Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Chapter 2 - Endings and beginnings

David Gilroy was furious! His bitch of a wife had sent him an email containing the vid she had made with that little bastard! He had fired it off to his solicitors along with the other vids that he had had streamed to his computer from the program he had secretly installed into the security systems in the houses.

Someone had obviously found his vid capture programs as he had not received any other vids for months. He suspected that either Thelma or Jo had reset the security system knocking out the program.

In reality Alfred had cleaned up the systems and had asked Thelma if he should destroy the man's copies of the vids. She had knowingly advised against it saying that the man would hang himself with them.

David was talking with his chief engineer when his solicitors got back to him. His face was livid as the well-dressed woman, whom he knew as Rhonda, on the other end of the call asked him if he knew what breach of privacy was.

He screamed over the phone his demands telling the solicitor that the slut was not going to deprive him of what was his! David's mind was still ablaze with images of Bonnie's willing body spread and naked before him as he rammed himself viciously into her virgin sex. He was beside himself with impatience. Bonnie's birthday was soon and he wanted her in his control before then. David Gilroy was unaware that his memory of the date of his niece's birthday was out by a month and that the virgin he believed he had full rights too, was at that moment recovering from having fulfilled her dreams to capture her lovers' sperm in each of her willing orifices.

Rhonda simply shook her head and said, "Very well Mr Gilroy, it's your money but no judge in Oceania is going to allow these vids to be used as evidence. One, they have been obtained illegally and the latest one was sent to you by your wife in confidence. None of them can be presented. As well Mr Gilroy you may not be aware but consenting anal sex, as well as same sex activities are not a crime in any of the territories, states or districts."

The woman smiled, heartily sick of the pompous jackass on the other end of the line. "Quite the contrary Mr Gilroy your wife certainly sounds like she is fully satisfied with the rogering she was getting from what I could tell." She hung up before his vitriolic outburst could begin anew.

Rhonda's hand was under her business skirt, as she replayed the latest vid, her fingers busy on her swollen nub. As she watched and listened to the woman's screams of ecstasy it set off her own moans of delight as she came. I wonder if I can find a man that would do me as wonderfully as she is getting it, she thought. She straightened her skirt, packed her briefcase and decided that she would go and pay Mrs Gilroy a visit.

The decision proved to be a good one as she found the woman remarkably easy to like. The attractive brown eyed woman looked healthy and happy. Rhonda noted that the mention of her husband caused a little tension around her mouth and eyes though. After discussing with her the demands of her husband the sympathetic lawyer offered to allow one of her colleagues to represent her husband if she wanted her to represent her.

Kelsey was unsure. The remarkably pretty blonde with the piercing green eyes who introduced herself as Thelma assured the woman beside her that the law firm could represent both sides if she chose. However, Kelsey's company lawyers were already preparing her own claims and as such they were quite confident of repelling David Gilroy. They had already informed the brown haired woman opposite her of the inability to use the illegally obtained vids. Besides which none of the activities had been seen by her daughter and they had personal references from her doctors and the child's live in baby sitter Anne-Marie.

Rhonda grinned at the strategy and her eyes widened when the man from the vid turned up and snuggled both the women to him before saying he was off to cricket practice.

"The opening batsman for Australia is the one that gave you that mind blowing screw?" she said not realising that she had spoken aloud.

Thelma said, "Rhonda meet Sydney Douglas. Yes and not just Kelsey."

The man's dark-blue eyes and handsome face took her in as she found it so difficult to look away from him. He smiled shyly and held out his hand. She took it reverently and was most disappointed when he released her hand repeating that he was off to cricket training.

Her eyes swivelled in her head when another pair of semi-clad women came down the path that the man Sydney had used. The two of them were giggling, seemingly supporting each other, as they walked on rather trembling legs into the yard. "Thank fuck he's had to go to training!" exclaimed the younger woman whose breasts threatened to pop out of the too tight top. "Cause I don't know about you Jo, but one more cum and I think I would have died!"

The woman named Jo giggled and replied, "You are the one who dared him to fuck both of us like that, what did you expect!"

The two noticed the newcomer and after introductions were made Bonnie said, "Are you David's lawyer?"

The woman shook her head. "I was but not anymore, why?"

"If you were I was going to give you a message for him," said the woman, her eyes hard and intense.

"What would that have been?" she asked curiously, not understanding where this girl fitted into things.

"You could have told him that his niece's arse has already had the best cock it is ever going to have in it and if he even thinks of waving his little prick anywhere near me I will cut it off!"

Kel suggested that Bonnie go and cool down. Jo tugged her friend's hand and suggested a little rest would be good. Bonnie shrugged her off, not roughly but she stood her ground and looked at the woman. "You tell him," she hissed and the woman faced her seriously intense face with a little alarm. "if he comes anywhere near Kel, Jenny or Sydney I will kill him!" She turned and walked into the house.

Thelma murmured into the silence. "She will too the little bugger, super protective of her family." More loudly the blonde woman said, "I suggest that we ensure that David doesn't get the chance to be on the end of her anger."

"What do you plan on doing?" asked the solicitor very concerned at the seriousness of the conversation.

"I think I might have a little talk to his boss. Excuse me for a moment."

The woman opened her phone and walking away from the table, dialled. "Oh hello Roger I need to have a little chat with you about David."

Rhonda saw that Kelsey was worried and reached a hand across the table to stroke her hands. "I think you have some very good friends," she smiled.

Kelsey smiled back. "At least I know that when they want to screw me they ask first and it is in mine or their beds. Not from some fucking back woods mining camp in the middle of nowhere!"

The woman dropped her head into her hands and softly sobbed. Rhonda hurriedly got up moved around the table to comfort the woman and was surprised when a slightly older version of the man she had just met joined her in giving the woman a hug.

"It's alright love," he whispered kissing her hair.

Thelma returned and the man asked, "All arranged T?"

The green eyed woman gave the widest smile she could give and Rhonda noted that her whole being showed that the man in front of her was her life. "Yep he will be on his way to the old Russian wilderness by this time tomorrow. Can't see him arguing that he could bring up a small child up there can you?"

The divorce was finalised within days as David dropped all claims against his wife telling her through his lawyers that he couldn't give a fuck about what she did or who she did it with.

He also made comments about his slutty niece that Bonnie gleefully repeated to Sydney some days afterwards. "Well are you going to make them true or not?" she asked as she stripped and threw herself over his bed.

The final straw however was the amended birth certificate that was presented for her signature where he disowned his daughter and refused to pay any support for her. Kelsey tried to explain what it meant to Jenny who told her quite seriously that she didn't know who she was talking about.

Sydney took the little girl for a walk up to the ducks to have a quiet chat to his protégé about what Kel had just tried to tell her. The little girl's womanly aura filled his senses as they stood with the ducks beside the pond as Jennifer told him that David had never been her father and that he would meet her real father when the time was right.

Kel signed the documents straight after Sydney had reported their conversation.

Kelsey's extended family settled down into joyous routine, nights of laughter and loving, days filled with various activities including cricket training, running, school work and of course making bikkies. Thelma had to go back to her tasks with the Project BF investigation, but she did so now with a lighter heart. She still felt so sorry for the girls and women that had been subjected to the brutalities of the men that had used them but held on to Sydney's belief that justice would be served.

Bonnie sought out Mrs Kendrick when she returned to the school on the Monday after the week long break she had taken for her birthday celebrations and whispered to her that she had jumped the gun by 30 seconds. Mrs Kendrick told her that she was a naughty girl and laughingly congratulated her before sending the girl off to class. Before she let her go she told the young woman that she had a present for her in her office and told Bonnie to come and collect them after school. Bonnie grinned and said thanks.

"Don't thank me, Bonnie, they are from Marlena, they were given to me by her on her last day here!" the principal told her. Pauline watched Bonnie's eyes light up in wonder before they dropped again in a little sadness that her favourite teacher had left so suddenly.

As she watched her go she wondered whether she had glowed like Bonnie after her first sexual experiences. There was definitely something to be said for the girl's spirit and grinned. "I know I walk like that after one night with him, how the hell has she survived with him for a week!" she said to herself rather enviously.

Pauline Kendrick hurried to her own office and told her secretary that she would be out for a few hours. Ringing Sydney she asked if he would meet her at her home. She felt herself flush as the young man enthusiastically said he would meet her in a few minutes. Waiting inside her spacious home her heart thumped in her chest as she reviewed what she wanted to talk with him about.

Sydney was a little concerned about the meeting with Pauline. The woman had not reacted in quite the way he had expected at the death of her husband at the hands of his Chinese lover with poison. It was as if Pauline had relieved herself of a huge burden and rather than grieve she had begun to become quite a great deal more outgoing. Rumours of having parties and dinners with various people, confirmed by many of the Angels that had found themselves at her home over the past few weeks. The dark haired man had been entertained with many stories from the women as they told him of Pauline's parties that many times turned into very long planning meetings about their futures. Of course some of the nights had been spent in joyous nakedness as many of them found Pauline to be very willing to love them for many hours in her big bed.

Her first words to him as he accepted her offer of tea floored him. "Sydney it is time for me to move on. I have accepted Greg Collins' offer to become principal of the high school in Cellarium."

"What about the students and staff here, Pauline? Are you sure you want to move to Townsville, there are not a great number of students yet. Many of them will not be living in Cellarium and you may not see them outside of school," he replied taking a sip of his tea.

"Yes, I know, but Irene, Kevin and a few others are also going to come with me. As well I have convinced many of the Angels to come up and enrol at Townsville University." She rushed on with her planning then she stopped and regarded him with an intensity that Sydney found almost unnerving.

"Sydney, I know that you saw Brian get murdered. I saw you, as the warrior, attack the guards and the men in that house across the street. My dreams have been filled with images of the war that is coming and I want to be where I can help you!" her voice broke as she spoke.

"I will not lie to you Pauline. Yes I saw Brian die and I killed the man that did it to him. I cannot apologise for my actions, they were an evil that I could not condone," he told her as he rose to leave.

"No, please, Sydney, stay. I do not want you to go but can you tell me what happened?" Pauline's eyes were haunted and the warrior saw that she was simply trying to comprehend all that had happened and make some sense of the dreams that she had been having since then.

Sitting back down at the table Sydney told her the events that led him to seek out and destroy her husband and the man that Pauline knew that he loved dearly. When he had finished, Pauline Kendrick sighed. "Brian was too soft for his own good, too trusting," and she paused with a small smile before she added, "too much in love."

The big man opposite her nodded in understanding then lifted his head to meet her eyes. "How did you know that it was me?"

"I have seen the warrior before, Sydney. The day you addressed those ruffians at school before you left. Nobody believed me, except I think Kelsey and Bonnie, but they would never tell. I saw the sword and the silver armour," she stated, her eyes filling with pride as she remembered the lecture he gave them.

"Sydney I know that you are going to be a fine leader, a scary one too from what I saw in your eyes that night. However, you must know that you will need to surround yourself with people that love you, that you can trust to support and fight with you. I hope that you consider me one of them," her voice carried a hope, something about her told him that she blamed herself for his need to kill, but wanted to make amends.

"It was not your fault Pauline," he said softly then seeing her stiffen at his words added, "yes my lady, I will need all the help I can get. I will be more than pleased to see you in my army, provided," his eyes turned cold and harsh, "you stay at the back where I tell you too!"

They had made love. Gently, tenderly and Pauline had sobbed as she lay with him and allowed his body to comfort hers. Her tears of grief came as his lips murmured words of love into her hair as she lay against his chest holding her warmly as he promised to protect her as well as he could.

"I will be there when you need me, Sydney," she promised as he dressed and left her lying naked on her bed.

Sydney began to worry. It was not something that he could pinpoint as one cause, it was a lot of things. He found himself unable to settle down, he drove himself to distraction with cricket training, running, swimming hoping that his physical tiredness would let his brain stop thinking when he lay in bed. His lovemaking with the four women he considered the centre of his life became an almost desperate need within him to confirm their place in his life and his in theirs. Eventually he could not reconcile what was happening to him with the people around him and the worrying thought that someone else was controlling them all. His thoughts were bleak as the doubts gnawed at his insides and caused his world, in his view, to become a paper thin facade, one that would be torn asunder at the first wind of trouble.

Jo Jepson suddenly found she was alone with Sydney on a sunny afternoon, for what seemed to be the first time in months and was pleasantly surprised when the man asked her to go on a picnic with him. They headed for the parklands that bordered the river in the old Ipswich town region and she rested comfortably with her head on his stomach as they lay in the shade of a large gum tree next to the gently flowing Bremen River.

They chatted, as all lovers do, about the world, what would happen to them and how they felt about each other. She had never heard him so philosophical before and couldn't help the feeling that he was trying to tell her something else.

"OK Syddy, what is it? You are making me all gooey here," and she placed a hand on her stomach and a little below. "But I get the feeling that you are not trying to get into my pants. What is eating you? Come on lover spill the beans!" she demanded sitting up and looking into his face.

"That's just it," he said quietly. "I have four, count them four, of the most beautiful women I know who fall into my bed at the merest hint. They all thank me for giving me the most wonderful experiences of my life. It just doesn't make sense!

"Not only that there are the Angels as well! Jo you cannot tell me that I am so wonderful, so desirable that women fall all over themselves to get into my bed!"

He stood up then walked to the banks of the river picking up small pebbles and began tossing them into the water.

She sat there looking at him in puzzlement. "So what is wrong with that Sydney?" she asked coming up behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"It doesn't seem right to me," he sighed, "with all that Thelma told me I know that someone pushed us all together. I am afraid, that like the imaginary me that comes into my dreams that it will all just fade away and be shown up as the forgery that it has always been."

He shrugged, "Don't you see Jo? Am I really capable of loving the four of you, are you really in love with me or is it just being controlled by someone or something else?"

He ran out of pebbles and with them his thoughts.

They quietly returned to the hover and home.

Sydney avoided everyone for the next week claiming tiredness from his heavy cricket training and spent hours running around the streets in the early hours of the morning when he couldn't sleep. His body grew a bit more and he made an appointment with Carl for more clothes then on a whim took a hover jet to Townsville.

He found himself walking down the strand and along the beach. He reached for the card in his wallet as he stood outside a familiar looking café remembering that he had had breakfast here on his last visit. It seemed a long time ago and drawing in a breath walked inside.

The woman, Belinda Porter, was behind the counter as he walked in and looking up she exclaimed, "Sydney!" Tossing her apron to the chair behind she ran around the counter to hug him.

Feeling her hug he knew he had been brought here just to meet this woman. She sensed he was in trouble and called out, "Lenore I am going out for a while, watch the front!"

Lenore Porter stood in the doorway that led to the back of the cafe where she prepared meals and made her pastries, her eyes glistened wetly with tears. For a long time she simply watched the figures sitting at the tables outside her shop and did not gasp when the pair stood and disappeared. With a sigh she returned to her kitchen and wondered what her grandmother was doing with the dark haired man this time.

Belinda Porter held his hand as they walked. She led him down the street to where some garden benches sat surrounded by blooming hibiscus bushes. Rose trellises surrounding the area created a quiet and secluded spot. Ideal for lovers to capture secret kisses or for people to talk very privately. Colours of the rainbow and the sweet smell of blossoms permeated the air.

Sydney did not notice any changes to the street as he walked with her. His mind was swirling as he considered what he wanted to ask the old woman beside him. He never noticed that the shops and cafes were much changed from the previous time he had walked in search of an early morning tailor. He sniffed, the scent of flowers and the sea gave him a delightful mixture that set his senses alight.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers