Reawakening at 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers

Perhaps in order to achieve his goal, I heard the speed increase.

"Oh god Jack, I cant go on, for fucks sake I'm cumming again."

My pussy throbbed yet again, convulsing, and sending paroxysms of ecstasy through my whole body.

The vibrator stopped, Jack removed the blindfold, and released the restraints. He stood there still naked, still aroused, and watched me as I curled up into a ball on my side on the bed, and started to sob.

"Oh Lucy I'm so so sorry. I went too far, please forgive me." He sat down on the bed, and rested his hand on my hip, not knowing what to do. He was at a loss, probably frightened that I would rush home, and make a complaint to the police. He was confused when I quietly said, "I wanted it Jack, it was thrilling, it was one of the most exciting sessions of sex I've ever had."

His mouth dropped open, not knowing how to reply. I simple raised myself up, and kissed him.

He took my hands, and kissed the red raw skin around my wrists. "My brave little one, you are such a sexy lady."

I pulled him down beside me, and continued to kiss him. Rolling him onto his back he looked so forlorn, but I was now under his spell. I wanted to please him.

I lifted my knee up and over his thigh, my breasts slid across his chest. My pussy, still with it's swollen labia covered in oil, found the head of his cock.

"This is to show how much I want you," I said softly, as I took him deep inside me.

I raised myself astride his body, my hands pressing down on his chest, watching his face as I moved my hips. It was now Jack's turn to moan out loud. I wasnt going to cum, I knew that, but Jack was on the edge. No teasing, no delaying, I took each of his nipples between my thumb, and forefinger, and squeezed. He gasped, and lifted me upwards as I felt him shooting his spunk deep inside me.

So that was yesterday, And in my bed today I'm wondering, should I take this further, or am I playing with fire?

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers
12