Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he crooned to her. "Suck them baby while I finish my story!"

Kelsey's tongue worked gently as Sandy rocked her hips causing the balls to pull hard against her teeth as Sydney sighed in pleasure.

"When I told Paul his eyes nearly fell out of his head," Sydney recalled then told them how Paul had simply asked him to pull out his cock and went to town on it. Paul was a great cocksucker and even moved his hips as good as Kelsey when Sydney pumped his cock in and out of his willing arsehole finally screaming at Sydney to wreck his arse and fill him with cum. By the time the trio had set a date to go to bed Sydney was looking forward to sharing the experience with Bonnie.

As usual Bonnie had additional schemes, he continued and by the time the night was half way through she had not only been double penetrated, sucked two hot cocks off together but she had helped Sydney stuff his cock deep in Paul. Firstly watched from above them making Sydney eat her and then sixty-nined with Paul taking great delight in tying a ribbon around both of their nut sacks to make Paul's stretch as Sydney pumped his arse.

Paul was in heaven when we went to sleep Sydney recalled, thinking that it had gone very well. "Little did I know what your evil little niece was planning Kelsey!" he said with a heavy sigh as he thrust a little harder into Sandy telling her he was ready to cum.

Jo slammed her double dicked toy harder and faster into Thelma. "Cum for me baby!" she called to the panting and gasping woman.

She looked across at Bonnie who after giving Moira's pussy a good work out had winked at Jo and pushed Moira's head down beside Thelma's telling them to kiss.

Jo sighed heavily as the two older women kissed passionately. Moira broke the kiss to give out a low loud groan. Bonnie slipped the fake cock out of the woman's pussy and forced it into Moira's opening arsehole that Bonnie had been preparing with several fingers.

"I don't think we are going to keep her too quiet," said Jo.

Bonnie answered, "Let the bitches scream, if he hears too bad!"

They re-doubled their efforts pumping the women underneath them harder forcing their bodies down flatter on the bed.

Robert was unhearing, unseeing as he lay in the big bed in the master bedroom. A man stood above him eyeing him sadly. "Oh Robert I am sorry for what those people did to you mate. You are my strongest friend and I need you to be on good terms with my harem," he said.

He bent and kissed the man's lips hotly. As the dark skinned man sleepily responded, their tongues met his eyes opened and he sighed. "Hi man what's up?"

"Jo needs fucking my friend, you up for a little bit of fun?" said Sydney.

"You going to hang around or do I have to wait for another time to suck that big cock of yours?" he asked reaching for his friend's fly with his right hand.

"I think I can spare a little bit of time Robert, but let me go and get Jo to help."

Robert lay back. "Go, as you can see," he nodded down his naked body where his cock was rising hot and hard, "I'm ready!"

Sydney saw that Thelma and Moira were cuddled in the bed softly kissing as they drifted to sleep, both of them entirely sated. Bonnie was cuddled into the back of Moira asleep already her mind dreaming of having three or more real cocks using her body.

"Beautiful little tart," Sydney grinned to himself as he waited for Jo to finish in the bathroom.

Jo was a little grumpy as she had not been on the receiving end tonight and her pussy was still a little antsy. As she thought about the black man lying in the other bedroom she was almost tempted to just go back in the there, take some of that chocolate lollipop for herself and worry about the consequences after. "I think you might be pleasantly surprised," whispered Sydney in her mind, "now!"

Jo slipped past the bed containing the three sleeping women and out the door into the living room. The main bedroom lights were dimmed but bright enough for her to see Robert's naked body on the bed and the smile he gave her as he opened his arms to welcome her into the bed.

She giggled as she kissed him saying in a little girl voice, "Want some wowwipop pwease."

"As long as I can have some pussy dessert," the man grinned and Jo looked at him puzzled but easily moved with him as they shifted around the bed to lay across it in a sixty-nine.

Jo slurped on the hot cock and sighed as she felt his tongue penetrate her wet box and then flick her clit. She knew she was going to cum soon and began to lift her pussy up so that he wouldn't have to drink her juices. "Let me have that cream baby," called Robert pulling her hips down with his big hands forcing her down to his tongue.

"Just let it go honey," said Sydney standing in front of her rubbing his long hard cock over her face as she sucked the dark swelling head of Robert's.

The sight of the two cocks was enough to send Jo over the edge and she came in a long low groan that turned into a full growl as Robert covered her sex with his mouth and sucked her noisily. She opened her mouth to scream and Sydney filled her mouth with his cock. Hotly the woman looked up at him as he slowly pumped his thick tool in and out of her drooling lips.

"No need to be quiet Jo," he said. "The others are dead to the world!"

"Hey man I thought you were going to let me have some of that!" complained Robert as he heard his friend talking and noticed that his cock was no longer being sucked.

"I think this pussy up here is ready for some of that big fuck stick of yours if you don't mind me helping," the man chuckled.

Jo was stunned. In her mind Sydney said, "I told you that you would be surprised!"

Jo looked back between her legs as Sydney dropped his cock onto Robert's face and watched with hot eyes as the grinning man slurped happily on Sydney's cockhead. Shortly he pushed upwards with his face and tongue letting the man's cock slide from his mouth and into Jo's dripping sex.

Her back arched as the long thick cock slid all the way in with Robert's wet tongue and mouth sucking her juices at their joining. A hand reached for her head and guided her back to the chocolate coloured cock forcing her down over it again as the cock in her pussy began to slowly screw her.

Noises of sucking and steady rapid movement of cock in wet pussy filled the room. Jo delightedly added her noises to the wonderful symphony by jacking and sucking the cock in front of her like it was the only thing in the world she was made for.

"Cumming!" she screamed out as the tongue attacking her clit and the cock filling her so completely drove her over the edge again. Then she was empty and had almost opened her mouth to complain when she was abruptly lifted and her opening mouth filled with two cocks shutting off her complaints.

Looking up at the pair of smoky eyes looking back at her she rapidly twirled her tongue she knew she was in for a treat. She felt one then the other spurt against her tongue. She swallowed rapidly as more spurted into her mouth.

The men both grabbed her hair saying, "Don't drink it all baby!" Quickly she released their still spurting dicks letting them spray her face and over her tits.

Noisily the men knelt beside her each kissing her tasting their combined creams and her own juices off her lips and tongue. The pair continued down her body licking the cream from her nipples. Watching in almost disbelief as the men's tongues played over each other as they trapped her left breast between them cleaning up the copious amount of cream they found there.

Robert declared her cleaned up. But as Sydney stood in front of them Robert playfully reached out and sucked the big man's cock into his mouth mumbling around it, "Not all done here yet!"

Jo watched, suddenly full of hot need again, as Sydney's cock was skilfully and fully cleaned in front of her eyes.

Something nudged against her stomach. Looking down she found Robert's fully erect cock and softly held it feeling it pulse in her hand. Obviously he likes what he is doing, she thought.

Sydney said into her mind. "He had a very bad experience when he was younger with a couple that used and abused him. I have taken away that memory.

"Before that he was quite happily bi-sexual and had a lot of fun with all sorts of things. I think you might find that you girls can have a lot of fun with him now. I know that Sandy and Kelsey will on the rest day."

So Sydney we did do wrong with the cuffs and all? she thought knowing that he would read her.

"Fraid so my beautiful teacher, but I cleared that memory away as well and changed Moira's, Thelma's and Bonnie's memory of tonight as simply Robert being too tired after such a big day and a bit too nervous. Do you want me to change yours as well?"

The little nurse shook her head thinking back at him. "No I want to remember my mistake and learn from it. Are you going to stay for a while?" she looked up at him.

He smiled, shaking his head, and said, "Robert I have to go, see you tomorrow!"

Robert let the cock pop from his mouth before saying, "Ok my friend. Rest day in a couple of days can't wait to see what you guys are going to do with your slave for a day!"

He lay back as Jo straddled him urgently sliding her wet willing sex over his hot hard cock.

Sydney disappeared.

Kelsey wickedly sucked hard on the balls filling her mouth pulling back hard enough to draw a roar from Sydney as he exploded into the hot pussy working his cock. Eyes twinkling she watched the man thrust and pull Sandy down hard before she forced the nuts out, opening her mouth extremely wide, causing more cries and urgent thrusts.

I love the way that putting pressure on his nuts makes him go off and spurt such big loads, she thought.

With his balls now dangling wetly near her chin she attached her mouth like a vacuum cleaner to the join of the couple's bodies above her. Sucking feverishly as the copious fluids began to overflow from the woman's well stuffed opening.

Sandy had never felt so much come fill her before and was grateful for the woman sucking so delightfully between her legs. Feeling Sydney lift her a little as his load over flowed her pussy, the woman below her sighed slurping noisily.

A wicked thought came to her. "Sydney can you pick me up without popping out?" she whispered. The man holding her grinned reading her nasty thoughts. "On your back bitch," Sydney commanded Kelsey pressing his hand gently against the woman's head.

Kelsey instantly rolled backwards spreading her arms and legs. Sydney stood up with his cock still firmly embedded in Sandy's spasming orifice and walked forward. Carefully he squatted over Kelsey's prone body until Sandy placed her knees either side of the woman's head. "Open your mouth wide baby," she crooned. As Kelsey complied she slid quickly off Sydney's cock letting his large load pour from her pussy into Kelsey's mouth and over her face. With a squeal she mashed her still dripping sex over the noisily drinking woman's face and spent considerable time making sure that Kelsey cleaned her totally.

Sydney watched, his eyes blazing hotly, as his lover greedily and wantonly sucked his seed from the hot dark skinned woman's fiery pussy. He saw the wine bottle sitting in the cooler that he had brought out with drinks and grabbing it jammed it back in Kelsey's pussy with relative ease.

Fuck she is so hot! he thought as he watched her hips and muscles work the bottle back and forth around the slight concave shape.

Sandy declared herself clean. Pulling Kelsey up into a sitting position she moved back slightly. Sandy felt her arse touching down on the bottle that she hadn't seen Sydney re-insert. She let her pussy slide down to take in the neck of the bottle forcing it a little harder into Kelsey's box. "Lover is your cock clean?" Sandy asked never taking her eyes off Kelsey's lust filled ones.

Sydney dropped his softened but elongated dick between them. Sandy gently tugged it around to smear through the overflow of their combined juices on Kelsey's face and pushed the residue onto Kelsey's poked out tongue.

When she deemed Kelsey's face clean she urged Sydney forward stuffing his cock into Kelsey's wide open mouth. Sydney resisted slightly as Sandy tried to work more of his cock into Kelsey's mouth than he had ever seen her take. He stopped resisting as he felt Kelsey swallow him down her throat drawing him in until his heavy balls rested against her chin.

The screen display changed from the continuous opening and closing of Kelsey's pussy to her face now fully stuffed with cock. Sandy watched in delight as the cock reversed its long length and then re-entered. As Sydney hardened Kelsey tilted her head back creating an almost vertical cavity for him to continue to fuck her face and he read the lust in her eyes daring him to come in her mouth.

He shook his head at her and with a long slow retrieval he pulled his fully erect cock from her mouth. She tried to hold in his head with her gently clamped teeth and he allowed her to swirl her tongue over him briefly before he firmly withdrew.

They sat watching the vids play on the big screen sipping wine mixers. Sandy placed Kelsey on a collar and lead that she had retrieved from her toy bag. Kelsey looked, to Sydney's eyes, extremely content as the bright silver chain attached to the thick soft collar around her neck was wrapped several times around his wrist keeping her from moving too far from him or the purring dark woman.

"Well two holes that will never be the same slut," Sandy crowed watching the screen. The clawed fingernails on her hand brushed across Kelsey's back as the woman sipped her drink sitting on the footstool beside Sydney. Sydney saw the bottle still firmly embedded between Kelsey's wide spread thighs.

"That just leaves one to go. Shall we adjourn inside for the final opening?" suggested Sandy.

Sydney's eyes widened as he read what Sandy intended and was ready to object when a small blue flame flickered across his mind's eye.

"She needs this Enyalius. It is early but I have thrown my timeline out the window now with the changes you are all making. But please believe me Kelsey needs to go through to the end of this test!" The blue light faded and he nodded acceptance. Letting Sandy's wiggling bottom lead the way with a subservient Kelsey following his naked body as he tugged her chain.

Sandy had Sydney stop in the living room and whispered to him. "Lose the bottle I have something better to keep that hole amused. I will call you when I am ready," with a kiss she was gone into the master bedroom.

"Kelsey," he began and the woman shook her head and touched her temple.

I don't want to know my love. I am here to serve and I am so hot I don't care what she is planning. And please don't tell me, she thought at him knowing he read her thoughts.

"But this may push you to your limits" he said to her.

Kelsey shrugged and slid her hand down to her pussy indicating the bottle. Pushing her hips towards him reminding him of Sandy's instructions.

Kelsey's eyes blazed into his as he teased her with a few rapid movements. Pushing and pulling the bottle deeply in and out of her noisily wet orifice before removing it completely and holding it in front of Kelsey's mouth for her to lick her juices from it.

The woman trembled as she did so not letting her eyes leave his.

Sandy opened the bedroom door calling sternly for Sydney to bring the slut in here. Sydney looked at Kelsey and said, "Say Apple if it gets too much, promise me!" Kelsey lifted her head defiantly then seeing the concern in his eyes nodded slowly.

Soon Kelsey found herself suspended face down from the ceiling of the bedroom by cleverly arranged hooks that supported a harness that was wrapped around her body. Her mouth, bottom and pussy were all accessible to anyone who wanted to use them.

Sandy finished fastening her ankles and wrists in soft bracelets similar to the collar she still wore around her neck. Using a remote device she had the suspension arrangement spread the captured woman's arms and legs wide so that anyone underneath her would think she was a parachutist falling from the sky.

Giggling Sandy stroked Kelsey's face. "Annie and I love this toy! Robert doesn't know how many times we amuse ourselves with it while he is working!"

Sydney looked at the remote that Sandy had given him and tested some of the settings. He raised and lowered the woman. Setting her legs down almost to touch the floor he chuckled as he made Kelsey's arms flap up and down like some gigantic bird. Sandy gave him a grin as he played and watched Kelsey's face as she realised that they controlled her every movement. Lifting the woman's face with a hand under her chin she whispered, "Annie comes when the harness takes full control, now relax my lovely friend and let it just go. You can scream but still no talking!"

"Sydney in my bag are some clamps and leads," she told him as she retrieved the remote from him and reset Kelsey's body once again horizontal about level with her eyes.

Sydney handed the four clamps to Sandy and watched her attach them to the suspended woman's nipples and extremely wet pussy lips. "Luckily these clamps are designed to hold on to wet slippery surfaces," giggled Sandy affixing the last one giving Kelsey's clit a quick lick as she did so. The leads from each clamp were attached to some loops on the harness and he heard Kelsey give a small hiss as Sandy pressed the remote causing the leads to tighten stretching the woman's pussy flaps quite far apart exposing her open hole.

Kelsey sighed as she felt the nipple clamps tighten and her breasts stretched firmly as the harness responded to the remote in Sandy's expert hands.

Handing Sydney a multi-stranded whip, its ends tufted with soft downy like material she told him loudly to flog the slut's arse and wet pussy as she lowered the suspended woman to around a metre from the floor. The whip stuck the exposed cheek and Sydney grinned as he read Kelsey's reaction. I think she said flog Sydney not caress!

His hand moved quickly and the whip made a hiss as he aimed for her other cheek. Better came her thought.

Two more blows later he saw small stripes across her tanned arse and read a blaze of lust in the woman's mind. Swinging the whip he placed a flurry of stripes across her then reversed the swing bringing the strands to smack into the wetly glistening pussy. With stinging blows to her thighs and pussy Sydney heard Kelsey's muffled scream and watched in amazement as her pussy convulsed in orgasm.

Sandy wrapped her hand around his stiffly erect cock slowly stroking him. "All sluts love that whip let me show you why!" she whispered hotly.

Taking the whip from his hands she slapped it across his cock. He grunted in surprise as the strands wrapped around his muscle and then withdrew. The feeling was one of a little sting but then soft feathery caresses as the whip withdrew. She swung again in a swift fierce downstroke catching his balls as well and though he was braced for pain there was surprising little. The caressing sensations were stronger and he saw little stripes appear across his shaft.

Grinning he watched Sandy adjust the harness until Kelsey stood vertically stretched in an X shape before them. She walked to the other side of the bound woman showing her the whip then lashed out across the woman's breasts in several fierce strokes. Kelsey yipped but then remained silent as Sandy continued the punishment interspersing the whips strokes with a slap of her hand against the wet flesh of Kelsey's stretched opening.

The hand strokes became more frequent and Sydney watched as they became more like hard jabs with two then three fingers into Kelsey's sopping box. Kelsey came hard as Sandy rammed four of them in and left them there. Sydney could see his lover's muscles trembling as she let the sensations rock her to the core.

1...3031323334...39