Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

Story Info
The team finishes off the home battles.
43.7k words
4.64
9.2k
4
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Act 2 -- Play Games

Chapter 1 -- Only women bleed

Kelsey and Sydney walked back towards their motel around midnight. Kelsey was a little tipsy as she giggled beside the warm body that held her up helping her keep one foot in front of the other as they walked in the moonlight. Suddenly she stopped. "Syddy," she cried, "didn't Alfie want you to do something if you ever got up here? Something for Bonnie?"

The man's eyes narrowed in concentration for a moment and he softly asked the nano-bots in his body if the computer doctor was listening in. "Wait till you get to your room, Syd. I know talking to me like this gives you a headache." The man confirmed that he would and taking Kelsey's hand they continued onwards.

Arriving in the room Sydney switched on the monitor screen above the bed as Kelsey busied herself getting ready for bed. She was very happy and Sydney watched her with a smile as she eventually got her teeth cleaned, trying to talk to him and Alfred at the same time as she walked around in a brief pair of red panties. "Red!" she complained. "Blood red, pisses me off, wanted to play some more," she whimpered as she finally lay her head on Sydney's lap as he sat on the bed talking to the green faced man above them on the wall.

"Sleep Kelsey," he said gently as he placed a hand against her temple.

Kelsey's eyes closed and Alfred gave the man an amused smile as he watched the woman obediently fall asleep in his lap. "Neat trick, Sydney! I wish they were all as easy to shut down as that!"

"You can do it to me mister and you know it!" Sydney retorted with a grin. Alfred's control over his body using the nano-bots was of some concern to Esmeralda, but she had allowed the cyber doctor the powers so that the host body could be repaired. Now Esmeralda slept, she could not interfere if Alfred wanted him to close down for any reason.

"Yes I know, but that is a control of neuro receptors. You have simply made them responsive to your suggestion and touch. Almost akin to hypnotism. If it is not a secret how did you achieve it?" the doctor asked. Sydney continued to be amazed by the human-like curiosity of the cyber entity.

"I guess it is a form of hypnotism, except I didn't sit there with a twirling silver ring and say 'You are getting sleepy'."

Alfred chuckled and waited for Sydney to continue.

"Because we are all so attuned Alfred. It was like I can see when they are stressed, happy, sad etc. it lets me get to their emotional needs. Kelsey was becoming so worried about Bonnie, so was Jo and Jenny I needed to be able to slow them down. When Thelma increased my mental powers and Nugua made them even more so, I could feel when to just nudge them a little to help them settle down," he explained. "I cannot make them go to sleep if they do not want to. Kelsey needed to despite her happy day and disappointment of not being able to have more sex."

"I do not believe that having her period is a restriction for her to have sex, Sydney," the doctor said still not quite sure of what Sydney had done.

"Enough for Kelsey."

"So what did you really want to talk to me about Sydney, it is late, even for you?"

"Two things Alfred. How much do you know about Dale and Hilda Jepson? Something is not right there, I got the feeling that things were strained as if they were saying one thing and meaning something else. I don't really know what it is! They made me feel as if someone was controlling them. They laughed and said all the right things at the right time but sometimes there were delays in their reactions that didn't make sense. Have either of them been out of the country or been absent for any time in the last few years?" Sydney mentally queried the cyber man, it was not something he wanted Kelsey to overhear even if she was asleep.

"I am not sure, Sydney," replied Alfred. "You have not met the Jepsons before, what makes you feel suspicious of them?"

"Their auras, Alfred. Not something I expect you to be able to understand, but to me they have an aura around them that is a half life. Not the brightness I normally associate with healthy happy people. It's as if they are not really who they say they are.

"Also I can't read them. There have only been two other people than I cannot read. Jenny is one of them and the other works for Jo."

"I will get back to you as soon as I can, Sydney unless of course you feel that they are a threat that you need to deal with now?" said Alfred as he sent some query programs off to start searching for him,

"No, when you can will be fine. I just don't like being unsure of people," Sydney grimaced a little. "I guess it is something that came about with Thelma and the rest of her board. One gets a little too trusting sometimes."

"Agreed," Alfred nodded then asked, "You said you had two items."

Reverting to totally verbal mode, Sydney rubbed his forehead as a small dull ache had started in his head. "The computer system you can't get into, the one that wants Angels blood. Where is it, do you know?" Sydney asked. Alfred waited until Sydney finished shifting Kelsey onto her pillow before throwing up a map of the island.

"I believe it is in this complex here. Of course I don't really know, all I can do is get to the general systems around the complex. But data comes into the systems via a removable drive, unfortunately it gets formatted before it goes back to where ever it comes from. Hence I get killed off it every time I try to piggy back." Alfred had shown a schematic of the complex that Kelsey's mother had been in. The computer system's approximate location was no more than a couple hundred metres from where he was now sitting on a chair talking.

"Alfred, that is a cryogenics laboratory. I thought you said it was for limb replacement studies!" Sydney exclaimed, then lowered his voice as Kelsey mumbled in her sleep. "Why would they want blood that doesn't die!"

"I don't know young man, but more importantly how come they have enough pull to make a government department issue an edict demanding the reporting of anything that resembles it. By the way, there have been six other cases of Angels or near Angels reported already. I have intercepted all but one and sent back inconclusive results. I am not letting anyone have any of these people for experimentation until I am certain I know what is going on!" Alfred's voice was a low hiss. It contained the emotions of a suspicious and cautious man. Sydney began to suspect that the cyber doctor may have good reason. It rapidly overshadowed any concerns he had over the pair who had taken the big breasted barmaid to their bed.

"Who was the one case you didn't get in time?"

"A man from New Zealand. I think someone may have convinced him to go somewhere with them," an image was displayed on the screen and transmitted to Sydney's electronic workbook. "He seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth about two weeks ago."

"I will keep an eye out for him, Alfred. If they are up to no good he may just turn up here.

"Can you change our flight home? I think Mr Douglas and Mrs Gilroy might want to see what cryogenic suspension might offer the future of two wealthy customers," Sydney grinned as the doctor's face took on a decidedly sinister look as he read the intentions of his favourite patient to put a spanner in someone's works.

Sydney wished Alfred a goodnight and cuddled into the sleeping woman on the bed. As he drifted off to sleep he wondered how the other woman he missed badly was going in her mission to thwart other people's plans to use the general population.

It was Sunday afternoon in the Enlightenment Centre in Sandrill. Thelma Daintree and Martha Ranatui spoke softly around a large table with a psychiatric team as they discussed their latest progress report. The report was on a group of women that had been particularly slow at coming to terms with their new station in life. As the group examined the recommendations of the team leaders the two women considered the implications. "Can we do this Thelma?" asked Martha as she pushed her workpad away and regarded the blonde opposite her.

"No! We can't! There is no way that I am going to authorise a brothel in Cellarium!" the blonde said with a giggle. "It is bad enough that the women want to be treated as playthings, who is going to pay them for sex when there are thousands of women in the world above them that will give it away!"

"I don't think the money is the reason, Thelma," a man at the round table said quietly. "I think it is because these women, rightly or wrongly, enjoy sex where there is an element of bondage and abuse. It is not just because they want to be the receivers either. You will see in the report that there are quite a few that want to be the dominant female."

Another voice, female, added to the man's argument. "Surely you saw the vids of Patricia Keaton! She willingly let herself be used in those couches. Which by the way Thelma, she designed and built the prototypes for! There are plenty of other women like her. I think these fifty or so women would be like this regardless of whether they were drugged or not. If Whitbourne and co had done psychiatric assessments they would have realised that the women didn't need to be drugged for the purposes they used them for."

"OK I agree, Sandy, but where would their customers come from? There are nearly twelve thousand people in Cellarium now, but most of them are soft women and their partners. Yes there are more males there now with the families from the pregnant women from New Zealand, but I am not sure that they are going to be going to a business where they can use and abuse women or be used and abused themselves and pay for the privilege of doing so!" Thelma eyes glinted in amusement, she put up the argument to see if the group around the table would come up with the same conclusion she and Martha had the night before.

There was silence for a moment until Martha noticed a young man squirming in his chair several seats down from her. She could tell that he wanted to add to the discussion by the way his head and eyes darted around the others. He was uncertain whether to speak his thoughts because of his junior position. "Go ahead Garry," she called to him, "no-one is going to criticise you for a suggestion."

The young man gulped a little of the water from the glass in front of him when he realised that all eyes had focussed on him. "When," he stopped to sip some more water as his mouth had suddenly gone dry again. "When I was at uni there were discrete advertisements for private clubs," he started.

"What sort of things did these private clubs offer, Garry?" Thelma asked quietly. At last she thought someone is going to bring it up. I don't think they really want the chancellor or vice-chancellor to suggest this.

"Well I don't really know," the young man blushed redly as he ducked his head to hide the lie.

"I think you do, young man, spill it. I have the distinct impression that you are a bit more experienced in this than you lead us to believe," chuckled the team leader who had begun the argument for the brothel.

"Perhaps a demonstration might say more than I could vocalise," Garry said. He took his workpad's pointer and aimed it at the big screen beside them. Chairs moved as people arranged themselves to view the vid.

Thelma caught Martha's amused glance and the pair grinned at each other as scenes of light and heavy bondage, pole dancing, strippers, rough and ready sex accompanied by verbal abuse and some torture displayed upon the screen. "Note," said Garry as he paused the display representing a dungeon environment where a young man was receiving hefty slaps across his upturned bottom as he knelt at a woman's feet. The woman was dressed in typical dominatrix clothing, complete with chain and collar around the man's throat. "There is no real violence in any of it, it is not the point of the establishment to injure or maim their clients, or for that matter the men and women employed there." As his confidence grew with his audience he played other clips and explained the relationships that were subtly dramatised on the screen.

"Many of the men and women that visit these places have fetishes, needs that they can't get within their normal environs, they seek out places like this for an hour or two of satisfaction. I believe the women that we are dealing with now would thrive in such an environment. It is not an easy thing to bring one's emotions and needs out like that. Most of us suppress deep down desires, these women have found that the drug has freed them from society's inhibition of their needs.

"The place would have to be really well monitored. In fact the place I visited had security cameras, guards and all sorts of other safeguards in place. No-one misbehaved either, it was very much cross the line once and you will never be admitted again.

"With proper advertising I think a brothel in a secret location, such as Cellarium is. Normal people on the streets don't even know it exists. The place could just about write its own cheques within months. I know it cost me nearly a week's pay to visit once." He concluded quickly after he realised his admission and sat in his chair not meeting the looks of anyone.

"Thank you Garry," said Thelma softly. She turned to the rest of the group, swivelling her chair both ways to see their expressions. Smiling she noted the wide eyed look of a couple of the older women in the group as well as the very red face of her female team leader.

"Something bother you there, Sandy?" she asked sweetly.

Martha answered for her in the same sweet tone. "Did you worry that we wouldn't recognise your lovely bottom as you swung around the pole on the stage. You really do have long legs don't you?"

"It was a long time ago!" the woman giggled. "Where did you say you got that vid from Garry?"

"It was part of the advertising for the club. I just sort of kept for old time's sake," the young man replied.

"That club, Purple Parrot, has been closed for years! So fess up mister, where did you get it?" the woman threatened to get up and come over to him.

"Ok, Ok, it was from my Dad, he was the man getting his bum walloped. Fortunately Mum was understanding and saved him his money so he could buy her dinners instead of going to clubs," Garry's face was now extremely red. Thelma, Martha and the others could not stop their laughter. Garry joined them as Sandy stood and twirled a long leg horizontally from her body.

"Still got it girl!" cheered Martha as she whistled.

So the Cellarium Private club was born. It gave Thelma a great deal of satisfaction to send the team off to understand the set up and suggested that Sandy talk to her old work mates, if she could, to help them.

Greg Collins chuckled in merriment at the latest business to set up shop in his ever growing city.

As Thelma and Martha authorised the building of a private and very exclusive club, Sydney Douglas watched Kelsey sipping pina coladas through his dark sunglasses at the bar they had stationed themselves at. They were there to observe the comings and goings of employees of the cryogenics agency half a block down the pathway. Kelsey watched the man closely as his brow furrowed each time one of the yellow and white uniformed staff came out of the brightly decorated building.

"Anything yet, Sydney?" she asked in a whisper. It was about the twentieth time she had asked him and she was thankful that the sweet drink she was sipping was very low alcohol as she had drunk half a dozen of them so far. She found she was excited by this role of being on a stake-out and her half erect nipples showed clearly that she was enjoying herself. As she observed his behaviour she found she liked this side of her boy, who was seriously dangerous from all reports. Certainly from what Thelma told her he did at the university and with Hawkings and Molby, she waited to see what his reaction would be if he found something amiss here.

Sydney grinned at her. They had tried to make an appointment to see someone about the process of getting their bodies preserved but had been politely told that the office did not open for appointments on Sundays. They had arranged an appointment with a Dr Klinsman the following day at 9:30 am. The couple had decided to go swimming and shopping instead and Kelsey had loved the attention of the big man that she never seemed to spend enough time with.

She rang Bonnie and Jenny at home and was intending to arrange for Ronnie Kelleher to do some washing and ironing for her girls for their uniforms. She was pleasantly surprised when the woman's face appeared on the screen with her daughter, explaining that she knew Kelsey was behind in her housework. The pair finished with a few soft love words and sympathy for the passing of her mother. Kelsey was very glad that her friend and newest lover was with her girls.

She rang Jo and Sydney gave the nurse a bit of ribbing over her Mum's penchant for big breasts. Jo had giggled and blushed, telling the big man that her Mum would bring him to heel if she got the chance. Sydney chuckled as he told her that her Dad had told him to stop calling him Sir because they had kissed the same pussies. The room had echoed with her laughter for several minutes before the woman could ask them how everything was going.

Sydney observed Jo's face as he talked about her parents. Despite his misgivings he found her laughter spontaneous and full of merriment. Whatever was affecting the parents certainly didn't seem to be present in the daughter.

When Sydney told her that he was going to investigate the cryogenics business that seemed to be the source of the requirements for the Angel blood she warned him to be careful. "Daddy says there are some very unscrupulous people in the aged care business Syddy!" she told him.

He had thanked her for her concern and left her and Kelsey to chat while he planned his next activities. Interestingly Dale had given him no such warning when he had discussed some thoughts of investigating cryogenics as a possible alternative to cremation. In fact both the Jepsons had strongly urged him and Kelsey to have a look at the services offered by the very company he was now observing despite their earlier claims of believing in the realms.

Kelsey was giggly and very much in a loving mood when she finished with the phone. Her happiness at having him to herself was only marginally degraded by her reluctance to have sex with him during her cycle. The man himself did not seem to care that they were not thrashing against one another in a bed. She liked that he was content to simply hold her hand as they walked the dozens of shops around the area after enjoying several playful hours in the water, running on the beach and relaxing on the warm sands. They enjoyed a steak lunch cooked on an outdoor bar-b-q at one of the many restaurants throughout the resort.

They had taken up a position at the small beer garden when Sydney had decided to check the cryogenics business out before they returned the next day. He was surprised when he saw people wearing the uniform of the establishment, 'Delay Today', entering and leaving the building. He had asked Kelsey if she would like a drink and feeling very mellow and relaxed she had agreed.

She had a need for the bathroom and giving Sydney a kiss she had gone into the bar area to find the facilities. Sydney heard her scream several moments after she walked into the unisex toilets at the rear of the building. He was beside her in a heartbeat, senses fully alert. He saw the body immediately. A man sat on the toilet bowl in the first cubicle, blood had sprayed onto the wall where his heart had pumped it from the deep wound on his throat. A knife, sharp, its surface dull with the stain of wet blood, was still clenched in the man's right hand and in the seconds that Sydney watched the fingers of the hand released it dropping it to the tiled floor.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers