Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother laughed softly. "Though how he knew that the glory box I had was enchanted oak I will never know. My sex toys were in it, I am pleased he didn't leave them out for Freyr and Ethan to find!"

Jo rocked with laughter. "You had sex toys Mummy!"

"Yes and that bitch Harnesh never touched them with her soiled hands or body! She never even knew they were there!" her mother said fiercely.

"She didn't even know the box was there love, demons cannot see enchanted oak. Remember that is why we bought it in the first place, to hide our secrets in," said Dale as he rolled over to face his daughter and wife again.

Jo shivered, she looked down at her body and suddenly felt unclean. Her mother held her hand as she softly spoke. "The warrior cleansed you baby when he first lay with you here. He did not know what it was when he first came here with you but his ancient self did. His seed as it entered you and then covered you on the bench outside cleansed you of their foul touch. Even now you can feel his presence here, it is full of love and protection!"

"You will never feel the need to be a sex slave to anyone my child," her father added then he winked and grinned at her mother.

"What was that for Daddy," Jo giggled as she reached for him, suddenly she needed to feel his warm body covering hers.

"The only man you will ever be a slave to my beautiful woman," whispered her father as the tight confines of Jo's sex drew him deeply inside her, "is the man that took your anal virginity the second night you lay with him!"

Her mother's lips sought her daughter's gently as the pair lay unmoving against one another. "It is fortunate that Seth's followers only practice anal sex with one another believing that it is the act that increases their power. They will not penetrate someone who is not of their cult thinking that they will pass some of their powers to the recipient of their seed and flesh."

"Syddy certainly makes me and Kelsey feel very powerful when we have him trapped in our arses," the girl giggled, "he is putty in our hands!"

The three people on the bed laughed hysterically as Jo mimicked his long drawn out cries of ecstasy as he filled them deeply.

The arse that Jo referred to in her conversation with her parents was feeling decidedly tingly. The bullet vibrator that one of the women of Syddy's Angels gave to them as a gift resided deep within it. "My goodness Syddy!" Kelsey cried as she watched the man operating the remote control for the little toy grin wickedly as he turned up the power.

She reached for him as she spread her legs wide, as wide as she could on the bed they played upon. "Fuck me baby," she called urgently, "fill me up in the front as well!"

Sydney shook his head as he turned the control off and retrieved the little toy from her. He placed the blue bag that Bonnie had given him on the bed beside her. "Check out the gift from your niece first," he chuckled as he left the bed to get two more bottles of wine cooler from the bar fridge.

"Oh my my my," purred Kelsey as she lifted the harness arrangement out of the box it came in. "The girl wants me to die on this weekend away doesn't she!" she squealed as hurriedly she jumped up to strap it around Sydney's waist.

Sipping from the glass Sydney refilled for her she could feel her heart begin to hammer in her chest. "On top I think baby," she murmured as he indicated the fake cock that protruded from beneath his own cock. He shrunk to make the two of them match. Kelsey moved the belt around and then back again to position the fake cock on top of Sydney's own weapon.

"Bigger, lover," she sighed. "Fuck it is good to have a man with a flexible cock but this is going to one hell of a ride!"

She jumped onto the bed and immediately presented her smooth arse to his view as he stood behind her. Kelsey's hands moved rapidly beneath her trying to capture the two cocks that now appeared to sprout from Sydney's hairless groin. "Slow please Syddy, I want to feel every millimetre of both your big dicks doing me!"

Aligning the flesh coloured rubber at Kelsey's rear entrance Sydney felt the tip of his own cock enter the hot wet hole of her pussy just before the fake cock pierced her anal ring. "Oh yeah!" sighed Kelsey as he continued to press forward slowly until his groin rested firmly against her.

A gentle vibration started against his pubis as he began to withdraw, the hum from the vibrator increased in noise as it appeared outside the clasping woman. It silenced as he pressed back into her. The vibrations got a little stronger and he gave the loudly sighing woman several rapid strokes, short but also firm. She creamed herself and her accompaniment of loud cries echoed off the walls. Sydney chortled as he resumed his slower pace.

Kelsey was sobbing by the time she had turned the power of the vibrator to full speed and flicked the control that caused the weapon buried in her arse to twist as well. Each time Sydney got so concerned that he had tried to pull out of her she begged him to fuck her more. "Please Syddy!" she sobbed, "Fuck me till I die!"

He laughed as finally he felt her hips collapse under him as he pulled himself and the toy clear of her gaping holes. The toy continued to vibrate and twist as it stood out proudly from his groin and he spied the control on the floor where Kelsey had thrown it in order to not be able to change the sensations it was giving her as he fucked her hard. He shut the toy down and unstrapped it before he sat back down beside the still weeping woman. "Please Kelsey," he whispered, "this was supposed to be a happy joyful time."

"Oh Sydney," she blubbered, "I am happy, so happy I cried!"

He cuddled her into his lap and she lay tightly against him and slept for the first time in the day and a half they had been on the island.

"Thank goodness for that," Sydney said to himself as her gentle breathing caused her breath to blow across his still hard cock. He willed it to soften but it would not obey him and he wondered what was going on.

"I'm awake," said Esmeralda wickedly, "I have missed so much!" An aqua glow surrounded his cock and the very real sensation of someone's mouth slurping lustily on his cock caused a deep groan from him as he lay back unable to do anything else but enjoy the sensation.

"Honey, are you awake?" asked the doe eyed Alison as she looked down on the woman beside her on the big bed. The woman's breasts contained a ring of lovebites around her nipples and between them. She spread her legs, slowly and observed the marks on her lightly tanned thighs as well. Rubbing softly on the back of the woman beside her, she giggled as she saw the teeth marks on the soft rump that was presented to her and with a little giggle proceeded to find another spot on the girl's neck to mark.

"Bite me Alison," the woman said huskily as the hot mouth clamped on her soft neck. "I want to feel your teeth!"

"I can draw blood if you want Bonnie," the blonde said with a soft growl as the woman said nothing but lifted her long dark hair away from her lover's mouth as the teeth bit firmly and finally pierced the skin. The pain caused her saturated sex to spasm and her legs stretched in a muscle snapping movement that Alison was getting used to seeing on Bonnie as the reaction the woman had when a particularly strong orgasm wracked her body.

Alison licked the wound she had made, savouring the strong taste of blood in her mouth. The sensation was powerful, even more powerful than when she tasted her own blood. That was not the only difference, where her blood sent a feeling of well-being to her brain, the false high that her mother and more recently Ethan had told her about, Bonnie's blood inflamed her sex.

It fanned a need within her to drink from the virgin cup between Bonnie's legs or made her want to lay back and take the pummelling from the huge artificial cock that sprouted from Bonnie's groin when she finally showed her the present she had brought. Yes indeed it had taken her mind off the cock that Sydney had used to deflower her a month or more ago! The fact that big tits pressed against her own or warmly nestled against her back as the agile and fit woman screwed her with it was more than enough compensation for the fact that it was not truly alive within her clasping holes. "Bonnie fuck me again please," Alison whimpered as she lay back holding the lips of her sex apart to show her readiness to continue the lovemaking that sleep had interrupted over eight hours ago.

Chapter 7 -- Going home

When the Presidential order finally came through to Thelma's and Martha's workstations both had leapt in the air in joy startling the men and women that surrounded them in the offices where they worked. They almost passed one another in the hallways of the labyrinth of offices and workshops as they ran looking to tell the other their news. Martha leapt into the arms of her friend, "Home!" she screamed as her arms wrapped around Thelma's neck.

The team leaders, stationed in the offices along the corridor where the women sat and held each other tightly crying into one another's shoulder as they tried to kiss each other and tell each other the news, wept openly as the reasons finally made sense in their minds from the nonsensical noises the pair made. The President had finally decided that the people trapped in the hell at Sandrill could go back to workplaces that gave them access to their wives, husbands, families and friends again.

"Oh Martha, the first thing I am going to do is get Sally to have my jet ready to go and get Sydney and drag him back to my place naked and ready to love me to death!" Thelma promised her friend.

Martha looked at the woman who held her so nicely as she spoke then leant forward to kiss her gently. "Can you leave him tied to your bed when you have had enough of him?" she asked hopefully.

"No baby you can come and help me tie him down in the first place!"

Martha cackled like a demented villain in a B-grade movie.

Within days the whole project was torn down from the austere walls of the military barracks. Pictures of loved ones were carefully packed in boxes, artificial displays of the outside world, silly knick knacks given by children to missing parents lovingly stored away as men and women cried their joy. They wept at being able to hold them instead of talking for the brief five minutes that they were allowed each week. Conversations that were severely monitored by unseen listeners that could disconnect a call if the barest hint of dissatisfaction, complaint or inadvertent comment on the work that they did was made. Even Thelma had not been spared in the detached way that her phone calls had simply ended if she voiced too strongly complaints of her loneliness.

"Second thing I am going to do Thelma, is find Cue Ball and belt the living daylights out him," vowed Martha as her life-sized pornographic picture of Sydney deeply buried in her willing pussy was carefully taken down from the ceiling above their bed. Thelma's similar poster had been removed only a few minutes before by the smiling private that had put them up there in the first place.

"If you can ever find the man," grumped the private, "he comes to me in the middle of the night and says put these on the ceiling above Thelma's and Martha's bed. Make sure you put more tea and coffee in Thelma's and Martha's room. Get more batteries, they need toilet paper, the light is blown. The man was a constant pain in the bum, give him a kick from me too!"

Martha stopped dead in her tracks as she listened to the private complain. Tears streamed down her face as she realised how much the man had watched over them in their months of confinement. Her arms came around the private, her head rested just below the tall woman's small breasts and with a soft cry she hugged as tightly as she could. The private was nonplussed as the woman sobbed against her and hesitantly she placed her hands on the sobbing woman's curly head. "I only did what he asked me to do, Martha, though I did get pretty good at being able to tell him that I had already done some things."

"Thank you Mary," Thelma said softly and she too hugged the private and the sobbing woman who hadn't let go.

Finally the first of the teams left, the military personnel that had worked with the civilians saluted them as they filed to the waiting hover jets. The goodbyes, exchanges of phone numbers, addresses and the promises to catch up soon had all been made. Now it was time to go.

Thelma stood at the fence of the little cemetery that had been created outside the large training complex at the southern end of the military grounds. In the graveyard stood 149 white crosses and Thelma knew every one the names of that had been painted across them. They were the women that had killed themselves whilst at the base as well as three bodies that had come from New Zealand, women who died because of the injuries to their bodies from abortions. "I will ensure that the world never forgets you ladies," she promised as she stood back from the fence and bowed to the silent white reminders of women that should never have died.

Cue Ball's normally stoic face crumpled in tears as he listened to the vow of the woman he loved very dearly. He felt his emotions dissolve his connection to the man who waited impatiently at Thelma's house for the woman to arrive.

Kelsey Gilroy sighed pleasantly as Anne-Marie Preston massaged her thighs as she lay on the raised bench in the coolness of the verandah at her home. The strong fingers of the woman tenderly unknotted the muscles that had been abused in the four nights and days she had flung herself into being a wanton sexily aroused woman with Sydney. The phone call on Tuesday telling them that the jet was not coming until Wednesday had given her a few misgivings as she found she was missing her child despite the attentions of the man who so lovingly spoiled her.

"You knew they weren't coming until Wednesday didn't you bastard," she had laughed as the man himself had not made one effort to get himself out of bed on the Tuesday morning a few hours before the jet was due.

"I had hoped that you may not have even remembered what day it was gorgeous," he had retorted as he threw back the sheets of the bed and shown her his hand working slowly up and down his shaft as his cock grew harder under her lust filled gaze.

She panted as she lay naked and highly aroused as he knelt between her legs continuing to masturbate for her. Writhing sexily she whispered obscenities to him, not about the acts she was going to perform with him but the acts that Thelma would be demanding of his hot mouth, solid cock and magic fingers. "Make him big Syddy," she begged "let him stretch down to here," she touched the base of her throat,"so I can watch his single eye wink at me as he tells me his going to paint me!"

"What sort of painting would you like," he had panted as his orgasm got closer, he let his cock only grow marginally for her.

"A snow storm like Bonnie did," she gasped as her own fingers flew rapidly across her heated sex.

Sydney came in a rush of fluids that flew from his cock and landed wetly across her face, breasts and throat. Screaming in delight she had came hard her own fluids squirting from her overworked sex, the hot fluids arcing to cover his heavy balls that hung just over her heated centre. Es purred as she revelled in the sensations and tickled his prostate to send another string of cum to cover the hot tongue the woman had sent out to begin gathering the overflow on her face.

As the two of them had licked and moaned against each other Kelsey's heart filled to overflowing with love for the man softly kissing her. "Syddy, can we come back again another time?" she asked softly.

With the experience of a man a million years old he looked into her eyes. "Yes Kelsey we will come back here to fill you with our first child," he said tenderly.

She cried as he hugged her hard to him. They had not made love again that day as they spent time simply walking, talking and swimming. Kelsey even cajoled him into teaching her how to fish from the beach and joyfully they caught a few big enough to cook on the open fire they decided to have on the beach to celebrate their last night.

Anne-Marie's light tap on her bottom brought her back to the present and she stretched luxuriously as she turned over for attention to her front. Giggling Anne-Marie touched the soft folds of Kelsey's sex. "Kel, if you won't stop daydreaming about Sydney you will never get me to help you relax totally. Look at you! Nipples I could hammer nails with and a pussy that is drooling here! What I am going to do with you?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Spank me," said Kelsey shyly.

"Roll back over then sweetie," Anne-Marie said quietly and began to rain soft blows down on the tender rump of the mother of the child she now looked after, as required, as her payment for the full board Kelsey provided her.

The envelope that she had found under her front door had no stamp and no return address. The writing on the front was unfamiliar as well but it definitely said 'Miss Wendy Robinson' on the front so Cathy had told her to open it. With a slightly worried look on her face she had opened the flap at one end of the manilla envelope and had extracted two sheets of paper. The first one was a simple note:

Dear Wendy,

Please come and join me in celebration of my birthday this Saturday at 6:00 pm in the dining room of Ye Olde Boar Inn in Townsville.

Love Paul K.

She re-read the note and she found herself crying in the arms of Cathy who held aloft the second sheet detailing a return flight to Townsville and a booking for a motel room for three nights at the Simmons Motel. It was a five star motel and the accommodation had been fully paid!

"Who is Paul?" Cathy finally asked her when she could get Wendy to stop blubbering.

"A very nice man who swept me off my feet when Sydney was in hospital," she smiled at the memory of the dance.

"Well are you going to go?" the woman asked. Cathy was wrapped in the romance of the invitation and the dream of the white knight that waited at the end of the journey. She imagined a softly lit candlelit dinner, a bed strewn with rose petals and the chilled wine in the bucket on its silver stand on the side of the bed.

"No, I can't!" squealed Wendy. "I have exams on Saturday and they are the final ones to get me allowed into the ER roster!"

"Then I will have to move the party down here," said a soft male voice from the open doorway. The women had left it open, forgotten it when they had spied the envelope as they got home.

"Paulie!" screamed Wendy as she raced to his open arms as his grin split his face.

"Wendy," he said softly into her ear, "why has it taken so long for me to get here?"

"I don't know love," she answered him, she snuggled harder into his arms. "But I am so glad you are here."

Cathy tiptoed quietly to the back door and let herself out as the pair lost themselves in each other's eyes and lips in the open doorway. They didn't even notice her as she grinned as the hover took off on her way to Karen's house. Her lover took one look at her when she arrived on the doorstep and burst into tears. "He's finally made it hasn't he?" she asked not needing an answer as the plans the two of them and Sydney had started months ago finally came to fruition.

On the ocean, far from prying eyes, Esmeralda wept as Himerus and Rangda found the comfort of each other's bodies and held each other tightly. Wordlessly they had found Wendy's bed and let their bodies catch up on what their minds had been dreaming of for weeks.

Her dreams in Sydney's body, safe in the cocoon of his scarred flesh had been colourful, vivid and extremely erotic. The little alien's worry over the two most powerful figures in Sydney's arsenal, outside of himself and his two Angels of No-mercy, had manifested itself into dreams in both of the ancients.