Rebecca Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to raise my head up, but I wished that I hadn't. I blinked madly, trying to clear my eyes, but it was no illusion. None of the twelve black dots that I saw went away. I wanted to sink into the bed, lose consciousness, anything to get away from what I was about to experience. But I was at the mercy of Rebecca, and of course that meant nothing. Rebecca held my balls from behind and smashed her fist into them. I gnashed my teeth and a long, muffled 'MMMMMMM!!' seeped out. I thought I would go insane; every inch of my balls was filled with excruciating pain. By the fifth punch the noise was continuous, and I couldn't breathe. It seemed like years later when Rebecca finally reached the twelfth and final punch. My chest was heaving and my breaths were high pitched. From somewhere far away Rebecca spoke, and her words instantly pulled me there.

"I could pop your balls right now," She sensually moaned, obviously turned on, "And you couldn't do anything about it."

She wrapped her hand around them. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, and it took me a while to say anything.

"P-please," I sobbed in a broken voice, "No."

"Mm, yeah, beg me," Rebecca huskily said.

She didn't need to tell me.

"I'll do anything," I continued, terrified, "Just please don't hurt them anymore."

Suddenly I felt Rebecca's form over mine, and my hands were uncuffed. They instantly went to my balls, and I curled my upper body down. She uncuffed my legs, and I immediately curled up in the fetal position. I fell off of the bed as I did so, and lay there on the wooden floor. I was uncontrollably shaking, groaning, and cupping my aching balls, my eyes squeezed shut against the terrible pain.

But through it, like a bright ray of sun through the clouds, I felt something. Rebecca's soft feet came to rest on my side, and she slowly rubbed them back and forth on my side. The pain became barely endurable and I groaned a little bit quieter at the sensual feeling. After a long time of doing this, I unbelievably felt my cock stirring. My balls still hurt badly, but I was still able to get hard from her feet rubbing my side. In confusion, I realized that the pain in my balls was actually also a part of it. I was brought out of my thoughts when Rebecca's feet left my side, and I felt her walk around to the front of me.

She knelt down gently beside me, and I couldn't help but marvel at her beauty again. Rebecca met my adoring gaze and smiled at me. She rested her hand gently on my thigh, and began to snake her hand towards my crotch. When they reached there, her fingertips brushed against my sack, causing me to jerk in fear. Rebecca stared into my eyes, and I eventually and hesitantly moved my hands. Her hand continued behind my balls, and she put the palm of her other hand on top of them.

"How are they?" She quietly asked me as she lightly patted my balls.

Once I got over the fear of having Rebecca's hands near them again, I whimpered,

"They really hurt."

"Aww," She said, patting them more. "Do you think you can stand up for me?"

Those last two words she said made me answer 'yes,' and I tried. It took me a long time and several attempts, but I managed to get up. Rebecca stood with me.

"Get dressed," she instructed me, and I slowly put my clothes back on. "Do you think you can get back to your dorm room fine?" She asked me, her tone almost sympathetic.

"Yeah," I answered, trying to impress her.

"Good."

Rebecca then surprised me by walking up to me and hugging me really softly.

"I know I hurt you," she whispered into my ear, "But it made me really happy."

I couldn't respond. Rebecca broke off the hug and stepped back, smiling at the shocked look on my face.

"Bye," she pointedly told me.

"B-bye," I quietly stammered, and left the room.

As I went back to mine I realized that it didn't matter. Rebecca could hurt me as badly as she wanted; she could do anything to me and make me do anything, but as long as it made her happy, I couldn't complain. Jacking off didn't even cross my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

12