Rebecca

Story Info
Romantic but sensually erotic.
4.6k words
3.72
13.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I just wanted to be with Rebecca, that is how it was from the very beginning when first I saw her standing at the bus stop, looking so gorgeous and beautiful and, and with the purr-fect figure that makes a guy want to think of Spring and yes, another thing.

Never in a month of Sunday's did I ever think I would stand one iota of a chance with her, she was probably inundated with guys wanting to date her.

I didn't even want a bus, I only lived just down the road - I'd just popped to the corner store for a bit of shopping, came out and nearly dropped my purchases seeing Rebecca.

Well I wanted to grab her attention even though she appeared t be in a trance, so I stopped, joined her in the queue and pretended I was waiting for a bus too.

"It's a long time isn't it?" I said, perchance for me to chat her up, this fabulous girl

"What is, from now till Christmas?" she replied with an enticing smile that really said, come on then talk to me.

I did;

"Nah," I flirted; "more like it's a long time I have been waiting for you." I

"Not the bus?" she chuckled like she was teasing.

"Not the bus, just you, baby" I continued.

And from that point forward, even though I had to travel all the way back from Watford which was about ten miles - that's where she got off the bus - it was worth it. Already we had clicked like you do when you find the right girl and Rebecca was right for me. I felt it in my bones and points unmentionable - I didn't want to appear to be that forward, you know how it is with women, they like a touch of romance before anything else H huh all you down- trodden guys?

Qh! well most anyway, mind you I know of a few who don't!

But for this horny guy and to be quite blunt the shagging factor was the only thing on my mind as I quickly pecked her on the cheek as she left the seat beside me, st4retching her arm and waving as she alighted the bus.

But there it was, in my hand, her number on a piece of paper she had dug out of her handbag - women seem to have everything in their handbags, where would us guys be without them?, (in more ways than one.) And after she'd gone I was already having carnal thoughts of ways I'd like to be with her, she was tasty, that tight skirt wrapped so neatly around those so feminine thighs did everything for her, and me! - the creases, how the skirt rode up just to show a tantalising glimpse of knee and thigh was a sight to behold.

I got the bus back again, thinking of her all the way. Thinking of how it would be with her all the way! To be quite truthful when I got to bed that night I had a mission to achieve, thinking of Rebecca, all those fantasies so blue - hoping they would soon become reality.

I was stiff and aching, it was really exciting to think I had spoken with Rebecca and me and Freddy soon reached a very relieving climax (Freddy my name for him okay?)

My carnal thoughts were raging as I firmly masturbated, images of her sniffing me, and taking me in her mouth like Freddy was a big ripe cherry for the sucking, and she enjoying is all so much, stretching me back so tight, her tongue working overtime, and then that wonderfully ripe rich pink wet pussy. So lovely and ready for it.

And as I neared the Waterloo, just before my volcano erupted, I felt the throb of her deep fuck, urging me to fuck deeper and harder, her wet mouth covering mine with hot wet succulent French kisses as she heaved on top of me, her ripe breasts bustling and shaking.

Then the finale! We were both away enjoying the splendours of a good quality bonding to be sure. And I was back to reality, it was all a fantastic. But could I make it reality. I wanted to be inside her tight jeans, up her little black tight skirt. Sniffing and tasting her femininity, her scent. All those things turning my sex vibes on, roll on and lets talk more , lets see what she is really made of, what is inside that skirt, those tight jeans, that mind, would she want me as much as I her. I hoped so, I really wanted that.

I caught her the next morning, I got to know her times. I discovered how she preferred using the bus for work because parking problems. I was freely chatting to her now on the bus, it meant I would be an hour early for work, she worked at Sainsbury's starting at 8am and me, I am an office Walla starting at 9.

I managed to get a free seat next to her because, living a way back of course, she was already on the bus.

She seemed chatty enough with no hang ups, I liked her cheery disposition and thought I would delve further into her life, ask if she had a current boy friend - things like that.

Was I pleased when she said she'd finished with this guy called Josh because (in her words) he was a dick head, whatever that meant but I gather from what she said later that he had cheated on her.

"So you are free now, anyone in mind" I asked bravely

"Who's askin'" she smiled. I guess she knew already I was on the prowl.

