Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rebecca," said Frank, "show me your pussy. Rub your pussy with your hand."

"What?"

Rebecca was staring at Frank, then at John, then back to Frank – this is not what she had expected. Rebecca was thinking that she does not masturbate a lot, some, but in private. How could she play with her pussy in front of two men? Could she? She was hesitant, yet aroused.

"Go ahead, Rebecca," said Frank. "Touch yourself for us. Rub your pussy. Play with your clit. We want to watch."

Rebecca was still staring at Frank with a look of concern on her face, but her hand had now moved over to cover her pussy. She could feel her fingers spreading her lips and beginning to stroke her very wet pussy. It was as if the hand had a mind of its own. She was intent on looking at Frank and not thinking about what she was doing, but her fingers began to slowly work her pussy, feeling her wetness and sliding across her pussy lips, rubbing her clit and encircling it, then back to her wetness. Little by little she increased the tempo with which she was stroking herself. As she did, her legs became weaker and her arousal increased. Soon, she heard a moan escape her lips. She realized that she was standing in the middle of the room, playing with her pussy in front to two men, and enjoying it. How did this happen, she thought?

"How are you feeling, Rebecca?" asked Frank.

Rebecca was breathing deeply and heavily now, her tits moving up and down with each breath, as her hand continued to work her pussy. She was sliding your finger into her pussy and up around her clit, then she would continue to work her finger back and forth across her clit. As she continued to masturbate, she was looking at Frank with eyes that almost pleaded for him to stop her. She could feel an orgasm was building in her and she was embarrassed. She was standing naked in front of two men masturbating herself to an orgasm.

"Are you going to cum for us, Rebecca?" asked Frank.

"Oh my god, yes!" Rebecca couldn't believe it. She was standing in front of Frank and John playing with her pussy and she was about to make herself cum. All she could think about at the moment was that she must really look like a slut and that only made her rub her pussy faster. She was so turned on, feeling so sexy, being so slutty.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh, oh. Unbelievable." Rebecca now looked from Frank to John and back again with a look of anguish, as if to say, "are you really going to make me cum in front of you?" Rebecca was, at the moment, both mortified about what she was doing and that she was about to cum in front of these two men, and incredibly aroused. I'm crossing another barrier, she thought. I'm becoming more of a slut; then, her orgasm began to take her.

"Do you want us to fuck you, Rebecca?" asked Frank.

Rebecca was still rubbing her pussy at lightning speed as she was fully engulfed in our orgasm now.

"Oh god yes, I want you both to fuck me. I want you both to use me with your cocks; I want you to show me no mercy. I want to be your fuck toy. I want you to dominate me, make me do as you ask." She was almost crying with the intensity of her orgasm as she continued to rub her pussy.

Finally, as Rebecca's orgasm began passing, she slowed down the rubbing of her pussy. She could feel that her whole body was still on fire and that she had worked up a nice sheen of sweat on her curvy body. She couldn't wait to be fucked. At this point, she really would do whatever they asked, and she knew that that was risky–but she liked the risk. She liked the risk of being used.

Rebecca was still breathing deeply as her orgasm subsided. She could see that Frank and John were touching and stroking their very hard cocks. She had just cum, but that did not satisfy her, that only made her more highly aroused. She then walked forward, standing directly in front of Frank and John, reached down and ran her middle finger on each hand across her incredibly wet pussy, and then ran a pussy wet finger across each of Frank and John's lips.

"I need to be fucked and I think you are the two men to do just that." Rebecca looked at Frank said, "I didn't expect you to be here, I came over here just so John could fuck me; but, I'm glad you are here. I want you to fuck me too."

Rebecca could feel John take her by the hand and led her over to an oversized ottoman in front of the couch. She lay down on the ottoman, end to end, and realized that she did not quite fit. She found that her ass was right on the edge of one end of the ottoman and her head hung over backwards off the other end. While this "not fitting" seemed at first to be a problem to her, she was quickly to learn that it had its benefits.

"Frank, why don't you take your head and I will take her pussy. We can switch it up a bit," said John.

Rebecca watched as Frank walked around to her head and John walked towards her pussy. She could see both of their cocks were hard and she was extremely excited. As she lay across the ottoman she could feel John begin to rub the head of his cock up and down the lips of her pussy, getting the head of his cock wet. She knew from when he fucked her at Mike's that it would take him some time to work his big cock into her pussy. She was very much looking forward to that.

"Lean your head back Rebecca," said Frank. "Lean your head back and open her mouth, I'm going to stuff your mouth and your throat full of my cock."

Rebecca did as she was told, and leaned her head back. It was then that she realized the ottoman was the perfect length for her 6'1" frame. In leaning her head back she was making her mouth and throat perfectly available to Frank and his cock. In no time Frank had moved forward and was beginning to push his cock into Rebecca's mouth. With more and more force Frank slid his cock into Rebecca's mouth and down her throat. She would be gagging soon, she thought. Rebecca was enjoying getting her face fucked when she began to feel John sliding his cock into her pussy.

"It's time for that fuck you've been waiting for, Rebecca. I must admit I was very much looking forward to fucking you again, so I'm very glad that you called. You are one very hot woman and, like Frank, I never thought I would have the opportunity to fuck you. So, I am very glad to learn that you are, down deep, a true slut."

Frank continued to fuck Rebecca's face and she was quite enjoying the size of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat. She then let out a loud moan that was also part scream as John plunged more and more of his cock into her pussy. She was remembering how good his cock felt at Mike's party and now she was sure that she was glad that she called him up to fuck her again. John continued to move his cock back and forth into Rebecca's wet pussy and she could feel more and more enter her. Rebecca realized that she was being very slutty, and that they were both using her for their mental and physical pleasure, but that only heightened her arousal. As she was getting fucked from both ends she was thinking what she must look like laying across the ottoman with John plunging his big cock into her pussy and Frank fucking her face. If she could have, she would have smiled.

As Rebecca continued to relish the fucking she was receiving she didn't realize that she had another visitor. As the sun was going down Richard, a college student who was taking care of John's pool, had stopped by to check in. As Richard approached the house from the back he could see through the kitchen into the living room and what he saw made him stop in its tracks. Richard began to watch Rebecca getting fucked by both Frank and John. Without hesitation Richard pulled out his cell phone and worked his way around to the side of the house next to the living room.

John had now worked his entire cock into Rebecca's pussy and was beginning to pound her. As he thrust into her, Rebecca could hear his hips slapping her ass and she could feel her tits lurch forward with each penetration. She also felt John pull up her legs to get a better angle on her pussy. This is exactly what she wanted when she came over here, John's big cock in her pussy fucking her with no mercy. She couldn't take it anymore and had to pull Frank's cock from her mouth.

"John, you are fucking amazing. Oh my god. That's it. That's it! Fuck my pussy. Use me, John. Just fuck the shit out of me. Slam your cock into my pussy! Come on! Come on! Arggghh!"

As Rebecca was begging John to fuck her harder and harder, she had no idea that Richard had turned on his cell phone and was now videotaping her getting fucked. In addition, with John's side window was slightly open, allowing Richard to catch both the sights and the sounds of her being used by John and Frank.

"Frank, since she's not sucking your cock, go ahead and slap her face with it," said John. "She likes that. She likes to feel used. Don't you, Rebecca"

"Jesus, I love your big cock, John," said Rebecca. "You're going to make me come, aren't you John. You're going to force me to cum, aren't you?"

John was continuing to pound Rebecca's pussy and everyone could hear him slap against her ass each time he plunged his cock into her pussy. Rebecca was almost out of her mind with the fucking she was receiving.

"You're fucking right I am," replied John. "And then I'm going to spew on your face. You want that? You want your face covered in cum?"

"I love it. Make me your cum slut! Use my face!"

Rebecca could feel John's cock slamming into her. She felt like she was riding a bull. She could feel another orgasm building very quickly.

"You like being the all-American woman that also gets fucked hard by men, don't you, Rebecca? The innocent slut!"

"Yes! Fuck me! Shit. I love getting fucked. I love it when men use me, when they fuck me hard. Yes, I like being known as a good girl, but also knowing that sometimes I am in a room with men that have fucked me hard and no one knows but me and them. Fuck me hard, John, fuck me hard!"

The onslaught of John's cock was just too much for her and she could feel Frank slapping her face with his cock. She was in slut heaven. Suddenly, Frank got up and walked over toward the front door, this didn't make any sense to Rebecca, but with her orgasm looming larger and larger, and John pounding her pussy with his big cock, she wasn't really thinking straight. Then, in the fog of her impending orgasm, she saw Frank opened the door and let in Ron and Karen. Ron was a man she had met at Mike's party, only briefly and didn't really know, and Karen was her new friend that explained at Mike's party how some of the men at those parties like to get women to suck their cocks. Given the current circumstances, that seemed like old news.

Slap! Slap! Slap! John continued to bury his large cock in Rebecca's pussy, time after time. She was looking at Ron and Karen as they entered the room and as her body and tits shook with each assault by John's cock, but couldn't speak and really wasn't thinking. All she knew what she was about to have a very powerful orgasm and that John was really using her with his cock. For some reason she couldn't explain she couldn't take her eyes off of Ron and Karen as her orgasm took her.

"Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god. I'm getting pounded, Karen. Yes! Fuck me! Use me, John. Shit! Oh! Oh!" Rebecca could feel her body jump each time John's cock bottomed out. Her voice had now become a guttural yell. "Unbelievable. Yes! Yes! Un-fucking believable!" Rebecca's orgasm had peaked and was beginning to wane when John pulled his cock out of her pussy.

Rebecca has breathing hard, like she'd just run a marathon. As John pulled his cock from her pussy, she could see him walk up to her face. She felt her hair pulled as John grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked her head up from the end of the ottoman. With his other hand Rebecca could see him stroking his cock, which was now aimed at her face.

"Time to wear my cum, slut," said John, himself panting, as he stroked his cock and hit Rebecca in the face with it. "This is going to be a big load."

Rebecca was definitely not in control. She could feel John holding her head up by her hair, stroking his cock and slapping her face with it. She hadn't yet recovered from her orgasm and she felt like a rag doll being dominated by John.

"Cum on my face. I want to be your slut," she said, almost in a whisper, as she felt John's cock again her face and lips. Her whole body was on fire and she wanted John's cum on her face. Rebecca didn't have to wait long as she felt the first stream of John's cum across her cheek and nose.

"You ARE my slut. Wear my cum, Miss Prissy."

Rebecca could feel John's cum across her forehead and mouth. She could taste his cum now and she licked her lips trying to find more cum. Then fresh cum landed on her nose and eye. John was right, she thought, it was a big load.

"That's fucking awesome, Rebecca. You look nasty covered in all that cum," said John, as he wiped the last drops of cum from his cock across Rebecca's wanton mouth. Rebecca licked up the cum quickly and smiled, a bit worn out from the all the sucking, fucking, and cumming she'd just experienced.

"Big cock. Big cum. Anytime, John, anytime. I'm a happy, well-fucked and cum-covered, women!" As Rebecca was complementing John, she was unaware that Richard, the pool-cleaning voyeur had captured her debauchery on video. It was a little rough and jumpy, based on his use of a cell phone and the rubbing of his own cock, but there she was, in all her glory, on his cell phone.

II. Rebecca Makes New Friends

Rebecca was still breathing heavily as she looked up through a cum covered eye to Ron and Karen. She could see that Ron was now the proud owner of a hard cock having just watched her get fucked and cum on by John. Ron was a good-looking guy in his early 30s, someone she had met at Mike's party, but not someone who was involved in her gang bang. She then looked quickly to Karen, whose face was one of surprise; yet, she noticed Karen was wearing the smallest of smiles.

"Jesus, Rebecca," said Karen. "When you had mentioned at Mike's party that you had become a slut, I had no idea that this is what you meant. You really looked like you were enjoying John's cock and cum." Karen had now moved to a full smile.

Rebecca stood slowly, regaining her balance as she had been laid out on the ottoman for quite some time. John stood beside and behind her, while Karen, Ron, and Frank stood behind the other couch.

"I wasn't planning on being such a slut today. I had just spent the last two weeks thinking about the fucking that John gave me at Mike's and I decided I had to have more. I just couldn't get it out of my mind. So I called him up and asked if he would fuck me again. I had no idea when I came over here that Frank would be here also."

Rebecca suddenly felt exposed as it came to her consciousness that she was standing naked in front of John, Frank, Ron, and Karen, with John's cum slowly dripping down and off of her face, often landing on her big tits. She also noticed that everyone seemed to be waiting on her to see what would happen next.

"Have you sucked any of their cocks?" asked Rebecca to Karen. Rebecca was recalling the conversation that she and Karen had at Mike's party. Karen had indicated that she had sucked the cocks of many of the men at the party, but she did not actually say who.

"Yes," Karen said a bit sheepishly. "I have sucked Frank and Ron's cocks."

"Are you ready to get on your knees and suck more cock tonight?" asked Rebecca. "I don't know if you like to gag on cocks like I do, but if you do, you should really suck on John's cock."

Karen's sheepish grin had now turned into a broad smile. Rebecca watched Karen as she began walking over to John and then knelt down in front of him taking his big cock in her hands. Rebecca could see Frank and Ron taking a deep interest in Karen sucking John's cock. She began to smile a bit as she noticed that Karen was having a hard time fitting John's cock in her mouth too. John may have just cum, thought Rebecca, but she figured John would recover quickly. As Rebecca was reliving the feeling of having John's big cock in her mouth she suddenly felt the hands of Frank and Ron drifting over her body.

"Ron," Rebecca said smiling, "I think you are completely overdressed for this."

Rebecca watched as Ron took off his clothes, waiting to see Ron's cock. She was thinking what a slut she has become as she was blatantly cock watching. As Ron pulled down his pants and underwear Rebecca had to admit that she was pleasantly surprised. Ron had a nice sized cock and she smiled. Rebecca reached out and grabbed both Frank and Ron's cocks and began to stroke them as they continued to grow hard. And she was stroking their cocks she looked to her left and could see Karen fully engrossed in sucking on John's big cock, she was moaning and drooling all over his cock. And then, she saw John take his cock out of Karen's mouth and began to slap her face with it. Rebecca thought to herself how she so loved it when John treated her like a slut and slapped her face with his big cock.

"You like my big cock?" said John to Karen.

"Oh, yes! I love sucking on your big cock."

"You're going to love it even more when I fuck you with it. You saw how much enjoyment Rebecca got out of it. I can't wait to slide my cock into your pussy."

"I love sucking your cock," said Karen. "But I won't let you fuck me with it. I'm really a cock sucking kind of girl."

"We'll see," said John with a grin on his face.

This exchange made Rebecca exceptionally horny. She knew how wonderful it was to be fucked by John and she was wondering if Karen would indeed give in before the night was out. She could tell by the look on John's face that he thought he'd be fucking her before the night was out. As she mulled these thoughts over in her mind she could feel Ron pushing her to her knees in front of his cock. She had yet to suck on Ron's cock, so she was excited with the idea of a new cock in her mouth.

My, how things have changed, she thought to herself. Before Mike's party she had only sucked on 6 cocks in the first 40 years of her life. Now, in the last two weeks she had sucked on 6 new cocks, and was about to suck on her 7th. Her cock total was now 13 and she had a feeling it was going to go up at the next party! She's always liked sucking on cocks, she thought, and now she was getting her fill.

"Suck on my cock, Rebecca," she heard Ron say.

Now face to face with his cock, she smiled, grabbed the base of his cock, and slid his cock into her waiting and eager mouth. It took her no time at all to begin to bob her head up and down on his cock, as his cock was now fully hard. A few minutes later she could feel Frank take her hand and placed it on his hard cock. She continued to suck Ron's cock while she stroked Frank's. Then, every few minutes she would switch and began to suck on Frank's cock while she stroked Ron's. She had never sucked on two cocks like this before and she was thoroughly enjoying it.

As she was sucking on Frank's cock Ron leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck you, Rebecca."

Rebecca nodded her head as she continued to suck on Frank's cock. She was hoping she would have the opportunity to be double teamed by Frank and Ron, and it looked like she would be. Indeed, she was quite excited as she had yet to be fucked by either of their cocks.

"Rebecca, why don't you get on all fours here in the middle of the floor?" said Ron. "I think Frank and I would like to fuck your mouth and pussy. You up for that?" Ron looked at Frank and they both smiled.

"Please, double-team me. I want the two of you to take me. Would you?" asked Rebecca as she placed herself in the middle of the floor on her hands and knees. In this position she knew that her large tits would hanging down and swing when she was fucked, and she knew that men liked that–that made her smile. She liked being a bit of slut for her men. She also knew that this would provide Frank was a straight shot at her mouth and that he would be able to jam his cock down her throat as much as possible–that made her smile too.