Reaping What You Sow

Story Info
A mother and son after years of conflict.
14.9k words
4.38
53.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Been busy for a while and just got around to finishing this off.

This contains descriptions of pee play, so if that's not your thing, please be aware.

This describes an adult incestuous relationship, and is a work of fiction. Any similarity with anyone, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I hope you enjoy this and if you do please vote. Constructive feedback always welcome, and who knows, you may even get a reply.

TTC

*****

It was 4 months after my mother and I had buried my father and at 25 years old I felt it was so unfair to be burying him. I loved my dad, and we always got on well with each other. We were as much friends as we were father and son. I'll miss him but I can't say that for the only remaining member of my family, which is my mother.

The funeral was a little traumatic with my mother and I having a row and her saying that she didn't want to see me again. What made it worse was that I was happy with that outcome, but with me the only other member of our family it meant that Mum had sentenced herself to isolation. She only had a couple of real friends and even I never understood why they put up with her. She was opinionated and wouldn't accept any challenge to her point of view. If anyone dared challenge her she would cut them down with a glare or a word. Where most of us would laugh off a comment that may have been a little ill-chosen, my mother would consider it reason to hold the culprit responsible for the rest of their lives, with no possibility of any apology ever being accepted, and my mother never considering that anything would ever be enough to resolve the issue. The biggest problem with this was she was the most likely to make such a comment and then demand that those around her accept it. Even worse, if they didn't she would take offence at their lack of understanding and actually hold them responsible.

The other thing with Mum was that even at 47 years old she was extremely attractive and you were drawn in to her by her beauty before you ever got to experience the personality, which is where it often fell apart for those around her.

#

It was a spring evening and I was sitting in the lounge watching a film with a drink. There was a knock on the door. I was surprised and checking the clock as I got up, it was only 7:20pm and I wondered who it was. I opened the door and was somewhat shocked to see my mother standing there. I just stood and was so taken aback that I wasn't able to speak. Mum suddenly said, "Well don't just stand there, can I come in? I want to speak to you."

I came back to the real world and held the door open for her to enter. I followed her into the lounge wondering what she was doing here after what she said at Dad's funeral. She sat down and waited looking at me. I sat and decided I would wait to hear what she had to say before I spoke. With that decision made I just looked at her and waited for her to say what she came here to say.

She began, "James, I know you probably regret what happened at your father's funeral but I suppose I didn't consider the impact of his loss on you. I decided I would let what you said go."

I was beginning to get slightly annoyed but decided that I would not react for now and wait to find out the real reason for her change of heart, because this kind of acceptance was completely out of character for her. So I simply responded, "What caused you to reach that conclusion?"

Staying very matter of fact, she answered, "I thought that as you and I were the last members of the family you might feel a little isolated."

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

For the first time my mother's gaze dropped momentarily and there was a sign of uncertainty before she gathered herself and replied, "I just thought that despite our little disagreement we're all we have."

I was now very curious. This was not one little bit like my mother. When she 'excommunicates' you there is no coming back from that. I had an idea and wondered whether she was still in touch with Janine and Angela, the only long-term friends she has.

So I asked, "How are Janine and Angela. They keeping well?

Mum's eyes dropped and she suddenly looked very unsure of herself. She replied quietly, "They're fine, I guess."

'I guess?' I repeated to myself in my head, wondering what that meant. So I decided to press a little with another question. "When was the last time you saw them both?"

She got her 'attitude' back and said, "I haven't spoken to either of them since the day after the funeral."

"How come?" I continued to question.

"They both thought that you were right when we had our disagreement at the funeral."

Then realization hit me. "You told them where to go, didn't you?"

"I don't expect my closest friends to not support me. So I told them that if they felt I wasn't justified in what I said they could leave and not to bother coming back."

I took a deep breath as the truth of the situation began to emerge fully. I pressed ahead in the knowledge that things could go pear-shaped at any moment. But what did I care, it would be no different to her not having turned up at my door. So I asked, "Have you seen anyone socially since then?"

Again, that hint of a lack of confidence from her again, "I've been out and spoken to lots of people, had drinks with them and enjoyed myself."

Pressing again, trying to get to the heart of what has brought her here, "But nobody has visited you and you haven't visited anyone since seeing Janine and Angela after Dad's funeral then?"

Mum's head dropped and it took considerable effort to eventually admit to me, "No."

It suddenly became very apparent that for the first time in her life she had nobody to bully, argue with, or condescend. She was alone and the ultimate irony for her was that having lived a life saying she didn't need anyone else, she had managed to manoeuvre herself into exactly the situation she had bragged that she would be happy with.

My mother's name is Paula; she is curvy with wavy blonde hair. She stands five feet five inches tall and keeps herself in shape. Despite her venomous nature she is an attractive woman. She was dressed in a skirt, that came to just above her knees. Sitting there opposite me the hem had ridden up a little showing her lower thigh. Her blouse showed off her camisole top and with the top 3 buttons undone a little cleavage was on show. She had make-up on and as I had always thought throughout my late teenage years and early twenties she was a desirable woman. Sadly, she was one of those women that every man wishes he had, but who would destroy him if he tried to possess her.

From the time I became sexually active, at 18, and experienced what sex was like, I began to fantasize about having sex with Mum, but I knew it would never be anything other than a fantasy. But suddenly I could see an opportunity to do something that I never would, or if I did I would pay for it for the rest of my life.

I took a deep breath and asked, "So you've been completely on your own for the last four months?"

"Yes." she replied keeping her head lowered.

I laughed, making sure she knew I was laughing at her and said, "Well this is a turn up for the books. All of your life you've prided yourself on your strength and independence and here you are alone, no friends and only me left. Why shouldn't I just kick you out of here and tell you that you're just reaping what you've sown?"

Looking up at me seeming scolded by my laugh she answered, "Because I'm all you've got left."

"I can assure you, you're not all I have left. I've spent the last ten years making a life for myself away from you. Why do you think it is you sitting in my lounge rather than me sitting in yours today looking like it was the end of the world?"

A little more retaliatory she spat, "So you're going to throw your own mother out then."

I looked at her, showing my own annoyance and spat back, "No I'm going to think about how much crap I'm prepared to put up with from you and whether it's worth the grief."

Mum went to speak and I held up my hand to stop her and said, "I think you should go now. I'll consider what you've said and I'll call you in a few days' time."

After a moment of uncertainty, she got up and followed me out to the front door. As she passed me I called to her, "Mum."

She stopped and looked back.

I continued, "Look, today has been a bit of a surprise and perhaps I'm not ready to make things up at the drop of a hat. Give me a few days and I'll give you a call."

She looked at me, almost staring into my mind through my eyes and then seemed to make a decision. She seemed to relax and simply said, "Alright James, I'll wait for your call." With that she turned, straightened herself and strode out to her car and drove off.

I went back into the house, mulling over what had just happened. I pondered and planned for several hours before deciding to go to sleep, exhausted mentally. I had formulated a plan and decided that if there was ever an opportunity to do something that very few people ever have the guts to consider, let alone try and even more rarely achieve, it was now. What made it more appealing was that if it didn't come off the worst thing that could happen is that I never saw my mother again.

#

I had considered the detail of what I wanted to do over the course of the next few days and had convinced myself I would get what I wanted or I wouldn't have to deal with my mother ever again. For me there was an equal attraction to both outcomes. So, on the Sunday afternoon I braced myself and picked up the phone and dialled my mother's number.

The ring tone suddenly stopped and my mother's voice spoke, "Hello."

"It's me, James." I said announcing myself.

There was a pause and neither of us spoke for almost half a minute. Mum's voice came over the handset, "Have you decided what you want to do?"

"Yes." I replied and after a short pause I added, "But it may not be what you think."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, let me put it this way. If you really are desperate to maintain contact with me, it will be on my terms."

There was another pause that lasted nearly a minute this time. At one point I thought that she may have put the phone down. Eventually she asked, "And what terms are those?"

It was my turn to pause, momentarily unsure of my next move. I regained my confidence and said, "If you want me to stay in touch with me you will have to do anything I say."

"Alright, what do you want me to do?"

It was obvious that my mother thought I was going to give her a single instruction, so qualifying my previous statement I said, "I don't mean now I mean all the time. Any time I tell you to do something you have to do it or it will probably be the last time you see me."

There was a gasp from her before she asked, "You're not serious?"

"Yes I am." I shot back immediately.

"Well if you think you can control me you're very much mistaken." she came back with and then the line went dead as she hung up.

It seemed that it was going to be a life without the hassle of my mother, so I replaced my phone and went back to my life.

#

It was exactly a week later that my phone rang and answering it I was greeted with my mother's voice, although somewhat subdued. She said, "Hello James, it's me."

I recognized her voice but decided to make her work a little and replied, "Sorry who?

"It's me." she repeated.

Feeling a little devilish I repeated, "Who?"

She sighed and repeated, "It's me; your mother."

"Oh. Hello."

I then waited for her to say what she wanted to say. It took her a few moments to force her words out.

"James, I've decided I'll do what you want. I'll do anything you want me to do, but please don't make me live alone."

"Are you really sure about that?"

Sounding like she was on the verge of crying, she replied, "I haven't spoken to anyone outside of work since I spoke to you a week ago. I just need some company."

I decided to test her. "Do you have a mobile phone?"

"Yes."

"What's the number?" I asked.

She gave me the number.

I grabbed my mobile and sent her a text message.

Back on the phone, "I've just sent you a text message. Just do what I've asked."

I heard her mobile chime over the phone and after a short pause there was a gasp. This was followed by Mum saying, "He's got to be fucking kidding." not intending for me to hear.

She came back to the phone and asked, "James, why do you want me to send you a picture of my bare breasts?"

"I just want to make sure that you understand the terms of us staying in touch."

"But isn't that a bit perverse? After all you've just asked your mother to show you her breasts."

Smiling to myself I replied, "I have, haven't I. You don't have to do it you know, but if you don't you may as well hang up now."

After a few moments I heard a sigh followed by Mum saying, "Give me a minute."

I knew my mother wasn't a prude and wasn't embarrassed about nudity, so it wasn't particularly surprising to feel my phone ping and vibrate to find a new picture message.

Mum's voice came across the phone again, "You should have a picture now James. I hope you enjoy it."

I opened the message on my mobile and whistled, intentionally loud enough for her to hear.

Speaking down the phone again, "Nice tits."

There was no response.

Wanting to shock her a little, I followed up with, "I might print this off, take it to bed with me tonight and knock one out." I then waited for a reaction.

After only a few seconds Mum said, "Oh my God. That's disgusting James. Have some respect; I'm your mother."

"I guess it probably is to some, but if you want to avoid me closing the door on you for good you're going to have to put up with it."

I decided to try something a little more outrageous. It was obvious to me that Mum was now prepared to do whatever it took to avoid being alone. I grabbed my mobile phone, undid my jeans and freed my now erect cock, I took a picture and then sent to Mum's mobile with the comment, 'This is what your tits did to me.'

Down the phone I announced, "I've sent you a picture back."

Mum came back with, "Let me check."

After about thirty seconds there was an "Oh my God!" exclamation from her away from the phone. A few moments later she said, "That's not you."

I laughed and said, "I can send you another showing my face if you like."

"No it's alright, I believe you. What I can't believe though is that you sent a picture of your erect penis to me. Do you think I'm that desperate?"

"Considering what I've asked you to do and the fact that you haven't slammed the phone down on me, I guess you must be."

There was a pause and then her voice sounded down, and somewhat dejected, "Please don't humiliate me like this James. I just don't want to be alone and you're the only family that I have left."

Still wanting to press my advantage I replied, "I don't want to be alone either, but the difference is I have friends that want to spend time with me, whereas all your friends have deserted you because you treat people so poorly. I've decided to take what I want from you if you choose to allow me, by staying in touch. You always have the choice to walk away, and to be honest I don't care whether you do. So Mum, get used to it. By the way, I need to go now. I may speak to you tomorrow, but for the time being I want you to consider that at some point it is likely that you and I will commit incest together. Later on, today I want you to send me a picture of your pussy shaved, and your face must be in the picture."

There was a gasp before she shouted, "JAMES! How can you want to have sex with me?"

"Because I'm in the position of being able to fulfil one of my fantasies, and I know you haven't had sex for ages and I also know that you find it difficult to live without it."

"I can live without sex." She spat back at me.

Smiling to myself I replied, "Fine hang up, don't send me the picture and don't call me again."

I paused to let her absorb my comment, but before she could respond I said, "Goodbye." and put the phone down.

#

Later that evening a picture message came in from my mother's mobile. I opened it to see my mother sat on a chair naked, with her legs spread wide and zooming in on her pussy it was clear that she was completely hairless. I laughed to myself now knowing that I had her completely. My mother would do anything I told her to do to avoid being on her own. With that knowledge I sat and considered many things I could do to her, as well as just fuck her.

I had a few little fetishes that I might be able experience with her, and her being a willing participant, regardless of whether she complains or not.

I also decided to press my advantage and sent her an email:

[Mother,

Come over to my house on Wednesday evening. Shave your pussy again before coming over and wear a short dress, no longer than mid-thigh, heels, you can put a coat on if you wish, but nothing else.

If you decide to come over I could fuck you, or just feel you up. You are likely to spend most of the evening naked, parading yourself to me.

With this knowledge if you arrive, expect this to happen. If you decide that you're not prepared to comply, have a lonely life.

James.]

I requested a read receipt on the email and sent it. About 15 minutes later, the read receipt arrived telling me that Mum had read my email.

#

I had worked from home on Wednesday and had just finished off some work and decided to call it a day. It was still only 4:30pm but I decided to have something to eat. I had eaten and cleared up by 5:15 and decided to shower and change into fresh clothes.

I was sat watching television with a glass of wine when the doorbell went. I got up, took a deep breath, headed to the door and opened it. My mother stood there in a mac, buttoned and belted. She had heels on and her head was lowered avoiding eye contact.

"Hello James." she said.

"Hello Mother. Come in." I replied.

Stepping in through the doorway and closing the door behind her we stood facing each other in the hallway.

"Let me take your coat." I offered.

She seemed to shudder and replied, "I'm okay to keep it on thanks."

I stood and glared at her, waiting for her to look at me doing so. After a few moments with me not moving she glanced up and realized my offer was closer to an instruction.

Her shoulders appeared to slump a little and she undid her belt and buttons and removed her coat and gave it to me. I looked her up and down and enjoyed the fact that she had picked a plain cream summer dress. It came down to mid-thigh and would have displayed any underwear worn. It was clear that she wasn't wearing any. What was also interesting was that although there was a slight sag to her breasts her nipples were pushing hard against the material of her dress.

I hung her coat up and led the way into the lounge.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yes please."

"White wine okay?"

"Yes thank you James."

I said, "Take a seat." as I headed into the kitchen.

I'd picked up my glass and refilled that along with a glass for Mum before heading back into the lounge.

"Here you are." I said offering her the glass.

"Thank you." she said taking it from me.

I sat opposite her and made it obvious that I was looking at her legs and body. She moved around a little in the chair looking a little uncomfortable.

"I like your choice of dress. It shows off your body and makes it clear that you're not wearing anything underneath." I said in a matter-of-fact way, not trying to make any special point.

"Thank you, I think." she replied a little unsure if there was a motive behind my comment.

"Take it as a compliment. You are a physically desirable woman, and seeing you in that dress is arousing. Especially as I know you have no panties on."