Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca's revelry in John's cum was cut short when both Ron and Frank began to yell loudly that they were coming.

"That's it, slut. Suck my cock. I'm going to blow all over your face!" While Frank was holding Karen's face, Rebecca could also see Karen shake her head. As she watched this she was pretty sure Karen had very little to say about where Frank came. And in that moment Rebecca was proved right. Frank pulled his cock from Karen's mouth and while holding her head steady with one hand began to jack off his cock with the other. In three strokes Rebecca could see Frank begin to cum on Karen's face.

"No, no! What are you doing? No," said Karen.

"Too late, slut. You're going home wearing my cum." Frank had finished cumming on her face and squeezed the last drop of come out of his cock and spread it on her lips. While Rebecca heard Karen protesting she also saw Karen licking Franks comes from her lips without being told. That said, Karen wasn't finished yet.

"Oh, Karen, I'm going to cum in your pussy. I'm going to cum in your pussy." Ron was now fucking Karen hard–slap, slap, slap–his cock pounding into her pussy. Ron was in firm control of Karen's hips and while Karen was on the verge of another orgasm, Ron was thinking more of his own. Luckily for Karen, however, the harder he fucked the closer she got to cumming.

"This is it! What a good fuck you are, Karen."

"Fuck me, Ron. Fuck me hard. Slam me with your cock. Cum in my pussy. Oh my God, I can't believe I'm going to cum again."

Rebecca watched as Ron and Karen both came in a fairly violent and loud manner. Ron was slamming his cock into Karen's pussy with as much force as he could, causing Karen's body, hair, and tits to fly in all directions. This had nothing to do with lovemaking, thought Rebecca, this was straight-up fucking and they both seemed to really be enjoying themselves. As both of their orgasms began to pass Ron pulled his cock from Karen's pussy and sat back.

"Well, Rebecca, did you get what you came for?" asked John with a smile on his face.

Rebecca looked around and she saw five naked people – Frank, Ron, and John had semi-hard cocks that had just cum; Karen was sitting on the floor panting, having just been fucked, and was trying to catch her breath with several large streaks of Frank's come on her face, and she herself was sitting next to John with his cum still dripping off her face. She started to smile. Rebecca knew she had gotten exactly what she came for, even if she didn't know how to ask for it.

"That and then some. I've been thoroughly fucked, had the opportunity to suck on some really nice cocks, and I'm wearing all three of your come on my face. I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon," said Rebecca. "How about you, Karen?"

Rebecca looked at Karen and Karen seemed to be at a loss for words.

"That was unbelievable," was all Karen could muster.

Rebecca looking at the clock on John's wall said, "Unfortunately, I'm going to have to be going. I have to go pick up my boys at the pool." Rebecca looked around the room again from John to Frank to Ron and said, "Somehow 'thank you' just doesn't seem to capture the right emotion," said Rebecca with a big smile on her face.

Rebecca looked over at Karen, "Karen, would like a ride home? I think these gentlemen would probably like to stay here for a while and talk about their conquests over a beer."

"Yes," said Karen. Rebecca could tell that Karen was still in a daze.

Rebecca and Karen slowly got up and began to gather their clothes. Rebecca was thinking that it seemed a long time ago that she removed her shirt, at John's request, as she entered his house. This was the second time in two weeks that she let herself be gang banged, and she was a little worried that she may, in fact, be turning into a slut. She wasn't sure that was a bad thing, but she needed to think about it. Karen was right, what she said earlier, she thought: "You know, a lot of these men are now going to want to gang bang us. We are going to be very popular at the next party!" Rebecca smiled.