Rear Ended

Story Info
A car accident leads to a taste of medicine.
4k words
4.11
82k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sat waiting to pull away at the roundabout at the centre of town where I live and work when it started. Bang! The car lurched and I was thrown forward in my seat, the cause of which being the impact of the car behind running into me.

Shit, I thought to myself, just what I needed, more aggro. I was already running late after the school run and I had to get a report off to the boss by lunchtime and so needed to get back to my home office.

The impact wasn't too bad, I felt OK, the airbags hadn't gone off and the car hadn't been thrown all that far forward. I got out of the car to inspect the damage, the noise of the traffic ringing in my ears and the cold, crisp morning November air rasping in my lungs.

A baby BMW impaled itself on the tow bar but there seemed only to be a slight scratch on my back bumper. The BMW seemed to have more damage than mine as it reversed off, a few wisps of steam were drifting out from under the shiny black bonnet and the front bumper was cracked, the paint splitting off. There was a crunching noise as the car disengaged from mine, the front number plate dropping noisily to the tarmac.

I had been in this position before and decided to take the driver's details just in case there was underlying damage. I moved to the driver's door and tapped on the glass. A young woman, in her late teens or early twenties wound the window down. An acrid mixture of tobacco smoke and hot air bellowed out of the opening as the window was lowered. Then she opened up, with both barrels!

"Why didn't you fucking pull away?" Her voice was rough, her tone aggressive and insulting.

Oh my God, I thought, what do we have here? She looked like the archetypal chava, Collar length, straight bleached blonde hair with jet black roots and non-matching dark eyebrows. She had large round wiry loops as ear rings, nose and lip piercings and she was wearing a low cut white cotton vest, exposing more than an ample amount of cleavage. The only things missing were the hat and chunky gold chains. She was chewing noisily, open mouthed, on a huge boulder of pale grey gum. She turned the blaring radio down as she spoke again.

"What the fuck were you doing you stupid bastard."

"Well my dear, I think that you may like to moderate your language a little before we continue this conversation." I said, trying to calm her down a little and not to be drawn down to her level.

At least the baby seat in the rear of was empty, as was the passenger seat but the ladette behind the wheel continued her abusive diatribe.

"Don't you fucking talk to me like that, you fucking patronising twat, you drive like a fucking old man, what the fuck..."

I tried not to reel at the insults or react in any way, in fact I was not all that old, perhaps ten years her senior, but some distance ahead in outlook. Under normal circumstances I would be asking if she were OK, but she was far from a normal woman. I stood back.

"Just let me have your name, address and insurance details and I'll be on my way." I said staying as calm as I could. By now the other drivers in the queue behind us were getting impatient, edging past, staring at us and beeping their horns.

"You can fucking swing for that, you fucking twat." She sat back in her chair and folded her arms in defiance.

I had been here before too, "OK," I said, "I'll just take your registration and I'll let the police will catch up with you." With that I went to the rear of her car and made a note of the registration plate on my mobile.

As I walked passed the open window she remained facing forwards but spat out, "You fucking twat."

I got back in my car and pulled away. I caught the sight of her in my mirror, driving her car right up my backside, flashing her lights, gesturing and mouthing further obscenities. I decided to ignore her and I carried on until I reached the entrance to my housing estate. I turned in and she followed, again tailgating me. I continued steadily, left then right until I reached my street. I glanced in my mirror to see that she had gone before turning on to my small and narrow driveway.

I paused for a moment to gain composure before opening the car door, locking it and walking the two or three paces to the front door step. I heard the swoosh of a car pulling up sharply and a door slamming shut, I turned around to see the BMW at the end of the drive, parked untidily and with wisps of steam still coming from under the bonnet.

The young woman was walking stridently up the short length of the driveway towards me, almost bouncing, gesturing and continuing with an acidic torrent of foul mouthed abuse.

By now I could sense the curtains twitching in the street. I was in shock, her words were failing to register but her posture and demeanour we clear, she was almost shaking with rage.

She was a slight and slender figure, rather boyish in shape, slender arms and legs with narrow hips, rather straight up and down. I looked at her up and down. She was dressed in fluffy black sheepskin boots, thick woolly tights, a faded denim mini skirt and a white cotton vest. Her small boobs thrust forward and up by a platform bra. She wore a deep frown, below which was a pair of bright blue eyes, burning with rage, they were highlighted by luminescent pink eye shadow and heavily applied mascara.

Her cheeks were flushed red, disguising the orange hue of the obviously fake tan applied to her face and the remainder of her visible skin. She sported a couple of tattoos, one black Celtic band around her upper arm and another smaller figure, in colour, on her left shoulder. I regained my focus by noticing her nipples were stiffening through the thin material of her top in the cool morning air.

"I want a fucking word with you, you wanker." She was in my face, pointing her fingers, gesturing, invading my personal space.

"If you don't get off of my driveway right away I'll call the police." I retorted.

She stood, crossing her arms in defiance. "What you gonna fucking do about it, you posh twat?" She threatened.

I wasn't all that posh, but perhaps better mannered than her. I fumbled in my pocket for the door keys. OK perhaps my car was bigger and newer than hers, but the company paid for that.

"Go on then big man, do your fucking worst." She goaded, twisting her face.

By I was by now fumbling at the door, trying to shy away from her verbal barrage and trying to look in command of the situation for the sake of my neighbours. She was following me, close up, right in my face, I could feel her hot breath and spit on my skin as I inserted the door key.

I pushed at the door and went inside, before it fell shut she flung it wide open and stood, as bold as brass, in the hallway behind me.

"Get out of my house you foul mouthed little girl." I was stunned, and that was the best insult and threat I could come up with.

"Make me, you fucking arsehole." She said moving further in and slamming the door shut.

The house was quiet and warm, her presence was not welcome. I stuttered out, "My God, you do have a foul mouth, does your mother know you talk like that?"

I pulled my mobile phone from my pocket and stared to dial. She batted it out of my hand, sending it scuttling noisily across the laminate floor and bouncing off the skirting. Her blow stung my fingers and I had the urge to strike back. Instead I looked up at her, glowering, but she still refused to move.

"Make me leave you rich fucking twat." She continued to goad. Boy was she pushing her luck! Again I wasn't all that rich and it is only a small three bedroomed house, detached granted, but mortgaged up to the hilt. I ply my trade as a freelance programmer and work from the small spare room that doubles as an office, upstairs.

She moved towards me again raising an arm, instinctively I grabbed her wrist spun her round and dumped her against the wall. I held her in an arm lock against the cool plaster wall at the foot of the stairs. She struggled and was quite strong for such a slightly built woman but was no real match for me.

Her left cheek was pressed up tight to the cold plaster and I restrained her by leaning into her back with my full weight. I allowed her just enough slack to breathe but pressed her chest flat against the wall. The smell of her cheap perfume mixed with the stench of tobacco on her breath filled my nostrils as I held her tight.

"You bastard." She cried, from the corner of her mouth. She was pushing back, struggling against my weight.

"Calm down." I demanded.

"Fuck off you twat, what are you going to fucking do now, big man?" She was trying to goad me further.

"I should call the police, do you have any idea how much trouble you are in for?"

"I don't care, fucking twat"

"Do you ever stop swearing? Did your parents never teach you how to speak like a normal human being?

"What you gonna fucking do about it you fucking shit, spank me?"

"Well perhaps someone ought to; it's obvious that you need it." She was starting to get to me.

"And you think that should be you don't you? Just you fucking try it you bastard. Go on then, I fucking dare you." She goaded further.

So I did. I moved round and swapped the hand restraining her wrist, I released it and bought it down on her backside with a muffled whack.

"Oh, so now you are going to hit me. Go on then, fucking hit me, see if I fucking care. You could do that all fucking day and it would affect me." She hissed.

Keeping hold of her wrist I smacked her backside again, her denim skirt cushioning the blow.

"Doesn't hurt." She goaded. "What you gonna do next? Put me over your fucking knee?"

So I did. I spun her around, sat on the bottom step and forced her face down over my knees, keeping her arm locked up her back.

Whack! I hit her again, harder. She started to kick her legs and squirm on my lap.

"Still didn't hurt, now fuck off and let me up." At last, I thought, I might be getting to her.

I decided that the stiff material of her skirt was offering her too much protection, so I lifted it up and smacked her again, even harder, through her tights. She struggled with more urgency.

"You fucking perv, what the fuck..."

Whack! I continued the punishment each time she swore.

"Hah, you can't hurt me like that. What you gonna do next, whack my fucking bare arse?" She goaded me again.

So I did. I hitched her skirt up further and grabbed at the waistband of her tights. I pulled them down in one hard motion, her skimpy thong peeled back with the thick woolly material to expose her bare backside and tattooed Chinese writing in the small of her back.

Whack! I brought my hand down with a resounding echo in the small hallway. Her buttock tensed under the impact. I knew it had hit home by the string of obscenities that followed.

"Fuck off, you shit, fuck off and die." She spat back, "I don't give a fucking shit you bastard....."

Whack! before she could finish the sentence I hit her again. I resolved to smack her harder each time she swore at me. Releasing her wrist I pulled her skirt higher and the ruffled bunch of her tights lower.

"Koping a good fucking look, you fucking pervert?" Her tone was as insulting and unapologetic as ever.

Whack! I cracked her other buttock, making the taut flesh jump and ripple. I was hitting her so hard that it was stinging my hand and reddening the pale flesh. I clenched my fingers, trying to restore circulation. Whack! I brought my hand down on her upper thigh.

"Ow you bastard. Don't you fucking dare do that again." She yelled.

I continued to smack at the top of each of her thighs, reddening them until after around four or five strokes on each I had to rest my stinging hand. It came down one last time, my fingers resting in the cleft of her backside in the warm spot where her inner thighs met the globes of her ass cheeks.

"Koping a good feel now are you? You fucking perverted bastard." Her tone was slightly less vitriolic. I thought she was beginning to get the message.

I raised my hand to administer more discipline but registered a strange feeling on the tip of my finger. I raised it up and rubbed it against my thumb. I looked at it for confirmation and caught the sweet smell of her musk, my God, it was indeed greasy wet.

Whack! I brought it down to her thigh three or four more times, this time making the point of driving my fingers further up her cleft each time I smacked down. I finished with two fingers resting deep down the warm and fleshy crack of her arse.

I reached down with my left hand I spread her firm ass cheeks to confirm my suspicions. Sure enough I could make out the tell tale wet patch in her inner thighs.

"Having a good fucking look?" Her voice was now faltering little and her legs falling limp and slightly apart.

"Here, have a fucking good glare if you like." She dropped one leg off the side of my lap and pushed her backside out, exposing her cleanly shaven clam. Her pale outer pussy lips were swollen and inner lips folded open, her juices were literally bubbling out of her exposed and pink hole.

"What you gonna do about it now, you fucker?" Her tone had changed, it was less vitriolic and was now more demanding than insulting and she had almost forgotten to add the ubiquitous swear word. She seemed to realise that every time she swore she got a smack and every time she goading me into something I actually did it.

I ran my hand along the length of her outer lips, feeling the warmth and the silky smooth flesh. I cupped her clam resting the tip of my fingers on her clit, making her shudder. I returned it upwards, running a finger inside her inner lips as I pulled back making her jump and buck, involuntarily, on my lap.

"You haven't got the fucking balls for it......"

Before she could finish the sentence I drove two fingers into her sopping wet gash.

"Urrgh, you bastard, stop it, you fucking bastard." The words came from her mouth but her body way saying something entirely different. She ground back her cunt back against my fingers.

I smacked her again, this time higher up with my left hand as I continued to push my fingers deeper insider her. He muscles tensed against my fingers with each smack as she squirmed and ground against them. Sensing that she might be enjoying this more than she deserved I pulled my fingers out and rubbed her juices against her puckered arsehole.

"Don't you fucking dare do that to me, you dirty fucking bastard. Don't you...."

Again before she could finish the sentence I had driven the two fingers into her, this time into her tight and gripping back passage.

"Mmmmph, you shit, you fucking shit." She bit her bottom lip as I thrust deeper.

Again she ground back against my fingers. I started to push them in and out, finger fucking her arse. After a few strokes I inserted my other two fingers into her pussy and continued to thrust my hand harder and deeper. After a few dozen stokes with my fingers in both holes she came, her cunt and ass muscles tensing and pulsing against my hand, her body hanging limp on my knees.

"OK." She panted, "you bastard, you've made me come, you twat. What you gonna do now then, fuck me?"

I slipped my fingers out and moved my hands away, realising what I had just done. She lay there, stock still, gathering herself, trying to recover her breathing. I stood up not sure of what to do, spilling her onto the floor.

She could have run but she pulled herself up and sat on the second step, the carpet cushioning her red and tender buttocks. She sat, feet together, with her knees flopped wide apart, letting me get an eyeful of her puffy cunt and glistening wet lips. My eyes could help but hover over her private parts, the dark patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair framing the perfect sight of her open sex.

"You're not man enough to fuck me." She growled.

I spun round to face her. She glanced at the growing bulge in my pants.

"What the fuck do you call that? You haven't even got a hard on you pathetic wanker."

My cock wasn't quite ready for action. I yanked my belt open, tore at the button and unzipped my fly, letting my semi hard cock flop out from within the confines of my boxers.

I noticed her eyes widen as she focussed on its length. I grabbed the back of her head with my left hand and steadied myself on the stair rail with my right. She tensed her neck against my grip, pulling her mouth away from my exposed knob.

I knew I was taking a massive risk. She could bite me, butt me or what ever. All I could do was hold the back of her head firm.

She spat out the glob of gum and deftly stuck it to the stair rail. Before relaxing her neck muscles to allow me to pull her forwards she grabbed at my trousers and pulled them down, taking my boxers with them, exposing my hardening tool to her gaze.

She took a hold of my buttocks, kneaded and gripped at them, almost sizing them up. She opened her mouth in compliance to my invitation and went down on my cock. Her mouth was warm and her tongue expert, her hair soft and silky to the touch. At least she would shut up for a few minutes I thought to myself as she sucked and teased me to full hardness.

Her thin lips stretched wide to accommodate my straining tool. She reached around and played with my balls, weighing them, then she wrapped her fist around the base as it grew thicker, to regulate the depth of my increasingly urgent thrusts. She continued to bob her head down on my end, drawing her lips tight and sucking it hard. I noticed her deep blue eyes as they fixed a stare upward to mine, the aggression now vanquished, a different kind of fire behind them.

Releasing my cock with a loud pop she stood, kicked off her furry black boots, removed the rolled down tights, then spun back around and repositioned herself on the stair, her bare and inviting ass facing me.

"Ok you fucker, you've got the fucking equipment now let's see if you know how to fucking use it."

I moved forward and inserted my rock hard member, driving in as deep as the angle would allow. I groaned with pleasure as my cock slipped easily into her wet and welcoming snatch.

I smacked her reddened flesh again to punish her use of language. Her flesh felt different, her muscles had relaxed, the tension gone. Her reddened cheeks were hot against my loins as I nestled against her.

"Call that in, come on you fucker, push it in, harder, deeper, come on you...."

Again before she could finish the sentence I had grabbed her by her slender hips, pulled her up and thrust in, up to the hilt. She almost lost her balance, and rose on her tip toes.

"Mmmph, come on you bastard, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me so I come..."

I am not sure that I needed the commentary but it spurred my on to force myself into her as far as I could. I thrust forward and scythed my cock into her. She pushed her ass back at me forcing me in as deep as I could go.

"I bet you come first." I panted into her ear as I drove myself deep into her.

After a few more strokes she came, "Oh fuck, oh fuck," her cunt walls pulsing hard and in waves against my solid tool.

She fell forward making me lose my balance and my cock sprang out, slapping her ass cleft. Her asshole was still hanging slightly open from the fingering I had given it earlier and I couldn't resist running the tip of my cock up and down over the inviting entrance.

"You wanna fuck me there don't you? You fucking perv. Go on then, see if I care, you cunt."

I smacked her again with my left hand and then fed my cock into her blinking brown eye. Her butt was relaxed and open to the invasion of my prick, her ring gripped my thick shaft tight as I slid it slowly home. She arched her back to allow an ease of penetration, each time I smacked her muscles tensed and released.

Her legs and buttocks were shimmering, her flesh sticky and clammy to the touch.

12