Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew! That was intense!" she exclaimed.

"So you're back now?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, I think so. Kiss me that will tell me for sure," she breathed as she found herself highly aroused at the mere presence of the male holding her face.

Grinning he placed his left arm around her waist, lifted his right hand to cup her breast as his lips met hers softly at first then more urgently as she pushed herself into his embrace. Rubbing her crotch against his thigh as his hand slowly crushed her warm tit. "Oh my," she whispered as she broke the kiss and moulded her body into his frame and shifted his left hand to cup her buttocks.

"I need you Sydney, now!"

His hands squeezed her buttock and breast gently, as she hurriedly unzipped his trousers and pulled his hardening cock from the confines of his boxers. She pushed him down onto the path where he lay down on the ground on his back as she lifted her medium length skirt and squealed as she pulled her panties aside and guided him into her molten slippery sex. Kelsey did not care if anyone found them, she needed him, desperately needed him to fill her deeply. She came hard as she sank to his base but did not stop to enjoy the rush through her body. She humped him, wriggling her hips and then slamming them up and down on him.

Sliding his hands under her soft top he pushed her bra back up over her large breasts and captured her nipples. Her hands crushed his fingers as she made him pinch her hard as her manic thrusts upon his powerful cock increased in speed and forcefulness. "Cum in me, Sydney, please cum in me hard, give me your baby! PLEASE CUM IN ME!" she screamed.

He pressed his hips upwards hard as he gripped her nipples painfully causing her to cry out in shock as her sex clamped tightly on his cock. The spurts from his orgasm felt like she had been filled with hot cream as the fluid scalded her womb. She screamed in abandonment as his stream filled her to overflowing. "I LOVE YOU MUMMY! DADDY!"

As she fell forward against him she thought she heard an echoing to her screams. The call of her parents' voices ecstatically joined as they said, "We love you too Kelsey!"

She sobbed against him, her heart beating hard as her tears flowed onto his chest, his cock firmly trapped between her legs. Sydney held her quietly, his hands resting across her back. They lay like that for quite a while, no-one had come out to investigate the noise. "Never going to let him go," she whispered to him as her tears dried.

He smiled, "I don't think he wants to leave either."

"Did you give me your baby Sydney?" her head lifted to search his eyes.

"I gave you my seed, Kelsey, whether your body is ready is for nature to decide."

"Is that why it felt like you filled me with lava, you really gave me your sperm!" her eyes twinkled, her smile broadly plastered across her face.

His small nod sent her into raptures as she snuggled herself back down on his chest, her little girlie giggles making him chuckle. "Um Kelsey, I have a rock stuck in my hip, can we get up now?" Her hand searched frantically down his sides and found the offending stone tossing it into the garden beside them.

"Not yet," she said clamping her legs together trapping him even more inside her as she stretched her legs down between his as they opened to accommodate her.

The sun had set and the twilight gone before she extracted him from her, carefully making her panties capture his cream as it tried to escape her still tingling channel. She lowered her lips to his flaccid penis and suckled him clean before she gently tucked him back into his shorts and zipped his trousers. Standing up she held out her hand to him. "I booked us into the beach side restaurant for dinner at 8:00 pm, after that you are going to make love to me all night," she whispered as she embraced him again.

"Are we going to get changed first?" he asked.

"No I am going to stay in these saturated knickers of mine until you fill me again and again," she told him as they walked towards the restaurant a short walk from where they had lain.

Chapter 12 -- Death is the way to life

Kelsey was true to her word and Sydney found that he had neither the desire nor the strength to lift himself from their bed to make his way down to the beach for his normal morning run. The woman had loved him for hours after they had returned from their meal, barely waiting for him to undress as she stripped and lay giggling in the bed. "Maybe we can have twins," she had squealed as she held him closely as he filled her time after time with his true sperm.

"I love the way it burns in me, Syddy," she gurgled, "so hot, so much of it!" Steadfastly she had refused his normal practice of licking her clean after their lovemaking. She gripped his face telling him his long tongue was not going to interfere with the journey his millions of little swimmers were making in her body in search of the dozens of eggs she told him were eagerly waiting for them.

In truth Sydney knew that Kelsey would not get pregnant this time, but in the future he would ensure that she carried as many children in her motherly body as she wanted.

In the morning he held her softly as she wept against him. Her monthly flow dashing all of her dreams. "Next time," she had finally murmured, "next time we will do this again and I will be certain that I carry your child, Enyalius."

Sydney had simply nodded at the woman's fierce promise to herself.

In the afternoon a simple ceremony was held on the beach with only a few others present. Dale and Hilda Jepson stood with Kelsey as the small container of her mother's ashes were presented to her by a smiling woman dressed in a simple robe of grey and red. They were her parents' favourite colours and Kelsey was delighted in the simple words as the woman gave them to her. "Death is the way to life, do what you will with my remains, for I have moved on. I will see you again my darling, you and my soul mate."

They were words that Laura had dictated to the lawyers whom she arranged her funeral with years before. There was to be no ceremony, no weeping, she had demanded the woman smile and speak her words proudly and strongly. Kelsey suppressed her tears as the man beside her whispered that it was the way that Laura had wanted it.

Kelsey took the man's hand and walked with him, his wife and Sydney down to where the waves rolled into the shore. Opening the container she flung the ashes into the breeze and out across the water.

Dale Jepson smiled at the woman he loved like his own daughter as she turned to the tall strong man beside her and kissed him softly as they watched the grey ashes sink into the waves. Turning to his wife he said, "Different beach, same ocean, they will mingle again."

His wife smiled. "Dale you know how strongly Harry and Laura believed in the realms. I am sure that they will find each other again."

Sydney smiled as he heard the conversation of the parents of his other beautiful lover and said, "Sir, Mrs Jepson, I think Kelsey has something else she would like to tell you both."

Kelsey turned in Sydney's arms and appraised the pair with a twinkle in her eyes. "Daddy said that I was to look for a happy couple on a beach, the man wearing a monocle and that they would fulfil a promise to me that they made a long time ago. He also said to tell Dale and Hilda to look for them too!"

Hilda Jepson laughed outrageously her generous breasts jiggling as she held her husband's arm as he too began to laugh. "Harry and his damned monocle!" exclaimed Dale through his laughter. "You know Margaret, sorry Kelsey, we never found it when he died. Perhaps he hid it so he could find it when he came back!"

His and his wife's faces, merry with laughter, turned to shock as Kelsey held the little eyeglass from its chain in her hand. "He gave it to me yesterday," she said softly.

"When, how?" they asked as they crowded close to the couple.

"The realms do exist Uncle Dale," Kelsey said, "some people seem to be able to go there and send others there when they need to." Her body pressed firmly against the man behind her and Dale looked hard at the man.

"I think you two might owe us more of an explanation of that," he said slowly, "perhaps we can go and find a place to drink in memory of old friends?"

"That would be nice, Sir," replied Sydney.

The four made their way hand in hand along the beach. Kelsey held Dale's hand tightly in her right as just as tightly she held Sydney's in her left. They found a bar not far from where Kelsey had spread her mother's ashes and the four sat in comfortable chairs under a large shade umbrella sipping drinks delivered by a smiling topless waitress who had very large breasts. Sydney noted Dale's and Hilda's gaze at the young woman's breasts. He also noted Hilda's small nod and chat to the woman later when she went to the bathrooms to wash the sand from her hands she claimed were driving her batty after they had only just begun to sip their first drinks.

Kelsey, Sydney watching her carefully as she retrieved the monocle from her small handbag and give it to Dale to examine, had also noted the older couple's looks. "Still like them big and bouncy Aunty H?" she said with a wicked grin as the woman returned saying she felt much better.

Hilda Jepson blushed. "You know me too well Margie!"

"Hmm, I know Mummy wanted to get hers made bigger at one stage when I was younger. I guessed the reason why when I spied you and Daddy in bed together. I suppose you talked her out of it."

"No, Harry did! He told her that he loved them the way they were and she was not going to fuck around with nature's gifts to him!" exclaimed Dale with a hearty laugh.

"Though your mother envied yours, Kelsey," said Hilda. She turned to the man beside her before she continued. "I think Jo certainly loves the attention you give hers, Sydney!"

Sydney Douglas almost choked on the wine he was sipping whilst quietly chuckling over the conversation. He had just been thinking the exact same thing as Hilda had just stated. The big man was certain that the couple with them had no idea of his relationship with their daughter. Before he recovered Dale further sent him into embarrassed coughing, though with some satisfaction he saw Kelsey almost choke on her wine as well, when the man said, "The video of her fortieth birthday celebrations were extremely arousing, you two were so wonderful to her!"

"Arousing!" squealed Hilda. "First thing I did was contact that sex shop owner and ordered a dozen boxes of those 'Virgin Again' toys. Poor old Dale had to learn all over again how to deflower half the women in the neighbourhood!"

Sydney rolled on the ground in laughter and spluttered as he tried to find someway to answer them. The topless waitress very concernedly knelt beside him trying to pat his back as at the same time tried to stop her breasts from covering the man's face and make it worse. Kelsey screamed with laughter and eventually had to run off with her Aunt H to the bathrooms before she wet herself.

Dale helped Sydney up and the waitress very prettily blushed as the two men kissed her nipples in thanks for her help. She sighed as she took away the empty glasses upended in Sydney's impromptu fall. "Perhaps you and Kelsey would like to join Hilda and I with Glenda?" Dale suggested as the pretty girl came back with refills.

"Not this trip, Sir," Sydney said. "Kelsey is not exactly open for business tonight."

"Oh poor girl, I was hoping she may have been pregnant again by now. I know Jo is certainly keen as well," the man replied unperturbed by Sydney's sorrowful look, mistaking it for regret that he had not yet fulfilled their desires.

"Soon Sir, but not just yet, we have a lot to do."

"Sydney please stop calling me Sir! We have both kissed the same pussies! It's Dale, OK?"

"Ok Dale, I am sorry, I was not sure how much you knew about me and your daughter."

Hilda and Kelsey regarded the men standing beside the table. "Either we are both going to be fucked by them Kelsey, or they have just come to a solution about names," the older woman said.

"I think Sir has been dropped for Dale," said Kelsey softly giving the mother of her best friend a shy smile as she added, "No play for Jane today."

"Oh Kelsey, no bubby yet?"

"Not yet," she whispered then left to return to her seat as the men and Hilda resumed their places.

The four talked well into the evening. They had eaten from the delightful seafood smorgasbord that had been set up in the dining area behind the ocean side bar. Glenda had joined them shortly afterwards and the young woman was very playful as she joined in the conversations about life in the resort. Kelsey noted the hot looks she gave the older couple that had arranged for her to accompany them to their room and realised that the woman was very much into being with older couples. The merry good night that came from the three as they left ensured that Kelsey and Sydney knew exactly what was going to be happening for the rest of the evening in the couples' motel room.

"So what is Hilda's fascination with big breasts, Kelsey?" Sydney asked as they sipped some more wine as they relaxed against one another watching the moon rise.

"She loves seeing them bouncing up and down as the woman rides cock. By the way Dale is quite well endowed, not as big as you, but certainly plenty there," she giggled.

"But it's not just the size that gets Hilda. She has a fetish for having them smother her face. She loves to be ridden by women who can use a strap-on and dump their big melons over her back or face. She also loves to watch Dale and, I guess Daddy as well when he was alive, titty-fuck them and cum all over their flesh," Kelsey's voice was dreamy as she spoke.

"Want to go home love?" he asked softly. Kelsey shook her head.

"I like being able to talk about Mummy and Daddy without thinking about them being ashes in the wind. I hope Mummy comes back with nice big tits, she will find Daddy a lot sooner than they did last time," she snorted.

"As long as you don't spend too much time trolling beaches looking for men wearing monocles that have ladies with big tits on their arms," he ribbed her as he nibbled her neck.

"I will find them in their own good time, Syddy," she whispered. "Daddy promised to make me scream with pleasure. My father never made me a promise that he didn't keep."