Go for it I thought;

"Me!" "You askin' me for a date like?" she said.

"Yep"

She looked down, she seemed to be in thought, me thinking I'd made a mess of it, just asking her out of the blue like that without any build up at all.

"Let's give it a try" she said - "But I'll make mp promises. You seem to be a nice guy but you'll excuse me if I am a little despondent"

"I am a nice guy!" I charmed. Tonight then, see you on the bus later and maybe we can go for a drink or something"

"Rather you came to my place!"

I was taken aback, was she being forward or what. I took deep breathy and replied 'of course. I'd like that."

"No promises though, right?"

"Right' I answered not knowing quite what she meant. No promises of what? The mind boggled. All I said is "lets give it a whirl, no strings Huh?"

"Okay no strings."

Then she got up. "This is my stop so see you later erm erm, you know something, I don't even now your name?"

"Alex" I said.

"Nice one, and mine is Rebecca."

I smelt her perfume as she arose, looking rather gorgeous in her tight fitting black skirt and those legs adorned in sheer silk Smokey-grey tights looked a treat, the way she wiggled too. It was natural and so very feminine. Me feeling the surge again, I knew what I would be doing as soon as I got to the office, I would be early so there would be no one around - no more seat sniffin' - oops! That's another story, had this thing about Sue but she's left now and I certainly wouldn't fancy sniffing' that same seat now, because this very large woman has taken Sue's post and does absolutely nothing for me.

Shame that Sue had to go, she was caught shagging in the store room withy the under manager, he has gone tom because it was the director who found them.

So I never made it with Sue anyway.

But who cares, high hopes with Rebecca now, I wonder what it will be like with her. My imagination was working overtime though and that's a fact -me spread out on my cosy turnstile chair, wanking myself. Nice one!

Then it happened, at the office lunchtime. Rebecca looked absolutely ravishing and stunning, and I was absolutely honoured by this wonderfully formed female asking me if it was still on for tonight at her place.

"You bet" I replied quickly.

"I have fixed it that we can have some dinner together, it's be Sainsbury's instant though, do you mind?" I couldn't believe my luck. Did I mind she was asking me and that word instant made my carnal thoughts bubble again, thinking something like if only I could take her instantly right now, how delicious would that be!

"Of course I don't mind, Rebecca, just to be with you is something!"

She smiled in a way that I am sure she knew what I was thinking, there she sat on her swivel chair at her desk and, twisting around, gave me just a very quick shifty between those slightly parted thighs, then she shuffled in her seat, getting comfy she called it, my wicked mind imagining I was that seat, the perfume, the nectar of fresh hot pussy, imagine! But the question was, will she let me into her skirt tonight and will she give me the full showing of pure unadulterated red hugging see -through panties luring my face into her and hopefully not long after my very keen hungry throbbing cock deep inside her magnificence. Feeling her secret, the surge of those magical vibes enwrapping me in the soft sweetness of her ripe honey tasting pussy, all warm and wet and ready for the wet fuck.

"Please God, let it be!" I kept wishing and it was always the same, with any new date, would she or wouldn't she first time too.

Or would she be one of those girls who don't do it first date but say they will do something for you. I guess just to keep you interested or something like that. It does the trick usually, and I have had some wonderful mouth shags that way not to mention those vibrant stiff jerking wanks.

And yet I felt Rebecca was something more than just a cheap wank, I couldn't imagine her suggesting that, no she'd want to go all the way or nothing, well wouldn't she?

I couldn't wait for home time, twice I'd relieved myself in the toilet, the surge was too great to stifle, I wonder if Rebecca had noticed lunch time, when she rested her head on my shoulder, like I belonged already, and enjoyed that wonderfully stimulating French kiss with me against the wall in a quiet corner of the canteen. She must surely have seen my lunch basket was full then, she could have even felt it when she brushed her knee against my crotch be it deliberately or accidentally, I like to think it was the former, that she was preparing me for after instant dinner tonight.

I had taken in her perfume now, it was stunning and so special and so appealing. All the time my cock is quietly and secretly throbbing beneath my trousers and it would be easy to shift into the toilet again and see to the little devil, but no, Jeffrey one of my office colleagues, had already enquired if I had a bowel problem! - if I was going to be lucky later the worst thing that could happen is that I would be all spent out. I am thinking Rebecca would not be at all impressed by that..

So my little devil, lately of the big kind, had to simmer down beneath the calm under my trousers and I had to think of things apart from the ache there everything I thought of Rebecca in that very tight black skirt with the lap creases which did it all for me, wanting to get inside it and lavish her wonderful femininity to the fore, to smell her and taste her to my delight and I'd finish with the most wonderful delightful throbbing fuck ever inside her wonderfully prepared wet warm pussy..

Well somehow I managed to get through the day not wanking any more, the work input was busy which helped. Come five o'clock I gathered my coat and said the usual ' see yer's tomorrow' not having to0ld anyone of my date.

It was going to be between just me an Rebecca and when I met her at the appointed place she was there with her ravishing welcoming smile.

"Guess we'd better catch our bus - but you are getting off at my place tonight Huh?" she smiled with an inviting look.

I said 'Nope' we are travelling in my car.

"Didn't think you had a car with using the bus, Alex?"

"I use the bus because it's easier - there is never anywhere to park for free, and I am a mean sod!"

"Hope you are not mean in other ways, Alex?"

"Other ways, how other ways? I prompted

"'Ill tell you later" she replied with a very sumptuous grin that worked me up again, well not just that but her closeness now as she took my arm and let me lead hear to where my car was parked. Me feeling so good with this ravenous female walking beside me in a way that only women like her walk, with that very sensuous sway of the hip which gives a guy very sensual feeling beneath, imagining how she would be, swaying her hips the way she did when having her on top, feeling her working herself to my throb and giving me what I crave for, her very wet and deep thrusting hungry fuck!

"Alex? She asked as we got into the car, my eyes focussed on those wonderful, knees as she rode up her skirt to sit down, giving me the second glimpse of the day of her gorgeous thighs.

"Yes, Rebecca?"

"Do you mind a takeaway? All this has happened so fast I have not prepared anything you see, but I promise, if we hit it off, I will cook you the most fantastical meal next time."

Then after a short pause she continued; "And besides it will give us more quality time to get acquainted right?"

I was happy just to be with her, to take in her perfume that was so very atmospheric, it did everything for her and could it be, the way things were going, that is wouldn't be long now?

"Down Freddy" I murmured.

"Freddy, who is Freddy, Alex?"

Not realising she had heard I sort of hesitated for a reply but ended up saying I would introduce her later. "You have a brother, that's it?" she continued inquisitively

"Let's just say Freddy is an extension of myself" I returned.

"Oh! You mean a sort of guardian angel or something like that, Alex?

"Something like that" I grinned and at last she stopped the questions and there was me thinking that perhaps later, if she was ready to discover Freddy and what he was all about, what a laugh we would have!

She was a warm and happy human being, that soon came over as we sat and chatted on her gorgeous red velvet lined sofa as we enjoyed our Chinese takeaways.

Both the meal and Rebecca were equally as enticing and I was so happy all seemed to be going well. When she went to get up I kissed her on the cheek thanking her for her hospitality and she chuckled saying how old fashioned I was in my approach.

"Would you like me to be any other way, Rebecca?" I asked diligently.

"Of course not!" she almost snapped back, you are fine just the way you are and she gathered the debris from the coffee table, dumped the used containers and went to the kitchen with the used cups. I followed her, interested to discover just how Rebecca's environment was, did she have a garden and all that. But most importantly I had a compulsion to be close to her, like there was this very special chemical reaction between the both of us and I imagined she felt it too, she certainly seemed to enjoy the touch of my palms around her slim waist as she stood at the sink rinsing.

I soon found myself instinctively snuggling against her warm and curvy form, little surges of energy shooting up my spine as I thought I felt a tiny wiggle.

I heard her sigh deeply.

"I need a shower, Alex, Do you mind? I always have one when I have finished work, sets me off for a relaxing evening, and I want to relax with you."

She smiled almost provocatively I thought and I nodded that it was fine.

She said to watch TV if I wanted and there were lots of CD's to choose from.

I felt comfortable and complete, like I had known Rebecca forever, and looking through her CD's she seemed to have the same musical tastes as I do and certainly the classics which was a rare thing. But I couldn't settle. All the time I was imagining Rebecca in the shower. This so horny and lusty brute was boiling over with anticipation of what the evening may bring.

And for me to be asked to a girl's pad was something, but already Rebecca had commented on that saying I was sexist to even think that.

If that's the way Rebecca wanted it I was happy. I almost felt inclined to find the bathroom and take a peek but I imagined that may just spoil everything, this was a girl who wanted to do everything her way I felt and I would happily go with that.

And burring away in my mind, were wild imaginings again, of just how Rebecca would be in a sexual connotation, that she may like to be in charge and whatever that would involve, a flash of me hand strapped ton the bed rail on all fours while she had her way with me seemed very real and very formidable, and I sensed myself going with that full package, if that is what she wanted, I would be game, I would be everything she wanted hook, line and sinker and ho mistake, my whole body shivered in contemplation

As I sat there, Freddy was aching again, so I gently smoothed my palm over his bulge tucked away there, as of trapped, beneath my trousers, almost urging me to release him from his small space which needed expansion. Just hearing the trickle of the shower I gently massaged him, even talked to him saying soon everything would be alright, and he would get the gratification he needed so desperately. Talk about people who talked to animals, I talked to my own penis! But then I guess he is a sort of an animal, he certainly behaves that way - like a devil to his own when he really gets going and that's no mistake, and there is no stopping him until he is completely happy, now I was thinking if Rebecca wanted that, or should I attempt to tone down first time.

How can you tell until the ship has sailed so to put it. I had no idea of just how Rebecca would be like sexually, apart from my wild fantasies and imaginings, but each to their own, for me each new relationship was special in its own way and I am sure Rebecca would be that and more.

When she appeared again she was dressed in the most alluring and delightful mint blue bath wrap and looked so huggable and becoming and... well need I say more.

Feeling a little sour compared with her sweet freshly bathed scent I felt a little disordered, that I should indeed be as sweet smelling as she, that it was important so I asked her if I should shower. She said that she liked to because it washed the day or work away and she leave that behind but of course, if that is what I wanted I was more than welcome to use her shower.

I took the initiative and then she said something that really made me think, well I am in, I am on a promise and you know what that was?

"You will need a change of underwear no doubt, I will get you a pair of my boxers." "Your boxers. But? ..."

She laughed and once again told me how old fashioned I was. "It is okay, they are unisex you know - and anyway I have a pair so red, plum red in fact, they would suit you so well, would you like to wear them?"

"Well yes, of course, will be delighted to" and she said she'd place them on the bathroom chair for when I finished

"And a bath wrap perhaps, Rebecca, would you like me to wear that?" "I don't think so, the boxer shorts will be entirely sufficient."

"Erm, you mean, well - just the boxer shorts, nothing else?"

"You are not slow in coming forward are you Alex?" she teased and I must have been showing my excitement because she commented on my flush. I could feel the heat all over and I knew Freddy was in bulge mode.

She noticed alright, her eyes glowing as she looked down... "Be off with you then Alex, get yourself sweetened up."

She looked so gorgeous sat there and talking to me in that sort of commanding way. She was all I wanted ever! I stepped into the shower withy a huge uprising below but tempered it down by flushing some cold water from the shower head, which consequently made me stiffer and harder would you believe. If only Rebecca could have seen me I wonder what she would have thought, run a mile perhaps or what? The 'or what' was the more appealing reaction and I generously applied the all in one shampoo and shower gel to my body which seemed like it was like pins and needles all over, a certain numbness which cried out to be gratified by the touch of a female form, Rachel's to be exact and to me, standing there in the shower, still attempting to temper my erection, to hold it back - thinking I didn't need or what to disappoint Rebecca if that is part of what she wanted, and me thinking if it wasn't I was going to able in a right old state later.

I emerged from the shower after I slipped on Rebecca's boxer shorts, feeling so warm and sensual as I stepped bare feet into the lounge where Rebecca was waiting, listening to some soothing music, stretched out on the sofa looking beautiful.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers
12