Reaping What He Has Sown Pt. 01

Story Info
A father wakes to find himself inside the body his daughter.
1.9k words
3.91
114.4k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers

I opened my eyes to a strange room, probably someone's den by the look of the dark wood and bookshelves. I found I couldn't move, and my body felt... wrong.

"Ah" boomed a deep voice just outside my vision. "You're awake. Don't be scared. Here, drink this, you will be a bit dehydrated and I've added a little something to help counteract the paralytic."

A large black man in an impeccably tailored suit walked into my field of vision holding a glass of water with a straw. He inserted the straw in my mouth and I sucked eagerly even as I processed what he had just said. Paralytic?

When I was done drinking he crouched down a little so we were eye to eye. "A bit confused? I'm not surprised. Samantha drugged you this morning. The new coffee blend she had you try? When you were out, she called me and I had you brought here to my home. After we swapped the two of you, she went on to your work, in your body. Haven't you been wondering why she has been taking such an interest in your co-workers and the job you do? That was so that when the time was right, she could replace you."

He reached out and grabbed my shirt, but what he grabbed didn't feel like my chest. It felt bigger, rounder, like... like I had a breast. His thumb found my nipple and began to rub it. I felt an electricity run through my body. His touch was the cause, but it ran to my crotch in an unfamiliar way. I felt the stirrings of sexual desire, but unlike before, I couldn't feel the engorgement of my, and I've always been very proud of this, eight inch cock. Instead there was stickiness and a void that needed filling. I cried out, and I was surprised at the high pitch of my voice.

I was able to move my head enough to see that this man was indeed rubbing my breast, and that I was wearing the school outfit of my daughter. The one I had lusted over sooo much lately. After seeing the school catalog, it was main reason I had agreed to pay for her to go to that expensive private academy she insisted attending her senior year. The school still required the white cotton shirt and red plaid skirt of my schoolgirl fantasies. I had given Samantha my credit card to get her own uniforms and as I expected, she came home with tight fitting white cotton shirts with no bras, and the shortest pleated little ass coverings she could find. Her sexy, skimpy panties were constantly peaking out from under them and I had dumped well over a gallon of semen down the toilet since she began wearing them around the house lately. I began to suspect that I was now wearing those same panties.

Thinking of my daughter and seeing my breasts sticking out of my chest with the rock hard nipples poking through the fabric, made the sticky void between my thighs call to me even more and I began to instinctively rub my legs together to itch this feeling.

The man laughed, deep and low. It made me want to touch myself down there even more, but I couldn't move my arms yet. Also I was afraid about what I would find.

He walked around me and lifted me up from behind, like I was nothing. I had not held my daughter up since before she started high school, but I knew she was very small for her age. Looking at her eighteen year old frame you could mistake her for more like fourteen. So like my deceased wife, her mother.

I tried to struggle, but my body wouldn't obey beyond weak movements. He deposited me face down in some sort of contraption that supported my stomach while putting my ass up in the air and left my head hanging down lower, so that I could see between my shapely legs. I found to my dismay that I was indeed wearing panties and there was no evidence of my rock hard gym tempered body. This was Samantha's body. I knew it all too well having stared at it so much lately.

He pulled my arms out to each side of me and strapped down my wrists with Velcro, then spread my legs and secured my ankles. I could only see his legs now if I looked behind me.

Then I felt it, a light pressure on my crotch through my panties. It felt amazing. One or two fingers, I couldn't tell which, but it was what I needed. Within my restraints, I began to move my ass with the motion of his fingers. I was totally disgusted with myself, but found I was not able to stop.

"Good," he purred. "You know this is all your own damned fault, don't you." I was confused and stayed silent while trying to maximize contact with those fingers.

"Sam found the camera you put in her bathroom and bedroom. She also found out about the hormones you have been putting in her food to make her more suggestive and fertile, and now you are reaping what you have sown. She was a mess when she came to me,her guidance counselor. I nearly took here then and there, but we hatched a better plan when she learned I had access to advanced technology. That is why right now, Lyndon Johnson... And I can't believe your parents named you that... He is getting another of his recent migraines at work and will go home soon. Then he will be coming directly here. You see, Sam wants to take her own virginity. What you probably don't know is that the migraines you have been having recently are caused by Sam's contribution to YOUR food."

A moment of panic ran through me hearing about my virginity being taken, but somehow it turned me on even more. Intellectually I knew it was the mix of drugs a colleague cooked up, that over time heightened a female's response to male pheromones, while at the same time made her biological clock switch into overdrive, making the need to breed uncontrollable. Mix in a mild form of ecstasy, and it was a cocktail guaranteed to turn a nun into a slut in short order.

We were scheduled to take a yacht trip, my daughter and I, just the two of us on the high seas for three weeks. Being the only male around, she would have had no source of relief other than her sexy daddy. Or at least that had been MY plan.

I felt so vulnerable with my ass up in the air, but at the same time, so sexy as well. I could feel my will slipping away as biology won over intellect. I wasn't Lyndon any longer. I was a sexed up teen and my body knew what it needed. "Please..." I croaked in Sam's lilting voice.

"What was that little girl?" he asked, backing off on the touch even more. "I can't hear you..."

"Harder! Touch me harder. Stop teasing!" I yelled. "I'm so close to cumming. Oh, please let me cum!"

Then the bastard stopped. I tried to being my legs together for any kind of stimulation whatsoever, but the contraption I was in kept them spread apart. I screamed in frustration, but that only made him laugh again. All I could do was shake my ass and other than making my miniskirt flip around over my pantyless ass, it did nothing for me.

He went over to the desk in front of me and took a knife from one of the drawers. He walked behind me and I could feel the cold steel slide over my hip as he cut the panties on one side, then the other.

"I never get tired of seeing little high school pussy. This one is particularly cute, but you should know Lyndon, or should I start calling you Sam? She's been pointing it right at your camera as she's masturbated every night."

I did indeed know what it looked like. The zoom feature of the high end stealth camera installed in the vent of her room showed me every detail. It had showed me a kinky unshaven blond riot of hairs surrounding surprisingly large lips and a clit that swelled to the size of the first digit of my pinky. Again, like her mother, she was built for sex. I remembered the cream I had seen rolling down her ass as she frigged herself, the same thing I suspected was causing the wet feeling running down my thigh.

I looked down between my legs in time to see him lick up the cream on my thigh, then his tongue slowly traced its way up until it almost touched the spots that I wanted it to touch, but maddeningly, it didn't. "Oh no little girl, you're going to have to earn that."

He walked around in front of me and unzipped his slacks. I began to suspect what I would have to do to "earn" that privilege as he pulled his penis out the fly of his slacks.

The smell coming from his crotch was almost overwhelmingly strong. "I've been saving up for you all week." He brought the uncut head to my mouth. His penis looked even bigger than my own, or should I say my former, cock, but I didn't know if that was true or because I was now just so much smaller. "I haven't bathed in a week, and I've even stopped shaking after I pee, so that little extra deposited itself in my underwear, which I also haven't changed in a week. I started that week by dumping a cumload in them. I've even been wearing them to bed. What you're smelling and about to taste is a weeks worth of stale cum and piss."

He had a hand on either side of my head and I was trying to keep my mouth shut. Breathing through my nose I got the full force of his stink, and rather than being repelled by it... It turned me on. I groaned as something deep within me convulsed and I think I squirted a little on the floor behind me. Involuntarily, I opened my mouth to moan and he forced the huge bulbous head inside my mouth like a shot. I continued to flex down there between my legs, and the feelings just kept on building. To my shame I realized that I was cumming. I was warmed by my tormentor's smile as I gazed up at him, and then I couldn't help it as my eyes rolled back in my head.

He gently stroked my hair with his penis shoved into my mouth. "That's it little one, come for me. This may be the first time you have cum in that body but don't think it will be anywhere near the last. I own your little bitch body." My ass and thighs continued to shake as I orgasmed on and on. My tongue was playing over the head of his penis as it slipped out from the foreskin. I began so suck on it, something I never would have even thought of in my old body, but this highly hormoned and sexed up little eighteen year old body I wore knew it wanted sex, and this was the taste of sex. Even as I came down from my cum high, I knew that it wasn't going to satisfy me.

I needed to cum again.

God help me, I needed... Cock.

Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers