Rebecca and Ethan

Story Info
Rebecca gives Ethan a blowjob.
1k words
4.46
42.3k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers

Rebecca was savoring the moment. Ethan's lips were pressed against hers, his warm tongue swirling in her mouth. His strong left hand held Rebecca's right hip, while his right hand pressed against her ass, pulling her body into him. Rebecca opened her eyes briefly, and Ethan's eyes were penetrating her own. The blue of his eyes spoke to her, telling her everything she had needed to hear from him for so long.

His lips were soft. He slipped his tongue out of her mouth and playfully bit Rebecca's red-painted bottom lip. Ethan's grip was firm though. Rebecca was not slipping away this time, that was clear to her. She could feel Ethan's manhood pressed into her pelvis. It was the opposite of Ethan's lips. Hard; as hard as anything Rebecca had ever felt. Under his tight black slacks it even felt cold, but maybe that was her imagination. Rebecca's body shuddered slightly in Ethan's hands as her mind imagined his cock penetrating her, hard and cold as blue steel. Of course she knew he would not be cold, but in that moment, she thought of his hard body and his hard cock as something otherworldly, something that would split her own soft body in two as it drove into her.

Rebecca's own hands were wrapped around his slim waist. Now she pulled away slightly. She began unbuttoning his shirt from the top, pulling each button from the hole with her slender fingers and red-painted nails. Rebecca reached the bottom button and opened his shirt wide. She ran her hands down his hard chest and tight abdomen. Now, she slowly unbuckled his belt, fumbling with it slightly as her own lust built. Unbuttoning his pants and fly, she pulled them down over his strong legs, getting her first glimpse of his hardness, wrapped in a pair of tight undershorts. Giving Ethan a lustful final look, she pulled his shorts down over his legs as she fell to her knees in one swift movement.

His cock was more beautiful than she imagined. Straight and hard, smooth and cut. Rebecca's mouth watered as she took the seven inches into her hand for the first time. It was both hard as iron and smooth as silk. She stroked it once, slowly from the base to the tip. Ethan let out a soft moan. His left hand was now playing with a strand of Rebecca's short auburn hair, while his right hand softly nestled into the curls on the back of her head. Ethan pulled her softly toward him, his own desperation reaching new heights.

Rebecca sucked one of Ethan's plump, full balls into her mouth. Her right hand still gripped his cock, tighter now. Releasing and then kissing one smooth ball, she moved to the other, taking it into her mouth. She sensed how full Ethan's balls were, how much of his cum was waiting for her. Slipping the other ball out of her mouth, she slowly slid her tongue up the sensitive underside of Ethan's shaft. His grip tightened on Rebecca's hair. Reaching the top, she pulled the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking the tip gently. Rebecca tasted Ethan's cum for the first time as he began leaking into her mouth. It was heavenly.

No longer able to contain herself, Rebecca took all seven inches of Ethan into her mouth. As she felt the tip of his cock first hit the back of her throat, she concentrated on relaxing it, and pulled it deeper in. She had him all now, and could feel his tip pressed halfway down her throat. She looked up into Ethan's eyes. They were unfocused now; his concentration had slipped away in his pleasure. She held him there for a second, feeling him pulsing in her throat, then slowly slid her way back up. Sucking in her breath, she quickly went down on him again, taking every inch. Up and then down. She took all of Ethan repeatedly, cupping his balls with her right hand as she devoured him. Rebecca moved faster and faster, bobbing her head onto him. Ethan was moaning her name now, "Becca, oh God, Becca."

Rebecca's own heat was building as she sucked Ethan's hard cock. Her own cock pressed tightly against the pink silk panties and black tights she was wearing. She thought briefly about the skirt she had worn for Ethan, her favorite, a black pencil skirt with red pinstripes. Rebecca hoped the dry cleaner wouldn't notice the cum stains that were sure to be there soon.

Rebecca could feel Ethan's need. She didn't stop taking him deep into her throat and out again. Rebecca wanted Ethan to cum hard and deep, to fill her throat and mouth with a part of himself. She was unrelenting as she took him into her again and again. Ethan's explosion was building. His body was beginning to shake. As she continued bobbing on him, she slid her right hand up to his shaft, wetting her middle finger with her saliva. Faster now, Rebecca took him. Ethan was all hers and she reveled in the thought. She slid her finger under his balls and found his rosebud. Rebecca quickly pushed her wet finger into him, and Ethan exploded.

Rebecca felt the first hot jet of his cum slipping down her throat, and she pulled up so she could savor the taste of the rest of him. Ethan came, shot after shot, filling Rebecca's mouth. His cum was hot and delicious. She hungrily gulped him down.

As she swallowed Ethan's seed, Rebecca came. Her own body convulsing with Ethan's hard cock still in her mouth. She never needed to touch herself. Just the pleasure of Ethan's hardness in her mouth and the taste of his cum had brought her over the edge. She could feel the pumping of her own cum into her panties, soaking them and the front of her tights.

Rebecca did not want Ethan to ever stop cumming, but eventually he did. She slipped her finger out of Ethan's ass. Gripping his still firm cock, Rebecca licked it clean, coaxing the last of his cum from the tip with a squeeze of her hand. Staying on her knees, she pulled Ethan's underwear back up, then his pants. She buttoned the pants and buckled Ethan's belt.

Ethan pulled Rebecca to her feet and kissed her deeply. He whispered in her ear, "You are the most beautiful girl in the world, Becca." Rebecca's heart melted. She had never felt more complete.

becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers