Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, go ahead!" I told her.

"Hey, is that your old lady?" The guy next to me asked.

"Yep. That's my gal." I told him.

"God, that is hot. I wish my wife would do something like that." He turned back to the stage just as Lee came back out, a slow dreamy tune on the jukebox. She had a large towel wrapped around her waist.

"Hot damn! Here we go!" The guy said.

Lee slid the towel off, her back to the audience. She spread it out, laid down sideways. She was moving around to the music, then she spread her legs and turned towards me. Her hands came down, her fingers found and spread her lips. I could see clearly way up inside her, she held herself wide open, letting us all look. Then she began to work her fingers in and out of her pussy as she lifted her hips in tune to the music. I watched as her stomach muscles began to ripple, she was orgasming right on stage.

I realized I was leaning forward, holding my breath. The song was a long one, finally it ended and she stood up to a round of applause and went backstage.

She came out and headed my way.

"Come on! We need to go."

"What? What is the hurry?"

"Come on, I need you to fuck me!"

We made it to the car, that is as far as we got. I pressed her back in the back seat as she groaned and thrashed against me. Finally we collapsed, I looked around and didn't see anyone, thank God.

Lee and I hadn't had a heated sex session like that in years.

"That was crazy!" I told her.

"Yes, I got all hot and bothered." She grinned at me. I reached for a box of tissues I kept in my car, wiping the sheen of sweat off her. She reached for her blouse and slid it on, then found her shorts and tugged them up as I gathered my own clothing back up. Then she scooted over and we just sat there with our arms around each other.

"Sissy asked me if I wanted a shift." She told me.

"A shift? You mean, back to dancing? Like that?"

"Well, I wouldn't do it like that....unless you were there."

"You mean you are thinking about it?"

"Yea." She reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants.

"I see you might like the idea, it could be exciting." She grinned, kissing me.

"So what brought this on?"

"We were getting in a rut. I realized that I...I like it, it's fun to watch the men get excited. It's fun to watch you get excited."

"Wow.... Well, if you want to, I guess."

"Just once in awhile? Is that OK?"

I just nodded. I wasn't real sure what set her off, but I liked it. I had a feeling our life would take another turn.

"One thing I want to know? Do you want to...with other men sometimes?" I figured she would get my drift.

"No, I am happy with just you. I got enough of that...before. I just like being looked at, and this is...safe?"

"All right then. I like watching you, too, it's a turnon."

She grinned at me.

"I kinda thought so. But do I still look all right?"

"Yes, you do. You sure do!" I leaned down and kissed her.

"Wait until you see what I do next!" She grinned.