Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2AE

Story Info
A glimpse of the future.
4.6k words
4.49
7.7k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Epilogue

Awakening

I passed out again.

"What is your name?" a voice out of the blackness asked me.

My name?

"Yes."

My name is?

I shook my head, it didn't move. A blackness engulfed my mind again.

"Your name is Sydney."

When I next opened my eyes I immediately tried to sit up and found that I couldn't. My hands wouldn't move either, I was in a panic. Looking down my body I saw straps tied across my limbs and torso, immobilising me giving me only movement in my toes and fingers. My eyes looked up again at the ceiling; something about its white surface reminded me of hospital and I groaned loudly.

"Ah awake I see," came the familiar voice of Dr Patrick Evans as he stepped into my field of sight. His face looked haggard and his eyes showed the concern of a friend rather than a medical professional as he peered intently into my eyes then produced his electronic pad to take some notes. "Hmm," he sighed and I closed my eyes not liking the sound of that.

******

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes again there was Jo sitting in the chair at my bedside her eyes were red and puffy. "Hey," I whispered. "Those eyes better not be because of me." She squealed jumping up and I thought she was going to embrace me.

I tried to raise my arms to cuddle her into me and again I found I couldn't move them. "What the fuck!" I cursed and blackness took me away again.

********

"Warrior?" called a voice softly. It was a sweet voice and the image in my mind made the word glow in a soft mauve haze.

Not my name.

"Your name is Sydney," said a voice I did not recognise.

Jenny sat in my lap. No not Jenny someone that looked like Jenny except this girl was longer, older and her hair was not so red, much, much browner but the same spiralling curls. I looked at her face as the solemn owl eyes looked back at me and I knew that it was her. "Hi," I murmured and her girlish smile twitched her full lips as they descended towards my face and I felt their heat as she pressed them against mine. I groaned as I saw the blackness creeping from behind my eyelids and she was gone.

********

My heart stopped. I felt it deep within my consciousness as I desperately willed it to start again and a familiar voice said, "Don't! We have you, relax."

I stopped my efforts and let my mind drift.

A door opened and Xavier stood silhouetted in the light behind her. I stared at her familiar form noting that as usual she wore no panties as the light streamed through the short skirt she was wearing showing me her uncovered sex. She smiled at me then turned and walked back into the light. I had a strong urge to go with her and tried desperately to will my body after her.

"Hold on, fuck you!" came the voice again, "Almost there!"

I wept in frustration.

********

I awoke again and quickly checked down my body and found myself lying in a hospital bed without the restraints and I tried to lift my right arm. As it shot past my head I heard a girlish giggle from behind me as I stopped my hand from thumping into the end of the bed. Turning my head but couldn't see anyone. "Who's there?" I called and found my throat was dry and the effort of talking didn't do anything to help. A tube dropped from the array above me and positioned itself in front of my face and I watched it move towards my mouth.

"It's ok," someone said in my head, "Drink!"

Opening my mouth letting the tube enter I sucked the end of it feeling cool water enter my mouth and down my parched throat. The tube automatically retracted when I finished. I sensed people moving in behind me. "For fuck's sake will you either move over here or turn this fucking bed around," I yelled surprising myself with the harshness of my voice.

"Sorry," I said more softly and yelped a little as the bed began to gently rotate itself around so that I could see the crowd of people just inside the doorway and now moving into the large room that I was in. The top end of the bed moved upwards bringing me into a semi-reclined position and a crowd of around two dozen people stood looking at me as the bed came to a rest.

I scanned the faces watching me intently. Some wore smiles, others concerned and a couple of women with trembling lips and shining eyes threatening to overflow with unshed tears. Catching the looks of two of them I begged, "No more tears please. I am back." My pleas were obviously not heard as the two women rushed towards me then suddenly stopped turning towards a man I didn't recognise as if asking for permission.

He nodded and their heads were suddenly in each side of my neck and I felt hot tears dripping on to me as they both hugged me and sobbed desperately.

Moving my arms around each of them I held them tight as they cried.

"Your name is Sydney." The voice was a hollow echo in my mind. The phrase triggered something at the very edge of my consciousness.

Sydney?

Soon the bed was surrounded by people. My hands and head were touched as murmured greetings and thank goodness's were delivered as each one seemingly had to check for themselves that it was actually me. I grinned in confusion at some of the faces as they gripped my hand and said welcome back Sydney. The people walked back towards the other end of the room where chairs were being set up for some reason.

Someone pried the two girls away from my side as I brushed their tearful faces and told them that I loved them. I did not know who they were but I felt that I loved them very much and it seemed natural to say so. They both smiled and were reluctantly led away to find a chair. Watching them go I couldn't help admiring their firm strong behinds as they walked away.

"Harrumph" a voice at my ear. Turning to my right I was met by the sight of a glittering letter 'T' dangling at the opening of a blouse that gaped to show me the most gorgeous sight of a very full bosom and a hint of nut coloured nipples that were quite obviously erect. Shutting my eyes I whispered, "T." A pair of lips descended upon mine and I burst into tears as they seared my soul with their heat.

"Yes my partner, my team mate, I am here," then she too moved away giving my hand a final grasp as I tried to hold her to me.

"Enyalius?" came a soft query, the image accompanying the query was an aqua glow. I could not make out what it was.

"Who is Enyalius?" I thought back to it.

"Help me Enyalius," the aqua glow shimmied in my mind as hot tears flowed down my face. The blackness swept over the aqua glow and it was gone.

Opening my eyes again I found Kelsey staring down at me. Her eyes threatened to shed a shower of tears upon me and I shook my head. "Please my love," I whispered. "No more tears for me." She smiled and I grasped her hand and refused to let go.

She told me she had to take her place with the others and I shook my head again. "No!" I hissed, "Stay." The unfamiliar man pulled over a chair for her placing it next to my bed and with a smile told her to sit.

Looking around the room I had the feeling that people were missing and my look of confusion must have alerted something in Kelsey. She nodded to the doorway and there stood an extremely pretty girl whose age belied the regal bearing she carried as she walked into the room. All eyes turned towards her but she ignored all of them and walked slowly towards my bed. Kelsey made to move again but a quick look from the girl stilled her as she continued to the left hand side of my bed.

Gazing at her in astonishment my mind did spinning circles like a dog chasing its own tail as I finally recognised the solemn eyes holding my attention. "Jenny?" I queried softly and her broad smile told me I was right.

I held up my left hand for her to claim and was startled to see a wedding band on my finger. She stopped with her own hand just short of mine. I noticed a ring upon her hand and my eyes shot up to hers again as she nodded with a grin from ear to ear.

The blackness crept towards me and I could feel myself slipping as I heard gasps and groans all around the room. "Help me Enyalius, tell her I am here!" The sound was faint. I began to slip into the blackness reaching out to the small aqua glow.

"Not this time my warrior!" came an imperious voice. My left hand was grabbed tightly and a bright light entered my mind and chased the blackness away. The aqua glow disappeared as well.

I opened my eyes to see Jenny's hand burning with purple flame poised over my face and the ring on her hand throbbed with a strange incandescence. Blinking my eyes once or twice I lifted my head slightly to nuzzle the palm of her hand and my lips kissed the ring.

She lifted her hand and I smiled into her face as she leaned in towards me her hot breath bathed my face before her lips captured mine. Her kiss was like a hot poker pressed into my mouth and I opened my lips to welcome its heat. Her tongue flicked forward and brushed against mine and I heard a few chuckles start in the audience.

I ignored them until Kelsey interrupted. "Your majesties might want to cool a little." We broke apart and saw Kelsey indicating the tent my erection was quite obviously making in full view of everyone present.

"Might be 10 years but she has still got him under her spell," someone quipped.

Shooting upright in the bed my erection forgotten as I sought out the voice that had spoken. "10 years," I yelled, "What do you mean? 10 years!"

Remembering

Everyone was deathly quiet as I scanned the eyes and faces looking at me. I looked at Kelsey and for the first time noticed that she looked indeed slightly older than I remembered then I turned my heated eyes on Jenny who looked more like 25 than the 17 she should have been if it was only 10 years. I lay back defeated and shook my head trying to remember.

"Help me Enyalius!" a voice screamed in my head.

"My name is Sydney," I said softly.

My back spasmed and I felt my heart beat stop! I cried out in pain and vaguely heard Jenny scream, "Doctor! Help him!"

I collapsed and the bed rapidly descended under me to leave me lying flat once more. Images rushed into my head. A motel foyer, gun shots, searing pain, screams and finally blackness. I closed my eyes and heard people fussing above me then a voice shouted. "Leave him be! He is remembering!" and I thought somewhat stupidly remembering what.

A sound broke through the silence. A trickle of noise at first, images accompanied them. Boots, flashing lights, Bonnie over me again with her phone talking and taking images of me. That's familiar I thought but not the same place. A man screaming in my face just as Bonnie's elbow crashed into his nose then a fist connected with the side of his face and his ranting shut off.

Another man stood beside me his face purple with rage. "Ian," I croaked.

He turned towards me. "Fuck me your alive! Medic, medic!" he screamed and turning back to me cried out, "Hold on mate, hold on!"

He faded. Then there was the sound of a hover motor screaming and two people holding me still in it. I couldn't make out their faces and I didn't know what they were doing but it seemed that someone was losing a lot of blood. "Shit Max! Can't you stop this blood?" someone yelled and a green face told me to shut down.

The world went black and quiet.

"Es?" I asked in my mind. The aqua glow burst brilliantly into my mind accompanied by the harsh sobbing of a woman.

"I am here, Es." The sobs turned to a weeping interspersed with purring. I smiled.

A soft cough reached my ears. Again, reluctantly, I opened my eyes. The small purr inside my head needed me but her soft voice told me she was ok now.

Softly I ordered the bed to up. Looking at the faces seated in the chairs around the room I asked, "Who shot me?"

An almost familiar face stood from his chair near the doorway and said, "Jack Simpson did after you got back from the tour of Fiji. It was when you were attending a banquet in yours and your team's honour at the Palace in Melbourne. He shot you 4 times and would have finished the job --"

I interrupted, "If Bonnie hadn't broken his face and Peter Bond hadn't belted him." I looked at the man again and he nodded. "Thank you Detective Teeney," I said.

He coughed, "It's Inspector now Sydney thanks to you."

I gave the man a wide smile and a thumb's up.

Inspector Teeney continued. "With the suspect disabled and down we seized his weapon and rushed him out to a waiting police vehicle and took him for questioning. He told us that he killed you because you took away his team and his chance for glory. He prattled on about how you stole his job and his life and that he was glad you were dead. The judge didn't tell him you were still alive until they were ready to give him his lethal injection. That wiped the smile off his face I can tell you."

I sighed at his final comments and looked for Bonnie's face and found her beaming broadly back at me. Beckoning her over, she ran to me and I kissed her soundly. "You always seem to be getting me help," I whispered into her ear. "And always with your legs open!" I finished giving her a gentle pat on the bum confirming the lack of panties and she grinned.

Noticing her hand I saw a ring on it. Bringing it up to my face I lifted my eyebrows at her.

"What?" she grinned.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

Her face crumpled and I suddenly felt that I had said the wrong thing. "Sydney," Jenny's voice spoke from my left. "Take a good look at that ring."

Refocusing my eyes on the ring I saw a small number on the band. Peering closer saw it was a number 5 and not only that it was similar to the one Jenny wore! I swivelled my head grasping Jenny's left hand and checked the ring and beside the little stone was the number 2. Kelsey held hers towards me and showed the number 1.

"Thelma yours is 3 isn't it?" and her giggle confirmed it.

Racking my brain I shot upright again and looked across the room to see my Jo standing there blushing. "Why wasn't your ring 3?" I asked her softly.

"I lost the toss," but proudly showed me her ring with the number 4 on it.

"Remember me?" A soft voice spoke as a gorgeous willowy blonde stepped from behind Jo and with blazing blue eyes she closed the distance between us and bent to kiss me. I lost my breath and felt the tent begin to build in the sheets again as Penny's breasts pressed urgently into my chest.

"My goodness!" I gasped. "How the hell did I get away with marrying 6 of you?"

"You didn't," was the call from the back of the room. "You married 9 of them!"

The whole room broke up into laughter at my stunned expression. The two lovely girls that had first cuddled into my neck crying on me when I first became conscious stood before me.

Glancing at Jo she nodded as I whispered. "Serenity," and opened my arms for her where she slowly took up position and showed me the number 7 on her ring. I kissed her exposed belly button and she sighed leaning closer to me.

Looking under Serenity's arm I met the gaze of the most golden coloured eyes I had ever seen. The other women stepped away from us and I looked curiously at the tall woman in front of me. My eyes closed and I felt like I was going to be horribly ill, as I couldn't for the life of me remember who she was.

A warm hand press against my cheek then a hot breath before a small peck on my ear. Her soft voice whispered, "Teach me to play, mister?" Suddenly I was lost in a sea of smiling faces on a beach under a glorious sun.

Standing surrounded by kids and adults of every age and with me were Peter, Gareth, Simon and Tim as we demonstrated batting and bowling, catching and throwing to an endless number of enthusiastic students.

A shy brown eyed girl watched me show a young man how to drive on the front foot then slowly she began mimicking the posture and hand positions I was showing the boy. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and realised with a start that she wasn't quite as young as I thought and her firm buttocks and high breasts belied the tall frame that enclosed them.

She giggled at me and with a soft lilt to her voice said, "Teach me to play, mister." By her intense gaze she wasn't talking about cricket.

Feeling my groin stir we carefully appraised one another. "Won't your mother be worried about you?"

She smiled and the young boy standing watching us laughed out loud. "Her Mumma is home feeding the grandkids!" Cheekily he waved at us and went off chasing his friends for an impromptu match.

Staring at her again as she stepped shyly towards me her hands clasped behind her back tossing her black hair back over one shoulder. Her eyes intensified in their fire and I became almost lost in the flames I was sure I could see burning there.

Feeling my heart thumping as she reached out a hand to me, I slowly raised my own to capture it. We walked towards the waves of the warm ocean and not saying a word continued out into the deeper water where I held her close to me and felt her legs wrap around my hips. Our kisses became urgent and my hands sought her delightful breasts as I teased, rubbed and caressed her nipples.

My tongue was in her mouth and she sucked hungrily upon it and groaned deeply as my fingers found their way south to her heated pussy. She let go of me slipping a little bit away crooking her finger for me to follow her and began swimming out to deeper water. I followed quickly but could not seem to catch up with her and after a few minutes paused to see where I was in relation to the beach.

We were quite a way out and it was then I noticed a platform bobbing in the water just to my right where the woman was clambering on board with confident ease. She giggled at me and crooked her finger again. I swum over to the platform and marvelled that it was relatively stable despite my clumsy efforts to climb aboard.

Panting a little at the effort I sat there until a soft voice called. "Come over here mister the view is nicer."

I spoke into the air. "My name is Sydney."

A soft lilt came back. "I know."

Puzzled I got up and looked around the deck noticing a shelter sitting in the middle of the platform. Hesitantly I walked the couple of steps towards it then around to the other side. The woman lay naked on an airbed under the shelter's sloped canvas roof. Her coconut coloured skin and the dark erect nipples on each of her perky breasts filled my senses with delight.

She deliberately cupped them sensuously sliding her hands down her stomach to come to rest just above her lightly tufted mons. She opened her legs slightly and I almost drooled at the dark pink opening that she revealed. "I think you are overdressed Sydney. If you don't let that snake out of your pants soon I think he is going to bust them!"

Hurriedly I disrobed and was ready to dive into the feast of her body when she stopped me short with her softly spoken words. "Please be gentle Sydney you are my first," and I stared at her confused. "I have been waiting for you," she barely whispered as gently my hands stroked over her body.

Our coupling was slow and sinfully pleasurable as we teased and tasted every inch of one another. When finally I lay beneath her and she slowly drew my cock into her hot and well ready pussy her eyes turned to golden orbs that blazed as she said, "My name is ".

"Belinda, my Bel," I spoke into her face as I came back to the present. Her eyes threatened to overflow again but I shushed her with my lips and hugged her fiercely to my chest. Her thighs scissored over my now fully erect penis trapping me securely and I felt the heat from between her legs as she kissed me more urgently.

"Bel, honey," came Jenny's soft call. A few cat calls came from the other males around the room. Bel broke the kiss nodding before deliberately pushing back hard on the sheet covered flesh between her trapped legs and allowed it to meet her heated centre before she daintily slid from the bed and turned into Jenny's arms then back to face me.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers
12