Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2AE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around the bed, 8 pairs of eyes stared back at me each one full of concern and love and I could not believe the choked feelings inside of me.

"Es are you alright?" I asked as I watched the faces around the room. Something was missing, I could almost feel a piece of my soul drifting away from me. It hurt.

"Yes my lord," came a small voice, "I can see the lights now. It is warmer."

I looked at each one in turn and a little bit more of my memory returned. Heated bodies, soft caresses and incredible pleasure threatened to overwhelm me. Relief washed over me as a cheery voice spoke saying, "Tea and bikkies anyone?"

"Robyn!" I called and my eyes looked around the women surrounding my bed looking for my old friend.

A smiling woman pushing the trolley shook her head and laughed. "My grandma has been retired for a long time, Mr Douglas."

I stared at her as she propped to stand idly gazing back at me. I could see the definite resemblance to Robyn and I thought I could see a little bit of Bruce in her as well. She smiled warmly and I saw her give her head a little shake that set her pony-tailed platinum hair bobbing at the back of her neck under the caterer's cap she wore.

"Hmm ha," she started, "It's little wonder she wants to come and see you soon!"

Jenny whispered softly and I barely caught her words. "Finally, she has come back to the nest!" My head snapped to look at her and she covertly indicated her chest with a sideways glance at the woman.

"Alexia," called Jenny. "Come and meet Sydney properly."

The woman's eyes widened in surprise at being spoken to by the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and not only that knew her name.

Noting where Jenny's eyes had indicated I was surprised to see Alexia's nipples pressing hard against her uniform. A couple of the girls choked back giggles as they too noticed.

The woman shyly brought a cup of tea towards the bed and my guardian troop separated to let her pass unhindered to deliver the cup to the table beside the bed. She then swung it in over my lap and within reach. "Please to meet you Sydney," she said shyly and held out her delicately boned hand.

Clasping it with my much larger one I brought her knuckles to my lips and kissed them. "It is I who am honoured to meet you, Alexia," I said with a smile. Kelsey put her arm around the waist of the girl as she seemed to dip slightly at my touch and voice.

"Fucking hell!" said a deep masculine voice at the back of the bed, "you barely touched her!" A resounding thud followed by a muffled grunt ended any further comment as Thelma rounded the bed and took up a space beside Alexia whose face was extremely flushed. Her eyes were dancing with excitement.

Thelma leaned in against the girl and whispered into her ear and the shocked look on her face was enough to start my own blushes.

I could just imagine what was said to her. They let her giggle a little into their shoulders as they walked away from the bed and out of my hearing.

Jenny sipped her tea and ginned. "Looks like you will have another present before this is over." I looked at her puzzled and she slipped her hand down her dress and patted her hips. I grinned and she winked at me.

The unfamiliar doctor began talking again getting everyone's attention and ushering them back to their seats. Jenny stayed where she was, as did Kelsey as I grabbed her hand before she could move too far away.

Alexia collected mine and Jenny's cups giving me a gentle pat on the arm before she moved back to her trolley and quietly pushed it out the door. I smiled at her as she risked a quick glance back at me as she exited. Her blush forced my smile into a full grin as she disappeared up the corridor.

"So Sydney," began the doctor. "What else have you remembered?"

"Es is here," my mind called joyfully and the two women beside my bed grasped my hands hard. I could almost read the relief in their eyes as I looked to them both.

Lowering my eyes a little I bent my head before replying. "A bit more, a lot of it is personal stuff but I do remember some other things but I am not sure where they come from."

Looking up I scanned the faces sitting in the semi-circle of seats around the bed and saw Paul's eyes staring at me. Are you really here my friend or do you watch me from the realms? I thought to myself.

Slowly I turned to Jenny. "Where is Xavier?" The beautiful woman burst into tears.

12