Realms of Pleasure (Lilandra)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cum seemed to stick to the inside of my throat, and I had another strange sensation around my tongue. His dick was shrinking from his orgasm, so I grabbed it and once again took it into my mouth. This time I could feel no gagging sensation, and it actually felt quite nice to take all eleven erect inches down my now open throat. My tongue was a whirlwind on the bottom of the shaft, it seemed to have lengthened as well.

I was really turning into the ultimate fuck slut...and loving every minute of it. I wanted MORE.

With his cock once again at attention, I straddled him and began to set down my pussy over his member. A little nervous since I hadn't put anything up there yet, I was taking it slow. Once I had the tip at my entrance though, he gripped my hips and pulled down as he thrust up.

My body didn't seem to know how to react, and my first orgasm as a woman flooded over me, causing me to convulse and shake like mad. I was screaming and moaning expletives that I don't even think exist.

Immediately he was thrusting up and down without abandon into my tight, over-stretched box. His hands were kneading my huge knockers as his thrusts pounded over and over again. My orgasms were coming freely now, one right after the other. I didn't even have time to recover a little before the next would hit.

I would have been thrusting back against him, but he was so strong and I had very little control over my body at the moment, so I just rode it out. We both began sweating, and our skin glistened with it.

I felt another set of hands on my hips, and a cock at my asshole. I turned my head around to see yet another large man ready to fuck my ass as my pussy was being reamed. All I could manage was a moan, a nod, and a look of needing beyond any other.

My stretched ass didn't have too much difficulty taking the thick cock, but it was a bit sore still. The bit of pain was an interesting contrast to the fire in my cunt.

The man on the bottom then came once again deep inside my box. I held on tight to his shoulders as I felt the warmth fill me. He nodded to the other man and they picked me up off of both cocks and turned me over. I never touched the bed. I was set down facing the second man, with my ass lowered onto the first. He didn't allow his cock time to soften, placing it deep within my bowels.

The second man began ramming my cum-filled pussy extremely hard, holding my thighs to keep me from bouncing too far from him. My huge boobs were almost slapping me in the face with every thrust. I loved the way it felt to have the weight shifting like that.

A third man seemed to appear out of nowhere (or perhaps I was just too distracted) and crawled on his knees to be next to us. He grabbed my hair and forced me to suck his cock. Normally being slammed between two monsters and sucking a cock would seem hard, but with my new throat it was no problem at all.

His large shaft was thicker than the other two, and about nine inches long. How lucky I was to have such big cocks fucking me!

As soon as the man fucking my pussy blew his load right into the first load, he pulled me away from the other two, hugging my huge tits against his body and turning himself so his back was toward the bed. He rolled back onto his back, with his feet still on the floor, and his dick still pressed into my cum-soaked twat. The man with the thick cock positioned himself behind me and rammed into my well-used ass.

As I turned my head to find the third man so I could suck him off, I instead found Lilandra herself, still clad in latex, climbing onto the bed in front of me.

Her pants were crotchless. She got on hands and knees, backing her ass up into my face. "Lick my ass" she commanded, and I wasted no time. This is when I discovered just how long my tongue was. Apparently I was now quite equipped to fuck men as well as lesbians, and I was going to town.

The man on bottom was eating out her pussy while my tongue danced along the insides of her ass. It felt so good to me to be pleasuring someone else and I wanted to make her cum with my tongue in her ass.

"Holy shit, your tongue feels like an amazing dildo!" she squealed with delight as I buried my nose further into her luscious ass-crack.

I could feel the thick cock in my ass tense as it shot a thick, hot load deep within me, and then I could feel the dick slip out of me. It was replaced by another, and he moved to be sucked off by Lilandra.

More and more men and women both began appearing from left and right, joining the tangle of sweaty bodies both on and off the bed. My ass and pussy were both filled and dripping globs of cum to the bed and floor below. With every orgasm, a new cock filled my holes.

Lilandra wanted to feel my tongue in her snatch, so she turned over, pulling my face into her soaking vagina. I couldn't believe I wasn't tired, but my tongue flicked in and out of her hole at amazing speeds. I would roll it and fuck her like it was a dildo, then flick it fast like a snake against her clit.

Lilandra gripped the sheets firmly and let out a guttural yell as she came to a screaming, squirting orgasm, right in my face and mouth. I kept lapping as fast as I could, sucking up as much of the juice as I could manage.

The rest of the orgy is kind of a blur, and I lost track of just how many orgasms I had. Eventually I passed out, to wake up in my own bedroom, back at home.

The changes were permanent. It was no dream. I was now a huge-titted fuck slut with insatiable cravings for sex, cock, and cum.

I heard Lilandra as a voice inside my head say "Thank you so very much for helping us to understand your race better and the pleasures you seek. As a gift we have given you the body which you have always secretly desired. In your closet you will find an assortment of clothing to fit you, and nobody that you know will notice that anything is different. As far as they're concerned, you've always been this way."

"Thank you once again, especially for your, um, 'personal' talents. I will not be soon forgetting them."

Just as she had said, none of my friends said a thing, and my life was just as I had never left it...only now I had some new things to try.

12