Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Many of the forty or so women had cried at her words. Already the suicides among the recently freed women were horrendous. Some eighty girls had found ways to take their lives. Their final moments and reasons for killing themselves recorded on vids either by their own hands or in notes scribbled on paper. Most complained that nobody loved them, nobody wanted them. Feelings of loneliness and loss impossible to comprehend.

It was to stop this that the almost 1,000 military and other occupational women had been invited to see if they would like to select life partners from among the women displaced. Frightened and alone as a result of Project BF. Carmen had volunteered immediately to Thelma when she found out about the scheme and she recalled the initial gathering of the group in the huge auditorium at Sandrill.

Martha and Thelma had warned them all when they undertook the tasks of becoming the women's lovers that they had to be prepared to give their hearts and souls to the victims of abuse beyond their understanding. "These are not lost puppy dogs," Thelma sternly lectured them. "All of you have been psychiatrically assessed. Those who were found unsatisfactory were weeded out long before you were asked to come here. They cannot just be picked up and put down for another. Take your time, play with them yes, that is important, but do not play with their hearts or their minds."

Coldly the woman had added, "Or you will have not just me, but a very pissed off warrior to deal with!"

Carmen had gulped at the thought of the big man she had met being in a murderous mood. Many a head had turned to her when she had voiced her fears to Thelma. "How will I know if he is pissed with me, Thelma?" she asked in a loud voice.

"You will never know, Carmen, he is forever in your debt. But if any of you remember the dead soldiers in the Townsville university, then be warned that he and two of his angels did that!"

The women around her gasped.

The fears turned to smiles as Carmen added, "I don't think any of us intend to kill these women Thelma, perhaps with love, but not anything else."

Thelma and Martha had cackled on the stage in front of them. "You, Carmen, might be able to fuck someone to death. I am not sure the rest of you could!" said Martha through her tears of laughter.

And so the women became part of the thousands around the complex that now housed almost 9,000 women from Project BF.

The pregnant women were being looked after in the hospital compounds in New Zealand. The women there had their own different problems and Martha was extremely worried about how to deal with them. For now she was content to start the rehabilitation of the majority.

Carmen had simply mingled with the women. she talked, chatted, laughed and cried with them. Some she took to their rooms and made love to them. At first with just her mouth, fingers and words. As she became more adept in the use of the strap-on she happily complied with the demands of some of them to be fucked like she was a man. The artificial penis she kept around her waist, under the skirts that all of them now wore instead of military fatigues or trousers, just in case.

Eventually she found herself constantly in the company of Melody and Abigail. The two little women with their doe eyes, soft bodies and shy natures captured her heart like none of the others. Abigail was also very attached to Melody, protective even. Their first night spent together had been a revelation as Abigail's protective demeanour in the presence of others turned to compliant, almost submissive service to the woman in private.

Understanding the relationship had deepened the one that now included Carmen. Abigail now deferred to the bigger, much older woman, but still guarded Melody fiercely when the ex-policewoman was not around. With a certain grace that was almost unnoticed by anyone except Carmen, Abigail became an almost totally different person when she was alone with her lovers. Turning from an almost dominant butch type lesbian to a soft very feminine woman who craved the gentle caresses of her partners.

Speaking with Thelma and Martha about it the pair told her that they noticed it among a great number of the women. "It is almost a guardian like stance. They are protecting the softer, weaker seeming females by pretending toughness and fierceness. Yet when they are alone they are almost the weaker, as if their energy and resolve disappears when they have their lover to themselves," explained Martha. She backed up her points with little clips of other female pairs and trios that she had met around the campus. Showing their almost hostile facades in the company of others, but then the soft moans and cries when away in their rooms.

Carmen passed on her thoughts and experiences to the other women who had begun to pair up or group up with the others. Some women had three or four women as part of their regular love flocks, as they began to become known. "I don't know how to deal with the hostility," was the plaintiff cry from one of the other women in the group, a tall redhead that had the muscular physique of a superb athlete.

"Barbara, who is giving you the problem?" asked Thelma softly.

"Kira's boyfriend. I know she is a girl, but Kira and I really have something, but this woman that tries to take her away from me all the time. She hates me! I really don't know what Roberta's problem is, she is simply hostile to me. Honestly I wish I could just slap her down!" the woman replied, the last accompanied by an exasperated sigh.

"Then do it," said Carmen, "prove to her that you are stronger. Abigail and I were handbags at ten paces, but when I showed her that I was stronger and more capable of looking after Melly, she became almost as soft. I think I love Abby just as much as Melly."

Martha giggled loudly as did a lot of the women around them. "I think Carmy," said Barbara with a laugh at the use of the pet name the two women called her. "That you three should go and find a place to set up home. Those two are the cocks of the walk out there! Goodness they are even starting to talk to the other women as if they need to help them, more than they themselves need to be helped."

Turning to Thelma and Martha, Carmen gulped. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "I might have done that. We talk a lot and they know that I love them, they even wear my rings." Gasps broke out around the room.

"I've never seen their rings," said Thelma curiously then blushed profusely when Carmen lifted her T-shirt to show the room her pierced nipples. A small gold ring adorned each one.

"We did each other one night last week," she said with pride. "We also have another set of matching rings," and shyly she indicated her skirt.

"I don't think we need to see them, darling," said Martha softly.

Barbara stepped up to the still standing Carmen and lifted her T-shirt again. "Which one has the blue stone?" she asked the woman with a giggle.

"Melody. Melody is blue, Abigail is red. The rings match both top and bottom," Carmen smiled back.

"Good," the redhead giggled harder. Lifting her own shirt she displayed a ring with a small black stone in the middle adorning her right nipple. "Kira only has them on her nipples."

She dropped her shirt as did Carmen before she asked, "What colour do you think Roberta would like?"

It was not long after that meeting that Barbara proudly showed Carmen the deep green setting on the ring through her left nipple. Roberta nursed a black eye for a few days but proudly held the hand of the woman who had given it to her whenever she was asked about it.

As the first residents settled into life in the underground city Martha turned her attention to the general population who was being spoon-fed information about Project BF. Announcing the first of the migrations to a secret location. They had agreed this until such time as the under-city population began to feel comfortable about seeing the rest of the world again. A male news reporter asked the group what they were going to do about the husbands and boyfriends that waited for news about their missing wives and partners.

It was something that Martha dreaded being raised. They had secretly brought some of the husbands in to meet their wives and it had proved to be an absolute disaster. Not only could the woman themselves not respond or even look at the men that had been in their lives, many of the men had simply taken one look at the needy begging woman that had been their bedmate and screamed abuse at them before fleeing. Already over sixty divorces had been arranged and finalised in the past two months.

Martha calmly told the reporter that so far such attempts had been met with failure. Much more work was needed to be done to adjust the mix of men and women that came into contact. The continued disruption of the reporter led to the meeting being adjourned. Fortunately just as one of the more sympathetic female reporters roundly abused her male colleague for simply wanting to promote a filthy degrading regime of keeping women as sluts like his organisation's media portrayed them to be. The male had no answer to her outburst as many others joined in the tirade against him.

Martha flew to New Zealand to begin her assessment of the pregnant women that awaited in the hospitals for a child to be brought into the world that many still had nightmares about remembering how they got pregnant. Most were distressed because they didn't know who the father was. Fortunately Whitbourne's fastidiousness gave those charged with looking after them the names of the fathers, not that it proved to be much value as most of them had found themselves under arrest or on assignment far from Oceania.

Several of the men had proven beyond doubt that they were remorseful for their actions. Many told of how they were blackmailed and ordered into taking part in the rapes of the women tied down in couches across the nation. Some of the claims proved to be false and these offenders were dealt with severely. James Lachlan had sent dozens of the most brazen liars and offenders into the most dangerous combat zones he knew of. Their life expectancies were measured in weeks after the far flung postings. He did so without apology to anyone. Cue Ball and the President backed him to the hilt.

Many of the women that Martha spoke to didn't want to know who the father was. Many did have fierce desires to have their child, no-one was going to take it from them. These she sent to James Lachlan in his special facility among the friendly people of the Solomon Islands. The Polynesian families up there proved to be the most effective weapon against the drugs and the horrible withdrawal symptoms. She promised the man that she would be up to see how they were achieving this as soon as she could.

Of course some women wanted the babies aborted. Some were too far advanced in their pregnancies to safely achieve this. In all good conscience Martha would not authorise it for any of them were it not for the fact that the doctors advised her that some of the women were likely to die if they attempted to carry a child to full term. As one doctor told her about a fragile woman that was barely twenty-three years of age. "She's had at least a dozen abortions in the past two years. She would have faced another from Whitbourne's butchers, she is carrying a daughter," he added to her querying look.

Martha signed her permission after speaking to the woman at length about what had happened to her. "Thank you Martha," the woman had whispered, "perhaps one day I can have my baby. When I am better." Martha had simply nodded, her emotions too strong for her to be able to vocalise the lie to the woman.

The doctor tearfully broke down in her office the next day and asked to be arrested as he had eased the woman on her way to the realms of the dead when he had performed the final abortion. He had found her internal organs had been so abused during the course of other abortions that he doubted that the woman would survive any longer than another year.

Martha had sobbed on the floor of the office as she hugged the doctor and told him that he was more needed here, with his sympathy and understanding, than in a jail for something that she herself would have done had she known how. "No Dr Leisel, I need someone as strong as you to guide me here. A more cynical and uncaring person would have let her go back into life ignorantly believing she could have had more children. We would all have cried over her death in childbirth or from the death caused by her abuse. You have given her to the fates to bring back when she is prepared, it makes our lies to her yesterday less hurtful."

"You have the soul of an ancient, Martha," the doctor smiled as he helped the little woman back to her feet. "Indeed the fates may well prove to make our lies of yesterday the truth of tomorrow." The doctor left to carry out the further procedures that the women required.

By the time Martha left only eight-three women remained at the complex, too heavily pregnant to be moved. But happily ready to have their babies and hopefully find someone to love them and their child. Already many of the males and females, working with the women all day, talking them through their experiences, fears, memories and hopes had approached her about their relationships with the women. Her heart sang as she joyfully informed Thelma and Greg that they were going to have some families moving into the city before too much longer.

Thelma and Martha's visit to the Solomon Islands to visit the some seven hundred pregnant women that had been sent there gave them the biggest boost that they could ever have imagined. Already dozens of the women had given birth to their children and they proudly showed them off to the visiting ladies. All of them were surrounded by men and women whom they introduced as their families. One shy young man, no more than twenty-two years of age, held a tiny boy in his arms as the woman on the bed cried at how her husband and his wives had held her safely as she gave birth to the boy in their home. The visit to the hospital was so their son could be checked and given his immunisations.

As Thelma and Martha met with the teams that worked with the women they had asked about the young man and were stunned when told that it was a common occurrence. "The man is even on the birth certificate as the father. Though we do have back up records in the medical systems to provide other data should something go really wrong in later life," the smiling head of obstetrics told them.

Many of the women had already left the still quite crowded facility. Adopted by families that had been carefully screened by James Lachlan, Keith Richardson and the medical teams. All of them were quite prepared to receive visitors and welcomed the ladies into their homes to meet their additional spouses.

A little girl, aged about four in Martha's estimate, joyfully told the little Tongan about her new mummy and the baby that was coming soon. The woman was midway through her pregnancy. The mother-to-be gently cuddled the child to her as she spoke to the visitors as the other women in the house sat around with other children. The children curiously, were more interested in the blonde hair and green eyes of Thelma than the adult's conversation. Thelma could barely stifle her giggles when she asked the other children what they wanted and all decided that a baby with her hair and eyes would be extremely beautiful.

The mother also smiled and told them that she hoped that would get their wish. Whispering to the blonde after the children had disappeared, that most of the men that had her in the facility she was kept in were blonde. Thelma looked into the woman's green eyes and wished her well. The woman's eyes showed none of the fear, anger or despair that she saw so much in the women back at Sandrill.

"I am over it Thelma," the woman said. "Nya, Sukil and the rest of the wives are so friendly. They love me for what I am, not what I was forced to be." She paused with a little smirk on her face, "When I still believed that I needed semen to make my baby strong, they let me lick them after they had sex with the boys. Some of the other men around the neighbourhood, they all love the women here," she confided, "supplied additional cream by cumming on the women's breasts for me to nurse on.

"Of course now I can have my own and Thelma I don't have to beg. I am in love with Nya's husband, Baile and they have asked me to marry them."

Thelma and Martha left the household hand in hand and were hard pressed to suppress their tears as they walked around the neighbourhoods. Children, adults both male and female, laughed and waved to them. Finally a heavily pregnant Polynesian woman and one of the women from the breeding factories, at almost the same stage, met them at a little shaded alcove beside the walkway they were traversing and called them to sit with them. "Hello Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor," the woman said brightly as she indicated the bench opposite them.

"Hello," said Martha shyly and then looked closely at the woman. "Trudy?" she gasped.

"Yes Martha, it's me. I guess you wondered where I had gone," the woman said softly as she held the hand of the woman beside her. "This is my partner, Sanatha."

At that moment two tall well built men, their features almost identical, came into the shade and sat on either side of the women. Martha gasped as the handsome men kissed the woman beside him and held their other hand. "These two wonderful men," said Sanatha with a broad grin, "are our husbands and the fathers of our children."

It was too much for Martha, her tears flowed down her face despite her wide grin. A glance at the blonde beside her saw that she was not alone in her tears. "Please ladies, I do not know how the women you are still working with are going, but we are going to be ok here. Sanatha, Sam and Allan love me to death. However, Martha you are going to have to find a new secretary because I have promised Sam and Allan many more children after this one," said Trudy as she patted her old boss on the shoulder.

"Oh Trudy, I would wish you all the best, but I think you already have it," sobbed Martha as she allowed one of the twin males to cuddle her small form.

Trudy and Sanatha laughed with the two women when they composed themselves. The little Tongan found herself blushing profusely as Sam and Allan commented that her hips would be more than sufficient to allow her to have their babies. The playful men had gone a little further than a small cuddle to help her be happy for their wives and held the little woman between them cheekily rubbing against her as she was trapped between their big bodies as the pregnant women giggled. Panting she had finally been allowed to resume her seat beside Thelma who had laughed uproariously at her face, especially the lusty look she gave the two men who bid them a good day before running off to attend to their chores.

"Much more of that Martha and I think you would have found yourself in the same position Trudy and I used to find ourselves in almost every second day," giggled Sanatha as she observed the stiff nipples and flushed face of the little woman.

Trudy sighed heavily, then kissed her sister wife. "Soon Sanny, they can start again soon."

"Well Trudy it is quite obvious that you didn't head to Toowoomba to pursue an acting career! It seems your star is much brighter than anything that would have been shown on a big screen," said Thelma as she stood to leave.

"Is that what she said I did!" exclaimed the woman.

"You and another half dozen students that all went missing on the same day," said Thelma softly.

"The bitch!" exploded Trudy. "She invited me and a few other girls out for a bar-b-q where she had said a few of her male friends from the military were coming. Next thing I knew I was tied to a table being injected with something."

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers