Reba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
734 Followers

Reba ran her hands through his hair. She was tender, yet there was no smile on her face. Her mind raced. “They have to start some place. If not me, then who?

Danny went right to the spot. His mouth fastened right onto her love button, while his right hand fondled her left tit.

“Rocky. do you think this is proper? I mean, these are just boys, your sons. Should we have talked about thissss. Thisssssss.” Her voice trailed away as the stimulation of both tits being fondled, and her clitoris being sucked, begin the changes to her body that signaled that she was receptive to be fucked.

The boys had inherited there daddies cock. As Danny slid forward on her, she guided his throbbing cock to her now wet entrance. As the hard fucking begin, Reba knew she would enjoy this gangbang by three of the most eager, large cocks in the state. Rocky smiled as he saw her legs rise and open to accept Danny’s body mass, and then her legs angled to get her heels in position to dig into the mattress, and propel her ass up to met his thrusting cock.

He fucked her as hard as he could. In a short time he unloaded his sperm into her. Jimmy immediately replaced him, and the fucking continued. Reba and Jimmy both orgasms at the same time. Rocky fucked her doggy style to give himself complete penetration. The boys were ready again by the time he finished, so they fucked on and on for over two hours.

Reba, just lay there during the last hour. It was tranquil, and soothing to have the hard cocks constantly keeping her “G” spot in high excitement.

It was just before six the next morning, when she felt the boys get on the bed again. “Let me pee?” When she came out of the bathroom, the boys lay her on the bed. They each fucked her three times. Rocky, lounging in a nearby chair sipping a Bloody Mary finally intervened, “Time to go, guys.”

The next weekend, at eight AM, Reba’s phone rang. It was Rocky. “Reba, the boys are on their way to pick you up. Today is a little show and tell. Make sure that you make everybody happy.”

The Van looked innocent enough when it stopped in front of her home. When she got in, she found seven eighteen year boys, all looking at her with lust in their eyes. It was a twenty minute drive to camp. Her breasts were fondled, and her pussy fingered the whole way. A little put out, she was. But, she was also a mature, full grown, sexually active woman, that had her twat and tits rubbed for twenty minutes.

By the time they entered the cabin, she offered no resistance as they took off her clothes and lay her on the bed. Danny’s cock was welcome relief to her need, yes her need to be fucked. She demanded that she be allowed to douche an hour later. “Doggie style” was new to them, so they each had to try that. All the time there was a mouth on each of her tits. She felt like a cow being milked, but it did feel good.

She lost count of her orgasms. She liked the boys. They respected her limits, so she agreed to fuck them as a group, when they wanted to. They all kissed her goodbye.

Reba turned against Rocky that day in February that he took her to Lansing to meet some of his old football buddies. It had all been fun until they started the ride to Tom Benson’ home from the lounge where she had danced with them all. “ Why are you in the front seat? she had asked, after she was settled between Bill Benson and Doug Foster in the rear. Rocky had turned the radio up, as both Doug and Bill begin to remove her sweater, and bra. Her tits fell free of their restrains, and as she felt the cold air on them, Bill said to Rocky, “You are right Man, some fancy tits.” “Suck me Baby,” Doug said as he put his hand behind her head and forced it down to his cock which she felt rub against her mouth. As she opened her mouth to let it in, he forced her head further down so that she coughed as it hit the back of her throat.

Her skirt was lifted and a finger was run into her pussy, followed by a tongue. “I am just a whore to him. Just a whore.” She was carried into the home, where the fucking begin in earnest. No one had ever fucked her in the ass before. Rocky knew that. But when Bill, and then Tom wanted to fuck her there, Rocky said, “Just a minute.” He returned with three pillow that were placed under her to prop up her ass, and Rocky’s long fingers, covered with Vaseline, of all things, was run into her ass.

Doug’s nine inch, thin cock was first. Rocky held her down. There was nothing she could do. He just leaned on her, and her Ass muscles gave ground, little bit, by little bit, until all nine inches was deep in her. Doug begin to thrash and run that cock of his its full length into her and out. After he cum, they decided to try having Rocky’s cock in her pussy with him under her and her laying on him, while Bill was pumping in her ass. That was awkward, so they only did it once. Her first orgasm was slow coming, but when it did, it was a mind blower.

Rocky was “Doggie” fucking her. Bill was rubbing her clitoris, while Doug and Tom were on each side sucking on her tits. Reba raised her head, her whole body became rigid, as the sweat ran off her now almost red flush body. She begin to shake and her cunt grabbed Rock’y cock in a hard grip. What came from her mouth was ear splitting, a wail of passion. “Iiiiaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

It was over.

She drove back to Cheboygn by herself. She knew that their was no hope to have a life with this man. Rocky would be out of town for a week. She rummaged through the walk-in closet. In the very back, on the floor, covered by dust, she found the “Rodocker Container” corporate book. There had been no entries in seven years, the time she had been with the company. And, there was no dividends given to the 1000 shares of issued stock. In going through his records, she determined that the company was worth over one hundred million, that Rocky was the only stockholder and that he took very little pay. Instead, the company purchased things that only he could use, like his cottages on the Lake, and the one in the mountains.

Tom Kendall was an attorney in Alpena, that hated Rocky. He had been studying DNA.. Since his one year old boy had a medical problem, he had the child and his blood tested for its DNA profile. The Doctor told him that he could not have been the father. He comforted his wife Betsy. She explained how Rocky Rodocker had said that he would withdraw all his business as well as telling his friends to stop using Tom, unless she fucked him. Been fucking Betsy Kendall once a week for two years. Tom put a stop to it. That was all he did. You did not go up to Rocky and try to fight him, not if you wanted to be alive in the morning, so Tom just waited for his chance to get even.

Reba had heard that their was bad blood between them, so she went to see Tom.

Reba put all the company books before Tom and asked him, after telling her story of how she had been used, “Is there any way to get this Son of a Bitch?”

“Let me study them, and you come see me the day after tomorrow.”

When she returned, he told her that it was not possible, as long as Rocky was alive, but that he had crafted a careful plan to “Even things” when Rocky died. First he showed her entries in the Corporate book stating that over the years, four hundred shares of the 1000 shares outstanding had been transferred to her. A will and trust put her in charge of Rocky’s wife finances, and most importantly gave her an additional one hundred and fifty shares of the stock. She would own the company. An added employee agreement made her Chairman, President and CEO of the corporation when Rocky died.

“I have cleaned all prints off these documents. Wear rubber gloves while returning it all to where he had it stored. He is an ass hole. It is unlikely that he cares enough about his family to check these things, and correct what I have done. If he dies, as it now is, you will control the whole shooting match. Sure, you will have to fuck him, his boys and others, but you have been doing that, anyway.”

Reba smiled, as she removed her shirt and bra. “Care for a down payment on your fee, councilor?”

It was only a year and a half later that a Corvette, with a drunk Rocky driving, plowed into a thick oak tree that was hardly scratched by the impact of his Corvette. Rocky was dead.

A week later, Reba, Tom Kendall, and Police officer Andy Martin walked into the meeting of the new judge, the Rodocker’s attorney and the Rodockers, mother and sons.

Tom placed all the documents before the Judge. He said, “Reba, will take control today.” After examining the will, trust, and stocks, the Judge looked up and said, “ All very clear and clean cut. Seems that Rocky wants Mrs. Reba Booth here to run it all for him.”

“That is correct your Honor. Mrs. Booth has already cut a first year check for Mrs. Rodocker for one hundred, fifty thousand dollars. The Robocker boys should see her tomorrow in her office.”

“Settled!”

The Rodockers sat there open mouth. Their attorney examined the documents, which were carefully crafted. He had no objection. Hell, every man in town knew the Son of a Bitch was fucking Reba for the last eight years. He was sure she knew everything about how to run the company, and Rocky’s wife was clue less.

The next day Jimmy and Danny Rodocker appeared at Reba’s office. She explained that she would start them off at twenty five thousand a year, and there would be six month reviews of there position and salary. They were to be her “Special Aids.”

“What will we do?”

Reba walked over and locked the office door. She pulled the shades. As she then walked into the inner office, where Rocky had installed a sofa bed, she said, “In here boys.”

The boy were treated to the sight of Reba removing each of her garments, while she looked at them with a steady gaze. “Well, take off your clothes?” By the time they were naked, there were two “Rodocker Cocks” up, hard, and ready.

“Start with a long slow cunt lick, and tit suck, Guys, and when I’m ready, I want a first class fucking. Believe me, you will earn your pay!”

I’m Softly U B 2

Softly
Softly
734 Followers
12