Realms of Eden: A Warrior Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Bonnie's language was never very colourful and her tone and choice of words pulled the boy up short as he hastily pulled the shirt down over the strap marks that covered his back and replied, "Nothing. Come on let's swim!" diving off into the water before she could query him further.

Sydney surfaced in time to see her diving in and as usual noticed her lithe form as she cut through the water a couple of metres from him. He had definitely noticed the extra swell in her bikini top and was treading water, waiting for her to reappear to perhaps get the chance to admire some more of her soft flesh.

He was caught by surprise when she came up behind him trying to duck him under the water by pressing on his shoulders and neck. His yelp of pain immediately stopped her and when her hand moved the collar of his shirt back slightly she could not hold back her gasp of horror.

Bonnie watched as he swam away from her and climbed up onto one of the large rocks that marked the creek's entrance to the river and sat there drying in the sun. She climbed out beside him standing up on the rock planting her hands on her hips saying, "You have to tell someone about what that monster is doing to you!"

Sydney turned his head to look up at her, found the effort too much so he dropped his eyes and found them staring straight into her crotch. His mouth went suddenly dry and he could feel his heart beating hard in his chest. Even as his dick stirred in his shorts he could hear his mother's voice in his head screaming at his wicked thoughts. He thanked whatever deity it was that possessed him to wear loose pants today as it covered him from any embarrassment of what the girl would think of him for reacting in such a way to her innocent display of her sex moulded against the thin, wet fabric of her bikini bottom.

Bonnie knelt at his shoulder and gently tugged his shirt upwards, Sydney gave up trying to hide them and let her lift the shirt up entirely, wincing only slightly when she removed his shirt completely. "My Goodness, Sydney, what did he hit you with?" the horror in her voice as she asked the question was obvious.

The marks across Sydney's back and shoulders, which she could see were purple and fiery red. They looked like they were recent, very recent. She wondered what he had done, if anything, to deserve them.

"His belt," he replied. "Look let it go will you. I can look after myself!"

Angrily he dove back in the water leaving her kneeling there with his shirt in her hand and a hurt look on her face. She watched him paddle back over to where he had left his shoes and socks, unable to swim properly as his shoulders would have been far too painful to allow his arms to move in the necessary fashion. He tugged on his shoes and socks and began tramping off into the bush.

She caught up to him within 10 minutes and tossed his shirt at him, "Put this back on!" she snapped.

Bonnie watched him begin to pull the shirt back over his head, hissing in pain as he caught his hand in the sleeve as sharp pain ran down his right side. Immediately Bonnie was beside him, gently untangling the mess and when his head popped through the right hole he found himself looking straight into her eyes. Eyes that were filled with tears and concern as Bonnie's fears and love bubbled to the surface and made her desperate to find some way to make him see that he needed to get out of the horror he was caught up in.

For Sydney the tearful eyes caused a reaction as basic as the need to breathe as his heart lurched inside him as he looked back at her and suddenly found himself leaning forward to gently kiss her soft lips. Her mouth felt like fire and he pulled away not believing what he had done, Bonnie's eyes were closed now and two big fat tears began to roll down her cheeks, Sydney raised his hand and gently wiped them away. "OK Bonnie, what do you want me to do?"

She opened her eyes, "Tell Uncle Dave! Now!" was her immediate reply. Bonnie would have preferred him to tell Aunty Kelsey, but David Gilroy was, to her mind, the one that could go over there and belt Sydney's father to within an inch of his life for hurting the boy she was in love with.

They walked slowly down the back paths, away from anyone's prying eyes, especially Sydney's mother's, if she had seen them walking hand-in-hand there would have been hell to pay.

Not only did Sophia hate her son, she hated Sin, as she called it and with a capital S. Sydney's ears had been vibrating with her tirades against all sorts of things to do with sex since he was a small child, to actually see him holding hands with Bonnie would have sent her into hysterics. Sydney told Bonnie of her favourite reference to women that she would yell at him, "All women are out to trap you! And you are just the sort of devil to let them!" she would add in the same insulting tone.

Sydney did not tell her about the threats that were made against his genitals or to himself in general, should his mother ever catch him with a girl before he was married. He was not aware, of course, that his parents had no intention of him ever being able to be with a woman ever. Peter Douglas had instructions to castrate the boy if he ever got to that stage.

Bonnie was never told either of her stinging blows across Sydney's face when she burst into the shower one night and accused him of, "Carousing with that Gilroy slut!" Sydney didn't even know what she meant but that made no difference to her or to his father's added belts later that night when he returned home from the local pub. Stinging blows that doubled him up in agony as his father ensured that his genitals caught stinging blows from the end of his belt. His mother had grinned evilly as she watched his testicles try to shrivel into his body to prevent further damage as she held the boys hands to stop him from protecting himself.

Sydney hurriedly dropped Bonnie's hand when they came to the last stand of trees before the back of their properties.

They walked casually up to the Gilroy's house where Bonnie ran in calling for Uncle Dave. Both David and Kelsey Gilroy were home as Bonnie began weeping and trying to talk all at once. David Gilroy looked at Sydney and suggested that they leave the girls alone for a minute and head out to the back veranda. Sydney made to go with him until Bonnie suddenly yelled at him, "Show him! You promised to show him!" with that she burst into fresh sobs.

Kelsey Gilroy looked at Sydney and knew that somehow Bonnie had gotten Sydney to give her some evidence, her heart thumped and she pressed onward as the boy suddenly seemed very interested in his sand-shoes. "Show him what, Syd?" she asked softly.

As the boy began to lift his shirt up and turn to show them both the welts across his back she walked to the wall phone and began to dial. His finger hitting the mute button surprised her but when he said, "Please you will only make it worse if more people find out! I am only showing you because it hurts a little and I promised Bonnie," she almost lost her cool.

The wall monitor had lit up and a young policewoman, sitting behind a desk, was displayed she was asking for the details of the emergency. She started to say something before her husband cut her off, "He's right, Kel. If we get the police or someone else involved he will only deny it or blame it on a heavy drinking night or any other excuse that he can name, the worst he will get is a slap on the wrist from some judge and the boy will be in for it again."

Kelsey reluctantly turned back to the monitor and said, "Sorry, the kids were playing with the unit," then she hung up.

Kelsey and David looked at each other for a long time, finally Kelsey conceded his point but her look told him that she would not let it happen any further. Bonnie was helping Sydney take off his shirt completely. David Gilroy helped the shirt over Sydney's head as his wife muttered something about pigs which he didn't catch but understood her tone. If she was angry about the boy's back, wait till her saw his chest. David's eyes watered as he saw the bruised chest, especially the nipples that looked like they had been ripped with something repeatedly.

Kelsey placed a hand covered with cold cream on the boys back, she felt him shiver slightly and she apologised for the cold.

Soon Sydney's back was feeling better and his chest but as he was ready to put his shirt back on Kelsey asked her husband and Bonnie to go out the back veranda and fix up some cold drinks out of the fridge. "Take these with you," she said to Bonnie as she passed her the biscuit tin.

Sydney smiled at Bonnie as she looked at her Aunt then Sydney before walking out after her Uncle. Sydney turned to Kelsey and she shocked him with, "Drop your pants young man."

Sydney shook his head and said that he was fine and she came back with, "Either you drop them now or I get Bonnie and Dave back here to help me!"

Kelsey was deadly serious and slowly Sydney unfastened his shorts and lowered them to the ground.

Sydney kept his hands in front of his genitals but Kelsey said, "Relax, now turn around." As he did Kelsey covered the welts across his cheeks and hip. Her hands felt very warm on Sydney's skin despite the coolness of the salve and he found his hands being nudged by his dick as it started to grow.

His hissed, "I think I am done now, Mrs Gilroy," along with him trying to move away from her slightly to try and get his pants up as fast as he could alerted her to something else not right with the boy and she turned him to face her.

Her eyes opened in first a little surprise because she saw that his cock was hard and she grinned to herself that she had at least caused a little reaction and then in shock as she saw the marks and bruising across he reasonably large testicles and across the relatively small penis that she pushed his hands away from.

"Just a little more, Syd, now stand still!" she said softly trying to keep the fear from her voice as she saw the damage that had been done to him. She lifted a hand covered with cream and applied it to the inside of his thighs and across his battered scrotum.

"They will be fine," she whispered tenderly rubbing them and his small penis. As she spoke Sydney could feel her hot breath on his penis and suddenly her face and lips were covered in white sperm. He had become so aroused from the attention that his body simply reacted. He did not understand what had happened but it caused him to become extremely ashamed and the boy burst into tears.

Kelsey grabbed the boy's hips and looked at him, her eyes frightened that something worse had happened to him. She held his hands and told him to stand still while she got a cloth. She came back a few moments later with a warm wash-cloth and wiped his groin and testicles. Sydney noted that she had already cleaned her face, he did not know that Kelsey had greedily swallowed his creamy spurts and wiped the excess into her mouth with her fingers as she retrieved the cloth from the bathroom.

For some reason she found herself feeling even sorrier for Sydney than when she had seen his marks from his beating. "Do you understand what happened?" she asked.

When Sydney told her that he had had evil thoughts and that this punishment was being dealt out to make him a shameful wretch in the eyes of his friends she saw red, "Well that is it!" she exploded, "that is the last straw!"

Sydney drew back from her, grabbing his pants, hurriedly pulled them up and snatching up his shirt pulled it over his head as ran out the door. "Syd, Syd!" she called after him but he had started running and was soon up the track and away to one of his hidey-holes that not even Bonnie knew about.

Sydney stayed there for the rest of the day and returned to his parents' house about 8 pm that night. His father was waiting for him.

Peter Douglas was fuming, he had had to deal with two policewomen all afternoon that had asked him questions about his son, how he had been treating him and what could they tell him about the reports of his been beaten by someone with a belt. He had been told that it was not the first time either and that they wanted to know where the child was. They had only left an hour or so ago and he waited for the little bastard to return to finish what his masters were still telling him he had to wait for. He may not be able to kill the boy but he was going leave this goodness forsaken dump and the slut that was passed out drunk on the bed inside.

He knew that his masters would not be happy but he had a little surprise for them as well, he had already packed and told his sons, Anthony and Aaron to grab their clothes and some food ready for a trip. Tonight was going to be the last time he had anything to do with Sophia and Sydney Douglas, they didn't even deserve to use his name, he would make that little cunt know that before he died as well.

The drunken slut on the bed had had her arse-hole and mouth full of his cock and cream for the last time and he watched her slump in a heap on the bed as he removed his belt and waited in the living room for the showdown with her eldest son.

He heard him come up to the front door, which he didn't normally do, Peter Douglas suspected that the boy wanted to avoid any additional hits or slaps from his brothers who normally stalked the back door when he returned late. His kick into Sydney's stomach threw him back down the stairs and he heard something crack in the boy's arm as he landed. "Never mind Sydney, you still have the other one!"

Peter Douglas jumped down the stairs wailing into the screaming boy with his belt and kicking him with his booted feet as Sydney tried to curl up into a small ball trying to protect myself. "Dob me into the police you little cunt!" he snarled as he swung his belt again.

"If I thought you were worth the trouble I'd just kill you now!" his booted foot slammed down on the boy's right leg and he saw that the boy had passed out. Sinking his boot into the ribs of the body on the ground a few times he called out for his sons.

The next thing Sydney saw was his brothers' feet as they stepped over him, then felt one of them kick him in the head laughing as he groaned. Finally Peter Douglas knelt at his head and whispered into his ear, "One day I will kill you! But for now I will leave you to your mother's mercies because she is going to be really pissed when she wakes up and finds that we have gone and taken the 25 million with us. Yes that's right you little shit-eater!" he hissed, "I won 25 million on the lotto and neither you nor that drunken slut inside is going to get any."

With that he stood unzipped his fly and pissed on the face beneath him. He laughed as the boy tried to get away and screamed with pain trying to turn on his broken arm and ribs. When he finished he leaned down one more time, a knife appeared in front of Sydney's eyes and he felt a sharp pain as the man drew a triangle on Sydney's forehead and softly whispered, "You're not even mine! I am going home now with what is mine! But I have marked you for the one who does own you, pray Sydney that he never finds you if you live through the night!" He turned, walked away, a hover started and drove off down the road.

Kelsey and Bonnie Gilroy were in a panic, they had been searching for Sydney everywhere, it had taken them hours to find and search all of his hidey holes but they never found him. Finally David convinced them to call it a night promising that they could start again at first light.

Sydney passed out because the next thing he knew it was dawn. His mother was down the stairs screaming at him, "It's all your fault! You bastard! You bastard!" her screams got louder.

He heard the sound of running and the gate opening just as his mother began kicking into his already broken ribs. He tried to move, his body did not respond, he had lost too much blood from the protruding bones in his chest and the badly fractured left arm. He finally found voice to scream as she deliberately stood on his broken arm.

Bonnie Gilroy had started searching as soon as there was light and when she heard the commotion at Sydney's house she had bolted up the paddock and found the woman cruelly bashing her broken and bloodied son on the pathway at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the house.

She swung her fist, thump then another and finally she screamed at Sydney's mother, "You touch him again and I will kill you!" Her eyes were full of deadly promise and as the woman, nursing her bloodied nose began screaming again Bonnie's hands rapidly slapped the woman's face twice, "And if you don't shut your mouth I will do it now!"

Sophia Douglas sat down abruptly on the stairs muttering to herself.

Sydney tried to look up at Bonnie but she quickly knelt down beside him telling him to hang on as she flipped her cell open and said, "Emergency Ambulance and police at this address and hurry please!" She held the phone over the bleeding face and broken body for the operator to record and pass on the image of the injuries to the ambulance officers then snapped her phone shut.

She was crying and telling the broken man to hold on as help was coming. Sydney could taste blood in his mouth and blinked his eyes trying to clear them of the fresh blood that was coming from somewhere on his head.

He barely heard the scream of sirens and the jet engines of a high-speed craft but just before he passed out again he noticed that he could see up Bonnie's skirt.

Chapter 2 – Mother cuts the apron strings

When Sydney awoke the first thing he saw was Bonnie's concerned brown eyes looking down at him and then she smiled as she realised that he was awake. "Hi," she said. When he tried to answer she quickly placed a finger to her lips saying, "Don't try to talk you have a thing in your throat."

Sydney opened his eyes wide in alarm as she patted his hand, "Don't worry, they say that you are going to be OK," with that she burst into tears and pressed the bell for the nurse.

In fact Bonnie had been told that it may be a blessing if Sydney didn't regain consciousness, his body had lost so much blood, his injuries were horrific and the exposure to the cool night had most certainly caused other complications in his system that may not be detected until his body returned to something like normal. The doctors sadly told Kelsey and Bonnie that this may not occur for several months, if at all. Leaving them with assurances that they would be doing everything they could Bonnie and Kelsey cried on each other's shoulders and waited.

The nurse looked at his charts gently patting the boy on the leg before saying that she would get the doctor. She lifted Bonnie's face and with a tender stroke of her hand across Bonnie's cheek suggested that she go and get her Uncle and Aunty from out in the hall.

Soon the doctor arrived with David and Kelsey Gilroy, Bonnie and little Jenny, who was looking at everyone with her big eyes, sucking furiously on the thumb in her mouth. They watched as the doctor got Sydney to cough slightly as he removed the tube from his gullet.

"Now don't tire him out!" admonished the doctor and with a pat on Sydney's shoulder said that he would come back shortly and fill him in on anything else he needed to know.

Jenny spoke first, "Syddy sick?" she asked and Sydney smiled at her inquisitive look but groaned in pain as he started to laugh.

"Careful there, son" said David Gilroy, "you have several broken ribs among other things."

Sydney in fact had eight broken ribs on his right side, two of them had punched through his lung and another had pierced the skin of his chest. The onset of pneumonia was expected, despite the drains that were still in place and the mixtures they had injected into the body and specifically into the chest cavity, it was this that they believed would cause the most problems. His left arm had been badly broken, the consulting doctors to the resident superintendent, Dr Patrick Evans, had recommended amputation, but the doctor, supported by Kelsey and Bonnie Gilroy had strongly opposed it.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers