one day, not the pretence that had played in her mind as she had handed Jenny to him now.

As Jennifer grew and began crawling Sydney would spend many hours letting her chase him around as he played with her stuffed toys and set up blocks with her. Kelsey always told Sydney that she was so pleased to see the little girl so happy when he was around as sometimes she was so restless with David and never really settled until the boy had shown up and given the little one some playtime.

David was so inconsistent in his behaviour of late, sometimes she wondered who the hell he was, his surly face and too busy attitude made her want to scream and shout at him, other times he would sit for hours with the child lying in his arms as she looked up at him crooning lullabies.

Sydney had not been near her for nearly two months, he had not gone to school, she watched for him every day, spying on the house further up the hill as she went to feed the ducks that also seemed to be restless and unsettled as their frequent visitor stayed away from them. Jenny cried constantly, her tear filled face appeared to be terrified at something but nothing could be done to settle her.

It was only when the quieter, softer David would appear after a business trip or returned early from one of his trips that the little girl would settle and give Kelsey some much needed sleep. Not that the sleep easily came as she cried and sobbed into her pillow over her missing little man.

Unbeknown to Kelsey, Sydney's father had rammed his head into his bedroom wall after his mother had told him that Sydney was, "Abusing himself under her roof!"

The young man had not even known what she meant, but Peter Douglas had belted and punched the boy much more thoroughly than he had ever done before. His masters had warned him to watch out for this sexual awakening and ensure that it never came to fruition. Again he was told that he could not kill the boy, however damaging the boy's head would be acceptable providing him with diagrams of the areas of the head that he should target.

His belting of the boy's head into the wall had knocked him out and the dizziness and weakness that resulted forced Sydney to stay in bed for almost a week as the injuries prevented him from standing up.

Peter Douglas reported the continued tirades of the mother against the kid as he crawled to the bathroom to relieve himself rather than suffer another flogging from her for wetting his bed. The satisfied response of his masters and the implied rewards he would receive from them set his balls roiling and his rough arse fucking of the mother causing her to screech and beg him to be gentler had his sperm hosing her face and mouth earlier than he anticipated. He made her sleep on the floor as he spread his large body over the bed and dreamed of virgins bleeding on his rampant cock.

When the dizziness finally relented Sydney's mother refused to let him out of the house. His battered face could not be seen by anyone, let alone the slut that lived on the next property. Shrewdly she contacted the school telling them that the boy was suffering from a nervous disorder, symptoms that she had gleaned from asking Peter to search the internet for her. He had even gotten a certificate from an out of town doctor to present to the school to stop anyone coming out and checking on him.

One of the teacher's aides that lived nearby had begun dropping off school work for the brat as well, she lost some of it, deliberately and gave him other parts of it with incomplete pages and missing notes. She hated the boy so much and her tender arse-hole was sure it was his fault.

Eventually Sydney was allowed to return to school and the teachers nodded sympathetically to him as they allowed him a little extra time to catch up on the eight weeks he had missed.

Kelsey Gilroy gave him the biggest hug of his short life when he shyly knocked on her back door after his long recovery. Inside Kelsey wept, the marks had not quite disappeared to her scrutiny of his handsome face, the monsters had obviously gone past their usual care in hiding their abuse. She wondered what the hell the beautiful boy had done to be treated so. Hands ruffling through his hair found the barely noticeable bump on his head and she felt him stiffen a little as she held him against her breasts, ensuring that his face lay tightly against them as if the heart beating beneath them could somehow reach through to him and heal the last of his hurts.

Kelsey watched the young man's face and saw the surprise and delight on it when her little girl toddled towards him with her hands held aloft droning, in the monotone that toddlers get when they are almost ready to talk. The droning only stopped when she was lifted up and snuggled into Sydney's neck.

Sydney, sitting with the little girl sucking her dummy and staring into his eyes contentedly, was telling Kelsey that he was very sorry that he had not been able to come and see them before now. Kelsey decided to push her luck and gave him a searching, open look saying, "Sydney is there something you want to tell me?" She sighed when he ducked his head feigning sudden interest in Jenny's smiles and didn't answer.

The boy took Jenny on little walks with him up to see the ducks and as she began to speak her baby talk Kelsey found that he was answering a lot of Jenny's questions and clearly understood most of what she said. Obviously he truly connected with the little red head and she with him, goodness knows that David and I have no idea half the time what she is saying, she thought, yet he can always get the book, toy or piece of food she wanted.

Kelsey's heart would thud, as laughingly she would open the back door just as he would knock, his face red with embarrassment as he heard Jenny excitedly yelling, "Syddy! Ducks!" in the kitchen behind her.

When Kelsey told Sydney that Jenny got very sick, not eating, sleeping and continuously crying when after another severe belting from both of his parents had kept him confined to the house for a couple of weeks Sydney decided that he would try to do everything to make her better.

"It seems," said Kelsey, "that Jenny knows when you are sick." She emphasised the word sick making Sydney think that she was not quite buying the stories that he was telling her.

Kelsey had also confronted the boy's mother, hinting to her that she was worried about how many times a young growing boy was getting injured and spending so much time away from school. Sophia reported this to Peter and for a while the beatings were restricted to the use of his belt across the boy's bare buttocks. Buttocks that Peter Douglas often pictured in his head, after administering another flogging, being parted by his stiff tool as he did to his now thin again wife as he bent her over the kitchen table.

However, the appearance of Bonnie Gilroy caused the beltings to increase but they were now distributed across more than just his arse. His back and legs, chest and shoulders were whipped, Peter Douglas enjoyed the screams as the end of his belt oft times found the boys genitals and nipples. Much more care being taken to hide the bruising with clothing, even forcing the boy to wear sweaters in the summer months, the family lie of his susceptibility to chills being used as an excuse.

Sophia's tirades had never abated and Sydney lived life in fear of her and of being stuck down by someone called The Almighty.

Bonnie Gilroy was a little black haired, brown eyed tom-boy who arrived at the Gilroy house with a small suitcase full of clothes and a sadness that seemed to engulf the whole world. She made Sydney want to hug her from the first time he saw her.

Bonnie was 16, Sydney was now 17, his lanky frame and a 10 centimetre growth spurt during the last year made his body seem all the more awkward. Kelsey had inwardly cheered at his growth, his head now almost reached her breasts when she stood beside him and much to her husband's hidden disgust she began to wear clothing that allowed her cleavage to be seen quite easily at Sydney's new height. David Gilroy laughed, as it seemed the lad was very careful not to look there, he suspected that the young lad with his handsome face may be homosexual.

To Sydney it seemed that Bonnie Gilroy carried the weight of the world on her shoulders and when David introduced her to him as his niece Sydney wondered what could possibly have made this girl so sad. He stuck out his hand to her, though inside he really wanted to put his arms around her, she shyly shook it and said, "Pleased to meet you, Sydney."

Sydney raised his eyes to Mr Gilroy who was waving at him from behind her back, he mouthed, "Ducks." The young man nodded and asked Bonnie if she would like to come and see the ducks while Mrs Gilroy looked after Jenny. They sat by the pond for what seemed like hours and kids being kids chatted about this and that until suddenly she broke down and began crying.

For once in his short life Sydney's awkwardness fell away from him and he placed an arm around her shoulders and gently hugged her to his chest while she sobbed. Through her tears Bonnie told him of the deaths of her parents, killed in a hover crash coming up from New South Wales to see Aunty Kelsey and the baby.

Her father was Dave's brother and Dave had quickly arranged to have Bonnie come and live with him and Kelsey. Sydney had wondered why the Gilroys had left unexpectedly, asking him to feed the ducks and mow the lawn. They had been gone for over a month returning with the girl in their hover.

As he hugged her closer patting her hair until her sobs stopped finally she sniffled and he handed her his handkerchief. "Thank you," she said, "I had been told that you were a nice person and you are."

"Yes, he is," a soft voice came from behind them, turning to find Mr and Mrs Gilroy standing behind them with Jennifer nestled in her Mum's arms smiling at them.

Sydney's mother made the next few years a living hell for him, constantly berating him for any little fault she could find. She did so on her husband's instruction, his masters did not like the appearance of the black haired girl and the influence she could have before they finalised their plans. He had offered to have her kidnapped and sold on the under-age sex market, but they had strongly insisted that he do not touch either her, the red haired child or the mother. A nightmare of his testicles thrust into a vice and tightened until they burst in a bloody mess with his screams ringing in his ears, reinforced their message.

The mother encouraged the two younger brothers, as they began to mimic her, running to her or his father to tell lies about what the boy had done. The beatings became more frequent, escape routes limited as doors that would be open were suddenly locked and Peter Douglas would corner him at the front or back door. Sophia rewarded her two little brave soldiers with extra helpings of food, taken from the plate of her oldest son; she also subtly displayed her female charms to their curious eyes.

Peter Douglas, observing these little displays would grasp her hairy sex and tell her how she was going to be the family slut when his boys were old enough to fuck her. She could only nod as his other hand painfully gasped the hair on her head forcing her mouth to swallow his spurting cock.

Sydney's school work began to suffer and as further punishment his participation in sporting activities became limited when his parents, fearing that he was getting education in other areas that they had forbidden on the trips away, wouldn't sign permission slips for trips or provide money for registration fees and the like.

At the beginning of his senior years of education his parents pulled the ultimate in humiliation of the boy, refusing to pay for his text books or pay his school fees. Even though it was compulsory for students to attend education facilities until the age of 21, Sydney's parents were trying to ensure that their wayward brat would certainly be forced to beg them for the money and support that he needed, otherwise he would need to borrow or steal texts to keep up. Without an education he would be forced to remain at home until he was an adult, declared when he turned 25. Peter Douglas' masters had assured him that they boy would never survive to that age.

Kelsey found the boy sobbing over this latest humiliation and she began to understand why the boy was so frightened of his parents, if they could carry out this sort of act they would not be too concerned about the beatings that she knew they were handing out to him. She had already spoken to the police about the matter but they had told her that unless the boy complained to her and she had absolute proof there was nothing they could do.

Contacting her parents' lawyers she desperately planned ways to help the boy without his knowing, her mother was in her dotage now and her father had died years before her marriage to David. The man was the major planner in her life, he was everything to her and she knew that if he had been alive, David would never have married her. The lawyers set aside money from her company interests and under a false company name they arranged for Sydney to be given a part time job as a gopher and labourer.

Kelsey smiled as Sydney breathlessly told her about this piece of good luck and she helped him secretly create the bank accounts he needed to have his wages paid in to and helped purchase his books and pay his school fees. The mother of Sydney roundly abused her when she found that Sydney not only had the money for his books and school fees, but also had some additional money for other small luxuries.

Kelsey had found that for once in her life she was capable of murder and that frightening thought must have shown through to the woman who rapidly backed down from her sneering tone and eventually told the woman to stop her interfering. Kelsey politely told her to go and fuck herself.

Bonnie and Kelsey Gilroy were the only brightness in Sydney's otherwise bleak life. They tended his cuts and bruises when they found them, even though Sydney was pretty good at covering things up and explained a lot of his injuries, as he also did to teachers and coaches, as getting used to his changing body and not being quite as coordinated as he used to be. Kelsey just fumed every time she heard the lies but she was screaming in frustration on the inside. "Please Sydney just tell me, show me!" she would cry inside her head.

Peter Douglas was also careful to leave bruises only where the most observant would notice them. The back of the neck was one such place, usually by his large hand as he dragged Sydney into a room to administer further welts to his bare arse and back with the strap that held up his oversized pants.

Bonnie and Sydney had formed that special bond that goes with people in distress and they leaned against each other for support. Bonnie's tears had dried up but her heart always seemed heavy at different times when she would quietly tell Sydney about the things she used to do with her parents.

During a hike through the adjoining properties to the mouth of the creek where it spilled gently into the river, Bonnie finally found out the whole truth of her friend's relationship with his family. It was just after a Bonnie's twentieth birthday party, of course Sydney had not been allowed to attend and she had not longed returned from an extended holiday to visit relatives in the New South Wales town that she had come from.

Bonnie had a crush on Sydney, the thin, freckled boy, his dark-blue eyes made her feel funny when she caught him staring at her. Preening she would pretend not to notice him, but her clothing began to get a little skimpier as her breasts grew and the soft fur covered her sex. It was the moisture that covered her curls that worried her the most about her reactions to his eyes and soft voice.

Her aunt Kelsey had told her that her reactions were very normal around the handsome boy and even confided in her niece that sometimes Sydney caused that reaction in her as well. The two women had shyly giggled over the fact and Bonnie found that she liked the honesty of her aunt and the open way that she complimented her dress and her body. Bonnie found that she had a crush on her aunt as well.

The day was hot and the water looked very tempting. The young couple knew the creek almost as well as they knew the back of their own hands and had swum many times in the cool water and fished there during the colder winter months.

They caught plenty of fish but never took any home to eat, as Sydney told Bonnie, "Fish have a right to live too and we don't really need them to live on." She would always agree copying him in his nonsensical whispering to the fish as he removed the barbless hook giving them a quick pat before letting them swim off his hand into the deeper water.

Her Uncle Dave reckoned Sydney was "nature's friend" and pointed out how the ducks would never fly off when he walked near them. He also pointed out how several other creatures that roamed around the bush at the back of the properties always just watched as Sydney walked by but would skitter away and hide if anyone else tramped through their territory.

She suggested a swim, her real intention was to show Sydney how much her breasts had grown in the couple of months that she had been away and she was happy when the boy had readily agreed.

She watched him remove his shoes and socks and had peeled off his shirt in preparation to dive into the deepest part of the creek. Bonnie gasped as she saw the welts across his back and she demanded, "What the fucking hell is that?"

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers