Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Her hips began to move in small circles as her long nails clawed her own breasts, enhancing the pleasure of her connection to him. The nails cut her soft skin and she lifted the droplet of blood on her finger and pressed it against his lips. "Drink of me, Enyalius, as your wonderful sword has drunk of my hymen, as it will soon of Bonnadrice's.

"I cannot believe she has waited this long for you!" she said throatily, "No doubt you two have your reasons, but please my warrior do not dare to tell me to deny myself any longer from you simply because of a piece of flesh hidden inside the flower of my body!" The last she said with a high pitched squeal as she bounced her hips against his.

Sydney grinned as lustily he called to her and began thrusting forcefully back up into her. "Cum for me Alison, daughter of Freya, cum over my flesh and let me taste more than just your blood!"

Her groans reached a crescendo and overflowed into joyous calls to the heavens as Sydney rolled her over onto her back and began to thrust harder into her willing body. For many minutes he plummeted her depths, until Alison could not call to him, her mind a blazing cauldron of fire as her body shook and trembled. The depths of her body were touched by his cock and the exquisite pleasure caused her to momentarily believe her mother held her hand as she screamed his name as his seed scalded the inside of her womb. "ENYALIUS! Oh my goodness, mother hold me I am going to die of pleasure!" the young woman screeched as her hips convulsed clamping fiercely down on him, stopping him from withdrawing from the panting woman that struggled to stay conscious.

They lay quietly, her harsh breathing broken only by small gasping shivers from the lovers as her muscles rippled in small aftershocks and massaged the sensitive head of his cock still buried inside her heat. "Alison, you are very beautiful," he said to her softly, "especially," he wiggled his hips causing her to groan, "when you cum!" His chuckle got him an unexpected swat on the backside from the woman standing at the side of the bed regarding the pair.

"Don't torment her Sydney, she will be sore enough tomorrow as it is," the woman said with a small laugh.

Sydney rolled to regard the ancient Nordic goddess of love and Alison protested at the movement within her clasping sex. "No please, leave him there," she begged in a soft whisper, her hands reached for his arms to prevent further movement from the man above her.

"Roll gently with him sweetheart, you will find the recovery much easier if you lay atop of him," she suggested softly, helping the pair to carry out the act slowly. "Besides the warrior is a heavy bugger," she grinned wickedly.

"Hmm mother, it is a weight that I would gladly bear anytime, anywhere," the little vixen smiled as she lay her head comfortably on Sydney's upper chest and faced her mother who now lay beside them.

"Now, you two," the woman's face turned serious and stern, "tell me what happened in the land to the north of here!"

"Seth was there Freya," Sydney said softly as he stroked the hair that lay in golden waves on the girl's back as she nodded in affirmation.

"His eternal search for our daughters!" the woman cursed. "The fucking bastard!"

"It will be some time before he takes on Enyalius again," her daughter giggled, "his head looked like badly mashed potatoes after he filled him with bullets.

"Didn't expect that did he! So arrogant that he thought you would only have your sword and shield. Where did you get those beautiful guns from?"

"A present from Jebidiah and a warning from Thellesera," said Sydney amused at the girl's description of the results of his gun fire.

"How the hell did you get taken Alison?" was her mother's next question. "I have ever trained you to be diligent and aware in case anything happened to you. Even your natural parents in this time, who by the way will be worried sick about you, know to protect you!" Freya's voice was a frightened whisper that one of her own had been taken without her knowing until she sensed the presence of her and the warrior travelling the realms back to this house.

"It was a school thing Mummy. They told us that they were just going to check our skin for some rash that was going around. I didn't even feel them prick me until the hypo went into my bum!"

"What rash?" asked Sydney puzzled.

"Some rash that was supposed to appear somewhere on your back. The doctors and nurses got us to strip then lie on a bed while they pushed this machine over the top of the bed that was supposed to detect the rash. It felt like a warm ray across my back and I didn't even notice that it cut me. It healed straight away and the skin absorbed the blood. Next thing the doctor jabbed me with a hypo and I woke up in a room with Seth leering at me! He didn't know that I saw through his disguise.

"Then that other fucking butcher cut off my head!" Alison was angry now and she didn't notice the loss of Sydney's softened penis from her clutching sex and Sydney found himself grinning at her animated features.

"You are Bonnie's sister aren't you," he chuckled.

"She's your daughter Enyalius!" exclaimed Freya. "Well her original existence was the result of our meeting of flesh, but the woman is the same as always. Both of them. Ethan is a different kettle of fish though. His mother was ours Enyalius but he is a result of an encounter with another of the realm masters and I am not sure who yet."

"Your brother Freyr," said Sydney gently, "he loved Marion for a long time, Freya. It is she whom I was told was the first Angel discovered who died in vein. I am surprised that Freyr did not save her though!"

"My brother can be a little temperamental Enyalius as you well know, but yes he loves Marion dearly. Perhaps, as Jebidiah does at times, he forgets the difference in the passing of the time in the realms and here on this world," Freya sighed and looked at her daughter's pouting face.

"It could not stay there forever my child. Even a man as powerful as Enyalius cannot keep the bridge of his flesh spanning your shores forever," she giggled as her daughter began to move her hips hoping to regain what she had lost.

"I will leave you two to play," she grinned wickedly as she vanished. Her voice floated back, "Ring your mother Alison!"

"After I have had my fill of this first!" she grinned triumphantly as her moving hips found him hardening again as her lithe body and smell of arousal returned his attention to their lovemaking. Her grin turned to moans as she found his erect flesh sliding back firmly into her saturated flesh.

Kelsey was delighted when Ronnie Kelleher said that she wanted to stay with her for the night if it was ok with her. Gripping the woman around her waist and kissing her softly she told her of course, but sadly she would not be able to play with her. "Of course that just means I am going to find all of your love spots," she teased as her lips found the one she had already discovered behind Ronnie's ear. The woman shivered at the soft but hotly pressed lips that suckled briefly at the spot.

When Jenny informed her mother that there was likely to be quite a crowd for dinner she never questioned it and the two women found themselves out shopping to make a feast. The women caused more than the turning of a few male and female heads as they strutted through the local shopping centre in short skirts and soft tops that defined their bodies.

Ronnie was a little shy when Kelsey suggested that she wear something to show off her great legs and complained about the little love handles on her hips, the softness of her stomach and the extra kilos on her bottom. "A little bit of exercise and you will be beating them off with a stick," Kelsey assured her and with her lover's confidence in her she beamed as even her old body still got a few looks.

They arrived home breathless as they laughed at a couple of young males that had helped them with their packages and had almost cum in their pants as Kelsey had flirted outrageously with them. The attractive woman showing her cleavage and allowing the skirt to ride up her thighs as she sat in the middle of the shopping centre drinking tea with Ronnie. Hotly eyeing the boys as they sat watching the two women on a bench across the street. "We could have had them eating out of our hands," cackled Kelsey as they put away the items that they didn't need.

"You may have been able to you tramp," Ronnie said with a giggle.

"Now now, young lady," said Kelsey in mock anger at her friend as she waved a finger at her, "that blonde haired boy was definitely trying to look down your top to see these!" She squealed as her hands clasped the full breasts of Ronnie who blushed furiously as Jo and her parents walked into the back yard as Kelsey grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.

"Jo! Uncle Dale! Aunty H!" Kelsey screeched as she opened her eyes to see them standing behind Ronnie as she finished kissing her.

Ronnie was almost trying to hide but Kelsey pulled her forward to meet the best friends of her parents. "This is the woman I was telling you about yesterday Hilda," she said after introductions were made and Ronnie had the most peculiar feeling that the woman smiling as she took her hand was checking out her tits.

"She is," whispered Kelsey hurriedly in her ear as she went to embrace Jo and kissed her hotly.

"I missed you babe," Jo murmured softly into Kelsey's mouth.

"Missed you too honey."

Bonnie and Ethan came out to see what the noise was and Bonnie shyly embraced the people she had once been introduced to many years ago by her Aunt. Comments about how much she had grown and how well she looked were welcome. Soon the group sat chatting like old friends as Ronnie, Kelsey and Hilda prepared and distributed plates of snacks to the increasing number of guests.

Ian Creighton had received an unexpected invitation to attend a party at Kelsey Gilroy's house and he was delighted to attend. In his own bachelor way he arrived with a couple of bottles of wine for his hostess and some beers. Ronnie Kelleher was also there and Ian found himself watching her as she talked and laughed with Kelsey and Jo.

Ian was not the only invitee to the impromptu party as Patrick and Jane Evans found themselves surrounded by friends old and new as they mingled among some very pretty women and handsome men. Jane giggled in delight when the beautiful Kelsey and Patrick's attractive nurse surrounded her husband, kissing him softly in thanks for something that she didn't quite catch. Patrick blushed and Jane ribbed him over his schoolboy reaction. Finding those two sets of full lips brushing against her own soon had her husband chuckling at her own red faced reaction. Fuck me she thought to herself how did this boy find so many hot friends!

Ian looked around to see where Sydney was and sat back down in his chair in disbelief as silence descended on the party. Sydney stood beside two of the most beautiful women Ian had ever seen, even in this world of extremely attractive women that nature seemed to make better each generation. Beside them was a man that Ian, a definite heterosexual, found made his heart beat a little faster. Bonnie Gilroy nudged the older man beside her, Ethan, Ian recalled him being introduced to him as and the man's face displayed an expression of absolute shock. Ian could not help but look around for some threat.

"Father?" asked the man softly.

"Yes Ethan," called the man and laughing for joy he hugged and lifted the smaller man as he rushed up from his chair and almost leapt into the arms of the man who stood there. Sydney and the two women grinned delightedly and Ian noted that Sydney bumped hips with the taller of the two women with him as if to say, "Told you so!"

Sydney introduced his guests as Alison, her mother Yvonne and Ethan's father as Samuel. Alison looked towards Bonnie and the two women exchanged shy smiles as the young woman with her glowing golden hair and bright hazel eyes came and took the seat Ethan had previously occupied. "Well sister, we meet at last!" whispered Alison.

"So it seems, shall we drink to it?" asked Bonnie softly, enchanted by the woman's beautiful features.

"You bet, baby!" squealed the girl as she hunted the table with her eyes for something to eat as well.

Bonnie giggled as the girl got a little unsteadily to her feet. She jumped up to help her and they toured the table taking a small plateful of snacks and finding another glass filled it with the wine Ian had brought. "You are going to be sore tomorrow, greedy bitch!" Bonnie exclaimed with a wicked laugh.

"You, baby, are going to kiss it better," smouldered the young woman as she rubbed herself against Bonnie's side as they resumed their seats.

"Oh def-in-ite-ly!" Bonnie told her drawing out the word in a happy song of promise.

They fell into easy conversation and Sydney giving them both a soft rub across their shoulders later in the evening laughed with them both as Alison told him hotly that she was sleeping in Bonnie's bed tonight. "Syddy?" she asked softly as he squatted in front of them both.

"Yes Alison," he smiled as he saw her tear filled eyes and knew what her next question would be.

"No sweetie, I will never forget you and yes I will come and see you. Even take you out on a date. Me and Bonnie both!" he told her before she could ask it.

He left the two beautiful women giggling as his mind played fantasy images through his head of the contrast of black and gold laying in his bed. It was something that he would definitely be looking forward to and his soft kisses to each let them know exactly what he was thinking. Bonnie clasped Alison's hand tightly as she squirmed rubbing her thighs together, "Only 67 days to go," she whispered conspiratorially to her new friend.

"I turned 21 a week ago," the young girl told her, "the day those bastards took me away!"

"No!" wailed Bonnie loudly causing the others to stop and look at her in alarm.

She jumped to her feet, her eyes blazed as she glared at Sydney. "You better have killed them all Warrior!" she yelled.

"Yes, I did," was his quiet reply.

"Good! Now I would like to propose a toast!" she raised her glass. "To the birthday girl Alison who turned 21 a week ago!"

Sydney understood her outburst, it was the day Alison was kidnapped and for a moment his rage flickered the warrior persona around him. "Easy Enyalius, you already took out the bad guys and your cricket coach will have a heart attack! I don't think your housekeeper will like that just at the moment," whispered Freya beside him.

He relaxed and grinned in delight as he saw Ronnie Kelleher standing very close to the grey haired man whose eyes twinkled with merriment as the woman pressed herself a little closer than necessary to carry out a conversation with him.

"To Alison," he called lifting his glass.

The young woman blushed profusely as glasses all around were raised to her. Her mother giggled as her strong willed, pig-headed daughter finally had nothing to say.

Freya, aka Yvonne, found herself intrigued and made uneasy by the older couple of Dale and Hilda. The woman was definitely hot, she decided and the man seemed to have a sophisticated and charming personality. They discussed everything from cricket to high finance with the party people and even hinted at some interesting thoughts on the realms with those that Freya knew were sometime residents of them, including her brother Freyr. "I do not like the way those two circle the group of people here, Enyalius," she warned Sydney, "they smell like predators. Watch them!"

Her brother Freyr also watched the pair with distrust as the man had clasped the hand of his son from their initial meeting and it seemed that only a crowbar was going to prise them apart.

As she chatted with the doctor and his lovely wife, Freya decided that Ethan had no place in this world. Leaning forward to Patrick she asked in a whisper, "Doctor do you think the Angels would be better off some place other than this world?"

Patrick Evans was a little taken aback by the beautiful woman's question, but seeing where her eyes were directed he understood her concern. Patrick had already decided that the extremely attractive man did not come from this world. As he looked around he suddenly realised that there were a number of others here that certainly showed signs that they knew a hell of lot more about life in general than their apparent ages would suggest. He looked back to the woman just as one of those ancient people ran past him, her red curls bouncing as she delighted in being chased by Jo and her father.

"I think, Yvonne," he said the name as a question. Jane shifted a little beside him as she too suspected that it wasn't the woman's real name, "That you would be better off asking Jenny about that."

Freya tilted her head back and laughed. Her tinkling sounds causing smiles all around the area, as her hand reached out and patted the wise doctor's arm. Turning to his wife she said, "Jane don't let him out of your sight, I might just spirit him away for a few nights of fun!"

Jane giggled then took the hand that sat on her own shoulder as Freya spoke, giving it a soft squeeze she said, "As long as you take me with you too."

She eyed them both, softly she said, "Be right back."

Jane and Patrick watched her walk over to Bonnie and Alison. The black haired girl stood embraced the woman and walked with her and Alison to Ethan and Samuel. Jenny went and stood with them. Freyr lifted the little girl up into her arms and an animated discussion took place among the little group.

Sydney, Kelsey and Jo came and stood beside the doctor and his wife. "What are that lot up to?" mused Sydney as they watched.

"I think, Sydney, that at least one of our Angels is going to go home," said Patrick grinning in delight. Jane's head bobbed in agreement beside him.

"I think also, that this sexy doctor husband of mine and me are going to have a little R and R as well!" Jane cried as Freya turned her hot look back towards the group and nodded slightly.

Ian Creighton was falling in love. The woman beside him not only smelled and looked wonderful she could even talk about cricket with intelligence. Shyly they had chatted, the conversation started a little stilted as Ian found himself lost in the green eyes of Sydney's housekeeper as she regarded him with an honesty that he found extremely refreshing. His previous dates, if one could call arranged meetings with women that he never had a clue about, were usually extremely boring. The airheads his sisters thought would be interesting to him turned out to be more concerned with players' looks and clothing rather than their talent.

Ronnie Kelleher could not only name the entire Australian side, but even if they were right or left handed and was extremely shrewd with her assessment of strengths and weaknesses. He found that he agreed with most of her sentiments except the choice of wicket keepers. He was fond of the slightly overweight Murray King whereas she preferred the fitter, but not as competent, Cliff Wilson. As they shared a plate of prawns and squid rings he found himself sitting extremely close to her as they balanced a plate on their touching knees.

Kelsey had observed the pair talking and sighed. She was always a sucker for love blossoming and she was a little whimsical as she watched the pair talking oblivious to everything else happening around them. "Just as well." she said to herself as she retrieved more drinks from the bar, "everyone else out there is lining each other up to share beds, with it appears, anyone else but their current partners, or with both of them!" She giggled as she observed her parents best friends chatting to Pauline Kendrick who had arrived without her husband who was on a business trip and the little maths teacher Irene Kendall.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers