Realms of Eden: Book 5: Hyak Anali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

"So what are we going to do with ourselves then," said Bonnie mischievously shaking her chest in front of Sydney. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as a woman that looked a lot like Serenity, except her hair was white as snow and her large eyes were grey, appeared behind Sydney.

Before he could turn a soft voice said, "Not at the moment, Bonnie, Enyalius and I have some catching up to do first!" With a devil like laugh she placed her hand on the man's shoulder waved and they disappeared.

"Fucking hell!" screamed Bonnie then yelped as suddenly a hand reached out from nowhere grabbed her and said, "You can come too!"

Penny Rogers looked at the space where Sydney and Bonnie had been standing and turned to the green faced man on the wall monitor. "Where is he, Alfred?" she asked.

"I don't know Penny, I can't get a signal in this time." The computer entity's voice lacked emotion as if he was beginning to realise the limits of his abilities and controls and finding that neither of them were much good to anyone.

Keith Richardson stood and quietly declared that unless anyone had any better ideas he was going to go fishing.

Jennifer's fingers fastened onto the hard nipple of Janine as the woman above her rubbed her sweating body against hers. Their legs were well spread as each rubbed their sensitive clits against each other in scissoring motions. Jennifer lay partly on her side as Janine squealed in delight as her clit rubbed through the wetness of her lover.

Panting hard Jennifer twisted the nipple in her fingers hard squirming her hips in abandon as another orgasm crashed over her. She barely registered the nails of Janine that gripped her arse cheeks hard as she rubbed manically against her before exploding in a wet orgasm that flooded the inside of Jennifer's already saturated thighs. Collapsing totally onto her stomach Jennifer grinned in delight as Janine's lips kissed her back and shoulders as she sat astride her letting the heat from between her legs press sensuously against her soft rump.

"Why did you come back Jen?" she asked softly running her lovers curls through her fingers as she rubbed her hands through the woman's hair.

"I missed you," the girl said softly, "no, more than that, I needed you!" She turned her body as Janine raised herself up slightly to the let the woman roll over to her back to look up at her friend.

Janine looked into the dark brown eyes and saw pain and something else anger, jealousy, loss she couldn't define it. "What happened Jen? The last time we spoke you were in love with Sydney and ready to battle Elam's minions and change the world!

"Now you are back here and the most I have heard out of your mouth is demands for my body! Not, I must say, that I mind, but eating each other's boxes all night and day like women possessed is not going to solve your problems. It is just going to make me a dehydrated old prune or else give me a heart attack!"

"My father," replied Jennifer, with her right hand pointed to the distant bright blue tower that dominated the fields of flowers and grass, "is my father!"

Janine looked at her confused and laughing softly asked, "Isn't that the definition of being a father?"

Jennifer giggled, it did sound ridiculous but then turning serious she continued. "No Janine, he actually fathered me with Kelsey. He substituted himself for David and actually physically impregnated my mother!"

Janine was still not sure what her lover was saying and her shrugged shoulders told Jennifer that she couldn't make her friend see what the fuss was about.

"Anyway, Jennifer you didn't find that out until after you came back here, so that is not the real reason. Are you going to tell me or do I have to go and find some of Jebidiah's new inventions and fuck it out of you?"

Jennifer shook her head laughing. Already Janine had introduced her to some of the tamer items of her father's new business and they had made her head swoon. She dreaded to think what else Janine might produce. Though, she thought wickedly, it might be nice.

Janine's fingers encircled her ribs and before they could begin their wicked tickling she said, "Ok it was Alfred and Xavier!"

The woman above her almost choked as she tried to speak and swallow at the same time at the unexpected confession. "The love birds!" she finally sputtered. "What have they got to do with you and me?"

Jennifer ducked her head shyly not meeting the gaze of the woman watching her turn crimson with embarrassment. "I could feel their love for each other," she said softly, "actually feel the emotions rocking out like a wave surrounding me, dragging me into their minds. I never felt that way with Sydney. However," she paused, lifting her gaze to meet the dark green eyes above her, "I did feel that way with you."

"Oh Jenny," cried her friend, "we were lonely girls. Yes I love you too but not the way that I have seen you with Sydney. I watch the way you look at him, the touches and how close you stand with him. I have seen you crying at night when he was hurt, your worry. Goodness Jenny you might scream and gurgle with me in our bed but nothing compared to the way you burn up with him!"

"Then why did I only think of you when that explosion hit me? Why was it only your eyes and lips that I thought about and brought me running back here when I tried to pull away from them? Why did my powers bring them with me when Alfred was trying to take Xavier back to his cyber palace?" she cried, her chest heaving with the emotions that were at war within her.

"Because," a soft voice said from above the pair, "Sydney is hurt and you were too scared to love him in case you hurt him more."

Janine and Jennifer turned their heads to the unexpected voice and were surprised to see the naked figures of Alfred and Xavier standing there.

"You actually do know how to let it get soft then Xavier?" giggled Janine as she observed Alfred's penis hanging flaccidly between his legs for the first time in the days that the couple had been here.

"I could say the same about your mouth and the lips of that sweet little woman underneath you, Janine. And I am not talking about the lips of her mouth either," the doctor answered.

The four people giggled until Jennifer finally said, "I guess we all have been a little pre-occupied with pleasure the last few days."

"Well your concerns about Sydney appear to have been tested out! Tell me please how you knew that making love was almost going to kill him?" asked Alfred.

"What happened to him!" cried Jennifer trying to get Janine off her and stand to her feet at the same time. Janine fell backwards off the woman as she struggled to get up, landing on her back on the soft grass, her legs spread wide as she did so.

Alfred's eyes took in the soft wet centre that was so wantonly displayed and his cock sprang to attention. Xavier's eyes noted the reaction and that of the woman on the ground whose eyes were showing more than a passing interest as she deliberately left her legs open. "Alfred I think you have a little bit more pleasuring to do, I will take Jennifer with me to show her what is happening. See you soon Janine," she said blowing the woman a little kiss and giving Alfred a small push towards the lustily watching woman on her back.

Jennifer giggled as she heard Janine say, "My my Alfie that is very nice!" She took the hand of Xavier and ran with her to the distant tower.

Jennifer grinned and with a quick thought took the pair of them directly to the tower's observation room. "Better than running all the way," she told Xavier as she pulled the woman to a stop on the dark blue tiles.

Xavier agreed then ran her hands over the cylindrical viewer letting a finger rest on the surface and drag it back slightly before pressing her hand against it to bring up the image she wanted.

Sydney was naked and lying on the floor of a cave that overlooked the ocean hundreds of metres below. Above him Bonnie and Siti kissed feverishly, their hands urgently rubbing at the other's breasts as their tongues drooled and lashed at each other's mouths. Jennifer zoomed the image in towards her lover and saw that his face was a mask of agony as he watched the pair above. "What's wrong with him Xavier?" she asked softly.

"I am not sure but when we watched before he screamed in agony when they both attacked his cock trying to make him stiff. Alfred seems to think that one of the bulbs is either in his testicles or in the urethral tubes or more likely near his prostate."

"What did Serenity do then?" she asked extremely worried.

"It's not Serenity, well it is but it's her earlier self. Named Siti?"

"Bloody hell!" yelled Jennifer then she was gone in a flash of purple.

"Siti no!" Jennifer screamed as she appeared in the cave as the white haired goddess was about to re-double her efforts at making the warrior harden with her mouth around his large testicles.

"Mollenny?" the woman asked puzzled. "Why are you here? How did you find me, this cave is protected from anyone on this world?"

"Ah sorry Siti, I wasn't on this world. But you cannot have the warrior just yet. If you try to fuck him you will kill him because of the poison in his body."

Siti stopped her hands, looking aghast at her sister then back at the warrior who had passed out. Bonnie goggled at Jennifer who was naked and covered in teeth marks and love bites. She giggled as the woman's pussy was extremely wet and appeared to have discoloured markings surrounding her clit.

The sisters looked at her questioningly but all she could do was point at Jennifer's crotch as helpless laughter overcame her. Siti grinned as she saw the marks saying softly, "I guess someone loves your pussy Mollenny!"

