Reawakening Love

Story Info
She uses her mind & body as a plea to awaken love.
1.5k words
4.38
14.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt himself becoming aware. It was strange to be reawakened. How long had he been in this dreamless sleep? Over the past days -- or was it weeks? - he thought he'd heard his name, but now it was her voice, her words, bringing him back. He felt a heat envelope him as her touch coaxed him forward, away from the darkness that held him as her whispered words of love and pleading brought forth images that set fire to his body and soul.

Images in bright bursts scroll before him as his mind seeks to process them: A smiling young woman at the beach, her body wrapped in a towel after a swim.. fall, and the woman turning as she laughs and scoops up a pile of autumn leaves ... winter, grinning as she places the head on a snowman ... holding her hand as she weeps ... golden rings... cooing at a baby. All flashing across his mind until one image stops and plays out in real time ...

She held a strawberry which she dipped into a bowl. As she pulled the berry out she twirled it and some of the dark thick liquid dripped to her wrist. Quickly she brought her wrist to her mouth and licked it. Her eyes closed as she took in the flavor ... His inner self knew what it was ...chocolate! She opened her eyes and parted her lips to take the chocolate-drenched berry into her mouth, her tongue licking before her teeth bit down and the juice wetted her lips. He heard her moan of pleasure. Finishing the berry she prepared another one, offering it to him. Though his mind tried to accept his body would not respond. Her smile faltered and again he saw the pleading in her eyes as dropped the berry on a plate and stood to move to the space behind the table.

Following her movements he noticed the rest of the room. There was a sitting area with two large seats and a sofa. A fire burned in a stone hearth. Candles were lit on the ledge above it. An arrangement of red and white carnations in a vase decorated with hearts sat on a low table. Something nagged at his mind that he should grasp the significance of the vase, but as he thought about it he was distracted by music filling the space. The slow, soothing seductive music of brass and strings pulled him back to the scene.

She swayed to the music and leaned back, the fullness of her short black dress floating over her thighs. Her hands undid the clips in her hair, letting them fall to the floor. She straightened and twirled, the firelight dancing on the richness of her honey colored hair as it swirled around her shoulders and down her back. Her hips made slow circles as her hands moved to the outsides of her breasts. With her fingers spread wide, her hands played down the sides of her black dress. She shimmied her shoulders and the cap sleeves fell away.

Her lips curved into a smile and she turned again in a circle, teasing him as her hips rotated to the music. She pulled the bodice down so when she turned back he saw the strapless red lace bra cupping her breasts. She ran a finger along the lace, leaning forward and jiggling her breasts as her other hand pulled down the zipper of the dress. It fell away and pooled at her feet. His consciousness quickened as he stared at the silkiness of the red silk panties she wore. Flared and too short to cover the bottom curve of her ass, they seemed to tremble on her as she turned to sway in front of him.

She bent over in a wide stance, her hair skimming the floor. With hips still rolling, she rose, running her hands up the back of her stocking-less thighs as she stood. He could see a dark circle on the material between her legs, dampened by her pussy juices. Standing, her hands moved up her back to the clasp of the bra. She unhooked it, letting it join her dress on the floor. Facing him again she cupped her breasts in her hands. He could almost feel the weight of them in his own hands as he saw the flesh spill over her palms. The dusky pink of her nipples hardened as she ran thumbs over each of them. Her green eyes locking on his, she let her hands fall away to move over her stomach. Her fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties and stopped. He saw the quick rise and fall of her chest as she waited, the pleading intensifying.

At last she moved again, tugging at the waistband and slowly pulling the last fabric on her body down. She bent down, flicking her hair forward to use it as a shield for her body as she stepped out her panties. Teasingly she rose, revealing first her toes then the straps of her stilletto heeled shoes. Slowly she offered the view of her shins, knees and thighs. Finally, in a rush and a snap of her head, she stood before him naked. His being thrummed with energy, awaking more parts of him. He swore he felt a twitch in a finger.

Her hands explored her body as she danced through the room, finally stopping by the captain's chair at the table. Pulling it out, she faced it towards him and sank down. With a sly grin she hooked one leg over the arm of the chair then the other leg, opening herself to him for view. He saw the shaved strip of blonde hair on her pussy, darkened and sticky from the honey that flowed from her. Lowering her hands she separated the pussy lips, revealing a deep red and the flowered bud of her clit. She placed the index finger of her right hand on the length of her exposed pussy and let the lips close over it. Slowly she pulled up until her finger was covered in the nectar.

She teasingly extended the finger to him before bringing it to her mouth. Her tongue poked out as she began to lap from the base to nearly the top with the tip of her tongue. Long slow strokes, licking her lips before starting again. Sucking the tip, she closed her eyes and savored the taste, her lips forming an "O" as she finally relinquished the treat.

Leaning back she brought her finger down, trailing it over her breasts, stopping to circle a hard nipple, lower and lower until she found her clit. She flicked it with her nail and arched her back. He heard her soft moan as she flicked it again. Her eyes sought his again in the pleading fashion he now knew so well as more images flashed before him, replaying as they had when he'd first become conscious.

Repeating over and over again until he remembered who he was, what she wanted from him. Love. She was showing what she wanted: love, lust, family. And he knew how, and he would give them to her, his sweet saviour who was offering him her desires to waken him from the long sleep.

She started bucking her hips as her finger teased her swollen clit. He felt his form heat, knew the boundaries of his body, all coming from the concentration of her energy. So close, so close!

"Jenny." The voice, not his or hers, came booming into the room. " Earth to Jenny." The woman in the chair opened her eyes. The image became fuzzy and flickered, the vibrant colors turning to shades of grey. "Jen, snap out of it!" He saw the woman's confusion just before his world turned to black.

"My God, Jen, it looked like you were going to have an orgasm on the spot! Come on, I've found the perfect stuff for you - red lace bra, killer red tap pants. If you don't have a guy on Valentine's day at least you can dress sexy! Jen? Put that thing down and walk away. Besides there's a sale next door on some really cute shoes."

Jenny blinked at her friend's words and pulled the figurine of Cupid away from her cheek.

Cupid felt the coldness returning to him as Jenny - his saviour Jenny! - put the Cupid on the shelf. In her hands he'd felt alive but, as her fingers slowly left him, the darkness began to come down. He pleaded to Jupiter and the other gods for help. But the ancient gods were banished to the same blackness Cupid had been in before Jenny had awakened him. Trapped between life and death when people had stopped believing in them.

"That was so strange, Liz," Jenny said as she paid for the bra and panties. "It felt like I made some sort of connection when I held that Cupid."

"You've got to get rid of your obsession with Cupid, Jen."

"Maybe it's not so silly," Jenny replied, picking up her bag and glancing back to take a last look at the figurine she'd held.

Cupid felt hope arise even as the black vortex sucked at him. He projected his own plea into her mind before the void enveloped him completely.

"Jenny, please believe!"

Jenny felt a warm tingle travel down her spine which went straight to her womb as she headed out the door.