Reaping the Fruits

Story Info
She agreed to submit - now she must do so.
2.2k words
4.27
35.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers

It was raining outside. Sandra pulled up to the house, and turned off her car. She stopped to think a moment, to gather her thoughts. Then she got out and walked up the drive way, the wind was cold and blowing, trying to lift the hem of her coat, so she hurried. She paused again when she got to the door, nervous. This was going to be her first time, and this would also be the first time she would meet Him. Granted she had known Him for years in chat, but had never met Him in person.

She took a deep breath and took the key down. It was hidden on top of the porch light like He said it would be. She opened the door and walked in. She was surprised to see that the room was empty. And so was the whole house. On the floor she saw a trail of rosebuds leading to a table. On the table was a note. In flowing script, it said:

"I'm not here but I will be back soon, make you self comfortable..."

She looked around, from the roaring fireplace to the comfortable leather chairs and couch, to the glass coffee table. She moved to one of the chairs and sat, wishing that He was here. And she was ready too. She had worn the red silk panties and the black silk bra He had sent her for Christmas, and over it, nothing but a trench coat, just as He had requested. She opened her coat but didn't take it off.

Hmm. She was nervous, but so looking forward to tonight. Finally to give up control, and to the one she most wanted to control her... Closing her eyes, and purring softly, she found her hands running down her tummy to her panties, smiling guiltily and thinking of the night to come. She slowly began to rub herself , through the tight, thin silk of her panties. Moaning softly, she increased her pace, rubbing faster and faster as her other hand went to her breast, caressing it. Moaning, she imagined Him doing this for her, her Master. She felt her climax building, her fingers rubbing fast, her other hand on her right breast, squeezing, and her other hand on her left playing with her nipple in such a way that she... She gasped realizing that there were to many hands she stopped and opened her eyes and looking up, saw... Master. Seeing her noticing Him, His hand replaced hers on her crotch, rubbing fast and hard. She gasped again and moaned, slowly. He instinctively knew just how to do it, how she liked it, and He brought her to the very verge of orgasm... and stopped.

Stepping around her, He said his first words so far, "Hello there sandra."

Groaning, she fought to her feet, the wetness in her panties and the smell of her own heat driving her mad. "Hi!"

He gave her a soft hug, kissing her deeply. She felt the heat in her crotch burning again as He slipped His tongue into her mouth and caressed her own with it, teasing her, as His hands removed her coat. Caressing her hair, slowly, then her back, then her ass... He picked her right up, she quickly wrapped her legs around His waist as He held her up, hands on her ass and carried her to the next room.

She saw it, dark, lit only by several candles and He lay her on the bed, she saw it was a four poster with crimson velvet drapes and covered with red rose petals. He set her down. He said. "I've waited for so long." Then the softness, though not the warmth, drained form His voice and He said, "Stand." She gulped nervously and stood. She had asked for this. She had offered to be His slave, and He had called her on it and she had still come. Now she was helpless and bound to reap the fruit of her promise to this powerful Man. "Are you excited?"

His words interrupted her reverie and she said, "yes," in a tiny voice, scared, yet also incredibly turned on.

He laughed and said "Don't worry. I won't be too rough." The way He said 'too' sent shivers down her spine, up her arms, and straight to her pussy. she gasped slightly. He took off His shirt and boots, keeping only His black denim pants. "Strip for me sandra."

She was nervous, self conscious, but she did as she was commanded, slowly, swaying her body to the soft music that was playing and slowly, as erotically as she could removing first her bra. She undid the straps and held her hands to the cups, slowly bending over then back up and turning around. She then let her bra fall to the floor, baring her hard nipples and putting her arms up, hands in her hair, turned and let Him see her magnificent breasts. She was gratified to hear a soft moan escape Him and it made her bold. Running her hands down her chest, slowly, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as she passed them, she got her hands to her panty waist, licking her lips she turned again, and slowly slid them off, bending over and spreading her legs as she did. she turned to face Him and found him standing up, inches from her. He kissed her, fiercely, savagely. He led her hands to his own waistline. Grinning she undid His pants and let them slip to the ground.

Slipping her hands into His boxers she gasped with Him, as she wrapped her hands around His thick erect cock, surprised at its diameter, a little scared thinking what it might do to her tight pussy. He closed his eyes and wrapped His arms around her as she began to pump it, slowly, them firmly, nails tickling His balls. He put His hands on her shoulders and pushed her downward, she smiled. Going to her knees, she wrapped her lips around His cock and took His full length right away. She slowly drew off it, tongue caressing his shaft as she went, then stopping to suck on the head as her tongue flicked across it. He gasped His hands in her hair and He pulled her to her feet. He swung her around and bent her over the bed. Her face in the bed and her ass in the air, she saw something right in front of her eyes, lying on the bed. It was two leather cuffs with straps, bound together by a leather cord. Handcuffs she realized, only as He picked them up and placed her hands behind her back and bound them there, right above her ass, she then saw nothing else as he placed a soft silk sleep mask over her eyes, blindfolding her. She felt His hands on her ass, caressing, spreading, exploring. Then she felt something wet, and realized it was His hard cock, wet wit her saliva pressed to her tight cunt lips. She bit her lower lip in expectation. Letting out a low whine-like moan. But He did not plunge in, but placed the head just inside her slit, not yet in her cunt.

She heard His voice, "I've wanted this for so long. Have you?"

"Yes master"

"I've longed to hear your voice, in your tone, calling me master. Have you longed for this?"

"Oh yes, please. I'm so ready. I've wanted you for so long."

"Hmm. I'm not too sure. Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh Master, I am your slave, your whore. I need to feel your hard, long cock in my slutty tight cunt!"

"Hmm, still not sure."

"Oh please Masteaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He had cut her off by ramming the rest of His rigid cock deep deep into her tight cunt. She gasped at the biggest thing ever to be inside her rammed, spreading her tight cunt wide, forcing her pussy to accommodate the shape and desire of His cock. She cried out again as His cock stopped completely inside her, damn near her cervix. There were tears in her eyes, from the quick pain, but mostly from the incredible ecstasy she was drowning in.

He paused and waited his, cock deep in her, letting her feel it, know it, need it. Then out again, and in harder, just as fast as before. "Still want it?"

"YES!"

"Ask me for it, beg me!" He said punctuating each word with a powerful thrust.

She could barely answer for the feelings, pleasure rolling over and over her body, submission instinctively growing inside her, a desire to serve Him the quick flashes of pain nothing compared to the rapture of each thrust. "YES! I want it! I need it oh please Master! Fuck me hard, make me yours, all yours, no one else's! Make me your slut! Make my tight cunt your plaything!"

He roared, ramming even harder, pulling back on the cord between the cuffs, forcing her back onto His cock as He thrust into her, pulling at her shoulders. She moaned hard as He roared. When she was about to explode from the ecstasy, He pulled out but rather than thrust again, stopped.The sudden absence left her gasping, left her cunt empty and longing to be filled. He rolled her over onto her back and unchained her hands. Moaning trying to get closer to Him, as He lay her on the bed upright and cuffed her hands above her head to the posts with similar cuffs. He lay on top of her, pinning her to the bed. His tongue caressed her neck, sending waves from her head straight to her clit, setting it afire. Moaning her hips ground up into Him. He continued, kissing her neck all over, then biting it, softly at first, in many places then firmly, then hard, all over. He stopped just short of drawing blood. she was gasping, moaning crying all at once. Kissing slowly down to her nipples, his tongue circled her erect nipple, slowly, the circles getting smaller but never quite touching. Then He breathed out hot air onto her nipple and gave her goose bumps all over her body. Then suddenly He took her nipple between His teeth and bit lightly while sucking firmly sandra screamed as her back arched and she almost climaxed. But He pulled away again, and positioned. Then He slowly slid His rock hard cock into her waiting cunt. Slowly, she discovered, hurt more than quickly and was twice as erotic... She moaned again and again as each bit of His cock dragged against her hard clit, there were tears in her eyes, of frustration and ecstasy as she arched her back and thrust her hips up again and again to make His fill her faster.

He grinned "You want it fast, slut?"

"Yes Master!!! YES! HARD! FAST!!!! PPLEAASE! Fill my cunt, your dirty plaything with your cock! PLEASE!" He thrust hard, once, twice and three times, and her world exploded. She had never come like this, filled completely with a cock, a warm pulsing cock, and her every muscle tensed her eyes rolled back and her mind was taken from her body to a world of absolute ecstasy... But He paused only a moment then continued thrusting, harder. So High was she that each thrust as like a mini orgasm, and she screamed His name again and again, "MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MMMAAASSSTTTEERRR!!!!"

Seeing her muscles in her arms and shoulders straining on the cuffs and restraints, made Him even more aroused. He rammed her, nailing her to the bed, tearing into her, as she kept cumming, her cum bathing His cock and His balls,bathing her own ass and tummy, soaking the bedspread. He pulled first one, then a few thrust later, the other of her legs onto His shoulders. His cock went deeper than she had ever imagined that it could. She screamed His name faster, the pulse quickening, trying to match the mad pace of His thrusts, but eventually she gave up and just screamed one high note for several seconds. She could feel it building again, the cum, the orgasm, the pressure deep in her abdomen, building screaming to explode out her cunt, which was getting filled and stuffed every second. She could tell He was close too, His breathing and moaning, reaching a climax. As she almost let go, He pulled out and

rammed deep into her ass. The pain was exquisite, more than she had ever felt before. But no matter what she had to cum. The orgasm exploded behind here eyes, shaming the one before, transforming every bit of pain into ecstasy. The cum gushed from her cunt, bathed her thighs His belly, His pubic hair and finally His cock, making it slide in much easier.

She gasped for breath and scremed, "MMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSTTEEEEEER!!!!"

In that same instant He rammed deep, hard, and cum exploded in her, deep in her ass, filling her, overflowing, slipping out to meet hers on her thighs and the bed. As He screamed her name, once "Sandra!" and collapsed on top of her, his head pillowed on her huge breasts, as she fell form her orgasm straight into a deep sleep , he untied her hands and held her close to him, her hair in his chest, their legs entwined, sleeping safely in the night, Until he woke her up the next morning, tongue to her clit, to command her again...

GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers