Realms of Eden: Book 5: Hyak Anali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilbur stood at the front of the group, next to the fire. His captain watched the man closely as he seemed to very much on the verge of laughter and he hoped that the young man was not going to break down. Wilbur smiled at all of them saying, "I think I would like to name that," and he pointed to the attack tank with its aircraft attached, "Lucy."

"I think that is an extremely apt name for such a capable machine," said a soft deep voice from behind them. The group's heads spun as one. Wilbur laughed in delight as his supreme commander and his beautiful harem of women stood glowing in the morning sun.

"I think it is time that we went home now too," said Jennifer as her purple glow brightened and flashed encompassing them all.

Siti stood alone on the beach, nothing remained. She turned to go, a little saddened that her sister and her wonderful entourage had disappeared, as she knew they would have to eventually. Plucking a small flower from the bush that grew on the sand dune she placed the stem behind her ear and transported herself to her bedchamber.

"Hello Siti," chorused three men as she appeared on her bed. Their naked forms were muscular and resembled the form of the dark haired dark-blue eyed man who had not made it to her bed in this lifetime. She trembled as she watched their cocks throb and bob in front of them in joyful erection.

"I certainly hope you are not all named Alfie?" she asked as she licked her lips.

"No Siti our names are Syddy," said the first man. He reached for her gown to assist in its removal to reveal her heaving chest and rapidly moistening sex.

Nine months later Siti was called to a small hut in the outlying area of her township. The summons was unexpected, as she had not expected the mind to call her. In fact that particular mind she had expected to be 5,000 years into her future!

She appeared at the bedside of the dark haired woman and looked upon her angelic face as she nursed a dark haired child against her generous breast. The child was long of limb and his skin light in colour. "What have you done!" cried the goddess.

The woman gazed back at her then the yellow stone in her silver circlet blazed as she spoke, "You can never tell him Siti, never!"

The child suckled contentedly, yawned then slept against his mother's breast as Siti covered them both with a soft blanket. As she did the child's eyes opened briefly and the dark-blue eyes that were briefly revealed set her heart thumping.

Chapter 8 - Making adjustments

Sydney relaxed against the warm breasts of Thelma as he lay in the stateroom that was lit by the bright morning sun that shone through the windows of the cabin as the Majestic softly rode its anchors in the warm waters off San Cristobal. Thelma stroked her fingers through his hair and down his neck, revelling in the feel of his muscles and heat against her. A sensation that had been denied to her and the rest of the harem, except Kelsey, for so long as he had battled his infected body, his death and then the stubbornness of his moral stance in his marriage.

Bonnie and Jo lay against him, across the bed. Jo on his chest and Bonnie across his stomach dreamily watched his face and Thelma's fingers.

Kelsey, Penny and Xavier sat on the deck outside the cabin chatting. Their naked bodies enjoying the sun as playfully they rubbed a little suntan lotion on each other's breasts.

Jennifer and Serenity were in the shower together, their singsong of happy noises as they tenderly washed each other making the rest of the group smile.

"Why did you leave Bel behind?" asked Bonnie, voicing the one question that all of them had wanted to ask but had held off as they adjusted to being back in the thirtieth century.

Firstly they had checked the bay in Mwarotu and satisfied themselves that no Deathworms had survived the purge at Hyak Anali. Then they had to get the Lucy fitted for cloaking so that they could safely store the large vessel in the deep waters of the bay. Next they had to get the Majestic cleaned up and re-provisioned after the long months in the past.

Alfred had disappeared without warning. Their search for him had only been curtailed when Maxwell had assured them all that he was safe and well, but needed the time to adjust to being a corporeal form in this new world.

Sydney had not taken that news very well as he had relied on the doctor very much during his exile from the women in his life for advice and companionship. He felt as close to the man as ever, even as much as the closeness he felt with Paul and Robert. It hurt him that he would simply disappear without consulting him.

Xavier and himself had asked for and got overwhelming consent to spend some time alone together to mend their grief, her at the loss of love and Sydney at the loss of a friend. They had spent a quiet but healing weekend together in a resort at Waiae Bay. Their love making had been gentle and full of passion, spending many hours stroking, kissing and holding each other.

They had needed the time, as Sydney's love had been locked away from them all as he tried to reconcile his feelings of honour to the marriage vows that he and Kelsey had made with the relationships he knew that the other women needed to feel part of his life.

For her part, Xavier had fallen hopelessly and completely in love with Sydney, again. She had experienced the same with Alfred, but his rejection of her by his sudden disappearance had almost broken her spirit. Tearfully she told him that she had felt like going home when it looked like she might have lost both of the driving forces in her life.

His kisses across all of her body, his tender caressing of her skin and the gentle way he held her as she sobbed into his chest renewed her faith in herself and the love she felt for him. They constrained themselves to the heartfelt kissing and words on their first night, their lovemaking secondary to the need to heal each other.

By the end of the weekend Xavier's cheerful and lusty demeanour had returned as she bounced playfully across the resort and down onto the warm sands in a bikini that sent many of the locals into a frenzy. Her long legs, shining silver hair, bouncy breasts and wicked laugh caused many erections and moistened pussies.

As she stood legs spread, the minuscule piece of cloth covering her sex barely adequate, hands on her hips waiting for the handsome dark haired man to hop and skip through the hot sands towards her, many a sunglasses wearing head turned to observe them both.

They made love in the ocean, riding the bobbing swell as they strained against one another with Sydney's feet bouncing softly in the sand beneath the water as they coupled. Sydney saw the circlet appear briefly on her forehead, its silver pearl stone glowed fiercely as the woman came hard on his straining cock.

Returning to the Majestic everyone noticed that her joyful look and happy spirits had returned. More importantly the mini skirt and her wetly displayed sex was back for the lustful looks of the rest of the males, and females, on board.

Now they relaxed after several nights of shared passion with all of the women taking up his bed and the adjoining stateroom. Their bodies rarely clothed or free of the joyful and playful lips and fingers of others.

Sydney had ensured that his body was always ready for them, in fact it seemed as though he never lacked for energy or smiles for any of them. His erection was always available, in its various sizes and forms, for whomever of them wanted him. His sperm however, seemed reluctant to abandon its place in his large testicles. Only when Kelsey and Thelma had roughly sucked and bitten them as Bonnie rode his large cock like a demoness did he finally come in a roaring expression of lust and love.

He pondered Bonnie's question and chuckled as the woman playfully sucked his softened member in her mouth after she asked it. "I am not sure he can give you an answer if you keep that up Bonnie," chided Serenity as she and Jennifer walked towards the bed hand in hand.

"He was taking so long to answer I thought he might have needed a bit of encouragement," the woman said as she reluctantly let the expanding cock escaped from her hot mouth.

Kelsey, Xavier and Penny moved the other occupants of the bed around and so Sydney faced seven naked women sitting around him on the large oversized bed, the other holding him between her wide spread thighs, his head still nestled against her breast.

His cock bounced in time with his heart as he delighted in the smells of their arousal, noting that their hearts seemed to be beating at the same rate as his. "Bel didn't want to upset the past. She told me she is waiting for me here already and that we will all meet her soon enough."

"She is special Sydney isn't she?" queried Penny, her nipples were crinkled in excitement at the memory of the dark and gold haired woman with her glowing eyes. Penny had fallen for the woman immediately and the pair had spent a considerable time together when Sydney had whisked them all away to the dream realm he claimed was their future.

"Yes Penny she is. From the earliest memories I have of her she has always loved me and I her," his voice was a happy lilt, full of mischief and remembered times. The women around him giggled, as his erection grew harder and a little longer.

"Always it seemed that we met where there was water," he paused looking questioningly at each of the soft faces regarding him.

"She is a daughter of Poseidon," said Jennifer softly, "naturally she would always want to be close to the realm of her father."

Sydney's eyes flickered then closed. Thelma held him softly against her breast as he spoke without opening his eyes. "She was with me when Atlantis was attacked and destroyed. She was at my side as we battled the monsters that Elam unleashed upon the world a million years before attacking the Eden we had built. Their space craft destroying the millions of peaceful people who lived and loved as no others have done since. She has been the golden eyed strength when everything else seemed hopeless." Tears leaked down his cheek as he remembered the destruction of a beautiful world.

A hand softly touched his erection, then another and another. Gently they stroked him, soft fingers caressed his face, his chest, his stomach and lifted and held his testicles. Breathing deeply he let his mind roam and found the hot minds of his harem trapping him with their love and need for him to be happy and fulfil that vision here again.

He smiled and then groaned as he let the pent up fluids from his body gush from him in a torrent of white semen that spurted from his straining cock and rained down upon their eagerly waiting faces and breasts.

It was not only the women that rejoiced in his return to his normal self. Paul found himself surrounded by Serenity, Wendy and Bonnie one afternoon and escorted to the big stateroom on the second accommodation deck where a naked Sydney waited for him with a cool drink. As his wife and the other two women quickly stripped him leaving him standing facing his best friend who sipped a cool wine and juice mixer, Wendy told him that she was not leaving until they had both made up for the lost time that Paulie had been dreaming about for weeks.

The men kissed and Paul's emotions overflowed as he lay on the bed with his big friend and cried into his chest about how much he had missed him. When he confessed that he had been so despondent that he wanted to throw himself on the funeral pyre with Kelsey, Wendy also broke down and told Sydney how they had both decided that they would. They had both been moving to do so when they saw Kelsey leap into the flames. "Something held us back as that column of white heat shot skywards," whispered Wendy as she cuddled her husband into her breasts.

Sydney grinned as he looked into her eyes and stroked Paul's back, his erection nudged his friend's arse and Serenity guided it between his cheeks. "Bacchus did," he replied, "he saw what I was doing and he told me that Kelsey was ready to jump. I also saw him reach out to stop you all from going to her."

Wendy felt Paul's erection press against her and she slid down giggling as Bonnie's fingers slipped from her wet pussy and pressed her down a little further to complete the connection. Paul groaned as Sydney's saliva covered cock slid easily into him and filled him until he felt the man's bare, hot pubis against his cheeks.

Wendy moaned as she felt her husband's cock grow harder inside her and then the little movements as Sydney rocked against him causing her pussy to contract. Serenity giggled as she oiled the small fake cock on the harness she was wearing inside the willing opening of Bonnie as the girl did the same with the one she was wearing inside her own wet pussy. "Sydney's or Wendy's?" the woman asked her.

"Can I?" she blinked as the woman nodded her head eagerly.

Withdrawing she positioned herself behind Sydney's back and eased the toy into his arse causing Sydney to chuckle then groan as she slid all the way into him. Wendy hummed happily as Bonnie filled her from behind and then squealed in delight as the girl turned up the vibrations of the toy to maximum.

The five shuddered as they moved in almost synchronised motions straining hard against the people behind or in front of them. Bonnie wickedly upset the dance at times by ensuring that the hot little nurse beside her got the occasional deep and hard thrust. The movement causing her to spasm around her husband's cock who would then drive backwards onto Sydney's meat and elicit delightful giggles from Serenity as she felt her lover's arse push the toy back hard against her clit.

The dance continued until Wendy lewdly suggested that she wanted to view the action happening at her slutty husband's back door. Shortly she found herself in a sixty-nine with Paul on his hands and knees begging Sydney to wreck his arse.

Serenity was beside herself, she had never witnessed man on man play before and the view from behind the men had her pussy in convulsions. This of course was helped by the hot woman sitting between her wide spread legs chewing lustily on her flaps and clit and drinking her fluids like a thirsty camel.

She watched Wendy caressing the balls of the two men and reached her hands to help her. Bonnie giggled as she found herself pushed back a little and said, "If you squeeze Syddy's nuts hard he will flood Paulie when he cums."

The two sets of hands tightened instantly and Sydney cried out as he released his load triggering Paul's release into his wide eyed wife's mouth as he in turn flooded her. Serenity watched in amazement as Sydney's cock left Paul's arse open and then the gush of semen that came with it. Bonnie produced a towel and held it against the man who rolled and collapsed on the bed beside his astounded wife whose face and breasts were covered in the largest load of cum she thought she had ever had from Paul. Serenity and Bonnie attacked her with their mouths.

When Sydney returned from the shower Serenity was riding Paul's rigid cock, her excited pussy squishing as she came and came. With a wicked grin he beckoned Bonnie to his re-hardening cock and she gleefully sucked and slobbered over it making it wet to enter the unsuspecting vixen who was leaning forward onto Paul's chest kissing and sucking his nipples. Sydney's cock pushed into her arse quickly and she screamed in orgasmic delight as he filled her to almost breaking point.

Later in the evening, Wendy, her body relaxed but her mind swirling with the thoughts of what she was going to be doing with her husband over the coming weeks of the tour, gently held Sydney's hand as she led him away from the cabin where they had left Serenity, Bonnie and Paul sleeping. "What's up Wendy?"

"I need you to come to sick bay with me Sydney."

Entering the sick bay she bade him sit on the chair in the small examination area and produced a largish needle. Not a hypo spray but an actual steel tipped needle. The syringe held a viscous silver substance and Sydney was a little worried but then scanned her mind and relaxed. "I will try to be gentle Sydney, but these things do tend to hurt and it takes nearly ten minutes to inject them."

Sydney moved from the chair and lay full length on one of the sick bay beds, "I think we might as well be comfortable then Wendy. Up or down?"

"Up, they move faster if I put them into your heart."

He lay back as the pale faced nurse slid the needle between his ribs and he felt its bite then trembled as it pierce the aortic vein and slowly began to release the nano-bots into his blood. "Did Alfred ask you to do this or Max?"

"Alfred did, he also told me that you no longer have titanium ribs or plassteel covered bones in your body, so he has given these little fellas some special instructions.

"Sydney there will be ten times the number of nano-bots in you than you had before and I have to inject you with some other compounds for them to do their work. This first injection will start them up checking but I have to do this three more times. I am sorry." The nurse was paler than when she had started but Sydney smiled warmly at her calming her worries.

"Alfred always came up with good plans, Wendy. I hope he finds himself soon."

Wendy nodded, "I think I loved him almost as much as Xa," she whimpered softly.

"He loved you just as much too, Wendy," said the green faced man above head.

Act 2 – Now back to the cricket

Chapter 1 - Test time and partnerships

The pink and white flags flew all around the ground as Peter Bond led his team out for the first test match against the Solomon Island's team. Sydney felt fit and ready for the game, his hectic schedule of interviews and photo sessions being carefully managed by Robert and Kelsey to leave him with plenty of time to attend training and bonding sessions to re-acquaint himself with his fellow players.

The only thing that he had really had complaint against was the giving up of his wedding ring. But when the girls told him that they would take turns wearing it on the gold chain Kelsey had bought to hang it on, he had smiled and allowed them to gently chide him that he wasn't married to only one of them any more.

The harem had also trapped him in their shared accommodation on the Majestic and had explained to him that he was not to deny his instincts about bedding other women, or men Kelsey and Bonnie had added. In fact they insisted that he abandon the Majestic and take his proper place in the motels that the team was booked into so that he did not have to spirit potential lovers away on taxi hovers to get them back to the vessel.

So the last five nights had been spent in the suite of the motel Du Bois in Arohane while the Majestic floated calmly in Wanione Bay. Jo, Penny and Bonnie had spent the nights with him, delighting him and Robert with their teasingly clad bodies and joyous cries as they fulfilled their teasing with uninhibited access to their bodies. Robert begged off after the first two nights claiming that he had so much to do that his body was not going to be able to keep pace with the younger women.

The facilities for training had been top rate and Thelma told him that they had injected a lot of funds into the Solomon Island's economy and cricket facilities after the success of the New Zealand tours. 'Whirlwind' was a hot commodity to the group and was eagerly received by the men and women of the friendly islands as they chanted, clapped and cheered his every move on the training grounds.

The population of children in the islands was enormous and it seemed to the Australian team that they were boundlessly energetic, avid listeners and keen learners. They respected the men and were bright eyed and attentive as they took them through training drills and exercises in their schools and on the sports ovals. Sydney loved it all.

1...678910...40