Realtor's Military Referral Program

Story Info
Wife helps husband's real estate business along.
1k words
4.03
65.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johntamps
johntamps
11 Followers

I have been a Realtor near Quantico, Virginia for the last four years and my business has been incredibly successful. My business started out pretty well and grew nicely through the next couple of years. Then a couple of years ago, the market started to go soft and things got tough for a lot of Realtors. My business, however, continued to grow through an awesome referral source we happened upon and then keenly developed.

The initial incident wasn't planned, but just kind of happened. The market had gotten tough and sales were few and far between. I had a client who was a young Marine Corporal, and I was out showing him some townhouses that he might want to purchase. During the day I was out showing him homes, my wife called and asked if she could meet me somewhere to get the checkbook out of my vehicle.

I told her the location of the next home we were going to see and she agreed to meet me there. When we arrived, my wife Dee had not yet arrived, so we went on into the townhouse and began our tour. A few minutes later, Dee called from the front door. I introduced my client, the Marine whose name was Josh to my wife Dee, then excused myself for a moment. Dee and I walked out to my vehicle in the driveway, so she could retrieve the checkbook.

After doing so, Dee and I walked back near the house and talked for a couple of minutes. We talked about how tough finances were getting and she asked if Josh were going to be buying this home? I told her I thought that this was the home he was likely to buy.

She took a look at the checkbook and then looked up at me and said, "Tell him if he buys this house today, I will perform great sexual favors for him." I smiled and said, Ok, right in a joking manner. She said, "I am freaking serious." We both then, heard something and looked up to see that Josh was standing near an open window, easily within earshot of our conversation and looking at us.

We both, just kind of looked back at him. Dee then asked, "Do you think he heard me?" I said, "I don't know." Josh then walked away from the window, and my wife sighed with relief.

She had said what she said, partly out of a sense of desperation financially, and partly to tease me. She knew that I had encouraged her for years to try some sexual experiences that are "outside the box." I have asked her to flash others, which she has done. I have tried to get her to do some light experimentation with other men, but she had never relented.

A few seconds later, Josh opened the front door. He looked at us for a few seconds and then said, "If you BOTH want to come in here for a little while, I think I want to buy this house... today. He then closed the door and went back inside, leaving Dee and I to just look at each other.

After what seemed like an eternity, she said, well, you've always wanted this and I want you to sell this house. She then turned and walked into the townhome. She walked into the living room, where Josh stood by the fireplace. She hesitated for a moment, then walked slowly toward him.

When she reached him, she stood and looked at him for a few seconds, then, slowly reached out and placed her hand on his belt buckle and began undoing it. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. She undid his belt and jeans, and lowered them to his ankles. Dee then gently rubbed his cock through his underwear, and he instantly responded with a generous hard-on.

Dee, lowered his underwear with one hand, and took his swollen cock in the other and began to rub the length of his cock. In a few moments, she then lowered her head onto the throbbing head of his cock and took him into her mouth. Slowly, I could tell that she was getting into what she was doing, because she reached around and grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to him. She took one hand and cupped his balls and began massaging them as she sucked his cock.

I finally reached a point where I couldn't stand it anymore and went to my wife and pulled her shirt over her head. Then I undid her bra, which opened her large tits with huge nipples up for Josh to begin fondling. He grabbed each tit in his hands and she continued sucking his cock and he began moaning.

I suggest that Josh lay down on the floor, which he did. Dee moved and resumed her blow job. I lowered her pants and panties and immediately rammed my dick into her sweet, juicy pussy. She gasped and raised her head from Josh's cock. He suggested she continue, or he would have to move to her pussy to get some relief.

She mischievously grinned back and me and said, now we've done it, he wants some of my pussy too. Meanwhile, I was fucking my wife for all I was worth and she literally couldn't continue sucking him. She laid her face on the floor with her ass in the air and I continue pounding her from behind. Josh, momentarily left out of the action, was furiously stroking his cock.

Finally, I exploded inside Dee, as she came at the same time. She collapsed on the floor and lay motionless for a couple of minutes. Then she crawled over to Josh, took him back in her mouth and finished giving him the blow job of his life.

When it was over, we did sign the contract and Josh bought the house. What we didn't expect was about 3 weeks later, Josh called and asked me a question. The question was, if I referred my buddies to you to buy a house, do they get the same treatment? After a brief consultation with Dee, our new "Military Referral Program" was born.

Since then, we have sold a lot of homes to young Marines and when we leave the closing table, my wife always delivers the appreciation gift to the happy new homeowner.

johntamps
johntamps
11 Followers