Rebecca Pt. 02

Story Info
It continues.
2k words
4.16
24.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The numb disbelief I felt was replaced with paranoia and self-consciousness; I anxiously looked around to see if anyone else realized what happened. What had come over me? How could I have been so careless? These thoughts and variations of them formed an unforgiving, disorienting whirlpool. I had to get away. I hastily shoved my notebook into my backpack, and, without looking at it, pocketed my phone. I hurried out of the classroom as fast as I could and went straight to my dorm, never as appreciative of it being a single one as I was now.

As I lay on my bed the surreality of the moment passed, leaving me to face hard reality. I believed I had just effectively destroyed any and all chances I'd ever had with a beautiful girl, I was certain she thought of me as just some creepy pervert now-and she had a right in thinking so. I despondently pulled out my phone to delete the video and hopefully with it my current self-disgust when I saw something confusing on the screen. It displayed a text conversation between me and a number I didn't have saved in my contacts. I read on with an unsettled feeling. The only text was one from me, and it was one that I had never sent. Shocked, I recognized the video of Rebecca's feet in it, and the realization of what had happened dawned on me.

While Rebecca had my phone and I was looking down, she must have sent the video to herself. Vulnerability and helplessness took hold of me as I understood that my reputation was now in the hands of a girl who had just caught me ogling and recording her, and who I knew next to nothing about. There was no way for me to know whether or not she would show anyone that video. After several minutes of contemplation, I nervously decided to text Rebecca-which was a lot harder in practice than in theory. I blankly stared at my phone with an equally blank mind before eventually typing, 'I'm sorry. Please don't show that video to anyone.' The words seemed impotent and selfish to me, but I couldn't think of anything better. I hit send and anxiously waited to see if Rebecca would text back. Time passed, and I received no answer. Realizing that she probably wasn't going to text me back, I sighed powerlessly. With the confusion and nervousness that this situation had already instilled in me, I couldn't discern anything about what this could mean. I eventually managed to push my worrying to the back of my mind and slogged through the rest of the day, occupying myself with my studies. When the night arrived, I readily fell into the escape of sleep.

I awoke fitfully, the remembrance of yesterday's happenings nagging me like a hangover. There was a rising sense of dread in me as the class that I shared with Rebecca neared. It almost overwhelmed me when I much too quickly found myself entering the classroom. I incessantly looked back at the door to see if Rebecca had entered, until, inevitably, she did. Even dressed as simply as she was, Rebecca looked beautiful. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans; both showed off and accentuated her petite body. She was wearing the same brown boots that she'd had on yesterday. I then surprised myself. Without knowing what I was doing, I suddenly stood and my legs carried me behind her. I guess I was just too stressed by not knowing whether or not she had shown anyone the video.

I swallowed. "Rebecca?"

She turned around and looked at me, and her expression became one of bored interest. It took me a while to realize that she was waiting for me to speak again.

"Um, did you get my text?" I asked, feeling my cheeks redden slightly.

Her thin brows furrowed in an extremely cute way. "What text?"

"Well, yesterday, when...you know, what happened happened..."

Rebecca looked amused, which did nothing to help my embarrassment. "Uh-huh?" She said in an entertained voice.

I hurriedly continued. "Well, I saw that you sent...that video to yourself from my phone, and I texted you," I explained. "It said-"

"What makes you think that that was my number?" Rebecca interrupted, smirking.

I stared at her in disbelief, eyes wide. Someone who I didn't even know had that video. Had Rebecca told them that I was the one who recorded it? Rebecca suddenly giggled a little bit, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding." Rebecca said reassuringly. "I got your text, and I'm the only one who knows..."

I sighed in relief.

"...for now."

I looked questioningly and a little fearfully into her eyes. "What do you m-"

"Be quiet."

I was taken aback by the sudden authority in her voice, and instantly obeyed. Rebecca turned away from me and took out a notebook. Uncertain whether or not she was done talking to me, I awkwardly stood behind her. Just I was about to walk away, she turned back around and wordlessly held out the piece of paper, a challenging look in her dark eyes. I took it carefully from her, and upon looking at it I saw the name of my coed dorm hall and a room number. I waited for Rebecca to speak, remembering her earlier command.

"I want you here at 6 PM today." She said assertively. "The way I see it, 'I'm sorry' isn't enough. I think that you need to make amends for what you did yesterday. Do you think so?" She inquired pressingly.

I wasn't sure if I thought so. "Yes," I answered.

"Good. And make sure that no one sees you." She sat down, attention on her desk. "You can go now."

I did so, my head whirling at how Rebecca had acted and what I had agreed to. I distractedly went through the rest of my classes and unsuccessfully tried focus on my studies in my dorm room.

