Realms of Eden: B4 - First Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

The judges jumped except for the central judge who knew exactly what was about to happen and in her heart she thanked the brave young sergeant for his merciful actions even as she screamed out again, "Hold your fire! Hold your fire!"

The courtroom was deathly quiet again as Paul lowered his weapon and dropped to his knees sobbing his heart out as he collapsed to the floor. Judge Amy Cruikshank jumped her podium and was first to the young man on the floor cradling him in her arms as he continued to sob. She whispered, "You did the right thing, you did the right thing. She had died of a broken heart already all you did was give her the release she needed." She kissed his head and rocked him in her arms.

Sydney stood silently in the balcony and watched his friend being comforted by the cloaked figure on the floor. His first reaction was to jump the balcony and go to his friend but realised that it wasn't a particularly good idea just now. He would find out how long it would be before he was released back to his quarters and comfort him then. He slipped quietly and unobtrusively around the gawking spectators and headed through the back exits and out to hail a hover taxi and back to the arms of his girls.

Sydney was brought back to the present by the gentle shake of Thelma and she sighed in relief when his eyes blinked and opened fully. "Mr President if you arrest Paul Keane then I will personally see you beaten to within an inch of your life. Come on Thelma it is time for us to go." He ordered the driver to stop the vehicle. It slid to a halt in the early evening traffic through the city and he and Thelma alighted.

Before the door closed completely, Thelma stopped it with her hand. Looking the stunned President directly in the eyes she said, "I won't stop him either, Greg." She turned to Sydney and grasping his hand they set off slowly down the street ignoring the worried looks of the security team that had stopped before and after the President's vehicle.

Chapter 2 - A lesson in hard love

Wendy Keane's body trembled as she lay quietly beside her husband's naked body. Nearly naked, she amended catching sight of the white bandaging around his temples. She lay watching him sleep and reflected on the events of last night.

Their lovemaking had been gentle at first. Paul even almost reluctant as stroking and kisses had been long and drawn out driving her almost to the point of frustration as his fingers never quite ended up where she wanted them. Finally in exasperation she had grabbed his hand and forced it between her open thighs and against her inflamed sex. "Paulie! Please!" she whispered urgently and sighed softly as his long middle and index fingers entered her.

She had opened her eyes and took in the handsome face that stared back at her. His blue eyes open and directed at her but not looking at her. She felt tears form in her eyes and she dashed his hand from between her legs and snapped, "Who are you thinking about?"

His eyes blinked and his soft reply surprised her. "You." His face crumpled into tears as he rolled away from her sobbing and saying that he was sorry repeatedly.

She paused, pondering what to do. Suddenly she remembered her wedding day and the words of advice Thelma had given her when she almost got cold feet and decided that she was making a mistake.

The day had been hot, humid and threatening clouds were on the horizon that promised a typical Brisbane thunderstorm for later in the afternoon or early evening. Syd called it cricketer's weather in joke as it usually meant the games would be fast and furious as teams tried to get their overs in to force a result before the deluge hit.

Thelma, Jo, Kel and her were lounging in the spa bath in Jo's apartment. It was early morning but they were sipping fruit juice and wine drinks trying to relax before they would be hustled and bustled by cosmeticians and dress fitters in a couple of hours. Looking around the happy faces of the other women Wendy began to feel that she was making a mistake. Thelma, whose eyes rarely looked at anyone else except her, sensed her concern.

Thelma murmured something to Jo and Kel and without a backward glance the two naked women slid across the sides of the bath and to her side placing an arm each firmly around her. They lifted her squealing and protesting out of the water and sat her on the edge of the spa. The two women held her firmly and shushed her protests with gentle kisses and petting. Wendy began to sob and soon her struggles ceased.

Thelma spoke to her from the edge of the bath directly between her open legs. "Wendy do you love Paul?" and a satisfied smile crossed her pouting lips when the girl nodded. "Do you love me?" she asked.

Wendy spoke softly, "I love all of you," as she tilted her head towards Jo's and Kelsey's breasts and then back to Thelma.

Kelsey whispered in her ear, "As we love you too sweetie". The hot breath caused goose pimples to form over her skin and her nipples crinkled slightly causing a little giggle from Jo.

Thelma knelt in the spa and folded her arms under her large breasts, the silver T shining brightly between the two globes as she fixed Wendy with a stern look that gave her pause. She stared back into the eyes that showed the worldliness of an ageless woman and something else that she had not noticed before, tears.

"Please Thelma don't cry," she said. She pulled free of Jo and Kelsey's embrace and sliding back into the spa wrapped the woman in her arms. She felt Thelma tremble slightly and pulled back to look into the woman's face again and softly leant forward and kissed her lips.

Thelma did not respond and she increased her pressure slightly but no answering softness, no response, no parting of the lips or quick flicker of the tongue that she was so accustomed too.

She was confused. How could this woman, whom she loved so dearly not feel for her anymore, what had she done wrong! She pulled back and saw the tears in Thelma's eyes overflow, slowly dropping from her lashes onto her cheeks then drip into the now still water.

Wendy's heart lurched and she recoiled in horror at the sight before her turning to Jo and Kelsey for help but found their stern demeanours and rigid postures of no comfort. "What is happening?" she cried, "You can't stop loving me just because I am going to marry Paul!"

"Are you?" asked Thelma coldly.

Wendy's heart beat quickened as she realised that more than anything else in the world that was what she wanted. She looked around at her three friends and firmly said, "Yes! Whether you like it or not I am going to be Mrs Paul Keane!" She rose to make her way from the spa.

Thelma's hands grasping her knees had pulled her back down into the water caused an involuntary scream from her throat. With a giggle suddenly two other bodies attacked her from behind. She gasped and struggled but it was hopeless, one against three. Giving up the struggle she found herself held horizontal in the spa surrounded by the three women.

She looked at them all and Thelma spoke to her softly. "We cannot stop loving you Wendy but your heart belongs to Paul and you must never forget that! He is your island and your peace, you must never give him up just to play with us. We will be here if you need us but Paul is your life and you are his, never forget that either.

"Sometimes we have to remember the reasons we are who we are and why we make our choices. Sometimes, even though it hurts, one has to be hard to make the right decisions."

The three women kissed her warmly on her lips, one after the other repeating their words of love to her. Telling her that they were sorry that they had to be so harsh but they did not want her to give up what she had found just to be with them. She smiled and reached out her arms to hug them all and with little smiles and kisses the girls renewed her faith in herself and prepared her for the adventure that would be hers as Mrs Paul Keane.

Returning from the remembered lesson, Wendy reached out her hand towards her husband. Instead of gently caressing his bum as she had started to do she brought it down with a resounding smack then another and another each harder than the last as Paul yelped under her stinging blows.

He tried to jump sideways and off the bed as Wendy attacked his bottom but was impeded by the wall that Wendy had pushed the bed against. Paul found he was forced to turn to face the wildcat that was now threatening to slap his face. "How dare you!" she screamed. "How dare you try to take away your life from me!"

She grabbed his cock that she had managed to free from his lightweight pyjama bottoms and dug her nails sharply into his flesh. Paul hissed at the sudden pain and yelled when the nails of her other hand raked across his exposed stomach.

"Wendy! Don't!" he begged as she lifted her hand to attack him again.

She paused, her nails millimetres from raking his heaving chest. "Do you love me?" she asked as she glared at him her hand tightening its grip on his flaccid penis and he opened his mouth and then shut it again.

He reached his arms out and around her and pulled her into his chest crushing her with the forcefulness of his hug. "More than anything else in the world," he whispered into her hair and as she lifted her face to his he kissed her mouth hard and fiercely.

Wendy's grip on his cock softened slightly then urgently tugged and fondled him causing an immediate hardening and forcing a lustful groan to escape their melded lips. His hands slipped lower and dragged her forcefully upon to the bed astride him. Fingers found the crotch of her panties and pulled them aside as she feverishly guided him into her wet and willing pussy.

She savagely rode him as he just as hungrily thrust back into her. Hands gripping her hips forced her to take as much of his cock as he could push into her. There were no words of love only guttural cries and sobs as each tried to pour their energies and feelings into the connection between them. She beat at him with her fists as her superheated pussy scalded his cock, balls and thighs with her continuous orgasms. When he at last arched his back pulling her down to the base of his cock he exploded into her depths as he screamed out, "I love you Wendy!"

Their bodies relaxed and she leaned forward to his lips and kissed him. Their eyes remaining open as each regarded the other in a new light as the animalistic nature of their lovemaking crashed into their consciousness. "Well that was unexpected," whispered Paul.

Wendy smiled. "All the more reason to live," she stated simply.

Paul's answering smile caused a sudden contraction of her pussy that still trapped his cock within its heated confines. Paul groaned as the slippery muscles rippled along the length of his still hard shaft. With a quick heave he rolled, pinning Wendy beneath him. Propping himself up slightly he ripped her blouse open exposing the soft warm globes of her medium sized breasts to his feverish eyes.

Wendy grunted as he slammed his cock into her and her nails involuntarily raked his back as he continued a renewed assault on her. Biting and mauling her breasts and nipples and jackhammering her shuddering sex. She felt the bed moving backwards and forwards and heard the strangest mewling sounds coming from somewhere. When they turned to harsh grunts she realised that they came from her wide open mouth.

The blood roared in her brain before she felt the biggest orgasm of her life course through her nipples, stomach and finally convulse in a vice like grip on the cock that was buried deep inside her spurting white hot sperm into her womb. Her grunts turned to roars of pleasure almost matching the ones of the man above her.

She unlocked her ankles that were wrapped around her husband's back and taking deep gasping breaths she dropped them wide splayed either side of his gently moving hips. The little movements caused ripples of pleasure to radiate throughout her body. She rocked her hips gently in a counterpoint dance and with a slow tenderness the two of them moved quietly towards release again before sleep overtook them.

Observing her husband as he rolled over, in his sleep, to his side to face the wall she suppressed a giggle at the sight of the long rake marks down his back. She decided to clean up before attending to them. Slipping from the bed she almost collapsed as she tried to take her weight on legs that seemed to have turned to jelly. She giggled out loud as she realised that she must look like someone that has gone ten rounds with a tiger with her ripped shirt, torn panties and shredded skirt.

Shuffling towards the shower cubicle she was careful to keep her legs from rubbing against each other. Fuck me, she thought, now I know why Kelsey walks like she does when she spends the night with Sydney! With a wide smile on her lips she recalled that she used to walk like that many times after Sydney's visits to her, Cathy and Karen.

Stripping her ragged clothing she turned the shower on hot and let the water cascade over her tingling body. After a few minutes found that she could straighten her legs a little. She heard a soft noise outside the cubicle and hoped that it was not Paulie looking for her. She didn't think she had the energy to go another round.

Peeping around the curtain she almost screamed in alarm when she saw Jo standing there with a smile and a nurse's uniform on a hanger in her hands. "Thought you might need replacements," the woman whispered with a snigger and hung the uniform on the hook beside the mirror.

She bent to pick up the remains on the floor and Wendy stopped her. "No I want to keep them as a reminder, can you find me a zip lock?" Jo grinned and with a quick wave was gone.

She was back as Wendy finished drying herself and Jo's hmm caused her to look at the woman in surprise. "What?" she asked worried. Jo simply glanced at her breasts and looking down Wendy saw them covered and purpling with bruising and teeth marks.

"Harrumph!" she scoffed. "Wait till you see his back!" The two women giggled hysterically. Jo reached into her pockets and produced two items. One a large zip lock bag that she placed on the wash basin counter and the other a tube of gel. Uncapping the tube she smeared some on her hands gently rubbing the cream onto Wendy's marks.

Wendy gasped a little at the cold touch but Jo grinned. "They will be too sore for you to wear a bra but the marks will be there as a reminder for a while. As will these," she squeezed more gel onto her fingers and touched them to two prominent bruises on the inside of Wendy's hips.

The younger nurse blushed when Jo asked if they had used a new toy last night. "Oh no!" she smirked, "Just plain old fashioned animal fucking!"

Jo saw the twinkle in her friend's eyes and gave her an appraising look. "I think you better talk to Kel about some recovery exercises!"

Both women snickered as Jo did some bandy legged walking around the room in imitation of Kel's walk. Wendy tapped her friend's bottom as she sidled up beside her and whispered, "You are not much better some mornings my girl!"

Jo's bright blush set Wendy to giggling again and it was no surprise to hear Paul's voice call out. "How is a man supposed to sleep with all that racket going on!"

"Man!" retorted Jo, "This woman looks like she's been fucked by a bear!"

Paul's face was in the doorway in an instant his features showing real concern for his wife. Taking one look at the marks across Wendy's breasts and groin he began to apologise. Wendy grasped his balls tightly cutting him off as she hissed, "One word mister and your back won't be the only thing cut up!"

Paul shut up.

From behind him Jo whistled. "My goodness!" The couple turned to her and she indicated that Paul should turn back towards the mirror. Long red scratches covered his back from shoulder to rump and several overlapping hand marks were visible upon his bare cheeks.

"Wildcat," muttered Jo and she suggested that Paul trot back to bed for some nursing as well.

Paul gestured to the toilet as the girls taking the clothes along with the bag left him some privacy and Jo said she would be back shortly.

Wendy dressed and placed the shredded uniform in the large zip lock bag, sealing it firmly before placing it in her overnight bag that sat on the floor under the window. Gazing out into the brightening morning she was not surprised to see Sydney, Thelma and Kelsey sitting on one of the benches in the courtyard below whilst Jenny gleefully chased a butterfly around the garden beds.

Thelma looked up to the window and gave her a wave, which she returned with a bright smile. "How does she do that?" she asked herself for the umpteenth time.

"Do what?" asked Jo returning into the room with a tray of tea and breakfast for the three of them. As well she carried a bag containing supplies for dealing with the marks on Paul's back.

"Know that we can see her and where we are watching her from," she said nodding her head to where the group all now stood and waved to the girls at the window.

Jo laughed. "Mumma Felma can see everyone," she stated mimicking Jenny's girlish voice almost perfectly. "Though mind you," she continued in her normal voice, "That little girl can as well."

Paul added from the doorway of the bathroom, "And so can Sydney and Kelsey."

The two girls turned away from the window to look at Paul as he walked towards them unconsciously allowing his well-used genitals to swing with his movements. The sight caused Jo's eyes to widen slightly as she noticed the crescent marks running its length. She wordlessly placed her tube of gel into Wendy's hand and nodded to the offending marks. Turning back to her trolley she set the covered plates onto the small dining table near the foot of the bed.

Wendy giggled as she covered her lover's cock with the cool gel and felt a little stirring under her warm hands. "Later," she whispered giving him a quick open mouthed kiss.

"The eggs," Jo reminded them and she almost fell off her chair as Wendy reached for Paul's scrotum to begin covering them in gel as well. "No!" she laughed, "on the plate," she almost snorted, "are getting cold!"

Wendy and Paul turned sheepishly towards her and Paul felt his face go bright red at the helplessly laughing vixen. "Pants," he muttered and seeing his bag beside the built in wardrobe opened it and retrieved a pair of slacks and shirt to don.

"A robe will be more appropriate," his wife suggested. He nodded and slipped a robe over his body instead and joined the two ladies for breakfast.

Jo was still snickering as Paul tucked into the sausages and fried eggs, tomato and mushrooms on his plate. Wendy poured orange juice for all of them and Jo mischievously raised hers in a toast to the couple. "To damned good fucking!"

Grins met hers all round as the glasses clinked together. As each concentrated on the food before them Wendy again brought up the subject of Thelma, Jenny, Kelsey and Sydney being able to see them.

Jo tried to answer her queries as best she could and stumbled her way through explanations of joined minds and being able to focus on compatible minds that Wendy just found confusing.

Paul, reaching for the tea pot poured a cup for her and stated. "Simply they can see anyone that loves them."

Wendy was slightly taken aback and Jo nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yes that is right! They can see any of us any time because we do love them so much."

Paul sat back sipping his tea and continued. "Syd once told me that he can see lots of people but most clearly are those that love him. He said they stand out like the brightest stars in the darkest night and he only just has to 'look' at them in his mind and he can see where they are and what they are doing." The big blonde paused before he added, "And what they are feeling."

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers