Rebecca: The Weekend Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread her legs farther apart, and moved in closer. I didn't go for the obvious start, and instead began to lightly lick the inside of her thighs where they met in her groin, right on either side of her pussy. From the amount of wetness that had gathered on her lips, I knew she didn't need anymore warm-up, but still I continued with my techniques.

More licking and light fingertip touching had her going wild. She writhed and twisted under my skilled hands, her body begging for it all. She was in a blissful purgatory, not close enough to orgasm, but way more excited than just merely being horny.

"Please," she said suddenly, and I looked up, "make me feel good."

Her voice was breathless and her eyes were dreamy and far away. I felt I had no choice but to oblige her. I put a finger on either side of her pussy, and spread it open. Her shimmering pink skin was so inviting as I lowered my mouth to it. With my tongue flat I gave her one broad lap to start off with. She shuddered, taking a sharp breath. Her legs squeezed against me from the sides and I continued my oral service. I pushed her legs down some to give me easier access to her, and, taken the hint, she opened back up.

Her clitoral hood piercing was convenient for me, as it made it easy to lift up and reveal her sensitive little bud. Pulling up on the barbell and exposed her engorged little button to the air. Her clit was just begging for attention as I put my tongue to it.

It was an instantaneous reaction. Almost immediately after I began licking, she bucked against my face. I did my best to keep contact, but I lost it a few times, and I had to fight her involuntary hip movements as I struggled to regain control of her legs. When I did I wasted no time in putting my mouth back to her clit, this time sucking it in between my lips and flicking it fast with my tongue. I looked up the best I could as I did this, and noticed her furiously playing with her nipples. Tugging and twisting on them. Pulling the barbells that ran through them. Her face was a vision of pure euphoria and her breathing was becoming labored. Unlike her mini-orgasm she experience just moments before, this next one was going to be intense. I adjusted myself so I could wrap my arms around her legs, and then really buried my face into her crotch. All attention on her clit as my fingers grabbed into her wonderful ass.

She could barely handle this assault and stopped playing with her nipples in favor of grabbing at the sheets and blankets. At the most intense point I was simply holding my tongue out firm and hard while shaking my head as fast as I could. Her gasping and moans were louder every second. Her stomach was tense as were all the muscles in her legs and arms. Finally, she bolted upright, knocking me out from between her legs. Her mouth was open wide, but not making any sounds. Her eyes were closed tight, but after a few seconds her whole body seemed to relax as she finally let out a long breath. She collapsed onto the bed in a luxurious delirium.

I took the opportunity to finish undressing, and tossed my clothing next to my belt and the clothing she wore. I crawled up into bed with her, laying on my side, cock nestled against her thigh. Life began to come back to her, and ever so gingerly, her hand groped down at my crotch. When at last she found my penis, semi hard despite the action that had just taken place, she squeezed as if testing how hard I was. Her touch made it grow a little more, but my cock still wasn't at full attention.

"Oh no!" she said in mock distress, "you don't seem to be completely hard yet!"

She sat up in bed and rolled me over onto my back.

"I think I can help you get nice a big for me," she said with a wink.

I was laying on my back with my arms straight by my sides. My cock was resting upwards against my stomach. Rebecca began by first moving over and sitting on my legs, so she was now facing towards my head. Delicately, she reached up my torso, and starting at my collar bone, ran her fingernails down to my thighs. She did this with a lighter and lighter touch until finally I could only feel feathery grazes infrequently down my abdomen.

This worked wonders though, and , like magic, my penis swelled to life. Despite the return of my erection, she never touched it directly, taking time to rub and touch everything but my throbbing cock. Teasing me with her caress and exciting me more with every action, she had me right where she wanted me. She scooted up a little bit, moving closer and settled down just above my knees. There was still some space between her and my groin, so I knew she was just getting started.

She leaned over, making sure not to touch my penis, and licked my nipples, one after the other. I put my arms behind my head and enjoyed the feelings. My cock twitched every time she nibbled or bit a little, and I was delighted by the feeling of her own hard nipples when they got low enough to rub against me.

Sitting back on my thighs, she ran her fingers around my hips and crotch, tracing the outline of my cock against my stomach with out touching it. Then, she took her play to the next level. Her attention was now on my balls as she took them into her hand. She had both of her hands on my sensitive orbs, each one in clasped loosely between her fingers. She began to knead them lightly, and while it wasn't painful, it wasn't exactly pleasant either. I was about to say something when she pulled the skin towards her, bringing my cock up too.

Testicles still in her hands, she leaned down and took in the head of my cock into her hot mouth. With the intense pleasure of her pierced tongue swirling around the sensitive head of my cock, the pressure she put on my balls wasn't too noticeable anymore. She sucked hard on the head of my penis, using the barbell in her tongue to the best of its abilities. It poked around the hole to my urethra, but never entered. She removed me from her mouth and sat back a little bit, resting her back, but continued manipulating my balls.

Then, leaving only one hand to squeeze carefully on my testicles, she put her other hand between my thighs, and applied pressure on the area between my scrotum and anus. Just constant rubbing, and varying pressure. I had to admit it felt good. She was stimulating my prostate externally, I and was actually enjoying it. She tugged on my testicles again to bring my cock up, and put it back in her mouth. Between the gentle pressure on my balls, the wonderful new sensations below them, and the intense feeling in my cock, I was in heaven.

She sat up again, letting my dick fall back against my stomach. She never stopped the stimulation she was giving with her hands, and even without the oral I was having a good time. I let out grunts and gasps as she played with me, and I felt shock waves and tingles throughout my lower body. Eventually, I opened my eyes and looked at Rebecca, who had a serious look of concentration of her face. She was staring intently at my genitals, more specifically at the head of my penis. I directed my gaze to my dick and my first thought was about the amount of saliva that had remained on it after the blowjob. Shortly after though, I noticed the amount of clear liquid was growing instead of drying up like saliva. I realized it was my precum, and there was lots of it!

I have certainly seen precum from myself before, but nothing of this scale. It was puddling on my stomach where my cock rested. I then figured out that Rebecca was intentionally trying to get this out of me. Her hand techniques were specifically for this purpose, and I loved everything about it.

"How are you, babe?" she asked me, "enjoying my talents?"

"I don't think I've done anything but enjoy your talents since I got back to school," I replied.

She smiled and air-kissed me, and I kissed back at her.

After a half minute or so, she stopped and got up off of my legs. She repositioned herself right over my penis, but not in a way that would allow for penetration. Her sopping wet pussy came in contact with the bottom side of my dick as it laid on my stomach. She let her full weight down on me as her hands went to my shoulders for balance. Slowly at first, she moved her pelvis forward, sliding her vagina up the length of my cock. She did this in both directions, and each time she moved back, I could see the glistening wetness she left behind on my dick.

She upped her speed every couple of seconds, until she was thrust up and down at a fairly good clip. The precum continued to flow from me, even without stimulation to my prostate, and her pussy lips would pick up some every time she moved over my cock head. The slick feeling of our juices mixed together was incredible. It was like having sex without actually being inside of her. She could tell I was loving the sensation and tried to go a little faster, but in her zealousness she went forward a little too far. When she thrust back my cock entered her, and she let out a sudden yelp of surprise as half of my dick jammed into her.

Instead of immediately moving to get it out, we just stayed still for a moment. The sudden feeling of being inside her tight little hole almost made me cum as soon as I entered her. We were locked in that position, her hands on my shoulders, half of my penis inside her. After what seemed like forever, she smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I put my hands on her hips, ready to move her, but she brushed them aside.

"It's ok, I got it," she said with a wink.

I returned my hands to my sides to let her do what she wanted. Rebecca began pushing back again, moved her butt side to side, ever so slowly pushing more of me into her. Her unbelievably wet passage allowed for a smooth penetration, but her physical limitations were still there. Even so, she continued to force more of me into herself, stopping often to allow her to accommodate the size. During these breaks, she would do the most incredible thing I had ever felt. Clenching all the muscles in her pelvis, she would make herself even tighter than she already was. The rhythmic way she clenched and unclenched was fantastic. I wanted to fuck the hell out of her right then, but she was enjoying pleasuring my body, so I didn't interrupt her.

Seeing her crouched on top of me, impaled on my thick cock, I had an idea. I reached over and put a couple pillows onto my legs. Rebecca looked confused so I filled her in on my plan.

"Just lean back, sweetie. Those pillows should prop you up enough for this."

"Enough for what?" she asked.

I chose not to respond as I carefully maneuvered her legs out from under her, and leaned her back into the pillows. Now, we were both reclined. Her feet were at my armpits as she lay on the pillows on my legs. Some of my cock has slipped out, but I fixed that by scooting her closer to me.

"Now what?" she questioned when we were settled.

"Now this!" I said as I reached my hand toward her.

I took my index finger and ran it along the edges of her pussy, getting some of her slippery fluids on my finger. When it was sufficiently coated, I put it directly on her clit. I started in little swirl motions, and I felt immediate results.

She clenched down hard on my cock and as my finger did it's job. I continued the swirl motion, but only for a few more seconds. In my position I had to lean forward to reach her, so I quickly grabbed what ever I could to prop myself up as well. I balled up the comforter that I pulled out form under us and put it behind my back. Now I could reach her with ease and continued finger her clit.

My other hand joined the fray, spreading her wider to give me greater access to her little bean. The piercing in her hood was flicked back and forth as my finger flitted furiously across her clitoris. Her hips were bucking again, and her hands clawed against my thighs. The pelvic thrusts caused by her imminent orgasm were giving my cock some stimulation too.

When she finally came, her fingernails unintentionally dug into my thigh muscles and searing pain radiated from the marks. I need to overcome the pain so I decided to fight back with pleasure. I stop fingering her, and grabbed both of her legs. I wrapped my arms around them, and while I was still inside her soaking wet pussy, pulled her towards me while I simultaneously moved in the opposite direction.

The result was phenomenal. I fucked her like this hard and fast. Our bodies slid across one another, my dick forced up between her legs into her soft yielding flesh. My orgasm welled up inside me, and she was crying out loudly with each thrust. Her vocalizations of ecstasy fueled my own pleasure, and as I felt her shaking once again in orgasm, I erupted inside her.

"Oh my god!" she yelled as my hot seed exploded inside her.

Each spurt was accompanied by immense waves of delight that radiated throughout my legs and stomach. My eyes were staring upward to the ceiling, unfocused and hazy. My arms, still wrapped around her legs, trembled from the intensity of what I just experienced. We were locked like that for a few seconds more, then we collapsed.

Both of us were breathing hard and heavy as we spread out our limbs. She was still laying back on my legs, and my deflating penis was still inside of her. Her legs were closed tightly together, as if she was trying to keep me there. When she did finally open her legs, my spent cock was still lodged inside of her, reluctant to leave. I reached down and pulled it out, letting it flop off to the side, coated in semen and her fluids.

Every now and then, a large glob of cum would leak out from her and down towards her ass. She appeared to be in a sex induced coma and didn't care, but I suddenly remembered that I never found out if she was on birth control or not. I thought about asking, but the thought quickly left my mind as I didn't dare disturb the sleeping form on my legs.

It wasn't too long before she stirred, though. She sat up from my legs and looked down at the mess in her groin. She stood up and the movement forced more cum out of her, which she quickly wiped up with a tissue from her desk.

"There's a lot in me. I have to say that I'm impressed," she said while wiping.

"I never knew I had that much until you came along. Your ball massage must have activated something to put more out."

When she was sufficiently cleaned up, she came over to me and did the same for my penis and crotch. It was like watching someone polishing and wiping down a trophy or award. She was very precise in her dabbing and soon had me cleaned up nicely. For good measure, she put my flaccid penis into her mouth, and squeezed from the bottom up, trying to get any rogue drops.

I moved over in the bed as she climbed in next to me. Her hand went directly to my penis as mine found her breast.

"We still have over six hours until my roomie get home," she said.

"I don't think I can get hard right now. It's impossible after that intense orgasm I had."

She propped herself up and looked at me. Grabbing my dick forcibly she asked me, "is that a challenge?"

She was completely serious as her mouth once again found its way down to my cock, and took its limp form in.

This has been one hell of a weekend...

12