Rebecca and Ethan Ch. 06

Story Info
Rebecca really fucks Ethan this time.
2.9k words
4.63
15.2k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers

Despite being wrapped in a warm blanket, Rebecca was shaking. She wasn't sure whether it was from the cold outside or the fear that kept washing over her that felt like jumping into a cold swimming pool over and over. Ethan's friend Steve was sitting with her on the steps outside the bar. He was quiet. Rebecca could tell he was not sure what to say to her, but that was ok. She did not want to talk.

Ethan was inside the bar talking to the police. He had taken complete charge of the situation. After knocking out her attacker in the bathroom and carrying her outside, Ethan had first called his friends Steve and Frank so they could take care of Rebecca. Ethan had then called the police and an ambulance, not knowing how badly Rebecca was hurt or how badly he had hurt the man in the bathroom.

The medics checked Rebecca when they arrived. She could feel her legs starting to stiffen up from being pushed onto the floor. Her tailbone hurt. But other than a little bruising, she was fine.

After a while, Rebecca saw her attacker, handcuffed and being wheeled outside to the waiting ambulance. His face was severely bruised. Steve told her that he had a broken jaw, maybe a concussion, and a few lost teeth. The man glared at Rebecca as he was wheeled past, a look of hate in his eyes. Rebecca turned away. Steve wrapped an arm around her to help with the shaking, and Rebecca buried her face into his shoulder.

Finally Ethan came back outside. "The police want to talk to you, Bec, to get your statement. I think it's a good idea to do this while it is fresh in your mind so we can nail this guy. Are you up to it?" Ethan's voice was filled with concern.

Rebecca was just starting to come out of the shock. She nodded her head. Ethan whispered something to Steve, and he got up and headed into the bar. Ethan sat down with Rebecca for the first time. He wrapped her into an embrace and began stroking her auburn curls. Rebecca started to cry, which turned into a sob, the first tears she had shed since the attack. Ethan pulled her in tighter and just held her. Fifteen minutes later, her tears dried.

Ethan said, "Let's go get this over with, Bec." He helped her stand and laced his right hand into hers. Ethan led her into the bar, where the investigating officer was waiting. Ethan sat next to Rebecca in the booth as she told the story of what had happened. Rebecca could sense Ethan becoming angrier and angrier next to her in the booth as she recounted the vile things her assaulter had said and threatened. Ethan's fists were clenched. Rebecca noticed for the first time the raw cuts and deep bruising on Ethan's left hand, which he had used to land a crushing left hook on the man.

When Rebecca finished her statement, Ethan said, "I'm taking you home now, Bec."

Rebecca replied, "Ok, Ethan, but first we need to stop by the emergency room. Your hand doesn't look good." Rebecca was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go home and get in her bed, but she was not going to leave Ethan like this.

Ethan and Rebecca drove to the emergency room. After a couple of hours of x-rays and waiting, it turned out Ethan's hand was not broken, just severely bruised. The doctor cleaned out and bandaged the cuts and prescribed a few pain pills.

By the time Ethan and Rebecca made it back to her apartment, it was four in the morning. Rebecca showered quickly and threw on a night gown and fresh panties. Ethan was waiting with water and tylenol. He tucked her into bed. Rebecca said, "Don't leave, please, Ethan."

Ethan responded, "I'm not going anywhere, Bec. Get some sleep." Rebecca fell asleep within minutes. She slept fitfully.

Ethan was unable to sleep. He watched over her in a chair in her bedroom, playing over the events of the night. More than anything, Ethan was angry with himself for putting Rebecca in that position. He vowed to himself it would never happen again.

Rebecca slept until noon the next day. She woke up and Ethan was gone. It caused her to panic for a second, but Ethan walked back into the room carrying a cup of coffee and some toast. Ethan said, "Hi, baby. How are you feeling?"

Rebecca stretched and said, "Sore and tired. I need to call the office; they will wonder where I am."

Ethan said, "I already took care of that. I called this morning and talked to your boss. Said you were sick and might not be in for a few days. She was very nice about it. She seemed to have heard about me." He gave her that goofy, endearing grin of his.

Rebecca smiled at this, thinking of Charlotte running around the office telling everyone about Ethan's visit the day before. She was grateful to Ethan for calling. Rebecca did not feel up to talking to anyone at the office, let alone having to say anything about what had happened.

"Bec, do you want to talk about what happened?" Ethan gently asked.

Rebecca said, "That's never happened before. I've always been careful. I've had a ton of rude comments. It's just part of the price I pay for being me. But never that. It was my fault; I got comfortable and careless." Rebecca's eyes began tearing up.

Ethan replied, "It wasn't your fault, Bec. None of it was your fault. I shouldn't have left you alone; I'm so sorry." Ethan's eyes were wet now too. Rebecca could see that he was filled with guilt over what had happened to her.

"No, Ethan, no, it wasn't your fault," Rebecca said. She pulled him into her and onto the bed. They laid wrapped in each other's arms for a long time. They both eventually fell asleep. Rebecca woke first and she watched as Ethan slept, breathing heavily. She was glad he was sleeping; she knew he was exhausted.

As Rebecca watched Ethan sleep she also knew how deeply in love with him she was. He was an amazing man in every way, and she felt incredibly lucky. Lucky to be alive. Lucky that she had found Ethan. Lucky that this man was someone she knew would risk his own life for her. She put her cheek on Ethan and just listened to his breathing.

As she watched Ethan sleep, Rebecca decided to tell Ethan the rest of her story. She had waited. She had to be sure, and she was now. Rebecca decided it was time to take the chance of her life. She said a silent prayer that Ethan was everything she believed him to be.

An hour or so later, Ethan began stirring and woke up. Rebecca was looking into his face, and Ethan saw her. He smiled. "I love you, Becca," he said. As always, it was exactly what she needed to hear from him in the moment.

"Ethan, there is something I want to talk to you about. It's important. I want you to know everything about me," Rebecca said. She was beginning to feel nervous, but she did not want to hesitate, fearing she might falter and not be able to get the words out.

Ethan looked at her with love in his eyes. Rebecca suddenly knew it would be ok; she just knew. Ethan said, "Ok, Bec. Tell me."

Rebecca continued, "You know that I am a woman, Ethan. I've always been one, first a girl, and then a woman. It took me a long time to understand myself. I started seeing a great therapist in my 20s and she helped me deal with all the self-hate that came from being different. I finally accepted who I am. And I started transitioning."

Ethan just listened. He reached for Rebecca's hand and held it as she continued talking.

"When I got to a point where I was passable, or at least passable enough to feel largely safe, I stopped with the transition. But there are still things I need to do, Ethan. I've just been waiting. Waiting for someone like you," Rebecca said, and her eyes began welling up with tears.

Ethan reached over and wiped her tears away. "It's ok, Becca, tell me," Ethan said.

"You know, I'm sure, that these aren't real," Rebecca said, and she placed Ethan's uninjured right hand on her left breast. The feel of Ethan's hand on her breast made Rebecca lose her train of thought. Ethan smiled, and looked at her expectantly, getting her back on track.

So Rebecca continued, "I had these done about 5 years ago; they made me feel better about myself, and I didn't have to worry about breast forms anymore. I intentionally had them done small, for when I was ready to move forward."

Ethan lightly squeezed Rebecca's B-cup-sized breast. "I always thought they were perfect, Bec," and he grinned again. Rebecca playfully slapped his hand away, and laughed. Laughing felt good.

"There are a few things I need to do to finish, Ethan. Have you heard of Hormone Replacement Therapy?" Rebecca asked.

"I have, Bec. I've been doing some reading," Ethan said.

"I would like to start it, but I have waited because it has certain side effects that are not that conducive to having a sex life, at least one that involves this," Rebecca said, and she placed Ethan's hand on the outside of her cotton panties.

As serious as this conversation was, Rebecca could not help but get an erection from Ethan's hand. Ethan could feel her arousal and he gently stroked her outside her panties. Rebecca moved his hand off; there was no way she could finish this with him doing that to her.

Ethan was not offended. He knew this was serious. He listened.

"There are a couple of small facial surgeries I would like to get to help with passing. I've waited on that too because the hormones cause natural changes to the body, and until they have done all their work, it's hard to know what work to have done," Rebecca said.

She continued, and now she was nervous again, "And, most importantly, Ethan, I intend to have gender reassignment surgery. I want to be a woman in all ways, Ethan. I have always wanted that."

Rebecca stopped and looked at Ethan, trying to gauge his reaction. His face was unreadable.

Rebecca pressed on, saying, "I know this is a lot to say and throw at you, but I just needed to say it, Ethan. It is not fair to you for me to hide this any longer. If it scares you, I understand. If it makes you feel differently about me, I'll understand that too. But as much as it would hurt to lose you, I don't want to live my life as a lie. And, I don't want to lie to you."

Rebecca stopped. She had taken her chance and put it all on the line. She found herself holding her breath, waiting for Ethan to speak.

"I know, Becca," Ethan said. "I've known, even without you saying it. Not everything, but I know who you are. It doesn't matter to me. Whatever you need or want to do, I'll be right here. I love the inside of you and the outside." Ethan paused. And then he said, "And Rebecca, I'll love you forever. And ever. Whatever you need or want to do, I'll support you with it."

Ethan pulled Rebecca's body into his and kissed her lips. He kissed her forehead, and her cheeks, and her nose, and her chin. Rebecca sighed, audibly. She had said it and he loved her, and that was all that really mattered to her anymore.

"There's just one thing I want you to do for me, Becca," Ethan said. Now he paused, trying to find the right words. "I know that when you start HRT, things will be different. But I want to experience all of you before then."

Ethan continued, "I want you to make love to me. I want to know what it's like for you to be inside me. I want to be able to remember that feeling."

Rebecca was incredibly emotional from the entire conversation. The last week -- between Ethan saying he loved her for the first time, the unbelievable emotional and physical connection between them, and last night's attack -- had drained her in many ways. But, these words from Ethan made Rebecca very hard. She had imagined this, but had not pressed Ethan on it. She wanted to fuck Ethan; she too wanted to know what it was like to fuck this beautiful man.

Ethan began kissing Rebecca again. He reached down and stroked Rebecca's cock over her panties as they kissed. Rebecca's body was lighting on fire from his touch and his words.

Rebecca managed to say, "Are you sure, Ethan? I'm not sure you are ready for me." Rebecca was not huge, about average, five hard inches. But she worried about hurting Ethan.

Ethan laughed a little, and responded, "I'm ready. You remember that dildo I used on you? Well, I've been practicing for a while."

Rebecca said, "You are full of surprises sometimes, Ethan," and laughed herself.

Ethan pulled Rebecca's panties down to her knees. Ethan wrapped his hand around Rebecca's shaft, just under the head and stroked down, softly. And up. He slowly stroked her dick as he continued kissing her.

Rebecca's body was filled with lust. She wanted to fuck Ethan very badly suddenly. Ethan let go of Rebecca's shaft and reached into her nightstand to pull out a bottle of lube. He squirted some into his undamaged hand and stroked it all over Rebecca's hard cock.

Rebecca reached for Ethan's cock, which was hard under his boxers. She stroked his hardness and then put her hand on her own dick to gather some of the lube. Rebecca put her manicured hand back on Ethan's dick, and they stroked each other together while they kissed.

Rebecca was ready. She released Ethan's dick and yanked his boxer shorts off. Rebecca rolled Ethan over onto his stomach and pulled his ass into the air. Ethan's body was quivering with anticipation. Rebecca put lube on two of her fingers. She slowly inserted her middle finger into Ethan's ass and stroked him with it.

Ethan moaned, "Fuck, Bec, that feels good."

Rebecca teased, "Not as good as my cock is going to feel, baby." Rebecca pushed a second finger into Ethan's ass and stroked him hard. She reached under him with her other hand and found his cock. It was like iron, covered in silk and lube.

"Mmm, I'm going to fuck you good, Ethan. I've wanted to fuck you from the first time I saw you," Rebecca said, as she continued to pump two fingers in him. She could feel Ethan starting to edge toward orgasm and she released his cock, but continued fucking him with her fingers.

"Fuck me, Bec. Please," Ethan begged.

Rebecca lined her body up behind Ethan. She stroked more lube onto her cock, wanting to be as easy on Ethan as she could this first time. She wrapped her left hand around Ethan's left hip. She gripped her dick and pushed the tip into Ethan.

"Oh God, Becca, oh my God, is that you?" Ethan cried out.

"Yes, baby, just a little of me. But, I'm going to fill you good," Rebecca teased again. She was incredibly hot and ready to pound Ethan's ass, but stayed patient.

Rebecca slipped another inch into Ethan, slowly, allowing him to adjust. She could feel his tightness wrapped around her, and now Rebecca moaned from it.

Ethan continued to beg, "Give it all to me, baby. I'm ready."

Rebecca pushed in harder, but not yet all the way.

Ethan cried out, "Fuck, you're so big, Bec, more, please. Fill me up." His body was shaking.

Rebecca pushed hard, bottoming out, completely filling Ethan with herself. Ethan nearly screamed from the tip of her cock hitting his prostrate. Rebecca pulled out half-way and drove herself into Ethan again.

"Bec, please, fuck me hard, you feel so fucking good," Ethan cried out.

She needed no more encouragement. Rebecca grabbed Ethan by both hips and began fucking him as hard as she could. Rebecca's full balls hit Ethan's ass as she drove into him over and over. Ethan cried out from the pleasure of Rebecca's cock. Ethan began stroking his own cock as Rebecca fucked him.

It didn't take long for Rebecca to reach her peak from Ethan's hot ass and his hard body. She pumped him again, driving his face into the pillow he was nearly biting. Rebecca's cock erupted inside Ethan. She held herself deep inside him as she emptied herself into her man.

When Ethan felt the first splash of Rebecca's hot cum inside him, he came with her. His cock began spraying stream after hot stream all over Rebecca's bed. His first eruption was powerful enough to make it to Rebecca's headboard. Ethan kept jerking himself as Rebecca began stroking his ass again with her dick. Ethan kept cumming, spraying his seed everywhere.

When she knew Ethan was finished, Rebecca pulled herself out carefully so as to not hurt him. She threw herself onto the bed and Ethan wrapped her into his arms. Ethan kissed her.

"That was unbelievable, Bec. I'm glad it was you who took my virginity," Ethan said. Rebecca laughed, and Ethan did too.

Ethan said, "Can we do it again later?"

"If you're extra nice," Rebecca teased.

Later came, Ethan and Rebecca made love and fucked until the sun rose the next morning.

becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers