Reasonable Grounds

Story Info
Rachel is cuffed then searched, violated and humiliated.
1k words
3.6
160.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand against the wall please, miss."

"Why? I haven't done anything!"

"I have reason to believe that you are in possession of a controlled substance. If you refuse to let me search you, I'll have to arrest you."

Rachel sighed loudly but did as she was told, standing with her palms against the wall. She heard a click and felt cold steel close around her right wrist.

"What are you doing that for?" Rachel struggled against the officer as her arm was brought behind her back.

"Just a precaution, miss. You haven't exactly been compliant so far," he replied, reaching for her other wrist and securing it behind her.

"I did what you wanted, you don't need to cuff me!" She tried to turn around but he held her in place.

"You're not under arrest, but you will be if you carry on. I suggest you let me do my job."

"Okay," Rachel stopped resisting and tried to relax.

The officer started patting down the top half of her body, paying particular attention to her breasts. She squirmed as his hands moved over her nipples, making them harden and ache to be touched again.

"Spread your legs please," he ordered.

Rachel moved her legs apart slightly, allowing him to continue his search. His hands explored her hips first before reaching under her skirt and moving between her legs. His fingers brushed over the thin material covering her pussy, startling Rachel, who closed her legs reflexively. She tried to pull away but the weight of his body pushed her against the wall.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Spread your legs or I'll do it for you."

Rachel whimpered, knowing that she had no choice. She opened her legs again and his fingers returned, gently tracing the outline of her pussy lips. His touch gradually became more insistent, pushing the material of her panties inside her, before he finally moved them aside and slid two fingers deep inside her cunt. With his free hand, he reached around to fondle her breasts, roughly squeezing her nipples when his fingers found their hardness. Rachel gasped and arched her back, pushing back onto the fingers that filled her and offering her chest to his wandering hand. Her arms were crushed behind her as his body pushed her against the wall while his fingers slowly fucked her.

He soon withdrew his slick fingers, wiping them clean on her skirt. Rachel wished that he hadn't stopped, her pussy now clenched at nothing and she pushed her bottom back against him in the hope that he would continue.

"Dirty little slut," he chuckled, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a toy and held it in front of her mouth.

"Suck this," he commanded.

"What is it?" Rachel looked confused.

"It's a butt plug."

"What? No way!" She turned her head away.

"So you want me to put it in dry then?"

"I don't want you to put it in anywhere!" Rachel began struggling again.

"It's going in your ass whether you like it or not. I am at least giving you the chance to lubricate it first. So what's it to be?"

Rachel thought about it for a few seconds before turning her head back and accepting the plug into her mouth. She made sure to get plenty of saliva on the toy before he pulled it out of her mouth again. He moved her panties aside once more and sank the plug into her cunt, twirled it around and then removed it. He positioned it at her tight hole and began working it in to her ass.

"Relax," he cooed. "Push back like you did before. That's it, good girl."

The plug slowly slipped inside, stretching her, before it disappeared, leaving only the base visible. He straightened out her panties and smoothed down her skirt, while Rachel bucked gently at the feel of the toy inside her.

"Why did I have to put it in my mouth if you were going to –, to –," Rachel began.

"Because I wanted you to suck it," he replied, stroking her face and her hair. "I like to have girls suck on a toy before I fill them with it."

"You've done this before?"

"Of course. Why, did you think you were special?" he sneered. "There are plenty more sluts like you around."

Rachel flushed with shame. "What happens now?"

"Now I take you to the station. I'm arresting you on suspicion of prostitution."

"What?" Rachel couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Loitering here, dressed like that; you'd have to be selling your body. And when they strip search you, find that your ass is plugged and your cunt is dripping, I'm sure that'll be proof enough."

"You can't!" Rachel tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"I think you'll find that I can, miss," he grinned. "Would you like me to add resisting arrest too?"

"No," she sulked, allowing him to take her away.

"I'll make sure to take the long way to the station," he added, "to give you plenty of time to enjoy that plug fucking your ass over every bump."

He paused and then continued, "I wish I'd thought to bring nipple clamps too. You have such wonderful tits." He reached both hands around her and pinched her breasts harshly. "Oh well, that'll have to wait for another time, with another girl."

Rachel started to pull back again and they stopped.

"Craig?"

"That's Officer Craig to you," he joked, taking hold of her cuffed wrists as a reminder.

She giggled nervously.

He turned her to face him. "What's up, Rach?"

"We're not really going out in the car, are we?"

Craig laughed. "Do you really think I'd take you outside like this?"

"I'm not sure." Rachel bit her lip. "You might do."

Her face betrayed her fear at the prospect. But he could see something else in her eyes too, something he'd seen before.

"Not this time, baby," Craig reassured her. "Maybe next time."