Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV. Rebecca Gets Helped

An hour or so later, as Rebecca was driving home from the party, satisfied from all the sucking and fucking that had occurred that night, she stopped at the grocery store to pick up some food for breakfast. Even after a good fuck she still needed to tend to the family's needs. She knew they were out of just about everything at home but oat crisps and her three boys had no time for oat. She could hear her oldest saying, "What's that? It tastes like wood." He was partially right, so she thought she'd stop and get some more cereal to prevent a battle in the morning.

Rebecca was daydreaming as she pushed her cart down the cereal aisle. She found what she was looking for and headed for the fresh fruit. Her mind was wandering just a bit as she sorted through the bananas.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

Rebecca was startled just a bit, as the stranger's words brought her out of her daydreaming. "I'm sorry?"

"Can I help you? You look like you were searching for something."

His name was Mac, Rebecca could tell from his name tag. He was dressed smartly with a light blue oxford button-down shirt with the store's logo on the pocket. He was a good-looking black man, with good eye contact and presence. "No, thank you. I think I found what I was looking for."

As Rebecca continued to ponder the man's question, she realized she did need some help. "Actually, I am looking for some kiwi fruit. Do you have any?"

Rebecca watched as the man looked across the various fruit stands, finishing with a somewhat furrowed brow. "It looks like we don't have any out currently. But I do know we have some in back. Follow me and I'll open a new box for you."

Rebecca found herself following Mac, whom she assumed was one of the store managers, through the double doors into the large storeroom. Mac was walking with authority and intent, and she quickly saw several boxes labeled "kiwi." She was presented with a full box of kiwi and selected four, placing them in her basket.

"Thank you," Rebecca said, smiling at Mac whom she suddenly realized was the same height as her.

"You're welcome. Now, it's time for you to suck my cock."

Rebecca was taken aback and she could feel anger spark in her body. That was just rude, she thought. She found herself staring straight back at Mac with indignation. "Excuse me?"

Rebecca could see that Mac was looking directly back at her. His face didn't seem to change, emotionally. That struck Rebecca as somewhat odd.

"You're a black cock slut, aren't you?"

"What?"

Again, with little change in his expression, Mac walked around Rebecca's shopping cart and was now standing directly in front of her. "You're a black cock slut, aren't you?"

Rebecca could feel the fluster in her mind. Was she serious when she told Clint she was a black cock slut? Part of her simply wanted to reply "yes!"; but, another part of her was pulling her back, pulling her back with a sense of fear. She wasn't prepared for this and her sense of honesty and her feeling of fear were battling.

"Yes, I am," she responded. She couldn't bring herself to lie. She wanted to ask him how he knew, but her thoughts were interrupted.

"Good. So, get on your knees and take out my cock. It's your obligation to suck my cock, isn't it?"

Again, Rebecca wanted to ask whether this was the right place to be doing this, but Mac showed no signs of worrying about where they were, and his words seemed more like commands than statements. And so, Rebecca found herself kneeling in front of Mac, unzipping his pants, and pulling out his cock. As she took hold of his cock she could tell that he was already getting hard and when she saw his cock emerge, she was impressed.

Just before she slid his hardening cock into her mouth, she said, "Yes, it's my obligation to suck your cock. That's why I'm here." Then, she guided his cock into her mouth.

For the next several minutes Rebecca worked on Mac's cock. As it grew to full hardness she began to realize that it was larger than Clint's. She loved to feel it at the back of her mouth, pushing down her throat. Rebecca moaned and grunted as he worked on Mac's cock. She was being a slut, she thought to herself - a black cock slut. All Mac had to do was ask her if she was a black cock slut and she was immediately on her knees sucking his cock, fulfilling her obligation. She wondered where he would want to put his cum.

Rebecca hadn't noticed, but Mac had pulled his phone from his pocket and had made a call. "Clint, you'll never guess who walked into the store tonight. I'm glad you sent me her picture." After a brief pause he continued, "yeah, no shit. I couldn't believe it. But you are right."

Rebecca was now looking up at Mac while she continued to suck his hard cock. She was confused. Mac was talking to Clint? How'd about happen? Clint must have told him about her. When did he do that? She just left Clint's house?

"Definitely. Man, she's right here in front of me, sucking my cock. And, she's a great cock sucker." Rebecca noticed Mac listening again, and then, "Serious, man, all I asked her was if she was a black cock slut, and she dropped down and started sucking on me." Another pause, "yeah, I know and I'll send you a picture."

Rebecca was still looking at Mac, licking and stroking his cock.

"Go back to sucking on my cock, slut. I'm going to send Clint a picture. I bet you like having your picture taken." Mac was grinning at this point, but Rebecca had to admit she was enjoying having her picture taken sucking his cock.

Rebecca worked to take as much of Mac's cock in her mouth as she could. She wanted Clint to be proud of her. She watched as Mac took picture after picture of her as she continued to work on his cock. She could tell he was texting the pictures when he began to speak again.

"Clint, I just sent you three pictures She's fucking amazing and she loves to have her picture taken. Yeah, no worries, I'll save that for another day. Gotta go. Thanks for the slut."

Rebecca's mind was reeling from what was happening. She stopped in to get a few groceries and within minutes she was on her knees sucking a black man's cock. Not only that, he had taken several pictures and sent them to Clint. She was pretty sure Clint wasn't going to be the only one to whom he sent the pictures. What was she doing? She was becoming a black cock slut, she thought to herself. That's what was happening.

"OK, slut. Pull down the front of your shirt, I want to cum on your tits."

Rebecca did as she was told, pulling down the scoop of shirt even further, and Mac began to stroke his cock while pointing at her tits. She loved to watch him stroke his big black cock and she was looking forward to having his warm cum on her tits. She could tell that he was getting close to cumming as his breathing increased and his cock stroking became more urgent. Finally, with a loud grunt, he began spewing his cum across her chest and tits and down her shirt. She loved to watch him cum on her and she smiled.

Mac began to tuck his cock back into his pants. "You like to be cum on?"

"Definitely. I love it"

"Good, that won't be the last time I cum on you, slut. Now, get off your knees, go check out, and I don't want you to wipe off any of my cum until you get home. Understand?"

That made Rebecca very nervous. The cum on her chest and tits and shirt was very obvious. How could she check out like this? It would be obvious to everyone that she had been cum on. Some people might even take offense.

"Yes. I won't wipe it off."

Rebecca left the store room and walked slowly to the checkout counter with her cart. She was watching other patrons check out and she waited until the checkout line was clear. Still, as she approached the checkout counter she realized that the clerk was probably less than half her age, perhaps 18 or 19 years old. As she put her cereal and fruit on the counter she took a quick look at the clerk and found the clerk staring at the cum on her chest and tits. Rebecca found herself both embarrassed and excited. There she was, she thought, at the checkout counter with a strange black man's cum all over her chest and tits. As she finally reached her car and put in her groceries, she had a moment to relax.

She looked back at the store and subconsciously began to stroke the cum on her chest and tits, "I'm going to need more groceries."