Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo giggled against his chest and he looked down at her lovingly as she looked up and whispered, "We may not be able to send, Syddy, but we can hear you!"

He grinned as he spun her a little so that she could see the black haired vixen surrounded by fit athletic men. "Tell me that she is not looking to fulfil her gangbang fantasy with them," he sent to Jo.

Jo touched her temple letting him know that she wanted him to read her thoughts. She might be our slut Sydney but there is no way she is going to have a gangbang that is without you as part of it! Tonight you are going to be the only one making her scream. I'll be screaming right along with her.

Her thoughts proved prophetic as he watched Bonnie laughingly but firmly remove an improper hand from Dean that had tried to find purchase on her soft arse. Shortly afterwards he saw her chatting gaily with Robert, Sandy and Annie who had slipped over to join her much missed bed mates.

The evening wound down much earlier than Sydney would have thought. Thelma laughingly told him as they danced that there were a few boys around the team whose girlfriends needed some other form of entertainment before the next day's schedule.

There were only a couple of single men left, who at Ian's suggestion decided to get a few cans to take with them and join him in his room for a poker school. Dean Paulsen tried to interest Bonnie in joining them but she laughingly declined telling him that she had a better reason to strip than losing at cards. She fixed Sydney with a hot look that Dean had no trouble in interpreting.

Scanning Dean quickly he saw a little resentment and his thoughts of how many fucking women does this guy want. He transferred the thought to Bonnie who bent and whispered into Dean's ear. "It's not about what he wants. It's about what we want and we need him!" Bonnie's quick kiss on his cheek before she left him to join Thelma and Sydney on the dance floor, gave him pause, before he turned and gave Sydney a thumb's up and headed off to play poker.

Bonnie's hand rapidly stroking his cock and her panting breath against his back as she exhorted him to paint the bitch under him finished their night of catching up. Bonnie firmly grabbed his nuts to ensure the maximum amount of fluids would spurt over Jo's exhausted body. Gleefully she directed his spurts to hit Jo's swollen and exposed clit then up her stomach, not quite getting the last spurt to hit the woman's tits.

Sydney marvelled at the energy of the young woman who attacked her older love partner. Licking his cream from between Jo's legs and causing her to giggle as the tongue tickled her stomach in search of more liquid. They kissed as he watched them sharing the remnants of his orgasm.

Bonnie snuggled into Jo's arms telling her how much she loved her, especially when she screamed with a big cock in her pussy and a fat rubber one up her arse.

Jo barely had the strength to raise her hands to fight off the hand that was inching its way to her saturated sex. Sydney had to stop Bonnie telling her that Jo was worn out, perhaps because the two cocks she had entertained the evening before had prematurely drained her energies.

Bonnie went ballistic. "You fucking whore!" she cried at her friend.

Jo, who could only smile back at her then weakly lifted her hand and pointed at Sydney. "Your older self has a lot to answer for!" she said giggling.

Sydney lowered his head then whispered girlishly, "Want some wowwipop pwease!"

Jo found enough strength to pinch his nipple.

Sandy and Annie lay cuddling as Robert showered, singing merrily after his joyous and welcome re-union with Annie. "What the hell happened to him Sandy?" she whispered her eyes wide in disbelief.

"All Sydney told me was that he had some hang ups that he helped him overcome and that he is now back to a state of mind that is natural for him. All I know is that he seems to be happy and my goodness so playful! I don't know where he got those little toys from but if he thinks I am going to be any easier on him tomorrow just because he has made me gush he better think again!" replied Sandy.

The women had been catching up, in graphic detail, as Annie loved to hear, on the goings on for the last week.

Sandy had had to suck Annie off a few times to take the edge off her need to have some action as she gave her the story and showed her the vid of her and Sydney with Kelsey the previous evening.

Now the woman was joyfully aware that their man was to be the group's love toy all day tomorrow. Starting from 9:00 am when the breakfast meeting was finished and everyone went off to do their own sightseeing for the day. Her pussy throbbed as Sandy traced a nail over her swollen nub teasing her to a little orgasm with the promise that she could have as many as she liked from a variety of sources the next morning.

"So don't wear yourself out!" Sandy told her as she gave the woman's twat a sharp slap sending her into another little rapture of sighs.

Jenny couldn't sleep. She was too excited. Mrs Bond had told her that there was a zoo outside of Wellington on the shores of Lake Wairarapa, which had lions, tigers, bears as well as zebra, elephants and hippos! Better yet they let you pat some of the babies and even feed them!

Peter and Shirley had been enthralled by the little girl. Telling her mother that she was no bother as she pestered her for more information. In the end Shirley had asked Kelsey if she and Peter could 'borrow' her for the rest day and take her sightseeing with them and to the zoo. Shirley confessed to Kelsey that the little girl was so much like her daughter. A child from her first marriage, who was all grown up now and it would be nice to have a bouncy ball of energy around them for a little while.

Kelsey and Thelma pretended to consider it. Warning the woman that she was taking on an awful big task. Finally Jenny kissed her mother into submission with little pecks all over her nose and lips. Thelma said she hadn't given her permission yet and got the same treatment in between tickling the girl on her neck and stomach.

Sydney had quietly watched the women and the girl, his heart strangely flip flopping at the sight. Jo whispered to him, "Penny for them?"

He had absent-mindedly said, "I really do wish sometimes that she was mine!"

Jo grinned up into his face. "Soon baby, you might end with more than you know what to do with!"

The sun rose promising a fine and clear summer's day. Perfect, thought the early risers, for a day of fishing, sightseeing, bikini watching, shopping, sun tanning and laying in the shade.

Jo and Bonnie joined Sydney in the pool for an early morning swim taking turns to try to distract him as he swam lap after lap. Eventually they gave up and after swimming a few laps themselves lounged on the pool deck catching the early morning sun as they bathed topless.

Playfully they both dried him off with fluffy towels and giggled helplessly as they finally coaxed his cock to press hard against his board shorts. Sydney cuddled them into him realising that he would miss the two of them over the next few weeks and vowed to give them plenty of attention throughout the day.

He walked arm in arm with them back to the rooms, leaving them in the shaded area as he quickly dressed and headed for breakfast and the team meeting.

Thelma and Kelsey were busily ensuring that Jenny ate her breakfast and had her little travel pack with her carrying spare clothes, some fruit and her purse.

Sydney smiled at her giving her curls a little twirl as he went out.

Thelma, Kelsey, Bonnie and Jo watched him go and their hearts all went out to him as Jo had told them all last night his wish. Jenny looked at the four of them and said sternly, "You will not get pregnant to him yet! I don't care how much you want to or how much he wants to either! There is too much to do before we can bring children into this world! When the time is right we can have dozens of them but please not now!"

The women nodded as the persona of Jennifer watched them and smiled pouring out love to them all hoping that they understood. Just to make sure she gently touched their bodies with her hands putting their wombs into a stasis state that would prevent the production of ova for a few years. Cruel but necessary, she thought, as her father would say.

Shirley Bond came to collect Jenny early. Primarily so that she could see for herself that the remarkable young man that she had been seeing on the vid casts and reading in the magazines and on the web services did in fact have four women sharing his bed. She was a little flustered as she saw all of them together in one room. Particularly as Bonnie and Jo were standing in the lounge with the skimpiest of bikini bottoms on allowing their firm breasts to bounce freely.

The nightwear Kelsey and Thelma wore left nothing to the imagination either and she giggled to herself thinking, He must be one hell of a lover!

Kelsey gave her a bright smile and thanked her again for taking Jenny, as she was sure she was going to need the day to rest and be ready for the next hectic weeks. Shirley Bond told her that she had convinced Peter to let her stay till the next match and would look after Jenny anytime she wanted.

Jenny gave them all a hug and a kiss on the nose as laughing she grabbed hold of the older lady's hand and asked, "Can we get some peanuts for the elephants first please Mumma Shirley?"

The older woman smiled warmly. "Of course little one we wouldn't be much of a visitor to the big grey animals if we didn't have food would we now!" The two continued their conversation on food and animals all the way to the lift.

"She has just wrapped another one around her little finger hasn't she," said Jo giggling.

Bonnie giggled with her, "Mumma Moira is going to be jealous!"

Thelma added, "Her and Sydney are going to make a good pair. He collects hearts and she collects mothers."

Kelsey sat at the table poking a fork into a sausage and pushed it around the plate tearfully saying, "I wanted to ask Sydney if we could have a baby tonight. Now it looks like we will have to wait."

A vision of a nightmare battle, black unnameable creatures tearing into humans, fires burning in houses with black smoke and wild flames spiralling high into the sky, bullets, noise, screams and blood rolled across their minds.

"This is the near future ladies. Do you really want your children on your hips as you fight?" came Jebidiah's voice in their minds.

"He knows it as well. Do not burden him with a child that he may never get the chance to see! Let him be the warrior and make a world for your children to grow up safe and happy not frightened and worrying if its parents are going to come back.

"You have many, many years left to make your wishes come true. Live for today have fun while you can!"

Act 3 -- Shaky Isles

Chapter 1 -- Slaves

Robert chuckled as Sydney and he carried the naked body of Annie into the bedroom and laid her out gently on the big bed. Gently he massaged her left foot and ankle, carefully ensuring that he did not press too hard on the slight swelling he observed beginning to show on the side of her ankle near her tattoo. "I'm so sorry, Robert," the woman sobbed softly.

"It's ok honey," he assured her and accepted the small ice pack that Sydney handed him to wrap around the dainty foot he held.

Outside in the lounge room Annie could hear the concerned voices of the other women. A high pitched giggle from Bonnie set her own mirth off as she looked down to meet the sad face of her lover. "So much for naked twister," she sighed.

Robert smiled and placing a pillow under her foot told her he would go and fetch her a drink. Annie nodded her head in appreciation and lay back more comfortably on the pillow. "Are you ok Annie?" asked Sandy as she sat down at the side of the bed and stroked the girl's hand that she held out to her.

"Damned ankle just gave way," she muttered.

"Wouldn't have had something to do with the big cock you were trying to make slide into your wet pussy while you were trying to find a yellow spot for your foot now would it?" teased Sandy as her face broke into a broad grin.

"Trying, oh baby, it was in! Just had to plant my foot and I would have won!" cried Annie and squeezed Sandy's hand as she began to laugh.

"Who would have thought that there were another crazy bunch of people around like us that would play games like that!" she continued.

Sandy watched her lover's eyes dance in excitement and reflected on a day that had made her giggle, laugh and scream in pleasure. Seven naked women and two naked men had swum, drank, eaten and played sexy games for the past six hours. Robert had proven to be a very compliant slave, though he did have a very handsome and very willing partner in Sydney. The women had felt like royalty all day as the two men catered to their every whim.

Even now the two men sat waiting for Annie to tell them whether their ministrations to her slightly twisted ankle were sufficient or otherwise. Gently they held her leg between them and softly rubbed and kissed her foot. "I think I could rejoin the party if I was carried out," simpered Annie as her full lips pouted.

Sandy giggled as the two strong men, either one of them could have carried her by themselves, made a cradle of the hands and Annie daintily placed herself into the seat they had formed. A small sigh escaped Annie's mouth as she sat and Sandy gave her a hot look as she watched the men's long middle fingers penetrate Annie's wet sex as they lifted her up and carried her back out to the shade area beside the pool on the top floor.

The five other women were seated in comfortable chairs around the area sipping from long glasses containing some sort of drink. "What are we drinking now, Robert?" asked Sandy after he and Sydney had set Annie down and Robert passed them two freshly poured drinks.

"Kiwi surprise," he answered with a smile as he and Sydney took up the stools in the middle of the ring of women and waited further demands.

Sydney was chuckling. Bonnie was hot, as were all of the women, but the little black haired woman was particularly excited. She knew that she was next for attention of the two men and the glistening of the moisture on her soft curls showed that she was more than ready. Already she had watched five of the other women have their fifteen minutes of using two cocks wherever they wanted them and there was only her and Moira to go! "Contains no alcohol. But does have a lovely blend of juices and spice," Robert continued as he too noticed the wetness between Bonnie's thighs and the erectness of her nipples.

"Whose juices?" murmured Kelsey softly so that only Sydney heard her. She was still getting used to the idea of being able to transmit her thoughts and had to verbalise as well as concentrate to send her thoughts. Sydney heard both and Thelma giggled as Kelsey's mind send also came to her.

The brown haired woman was almost as excited as Bonnie. Her mind had been filled with images that were not just what her eyes were seeing as Thelma and Sydney taught her little bits during the day on how to use her newly awakened powers. Bonnie, Jo and Moira were quite easy to read she had discovered but found herself getting too excited as the young women constantly had their thoughts between the legs of the two men and, much to her own increasing excitement, between her own. She hadn't realised the powerful figure she represented to her niece and best friend! The love and almost unhealthy worship of her body by the women had caused her a moment's panic that had only been dampened by the soft feel of Sydney's mind inside her own as he showed her how to filter their thoughts.

Of course they loved her, she knew that, but Bonnie was as hot for her as she was for Sydney. Kelsey had trembled in several small orgasms as she read the black haired woman's intentions for her before she went home with Jo tomorrow.

The original plan for them to leave after dinner today had been changed when Jo had successfully managed to swap shifts with one of the other nurses who needed an extra day with a child who was attending a course. Kelsey sighed softly as she watched the little woman smile at something Moira was whispering in her ear. When Bonnie turned her hot eyes upon her once again Kelsey almost turned red with embarrassment when she found out that much of the 'spice' in the drinks came from between her own legs.

By the time the group had decided that their slave day was over Bonnie had screeched in pure ecstasy as she commanded her slaves to fuck her together in all of her holes. Moira had been more sedate, comfortably lying between the two big bodies that had gently yet forcefully penetrated her. Never letting either of them remove themselves from her body until her fifteen minutes were up. It was of no surprise to anyone that the little motel manager had cried herself to sleep afterwards as this was her last day with them all for now. Her employment terminated by vindictive management that was unhappy at her decision to leave. She was heading back with Jo and Bonnie in the morning to take up duties in the newly opened motel in Cellarium. Annie was going back as well.

As a group they sat in the dining room with the rest of the Australian team and their wives and girlfriends and listened in amusement to the goings on of the various groups. Dean Paulsen was proudly telling everyone about the biggest fish he had ever caught and his new best friend, Roger Akoha, the all rounder from the Kiwi team. The man had taken him and a couple of the other single men out on his boat after Kevin and Jerome had dismissed them from training early. In fact the Kiwi captain and coach had laughingly sent them all on their way as soon as everyone had turned up. It was a relief to Sydney to hear that the Kiwis were apparently back on track.

It was almost dark when Shirley and Peter Bond came into the room. Peter carrying a very tired little red haired girl in his arms. Kelsey ran over to take his burden from him but the Australian captain cuddled the girl into his arms and told Kelsey that he had promised her that she would sleep in his and Shirley's bed tonight. "We only came in to tell you that we were back," he whispered to Kelsey and Sydney, who had come over to check his little protégé. Kelsey nodded and watched with a little misgiving the older couple take her child away with them and up to their room.

Love you, came Jenny's sleepy thought and Kelsey grinned as she sent back the same message.

"Sydney, I need to talk to you alone, before Jo and Bonnie take me away," she whispered to the big man beside her. Sydney's hand tightened on hers and checking the others were engaged in chatting and finishing their meals he suggested that they go now.

They walked to a nearby park and sat on one of the benches that surrounded a quietly flowing fountain. "I don't know what to do about Jo and Bonnie!" she cried as soon as they had sat down.

"In what way?" he asked.

"The two of them burn for me, Syddy. All day I have been wetting myself reading their thoughts. How much they love me, want me!" Kelsey was almost afraid of the feelings that she felt and the images in the two girls' heads.

"Kelsey, I showed you how to filter their thoughts. If I didn't do it I would be overwhelmed by the images and feelings around me," he replied. "You may not have realised it Kelsey, but the things you read from Jo and Bonnie are the same things that I read from you, Thelma, Moira and many others towards me! Do a scan of the motel tomorrow night, particularly some of the younger men, you will find that it is not only Jo and Bonnie that want to make you a screaming mess!"

1...3233343536...39