Rebecca Begins at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RebeccaTG
RebeccaTG
19 Followers

I turned off the bath and went downstairs and waited for Jasmine to arrive. Her face was an absolute look of disbelief when she saw me.

‘Holy Fuck!!! You’re totally beautiful. You’re going to get fucked silly tonight by Mike. I don’t even think you will make it to drinks. He will throw you over the front of his car and shag you senseless in front of everybody.’

She came over to me and gave me a huge hug. ‘This is what we both want Rebecca and yes I said ‘Rebecca’ because that’s all I’m going to call you from now on. I’ve met a man whom I get a lot of pleasure from, as you already know and I’m pretty sure you prefer men to girls so this is all going to work out perfectly.’

‘Isn’t this going a bit too fast?’ I said ‘Probably, but I think we have both had a lot of time to work things our in our heads and after reading what you have said to Mike, you’re more woman than man anyway in how you think.’

‘OK babe, lets do it. We probably have lots to discuss but we are both getting some tonight so we should concentrate on that and talk later, ok?’

‘Of course, now I take it your wearing black lingerie tonight, of course you are. Well, I’ll undress in our bedroom and when I’m in the bath, I’ve left a little present in there for you and NO its not what you think!’

To be continued…

RebeccaTG
RebeccaTG
19 Followers
12