5:50 arrived both quickly and slowly. Filled with fearful anticipation, I cautiously headed to Rebecca's room, which was a floor above mine. When I reached it, I stood in front of the door for a minute or two. With a deep breath, I knocked.

"It's open, come in." Was the reply.

I entered. Rebecca's dorm room was single, like mine, and it was very neat. Rebecca lay prone on her crimson-covered bed with a book in front of her, and she was wearing the same clothes. I immediately noticed that her shoes were off, leaving her feet covered by one hot pink ankle sock and one black one. I tore my gaze away from Rebecca's feet as she closed her book, turned over on her back, and sat up gracefully.

"Hi, Rebecca," I awkwardly ventured.

"Hi," stated Rebecca in a similar, somewhat mocking tone.

Thankfully, she continued.

"No one saw you?"

"No one."

"Are you sure?" She looked at me intensely.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said, trying to sound reassuring.

Rebecca stared at me for several uncomfortable seconds. "Alright. Now, for why you're here." She pointed to a chair facing the side of her bed. "Sit down."

My ears perked up, as I had been completely clueless as to why I would be going to Rebecca's room.

She flicked back her lustrous black hair. "My feet get sore very easily, so walking around the campus really does a number on them." Rebecca pouted slightly and looked me in the eyes.

I swallowed, my throat dry from how pretty she looked and from where I saw this was going.

"Yeah?" I managed, and my voice slightly cracked, eliciting a small smile from Rebecca.

"You're going to massage them for me." She looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I could barely contain my excitement. "Okay." One word answers were about all I could handle now.

Rebecca briefly and quietly laughed. "Of course it is."

I blushed and my eyes flickered downwards. I then watched, mesmerized, as she took her pillow from the head of her bed and propped it up against the wall opposite me. With one last look at me, she opened her book and reclined with her back against the pillow. I tried to keep myself from trembling as she stuck her legs out towards me, her feet right between my legs. They were about size 6 and a half. I felt a stirring in my jeans as a faint, sweet odor wafted up to my nose from her socks. I inhaled deeply, shivering as I savored the sweet scent, and reached out for Rebecca's left foot, the one with the pink sock on it. My cock hardened a little more as I held her foot.

"No."

I was alarmed that I had done something wrong.

"Take off my socks. It will feel a lot better that way." Rebecca instructed without looking up from her book.

I sighed with relief. It certainly would feel a lot better.

Redoubling my efforts at control, I slowly, ceremoniously pulled off the pink sock. The smell of Rebecca's feet became stronger. It was natural, sensual, anything but foul. I slightly raised her foot again, taking a moment to admire its attributes: The light red-almost pink-of her wrinkled sole, the perfectly shaped toes and perfectly clipped and painted nails. There were a few bits of pink sock fuzz on her sole. I carefully brushed them off, and Rebecca's foot twitched. I looked up and saw her suppressing a smile.

"That tickles." She complained

"S-sorry." I stammered.

Rebecca returned to her book, and I to her foot. I began to gently caress the sole of her foot, the wrinkles shifting under my hands like clay. Her foot was incredibly soft, and my cock was now straining to get harder under my jeans. A few minutes into the massage, I received great results. Rebecca sighed quietly and visibly relaxed. Her right foot came to rest on my right thigh, just inches away from my throbbing cock. I felt instinctively happy to know that she was enjoying this. I moved on after a while to carefully kneading each of Rebecca's flawless toes, making sure to give each one an equal amount of attention. I glanced up at Rebecca when I finished with her left foot. She remained focused on the book she was reading, but there was a more pleased expression on her face. Encouraged by what I saw, I turned my attention back to her feet. I carefully set down Rebecca's left foot, pulled the sock off of her right one, and repeated all that I had done. I lost myself in the task of pleasing Rebecca.

Sadly, though, all good things must come to an end. I was brought back into the here and now just as I was finishing up her right foot when she cleared her throat.

"It's getting close to seven, so you can go now." Rebecca told me, finally looking up from her book. This surprised me; I had been so immersed in the massage that I had lost all track of time.

"Oh...ok." I responded, disappointed that I had to leave.

I stood, remembering just as I did that my cock was still hard, and there was no way for me to hide it. Rebecca wordlessly raised an eyebrow. Embarrassed, I began to walk to the door. Just as I was about to walk through, I heard something amazing.

"Good job today. I'll see you later."

I was overjoyed. "Thank you," I said.

Rebecca nodded distractedly .

The words reverberated pleasantly through my head as I left; I had done well and would be able to do this again. There was still one thing left to deal with. I took off my pants and boxers, releasing my cock, which was now at half-mast. Closing my eyes, I recounted the massage; how soft Rebecca's feet were and the addicting scent of them. It didn't take me long to become fully hard, and I didn't have to jack off for long either. I came harder than I ever had from masturbating, and after cleaning myself up I happily slept.

Do the people want a part 3?