Rebecca and Rob Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red-faced, but determined, I replied. "Worship them."

"Why?"

"Because they are beautiful. Because you are beautiful. Because I want to please you, Miss Rebecca."

"Ask me in a nice way, convince me that it's what you really want."

I didn't hesitate. I needed this. "Miss Rebecca, may I please have the honor of worshiping your feet?"

"Very well, take off your apron, and you may begin."

My enthusiasm was too much, and as I kissed her feverishly, she admonished me. "Worship them, Mark. Don't devour them." I had much to learn.

I kissed, licked, sucked, and nibbled. She placed the soles of both feet on my face,and my tongue snaked between them. There was no humiliation I would no endure to continue this moment.

"How's he doing?" Rob asked.

"It feels good. He's so devoted to his task. I think he's a keeper," she replied.

"Are you going to test his talents a little further up?"

"Would you like that dear hubby? Do you want to watch him lick me?"

"Very much, love."

And so she pushed my head away with her foot. I lost my balanced and fell back on the carpet. Before I could move, she was standing over me.

"I wasn't planning to go this far tonight, Mark, but you have me worked up again. I think it's only fair that you take care of the situation, since you caused it."

She lowered her body, straddling my head and trapping my arms beneath her folded legs. With her dress still in place, her nether regions were in shadow. Still I could see she was almost completely smooth. And very wet.

She kept her pussy hovering just a few inches above my mouth. I could smell her, and was desperate to taste her.

"Please, Miss Rebecca, may I worship your pussy?" I cried out.

"Yes, my little slut, you may." And with that she settled her labia onto my mouth, and my homage began.

It took almost no time for my mouth to fill with the liquids that she released, for me to determine why she was so wet, and why Rob's cock was only semi-erect earlier. It was not only her that I was tasting; I was drinking their combined fluids. For the second time that day, I was consuming Rob's cum. This elixir enhanced the taste I'd loved so much earlier today. Her sweetness and his saltiness was an amazing recipe. I drank and probed with my tongue, capturing every drop I could collect. Savoring it, swallowing it and diving in for more.

Rebecca didn't make it easy. She used my face for her pleasure. She humped and rubbed and rode me to maximize the stimulation.. My nose because a little surrogate cock and she literally fucked my face. I was soaked from my forehead to my chin and to both ears. I'd never been so used for sex, and I fell into a deep, submissive state of devotion and worship. Rebecca came hard and long. She squeezed my head as her spasms overtook her. I was trapped and might have died if she had not relented after something between thirty seconds and a minute. She climbed off and had to crawl back to her recliner. I concluded that I'd done a pretty good job pleasing her, and was immensely proud. My cock was now raging, hard, red and dripping pre-cum. My panties could not contain it.

Miss Rebecca smiled at me. "Well done, sweetie."

I glanced at the TV, and watched myself sucking Rob's cock. The sounds of my slurping and his moans filled the room. I looked at Rob. He was hard again. I looked at Rebecca.

"Is there something you want, honey?" she asked me. She knew it. Rob knew it. I knew it. I had to have his cock again. I had no shame.

12