Bonnie's laughter turned to screams as she turned back to look at Sydney. The women quickly turned back to her and then to the warrior where she pointed. Black viscous liquid poured from the end of the man's penis running out to form a large stain on the sand beneath his testicles hanging down between his widespread legs. "What the fuck is that?" yelled Siti.

"Poison! It's in his body and Alfred needs to get it out now!" said Jennifer as she squatted beside him placing a hand on his wrist.

"You go and tell father that I have taken Sydney back to Alfred. You coming with me Bonnie or going with Siti?" Her cousin grasped her hand as the purple glow changed to a flash taking them back to the realm of invention.

Siti transported herself back to her bedroom and finding her father and sister self gone headed to the big boat that was cloaked on the waters off Hyak Anali.

In the cave in the cliffs above that same water something moved within the black oily stain where Sydney's body had lain. A microscopic gathering of sperm cells, infected with the wolverine blood, wriggled looking to fulfil their only function in life: to find and enter the egg cell of a compatible species. Mutated beyond recognition they moved through the sands and found dozens of eggs that had lain dormant for millions of years waiting for fertilisation by the male sand worm of the era.

A voracious invertebrate that made its home in soft warm sands attacking small animals and insects that slithered, crawled or walked on the surface above it. By stealthily following the vibrations the worm would follow until the creature stopped then it would rapidly punch upwards opening its large round mouth to suck down the hapless prey.

Alfred's body shook as the woman beneath him grasped him deeply inside of her wet clamping pussy. His head was floating somewhere in the biosphere as he simply enjoyed the exhilaration of flesh, his flesh, being hotly and wetly encased.

The woman's sobs of joy as she urged him to 'cum buckets' inside of her, was a musical sound as he felt his body prepare to do exactly that. Music that complemented his own roar of lust as his prostate squeezed tightly then his sperm released through his cock and into her waiting womb. Janine's arms and legs held him tightly as the first cock, she could remember, in her life that was of actual flesh, exploded in her depths again filling her with satisfaction as well as his seed.

Jebidiah has to find me a boyfriend, she thought, and Alison as well she decided, as the man above began to move his body up from hers. Her mind burbled in protest as the man was taking away that beautifully full feeling that she thought she could get quite addicted to. Trying to hold him with her arms, legs and grasping sex the man continued to withdraw. Alfred smiled and said, "Four times is enough for now my lovely woman. Come with me back to the Majestic there are plenty more if you want them."

She shook her head sadly. "No Alfie, Jebidiah tells me that my mind could not cope with the real world. And I am happy here, but I think Jebidiah has to find me and Alison some boys to play with."

"There are men here," Alfred said surprised at the woman's words.

Shaking her head she smiled. "Robots that look like men," she informed him. Rising to her knees she captured his softened cock and slurped it clean with her mouth. "They don't have these, nor do they have the emotions that are needed to love us. They have some feelings and can be quite good company but they are not men!"

"Oh dear," said Alfred then he had a very wicked thought.

Janine watched the changes on his face as he had obviously thought of something and she waited expectantly but the man said nothing. He offered her his hand to come and walk with him to the distant tower.

Serenity paced the floors, her sister had gone, her father was upstairs talking to Kelsey. Sydney and Bonnie were gone with her goddess self Siti. She stopped against the railing, sipping a cool drink as she watched the happy group out on the water with fishing poles attempting to catch a feast for dinner.

By their joyful laughter and excited voices she guessed that they were having some fun and catching a few. Peering into the water she saw a school of fair size apparently in a feeding frenzy as they jumped and leapt chasing small bits of fish that were being cast out into the water. With her mood a little lightened she watched Lucy's rod bend in her hands and the woman yelled she had a big one to which several of the men replied just as joyously, two of them!

A soft kiss was pressed against her neck and she turned to look into her own face, well as close as she remembered it to be and kissed the lips proffered to her. "I think I should have kept my eyes grey," she whispered, "But definitely I prefer my hair this colour."

"Oh I don't know Serenity," said Siti, "it certainly makes my pussy look good!" Lifting the little gown that their father had dressed her in showing off the bright white curls between her legs.

"I like to see the white cum on my bald box or black hairs," replied Serenity. "It certainly makes it easier for my lovers to find it afterwards!"

"You bitch!" squealed Siti. "Do you have to make them do it like I have to make the brothers?" she asked softly.

"Sydney loves to share as do all of us girls, some of the other boys do it as well, but not often. Paulie is a lot of fun!"

Serenity realised that Siti had not brought back her playmates. Grabbing her sister said, "Where is he, Siti? And Bonnie?"

"Where is father first?" she replied a worried look coming over her face now as she suddenly remembered why she had come here. "Serenity are we always this scatter brained? I came here as fast as I could to tell you what had happened then I saw your sexy body against the railing and all of a sudden all I could think about was my pussy! No wonder father thinks I am a total screw up!"

"No I do not Siti!" her father's voice came from behind her. "It is just that in this time there are no dangers. Oh the odd barbarian war and a few natural disasters, but this was supposed to be the time of loving. Why do you think there are so many gods and goddesses of love, fertility and motherhood now?

"Later come the gods of war and their senseless destruction! It is little wonder that Elam finds his way in the world then. He does not belong to this here and now, it is not his time! This is your time Siti, for love and sex and fun. I did not put you here to control a world of warriors!"

Serenity saw her father's eyes and saw the pride he had in her and Siti. Giving the petite woman beside her a one armed hug she said, "See girl, your pussy is our brain at this time. Probably appropriate how we finish up here then isn't it!"

"How?" asked the woman smiling.

Jebidiah roared with laughter. "Stumbling off a cliff after having fucked a hundred men to pay a bet off to Enyalius!"

Kelsey smiled at the women and the man in front of her. She had spent the last few hours trying to work out what had happened to her senses. Alfred's appearance and Xavier's encompassing love had shocked her system badly. She had felt her head almost explode with the powerful feelings that had swept through her. Her first want, no craving, she amended was to grab Sydney and take him to her bed as soon as she could. But then she had backed off remembering Alfred's warnings to all of them that he could not be played with until the poison bulbs within his body had been removed.

Jennifer, her heart thudded in her chest at the thought of her daughter, then the man who had fathered her appearing, making her emotions go into a deadly tail spin that threatened to break her down into a blubbering and irreconcilable wreck. She had to flee and, unlike her daughter who could simply transport herself away to the realms, she had had to run away like a frightened schoolgirl to lock herself in her room throwing herself on the big bed bawling her eyes out.

"Siti where is my lover?" she asked the white haired woman softly.

Jebidiah watched the mother of his daughter shrewdly, he had tried to talk to her but she had not allowed him into her room or into her mind. Locking him out of both as effectively as if he did not exist. Coldly she had told him that if he appeared in her bedroom that she would castrate him so he refrained from transporting through the cabin walls.

Siti began to speak but Alfred interrupted. "Kelsey," he softly called from the monitor above her head, "you are needed in the sick bay."

"It can wait until I know where Sydney is, Alfred!" she snapped her nerves frayed to almost breaking.

A soft voice came to her mind, Love, I am in sick bay.

Kelsey sprinted to the stairs and down the four flights until she burst through the doors of the on board hospital. A place that Sydney just seemed to spend too much fucking time in lately she thought heatedly. Her eyes scanned the beds spotting his covered form in the last one and raced to his side.

His face was covered with a bandage that left only his eyes showing and they were open and twinkling. She looked at him lying there and her heart broke in two. The tears that she thought she had all cried out before came again in buckets as he lifted his hand to her face and cupped it gently. I suppose telling you that I don't want you crying over me is not going to do much good, he sent to her.

"No! It's not!" she sobbed.

Kelsey noted that two tubes ran under the bandaging about where his mouth was and one of them was full of black oozing blood. "Alfred what is happening to him!" she cried as the human version appeared beside Sydney's bed.

"He is dying Kelsey," the doctor said softly and she saw the tears dripping from the man's eyes as he held Sydney's other hand tightly. "The bulbs inside him are too tightly interwoven with the rest of his body. All we could do was to put drains into them to release the poison before it broke through the walls that he had set up to contain it. There is nothing more that we can do except wait for the end. I am sorry."

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers