Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

She paused to give a little shudder. "I know we were all keen on seeing some men, but the two I have now will do me for a while.

"And where is Miss Fletcher now?" she asked.

"Fletcher!" exclaimed Thelma reaching for her phone.

"Yes it was her that was holding the party and picked us all up in some van she had borrowed from Pattie Keaton," explained the woman.

"Arrest Fletcher!" yelled Thelma into the phone at Greg Collins' face.

"Too late," the man replied. "She was found dead yesterday, overdose."

"Saves the courts the problem then," said Thelma to the man who appeared to be quite upset. "Apparently Keaton and Jeffries weren't the only ones kidnapping women!

"Look who I found in the Solomon's," she finished turning the phone around to show Trudy's grinning face.

"Trudy!" screeched the man.

"Hi Greg! Sorry baby, but you and Jilly will have to find another Mistress of the Night victim," she laughed then frowned as the man on the other end of the phone burst into tears and cut the connection.

"Oh dear," said Martha softly. "There are so many things that people don't know yet." Her tears started anew.

"Yes baby," said Thelma as she cuddled her friend.

Turning to Trudy's confused face she softly told her about the deaths on the night that the university went to war.

Sanatha listened in increasing anger as the two women haltingly told of the horrors that they had been through and had been battling with ever since. She reached into the voluminous pockets of her dress, retrieved her phone and spoke rapidly in the native language to someone before placing the phone back into her pockets. Dragging her heavy body up from the bench she then assisted her trembling sister wife up with her. "Come with me," she said to the two university women who had been sitting opposite her.

Suddenly a hover platform, resplendent with two soft chairs appeared, guided by Sam and Allan. They assisted their wives onto it making curiously tender yet scolding clucks and clicks of their tongues as the women took their places. The men then firmly grasped the other women's hands and stood them beside their wives before guiding the vehicle down the pathway towards a gathering crowd on the beach a little further down.

A solemn faced crowd let the vehicle through and Thelma found herself tenderly lifted from the vehicle and placed upon a large padded chair. The chair on a raised platform that seemed to be a natural formation of rocks at the top of the beach where it met the land. Martha was placed in one equally as comfortable as the hover was guided up beside them and anchored in place. The crowd of people around them continued to swell as the men passed the women plates of food and glasses of cool juice.

Brigadier James Lachlan appeared in front of them and bowed low to Sanatha and Trudi, then grinning shook the hands of Sam and Allan as they embraced the man heartily. "What is going on?" hissed Thelma to the military man, "who are these people?"

"All in good time, Thelma, patience. It is the Polynesian way," was his jovial reply.

Soon almost the entire population of the moderately sized village stood in the afternoon sun as music, laughter and the smell of food cooking permeated the air. An almost festive atmosphere abounded, but Martha noted that it was not quite as merry as it appeared. It seemed that the people around her continually feeding her little morsels and topping up her drink were waiting for something. She turned to Thelma to point out her observations when drumming started. The drums reached a very loud crescendo before just as suddenly they stopped.

Sanatha began to speak. Most of what she said was carried to the silent crowd on the speakers that carried her voice by the small microphone she had attached to her throat. She spoke firstly in native then in English. She told the gathered people the story as Thelma and Martha had told her. Mimicking their horrified expressions, their tearful voices, the frustration and torment that had besieged them since they had started this project. The people around them cried then laughed as Sanatha told them how the two pretty women had found the happy people here, especially their chieftains' wife Trudy.

"Chieftains!" exclaimed Thelma.

Sam, Allan and James Lachlan gave her broad grins as she took in the significance of the chance meeting with the two pregnant women.

"You bastard James," Thelma grinned at the man who had come to stand beside her as Sanatha introduced them to their good friend and chieftain of the military in the Islands.

"What else do you require of the men and women of the seas?" Sanatha asked him formally as he stood beside Thelma.

The man turned to Thelma and Martha. "Do you have any more lost women that would enjoy our lands, seas, our families?" he asked. His voice carried the request of a people, not a military man, but as a man who loved the people around him, their ways and his voice held a hint of hope that they could do more.

Thelma's tears as she rose to stand beside him stopped her from talking. All she could do was nod as the Brigadier held her tightly in her arms. The people on the beach began to sing, it was a song of joy, happiness and welcome.

Martha listened quietly. The words reminding her of her own almost forgotten heritage and she stood, jumping down onto the sand and began to dance. It was the ancient dance of welcome, the opening of one's doors and hearts to a new friend. The soft shimmy of her bare feet as she moved across the sand an automatic response to almost forgotten memories. She did not notice the other women join her in the intricate movements of her hands, the soft chant from her throat and sway of her body. Her ears finally heard the call of the men as they responded to the sensuous movements of the women and she stood in the final movement of the dance. Eyes closed, her arms open wide, her knees apart as her hips thrust forward. Even Thelma could see the invitation in the women's bodies as they remained motionless as a soft rumble of drums built in the background.

Sam and Allan picked up the sighing Tongan between them as other men surrounded the women. The coupling that followed on the warm sands was a sweet sound of love and sighs. Thelma felt her own sex responding as she watched Martha's clothes disappear as Sam and Allan undressed her feverish body and lay her between them with kisses and murmurings. "Fuck me," she sighed into the chest of James Lachlan as Allan and Sam positioned Martha between them and penetrated her welcoming holes.

All around the beach many couples, not involved in the dance kissed and cuddled as the almost two dozen people in front of them on the sand made love in the light of the setting sun.

As the couples, though mostly triples reached their softly voiced orgasms the crowd began to sing again. Thelma found herself enchanted by the lilting melody and harmonies around her. "What are they singing?" she asked the man still holding her.

"It is the song of completion. The tale of the joyous re-union of nature and her children. The mating on the sand signifies the union. The song is to send a message to the gods that their children await the time when they will come back to them. The song asks that if it is not now then the gods send a child to the womb of the woman as a sign that they have acknowledged the people and have blessed them with another to bring them happiness while they wait." Lachlan's voice was full of awe for what he was witnessing.

"I have not seen this happen for nearly 3,000 years," he whispered softly and Thelma tensed beside him.

"He is not the only warrior to return, Thellesera, but he must not know that yet, he is not ready!" The man stared fiercely into her eyes before he hurried off into the night.

Over the next few weeks several thousand more of the displaced women found love and comfort in the arms of men, women and families across the Solomon's, Tonga, Vanuatu and other island nations that consisted mainly of the joyful children of the ancient gods of Polynesia.

Chapter 7 -- Not memories, understanding

The days dragged interminably for Sydney Douglas. No tutoring tasks, though occasionally he found requests in his email for some of his explanations of maths and science. In the main the girls and women he had tutored visited him for other matters. Not all of them sexual, as some of the ladies sought his advice on their love lives with other young men and women. At first he had believed that he was going to be busy all of the time as he took on more complex exercises under Jenny's guidance about his mental abilities with dream casting being his primary focus. However, as he lay with Bonnie and comforted her at night times as he tried to lessen the impact of her nightmare visions he found he was even more frustrated with his lack of progress.

He needed Thelma, but she was still closeted away with her work on Project BF. No amount of persistent phone calls or emailed requests could get him into see her. He had tried as Cue Ball, the mental manifestation of his logical side, but something in his subconscious stopped even that from progressing to much more than observation of the blonde and her teams. Martha was a constant companion of Thelma's now. At least he had been able to get that sorted out as he observed both women struggling to cope by themselves.

He was at a loss as to what to do. Mrs Kelleher came three days a week and showed him how to cook meals in between cleaning and dusting, ironing and washing. She even sympathised with him over his boredom and invited him out fishing several times. The woman's expertise in the fish varieties, use of equipment and her handling of the two hover boats that George had owned had entertained him for quite a few days. However, the heavy blustery spring winds off the coast put paid to expeditions of late and even that distraction was taken from him.

Working with ideas to improve his original design of his monitoring equipment led him into investigating electronics courses at the university and he had spent a great deal of time talking with lecturers at the institution. He had even built, with Alfred and Jo's help his modified welcoming console and systems for the visitors to his house. Chuckling Alfred had taken him through the AI programming he had installed to supply his instruction notes to some of the Angels that came late at night to get the naughty, sexually explicit instructions.

Kelsey was the main benefactor of the vids that were always requested as part of the proof that the instructions had been carried out. Noisily masturbating in his office as she reviewed the numerous vids that were emailed to him from the women and girls around the school. He chuckled in memory of a particularly noisy session Kelsey had undertaken not realising that Mrs Kelleher was working in the laundry downstairs. Her screamed, "Fuck me I am going to eat that gorgeous bitch's box till she screams!" was followed by a high pitched squeal as she hastily grabbed up her dress and dashed across the track naked back to her own home.

Ronnie Kelleher eyed the woman fleeing out the back door and grinned at Sydney as he tried to stammer out an apology. "I think you told me Sydney that I would hear and see quite a lot worse than my softly said 'Shit' when you gave me this job," she giggled at him. "I think I better go and see Kelsey and make sure she hasn't died of embarrassment."

Watching his calm housekeeper walk across the little bridge down by the duck pond he once again thanked whoever had sent the lovely woman into his life as he returned to his office. The object of Kelsey's desire was still sliding the double ended dildo deeply in and out of both of her holes as the vid looped itself continually. Sighing he had closed down the player and waited for something else to happen to relieve his boredom.

Finally Kelsey, Jo and Ronnie decided that they had to do something about the man who was driving them insane with his constant cry of boredom. "What we need is something that will get him out of the house for at least some of the day," said Jo as she sipped coffee at the kitchen table in Kelsey's house with the other two women.

"What we need is Bonnie to turn 21!" exclaimed Kelsey. "If that woman doesn't get his cock in her soon she is going to go insane. They can fuck each other all day then, problem solved!"

"They aren't already?" asked Ronnie Kelleher confused. She knew that Sydney's bed usually contained Bonnie most nights of the week as she had had to rouse the girl a few mornings when Sydney was off jogging and she came in to clean the house. Bonnie was seldom clothed and her bleary eyes and puffy lips seemed to indicate that the woman had enjoyed a night of love with the big man that didn't return until after Bonnie had left for school.

"No Ronnie, they don't. Oh they play a little but unfortunately Sydney and her made the rules a long time ago and nothing will change their mind now. We will have to put up with her stomping around the house like a Clydesdale on heat every time she smells that we have had him for another few months yet," sighed Jo.

"So why does she frustrate herself by sleeping in his bed?" the housekeeper asked as she poured herself another cup of tea. It was another thing she loved about the boy that employed her, his love of strong tea, the same as herself and George.

"Ronnie, if we tell you something about Bonnie, can we have your word that you will never tell another soul?" asked Kelsey softly. She smiled at the woman that she cared about a great deal. It was not only the way she took over the chores from her that allowed her to have more time for herself, but the honest way the woman addressed things. Even, she smiled at the thought, the day she came down and apologised for interrupting her masturbation over one of the Angels. The woman had been honest and told her that she had the same thought as she observed the feisty vocal woman fucking herself with the dildos that Sydney had made her ask the maths teacher for. Miss Kendall operated the camera.

Ronnie sensed that what she was about to be told was very private. Solemnly she told them that her concern for all of them was making her feel very much a part of Sydney's life and anything she was told never passed her lips to others. She listened in sympathy to the description of Bonnie's parents deaths and gasped when she was told the reason for Bonnie spending time in Sydney's bed. "You see, at the moment, he is the only one that can control the nightmares. He has her trust and love, being with him in his bed makes her feel safer. I have watched them together, even a touch of his finger on her hip can stop her trembling. Without him being there we believe she may have dreamed herself to die in the crash," Kelsey finished.

"The biggest problem for Sydney is that he doesn't know how to change her nightmares. It is what makes him so bored through the day. He won't commit himself to anything else because all he does all day is worry about how or what he can do other than just be there," lamented Jo as Kelsey finished her story.

The middle aged housekeeper jumped to her feet, apologising to the two startled women she raced out the door back to Sydney's house. Kelsey and Jo looked at each other in surprise and wondered what had possessed the woman. Several hours later Ronnie Kelleher's hover returned to Kelsey's driveway and breathlessly the woman appeared at her back door just as she finished placing the dish she had prepared for dinner into the oven. "Found it!" the woman exclaimed as she placed a thick paperback book onto the kitchen table entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams."

Excitedly she told the stunned mother and Sydney about how her and George had been sharing a nightmare at one time, many years before George had died. "It was uncanny," the woman recalled, "both of us dreaming about the same thing. Both of us waking up crying and screaming as a man machined gun his way through crowds of people waiting to get onto a shuttle. None of the people got out of the way and George and I found that we were screaming at them to move, to duck but we couldn't get through to them no matter what we tried.

"Then George's mother gave him this book. It was something she had bought years ago but only for its novelty not for any sort of investigation or problem solving. Anyway we read it together over a few nights and discovered the meanings of the things we were dreaming. It was not a lot of things that would make sense to people now, but at the time there were things happening in our lives that both of us were experiencing. We saw the relationship between the activities in the dreams and the way things were happening in our lives. Instead of fighting the nightmares we changed the things in our lives. The nightmares went away."

Sydney looked up from the book to his housekeeper, his eyes had a thoughtful cast to them and he nodded slowly. "Kelsey, didn't you tell me that the nightmares got worse ever since Bonnie got her periods?" he asked.

Kelsey nodded then spoke. "I know it is a big change in a woman, but Bonnie has no problems with them. Regular as clockwork and not a great deal of flow, but she uses pads not tampons." She grinned at the last and Ronnie Kelleher raised her eyebrows in question.

"She has a thing about the first object that is going to pierce her is his majesty's cock," giggled Jo as she leaned over Sydney to give him a kiss telling them all she was off home to get changed for work.

Ronnie watched Sydney kiss her back, patting the woman lovingly on her bottom as she walked past. Her body trembled as she recalled the number of times George had done that, especially when her bottom was still tingling from his attentions to it before she went off to do one of her cleaning jobs that she occasionally undertook for some of her friends. Seeing the little shiver that went through Jo's body she had no doubts that the little nurse had been subject to that sort of attention in the hours she had spent heading home and searching to find the book.

Sydney had begun to read the thickish publication, his mind absorbing the items he found there. Ronnie gleefully accepted the wine Kelsey offered her and they adjourned to the entertainment area outside to chat while the big man continued to read. "Stay for dinner, Ronnie," Kelsey said as they finished another glass, "I have a big bed here as well."

Ronnie Kelleher looked at the woman who had made the generous offer. For the past month she had found herself daydreaming about Kelsey Gilroy and it seemed that the woman herself was making it clear that those daydreams were not hers alone. "I would love to," she heard herself replying shyly though it had not been her initial thought. I hope you know where you are putting me George, she thought to herself. She smiled as she believed she heard his deep laughter in the back of her mind.

Bonnie returned shortly before their late dinner. Jenny had been fed, bathed and put to bed by Sydney as the women continued to drink and chat under the roof of the open aired entertainment area. Breathlessly the black haired woman told the gathering about the latest hitch in rehearsals for the musical the school was to perform for several weeks in around a month. "Bloody Kevin has broken his hand! Apparently he fell off the stage! More like bucked off Maria Castellantes' cunt," the girl exclaimed, then clapped her hand over her mouth as she saw Mrs Kelleher laughing at her in the dim lighting that had hidden her from the complaining girl's view.

"Sorry Mrs Kelleher, I didn't mean to say that," said Bonnie, her face was flushed and heated.

"Who is Kevin? Is he Maria's boyfriend?" asked the woman sniggering at Bonnie's reaction.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers