Rear Window Homage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hands on the back of my head as she began to rock her hips even faster. I didn't really know what to do but I used my tongue to slide under and around her head as I remember her doing and she moaned again and her knees buckled a little. She grew bigger in my mouth and I guessed she was getting close.

'OOOohhh,' I heard her say and she pulled out and her cum arched from her cock in a great spurt across my chest. Her cock twitched and more cum oozed out of the slit. Paula touched the end of her cock with her little finger and I could see strands of cum glistening in the light. She offered me her finger and I just touched it with my tongue, before sucking the finger into my mouth. That was my crossing the Rubicon moment; nothing would ever be the same again.

Paula ran to the wet room and came back with a wash cloth and she cleaned up the cum on my chest. She bent down and kissed me passionately and said, 'Thank you, Jeff that was wonderful.'

I tried to climb out of the chair but I just couldn't manage it. Paula helped me up and onto the bed where I lay exhausted from what had just happened. I held onto her hand and she lay gently down beside me. I kissed her and said, 'Please stay with me tonight, I want to wake up next to you in the morning.'

She had a serious look in her eyes as if she was debating something inside, 'OK, Jeff, if you're sure that's what you want.'

'I'm sure,' I said, kissing her hand.

She lay back, pulled the covers up over us both and holding my hand we both drifted off to sleep. I woke to the sound of my phone buzzing on the bedside table. It was a text from Lisa.

'Did u lock yr door?'

Me 'MYOB'

Lisa 'Tht means no then'

Me 'MYOFB!!!'

Lisa 'BJ?'

Me 'Go away'

Lisa 'wouldnt blame u if u did XOXO'

Me 'C u in next life XOXO'

I turned the phone off after the last one. The woman was intolerable, but she was my best friend and knew me better than anyone else. She would always be on my team, I knew that.

Paula had got up earlier and I could smell the coffee brewing, my absolutely favourite smell on the planet. Paul knocked on the door and brought a coffee in.

'I think you can dispense with knocking on the door, don't you think?' Paul was in carer mode; man style pony tail, white tunic and trousers and no makeup.

'Pure habit, it's just politeness. I don't want to walk in if you're doing something private.' He grinned as he said it.

'That ship has sailed I think, you're in here for most of the private stuff these days.' I replied, my grin as wide as his.

At lunch I told Paul that if he wished I didn't mind if he wanted to be Paula full time while he was here. He said he would think about it but he was used to handling the dual characters and Paul suited him for work.

The day slipped past and before long we were sitting talking after diner, Paula with a coffee and me with a Scotch.

'Paula, there's something I need to ask.'

She looked worried.

'Do you like me Paula?'

'Yes, of course I do, Jeff. You don't need to ask that, do you?'

'No, I mean, do you really like me?' I sounded like a bloody school girl.

Paula didn't answer for a moment and said, 'What do you really mean, Jeff?'

Oh shit, here goes, 'At some time soon I will be well again and you will move onto another client. I wondered would it be possible for us to keep seeing each other? I mean if you would rather not, I understand, but I thought it might be nice if we could...'

'Jeff, are you asking if we could date each other?'

'Erm, yes, that is what I'm asking.' I was blushing now.

'Oh Jeff, that's so sweet and yes I would love to date you.' Paula stood up and gave me a kiss and a hug.

I couldn't stop smiling.

Paula was tidying away and I got myself ready for bed and rolled myself into my bedroom. Paula looked at me and said, 'Where should I sleep tonight?'

I looked at her, 'Where would you like to sleep?'

She grinned and walked over to my room.

I got up onto the bed and waited for her to finish in the wet room. She came in wearing a beautiful pink babydoll nightie that sent my blood pressure through the roof. She dimmed the lights and slipped in beside me.

I had never felt as useless as I did at that moment. I wanted to embrace this woman and make love to her, but my injuries were still to awkward to do so. She sensed something was wrong. 'What's up Jeff?'

'These fucking injuries, I can't do anything I want to do.' I was practically weeping with frustration. She gently stroked my face and asked, 'What can't you do?'

'You know, I want to, Oh, you know,'

She leant on her elbow and looked serious. 'Do you mean you want to fuck me, Jeff?'

'Yes, yes that's exactly what I mean.'

'Oh if that's all, then we just need to be creative.' She grinned and said, 'Stay there and don't move, back in a jiffy,'

She skipped out of the room and was back a few seconds later carrying a small bottle. Climbing back on to the bed she carefully moved on top of me and began to kiss my stomach, little butterfly kisses that tickled and then began to inflame. She moved up to my nipples and took first one and then the other into her mouth until they were as hard as rock. She moved up to attack my neck with small little kisses and nips. This slow gentle foreplay was driving me nuts and I could feel myself getting hard. She finally reached my face and planted little kisses on my face and then nibbled my ear lobes. I was rock hard by this time and she knew it, but she kept teasing me and the first time her lips touched mine it was like they were on fire.

She started to move back down retracing her kisses over my nipples and stomach down to my groin where she also used her fingers drawing circles on my skin getting ever closer to my cock. I thought she was going to use her hands but she just blew across the head and it felt like someone had plugged me into the mains.

At last she took me into her mouth and used her tongue to get me even harder. Fireworks were going off in my head by this time and I was desperate to get some relief. I felt something cold and I looked down to see Paula smearing something from the bottle she had brought with her all over my cock.

She had straddled me on the bed and I could see reach behind her to put some around her hole. She looked up to me and said, 'I'll be careful.'

Right now I would have taken another broken leg as a price to get some relief. She shrugged off her nightie and the sight of her naked except for her knickers had me gasping. She leant forward, gave me one finger to kiss and pushed it into my mouth. At the same time she moved aside her knickers and lowered herself onto my cock. I felt some resistance as the tip entered her and she grunted a little, moved up again and then down and I was inside her. She had to balance herself to avoid falling on me but she began to move up and down on my cock. I felt like a steel rod inside her by this time and she was grunting as she rose and fell on it.

I was on the brink for what seemed hours and then I came deep and hard pouring my cum into her. I seemed to go on forever and she kept moving even when I had been pumped dry. She made a mewing sound, grunted and then she climaxed too, her cum splashing onto my chest. Paula slowly rose up and with a plop I came out of her. She left me on the bed as she went to the wet room to clean up and came back with a wash cloth to do the same for me. She lay down and we kissed softly and slowly, both of us winding down from the peaks we had climbed.

She looked at me for a long time, eyes scanning my face, thinking about what she was going to say next. She reached out her fingers and stroked my face, 'Jeff, you know I love you don't you?'

Whoo, my world just shifted on its axis. What the hell should I say?

'That's lucky because I love you too.' A slow smile broke out on her face and she put her hands to my head and kissed me. I felt my heart would burst with happiness.

I woke to the smell of coffee brewing again. I swear someone should invent an alarm clock that wakes you up with the smell of coffee. It would make a fortune.

I expected Paul to bring the coffee, but Paula walked into the room, put the cup on the bedside table and sat on the side of the bed.

'Jeff.' I looked at her. 'This dating thing, I'm not sure about it.'

My heart dropped, 'Why?' and I think I stopped breathing.

She looked away and said, 'Well, don't you think we're a bit past the dating stage after last night?'

I could hear her giggling and I called her all the foulest names I could think of and a few more I made up.

I said, 'Well if that's the case then why don't you move in permanently?'

She turned to look at me and said, 'Jeff, if you'll have me I would love to'

Later that day after we had made love a second time, I sent a text to Lisa.

'Got something to tell u'

I had a response a few seconds later.

'u dirty monkey. I knew it. XOXO'

It was six months later and Paula and I were standing outside the local Registrars. Three months earlier same sex marriages had been made legal in the UK and we had just been married. Lisa and Paolo had been our witnesses and Lisa was blubbing, and so was Paolo, come to that. Paula and I were heading off to Thailand on honeymoon the next day and she had promised to show me a very good time in Bangkok. I couldn't wait.

I thought I might also buy Paula a set of bigger boobs as a late wedding gift.

At the very end Lisa gave me a wedding card that read 'Gross, now you have to live with a boy' on the front. Inside, she had written, 'Told you so.'

The End