Reaping What He Has Sown Pt. 04

Story Info
At the Party will he finally get the cock she craves?
2.6k words
4.19
24.7k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers

I look at myself in the full length mirror on the wall outside the school gymnasium where the dance is being held. What I see is a very fuckable young lady. Sam had done my makeup after we got home from the hair salon. The body is 18, but with the hair, makeup, and small stature, I look more like 14 and very, very ripe. The silky material of the dress hugs my top like a second skin; my nipples showing through letting everyone know I'm not wearing a bra.

Shoe shopping and an afternoon spa treatment left me feeling more girly than ever. I think I've started accepting my fate to live as my own daughter. Sam seems so male and virile in my body, so hard alongside my softness. Over the course of this day, I've started thinking of myself in the female and Sam as father, as male.

It may have been the double dose of the "pussy juice" I got with my breakfast orange juice, the slut making drug I had begun feeding my daughter before she had her school counselor swap our bodies, but I started looking forward to what was going to happen this evening. My thighs seem to rub together subtly stimulating myself all the time. I get the feeling the first cock that makes an appearance tonight will be my undoing, and that thought makes my pussy even moister.

Sam stands behind me in the mirror and he moves the hair covering my neck and kisses me lightly on the neck just under my ear as he puts his hands on my shoulders. I tremble in his grasp. "Time for you to find your baby daddy, little girl."

I shiver and let him lead me into the dance. Leaving him with the rest of the chaperones, I see how the young teachers and MILFs flock towards him. I wonder if I'm the only one in the family who will get fucked tonight.

I make my way to the punch and find it is already spiked. Forgetting I'm in a much smaller body, I have two big glasses when they hit me and I start to really feel the alcohol. Jerry, one of the computer geeks, tries talking to me, but he doesn't have the gumption to follow through. Too bad, he's kind cute under the bad haircut. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Ignore that loser" recommends the owner of the hand. I see it is Kevin Syver, one of the football team. He's bigger than most boys here, not just wide and muscular, but rumor has it he had to skip a grade and is 19 rather than the 18 of most of the other seniors like me.

He refills my punch and I thank him. He has his hand around my waist as we talk. The heat between us is incredible. I practically gulp my drink and then cuddle up to Kevin. I run my hand up under his shirt and I can feel the six pack of his abs. He sucks in his breath and has a surprised look on his face.

"I came here tonight to get rid of my pesky little cherry..." I purr at him. "Are you man enough to help me with that?" Unable to speak, he nods his head and guides us out a side door. I catch sight of Sam just before I disappear out the door. He gives me a smile and a thumbs up as he crushes the school's principle and her incredible rack against him with his other arm.

Kevin and I head down to the nursing wing of my school. Producing a key, he unlocks a classroom and once inside he locks the door and presses me against the wall as he ravishes my face and neck with his mouth His hands explore my body through my thin clingy dress. Just when I think I will start to catch fire I'm so hot, he leads me over to one of the examination tables and pulls the privacy curtain around the bed. "Miss, please strip while Dr. Kevin prepares your exam table." Mischief twinkles in his eye.

I eagerly untie the strap at the back of my neck and the slinky dress simply slides sexily off me and puddles on the floor just as we had planned. Now all I'm wearing is skin tight boy-shorts style underwear and a short high heel pump. I hear him suck in his breath watching me as he goes to a cupboard besides the bed and produces a set of gynecological stirrups. I look at him quizzically as he attaches them to the bed.

He laughs. "They asked our school to help set up this part of your school after they remodeled. I copied the key they gave us and remembered where these put these babies for just such an emergency. Now if the lady would remove her pants and shoes and get up on the table?"

I complied. "Just how many have you 'examined' here Dr. Kevin?"

He leans over and tenderly kisses me. "Doctor patient confidentiality, you understand, I simply can't tell you." He pushes me to lie down, then takes my feet and puts them in the stirrups spreading my legs. I felt a cool breeze on my hot crotch and the combination of drugs in my morning orange juice and the vodka in the punch makes my head spin. This was happening; I am going to get fucked!

He runs his hands down my thighs, teasingly not touching my spa waxed baby smooth pussy. I groan in frustration and try to move my hips to get any part of my sex stimulated with his hand.

He laughs again. "Now miss, I can't have you moving around during your procedure." Before I know what's happening, he has two sets of restraints covering my body, one over my stomach and one just below my breasts. He reaches down and before I can stop him, he secures my wrists to the side of the table and just like that, I am immobilized. He comes back to the head of the table and begins kissing me upside down, like "Spiderman in the rain" style.

I close my eyes and give into the kiss. I can feel my large puffy nipples puckering up almost painfully on my chest in the slight chill of the classroom. I can feel a drool of pussy juice running from me. I feel hot and tight inside. I am so ready to lose my virginity!

He breaks the kiss and something larger than his tongue enters my mouth before I can object. "A ball gag is almost required for this procedure miss. We can't have you screaming when I deflower you. We don't want to be disturbed." With ease of long practice, he secures it behind my head.

He removes his jeans and shirt and then steps between my spread legs. I can feel the muscles in my legs shaking with anticipation.

"Normally I'd go down on you to get you ready," he runs a finger along my spread lips, "but I think you're almost too ready." I nod my head.

He reaches down to adjust himself and after what seems like forever I feel him at my entrance. I try to keep still, but I feel myself quivering, ready to finally get what I have been aching for ever since I was put into this body.

My pussy gives token resistance, but with a firm push, his head is inside me. He rocks it in and out with short strokes, and it feels fantastic. He bends over and looks me in the eyes. "Phase one of your treatment is complete. If you want to abort I might even consider it if you ask nicely." I shake my head.

"I didn't think so, I can tell a girl in full slut mode." He grins a bit evilly and closes his eyes as he begins to push in further until he meets my maidenhead. "Beginning phase two." He announces with a thick lust filled voice.

He pulls back, nearly coming out, and then rams forward like a jackhammer. The pain is sharp, like the time I stepped on a tack, but quickly over. I suspect Sam may have weakened her hymen using various toys from her nightstand.

"Shit, you are tight! I love virgins." He hisses. Fully sheathed inside me, he begins to grind our pubic bones together. Not pulling in and out, but simply mashing himself against my clit and sending lightning through my crotch.

I grunt around the ball gag and feel myself coming. I can hardly move my hips, but I move against him as much as I could.

"That's a good little slut, come on Kevin's cock. You feel amazing; I can feel your pussy trying to milk me off. Silly little cunt, I can last longer than that!" he continued to grind against me through my orgasm.

Just as I started to relax, he pulls out slowly, and then slams himself back into me. He repeats this several times. My ripped cherry stings a little like an annoying paper cut, but I didn't care as his cock feels wonderful inside me. I wish I could see it going in and out, but I with my torso immobilized, I couldn't rise up enough to see it, so I watch Kevin's amazing body instead. He had a true six pack of abs, his shoulders are broad, and the muscles in his arms strain while holding onto the edge of table beside my hips, using them to assist his cock slamming into me. Veins run the length of his arms and what had always looked disgusting to me as a male, just makes me think of strength and virility. His ice blue eyes are still closed and his jaws are clenched. His mouth is slightly open in a grimace showing his even white teeth.

Alongside the pleasure I was feeling, I could sense a small series of cramps. I was ovulating! My body knew what it wanted! "This is it," I thought. "This is my baby daddy. I'll give him a son and he will be strong and..."

I began to feel my orgasm begin again and all rational thought leaves my mind.

Kevin could feel it too. "You gonna cum again little baby slut?"

I loved that he thought I was younger than I was, it only made this dirtier. I grunted around the ball gag. As my pleasure surged through me I began to grunt over and over.

He was watching as my head rolls back and forth. "You're a little firecracker aren't you?"

I began to come down, and then he leans over and starts to suck my big puffy nipples. I feel the lightning start again in my crotch.

"Is my cunt cumming again?" he asks lifting his head from my chest. "Then take it all bitch"

He reaches up and grabs the table edge just above my head, his hard chest rubbing against the softness of mine. With his face looming over mine, I reach up and kiss him as he uses his new grip to pound me deeper than ever before. My orgasm starts to wane, just as another starts. I'm sweating like crazy and my legs cramp a little. "I'm getting close cherry girl. Keep cumming for me, push me over the edge."

I could feel something deep inside me begin to part and he reaches even further depths. Kevin hisses. "I'm in your womb, I can feel it. Cum on my cock, little bitch, come on my mother fucking cumstick stuck up you womb!"

With my legs trembling and cramping, his dirty talk, and his incredibly deep dicking of me, he pushes me over the edge one more time. I strain against my bonds, sucking air through my nose, inarticulately grunting the whole while. I wish my hands were free to run over his body, to grab his ass and pull him even tighter against me, but I can only writhe ineffectually against my bonds.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He yells as he pushes himself into me as far as he can and leaves it there with his head inside my womb. It feels as if a log has been shoved into me. Then I feel it. It starts to throb inside me. I'm being spermed! My ovulated egg about to be bathed in baby batter.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! Your nasty little nympho baby cunt is pulling the sperm right out of me." Then his speech devolves into a series of grunts timed with the twitching rod inside me.

I have another mini-orgasm as he unloads in me. Then it's over. I feel warm inside, knowing for certain that I've been knocked up.

We are both breathing hard and he's still inside me. "Shit little girl, it was like your little cunt was try to pull a week's worth of cum out of me! Good thing I put a rubber on."

If I could have blotted upright I would have. A rubber? WTF!

I feel him exit me and as he pulls away from me I can see his softening dick covered in latex with a huge amount of sperm in the reservoir. He carefully pulls it off and ties a knot in the end. He puts his pants back on and pulls a ziplock bag from his pocket where he deposits the used rubber.

"What were you thinking? That I was going to knock you up?" He laughs meanly. "I've got three universities wanting to give me a football scholarship. You think I want some random whore and her baby tying my down? I'm going places!"

I close my eyes and I can feel tears running down my face.

"Oh, don't give me those crocodile tears." He reaches over and roughly smears the tears and makeup over my face. "Sorry to ruin your plans you little bitch, but you ain't trapping me!"

He starts to untie me, and then stops. "It would serve you right if I just left you here. Somebody will find you on Monday when class starts." He pushes down on my stomach and I feel my bladder full of the punch I had drunk earlier. "Tonight's Saturday, so you only have to lie there for a day or so. I love the idea of one of the sweet little freshman nursie girls finding you here covered in your own shit and piss."

He leans down and turns my face towards him. "Look at me you little slut!" I open my eyes and try to see how I ever could have mistaken his cruel face for beautiful.

"I was never here you got that?" He reaches out and grabs one of my nipples and squeezes it as hard as he can. I squeak in pain.

"I got six guys in my crew that will all swear I was with them drinking spiked punch the whole night. Who do you think they are going to believe, one lying little whore, or seven of the big sports heroes? Nod if you understand."

I lie there trying to take all this in. He takes my other nipple and squeezes and pulls until it almost feels like it will rip off. "NOD IF YOU UNDERSTAND!"

I nod quickly and he lets go. "See ya around my little nympho baby cunt. Find me if you're interested. I'd fuck you again." He reaches down and collects my pretty new dress. "This will look good on my girlfriend. I'll be sure to think of you when I fuck her."

I can't see the door from where I am strapped down, but I hear it close. My sweat covered body shivers in the cold classroom. It's Saturday night, and Monday is a long way away.

Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers