Rebecca's 1st Time: Massage Plan

Story Info
Story of How an Interracial Porn Star was Made.
4.2k words
45.8k
35
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the kids were in school, Al was finally ready to do it. He was going to help his wife get over her mental block and become the woman he always dreamed she could be. Al also knew that now that she had more time on her hands, he had to work quickly to get Rebecca into a new phase of life before she got too settled into a routine. He also had a theory. Being the level-headed business thinker that she was, Rebecca would never succumb to the fantasy if she were given time to think about it. It would have to be a surprise. Some element of trickery would have to take place. He didn't want to do it this way, but Al knew what he had to do.

Little did Rebecca know that over the years,some of her virtual boyfriends she had corresponde with online had been handpicked and coached by Al. He had told them the right things to say and do and they in turn helped seduce her in the hope that one day they would get a taste of the woman on the other end of the internet connection. While Rebecca they had seen a few pictures Al had sent them, Al had sent them many more that revealed more of her and so they knew she was not some fake woman on line, but one who had a steamy side ready to come out.

December 24th was to be her 35th birthday and somehow Al convinced her to leave the kids with the sitters and head to the beach with him for just one evening at Shutters in Santa Monica. She had been hesitant about leaving the kids, but once he convinced her it was only for an evening, she had relented and decided that it would be good. After leaving the instructions with the sitters, they made the hour drive to the beach from the Valley and arrived at 6pm in time to clean up for their 7pm dinner.

Upon opening her overnight bag, Rebecca found that Al had repacked for her.

"Excuse me. Where are my clothes?" she glared as Al smiled sheepishly back at her. As she pulled out an elegant halter dress. She turned around and saw him in his best suit looking dapper with a big smile on his face.

"Relax honey, it's your birthday. Honey, c'mon. Can't you be a little sexy for me?"

She gave him a big hug. He was right as always. She needed to loosen up and enjoy life every so often. Being a new mom, she had lowered her self confidence in bed. She had used to be more adventurous. She didn't realize how settled marriage and children had made her until Al had convinced her to have cyber-sex with strangers. But that was all fun. There was no way she could have sex with other men for real.

They ate a great meal in the restaurant and drank some of the great Pinots from the Santa Rita Valley that got Rebecca so relaxed that she didn't notice that Alex kept checking his watch. Alex looked at his lovely bride in her little black dress that touched mid thigh. It clung so tight to her body that Rebecca had to switch to thong underwear and a strapless bra that Alex had chosen for a reason.

On the walk back to their room, Al caressed Rebecca's ass. "Stop it, not in public," she said. Al thought to himself that not even 3 glasses of wine was working.

When they got back to the room, Al pretended to relax and poured her more wine. When Rebecca went into the bathroom to fix her makeup, Al checked his watch again. His timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Rebecca came out of the restroom, embraced Al, and after a couple minutes of kissing, she yawned. "That wine made me sleepy. We should get some sleep as we have to get up early and head back to rescue the sitters."

"But Rebecca, it's your birthday! I thought if we came up here away from home that maybe you and I could have some fun?" Al was pleading, knowing full well that there was fun to come.

"Al, this is a beautiful place, but you still are the father of my children. It is not the same anymore. Let's not ruin it."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Right on time.

"Who is that?" Rebecca asked.

"Rebecca, I took the liberty of ordering you a Shutters Resort Birthday Private Massage in our room as a present."

Before Rebecca could say no, Al opened the door to reveal a talk black man dressed in white shorts, a white T-shirt, sandals and carrying a bag of what must have be oils. His skin was as dark as night.

"Hi, I'm Marcus, I'm here to give a massage to Rebecca?" he quizzically asked with a smile as he looked down at the obviously tipsy and elegantly dressed woman.

"There she is," said Al as he pointed at Rebecca.

"Great, I'll just get set up while you get ready," he said. Marcus dimmed the lights and set out a few candles and lit them on the night table and dresser. He then went over to the TV and turned the channel to the smooth jazz radio station.

Rebecca was stunned as this 6'3" 220 pound black man glided around the room preparing it for her massage. He was gorgeous. His arms bulged out of his white T-shirt as he pulled back the sheets. Finally she responded hesitantly, "Get ready?"

"Yes," he replied gesturing to her and then swinging his arms to the bed. Without looking as he laid out an array of oils next to the bed, Marcus placed his satchel at the foot of the bed and gave a wink to Al. He continued, "Just undress down to your underwear, take off your shoes and you can lay face down on the bed. I don't want to get any oils on your clothes. "

Rebecca sipped her wine nervously wondering how she could get out of this. She was oblivious to the bulge growing in both Marcus's and Al's pants. These two had their plan working perfectly. Marcus wasn't a Shutter's employee but rather Thomas, a man she had been cybering with for a year. Al knew this guy was what she wanted and needed and as he brought a towel over to Rebecca, he knew he was going to get his wish tonight.

"Here, I'll hold up this towel so you can pull off your dress, " said Alex.

"Don't worry, I'll just step outside and give you ten minutes to get ready M'am," said Marcus pretending to be respectful like a professional masseur.

As the door closed behind him, Al moved to help Rebecca out of her dress. Finally Rebecca spoke up, " What is this a joke? Did you ask them to send a black masseur?"

Taking, her dress off, Alex replied, "No Rebecca, don't worry. He's a professional... because you waited so long to decide on this weekend, all the female massage therapists were taken. Besides, you have to admit he's more your type than some lesbian. Heck, its a bonus birthday present. That guy is going to have his hands all over you. Doesn't that turn you on?" Al then helped Rebecca lay down on the bed, placed a towel over her ass and walked over to the side of the bed to give her a kiss. He finished, "I'm going to go and sit in the natural springs down in the spa so you won't be nervous with me hanging around. I ordered the Full Treatment which should last a couple hours. When you get done, I'll have Marcus come meet me down there. I love you."

"I love you too. Thanks for the massage," she replied giving him a peck on the cheek as she laid on her stomach in her thong, strapless bra, and a towel draped over her bottom.

As Al walked into the hall, he and Marcus each gave each other a high five. Al couldn't help but notice the boner in his pants. "I can't believe this! I already have the video camera rolling behind the TV. I'll give you a couple hours," he told him.

Rebecca closed her eyes and laid there as she heard Marcus/Thomas enter the room, lock the door, grab some oils, open the bottle and start to warm them in his hands. She then felt the whole bed sink as he climbed onto the bed and straddled her.

"Now Rebecca, I'm going to first use some aromatherapy oils to first relax you and your muscles. I will gently rub them into your skin beginning from head to toe and then move onto a lemonseed massage oil and work any particular muscles you find tight and bothering you. "

"Please work my shoulders" she said.

"I'm sure they must hurt holding up those huge breasts all day," he muttered to himself.

Thomas slowly worked the first layer of oil all over her body in smooth long strokes getting Rebecca relaxed. She was really enjoying it and commented about how soft yet firm his hands were. His apparent professionalism put her so much at ease that she didn't flinch when he asked if he could remove her towel. He undid her bra from behind telling her how he didn't want to get oil on her nice silk bra.

As he moved around the side of the bed and leaned over, Thomas made sure at first that his cock was right in front of her face and on several occasions made sure that his crotch accidentally brushed up against her lips before she could turn away. As he moved down her body to her back, he made sure that his bulge landed squarely in the palm of her hand which laid by her side. Rebecca didn't need to move her hand to get a sense for how large this man was. As he moved around the length of his dick slid back and forth across her hand. It was like he was masturbating himself right in her hand.

Just when Rebecca was thinking of clenching her fist to feel it, Thomas got off the bed to move back around to the foot of the bed to massage her legs. This time he pushed his bulge up against her feet. Rebecca estimated his cock was longer than her foot. "Oh my God, I'm in this enchanting room naked and alone with an Adonis," she thought out loud.

Thomas then said he was ready to work on her back and shoulders. He kicked off his shoes, climbed on the bed and straddled her. His hands were strong and Rebecca was in heaven. This man was such a turn on and in theory she was paying this man to run his hands all over her body. So far the towel had hidden the fact that Thomas had a raging hard on that was pressing against the towel. What she didn't know was that when he took off his shoes, he had already taken off his shorts. Had she turned her head the other way, Rebecca would have seen her small white body underneath this muscle bound black rock in the mirrored sliding glass closet doors. But she was in heaven with her eyes closed and each long stroke of his hands brought an inaudible "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" that came from deep within. Thomas liked the sound and continued to make her purr. She was putty in his hands.

Rebecca was losing her senses. This beautiful black man was bringing her pleasure. As his hands reached her ass and rubbed her fleshy globes, his thumbs swept deftly down her crack and briefly sliding along the thong material covering her anus. Rebecca bit her lip half in anticipation of Thomas touching her there, knowing that he would not, but half hoping that he would.

Thomas then explained, "I don't want to get oils on your thong." and before she knew what happened, he threw the towel back over her rear, slipped his finger down her crack and yanked the small material off her hips and down her legs dropping them to the floor.

Rebecca's eyes popped open. She could feel the warmth of the room hit her already moist exposed vagina.

As he hopped back on top and warmed up his next round of oils in his hands, he firmly placed his massive thighs and knees on the inside of her thighs. Rebecca knew she was pinned and helpless but this was so erotic to be nude except for a towel alone in her room with this God, this Adonis.

Thomas went quickly to work on her back and shoulders. As he inched higher up on his body, he made sure his cock slid under the towel until it rubbed against her oil covered ass and slid easily between her cheeks as he massaged her.

"My God," thought Rebecca, "it feels like his cock is sliding back and forth over my ass." Her arms were now like limp noodles and her body was warm with the oils and the knots in her muscles were now gone.

"How is this feeling Miss Rebecca," he asked

"This is heaven," she replied, not realizing the head of his penis was already rubbing against the entrance to her wet pussy. There was not a towel or her shorts separating them.

"Are you ready for the Specialty of the House?," he asked.

"Sure, but I can't imagine this getting any better," she said, "You're the expert stress reliever, I'm at your mercy. "

"That's what I like to hear. Have you ever had a Full Body Massage?" Thomas asked sinisterly.

"I've heard of it but don't know what that is"

Thomas moved Rebecca's arms above her head and with one hand held them together in a fist. He poured heated oil onto the small of her back and then leaned down and started rubbing his whole body all over her back. She was now basically pinned to the bed as he slid his body all over her.

"How erotic, this is," she thought to herself. "I have to see what this looks like." She turned to look at the mirror and saw he had taken off his clothes and his naked body was rubbing itself all over. She was basically in a sexual position, but this was a massage with a gorgeous stranger. The gyrations were amazingly similar.

Suddenly Rebecca realized she was going to come and felt a warmth leak between her legs. She tried to get up, "I need to go to the restroom."

But Thomas was still rubbing.

"Its okay. You're fine," Thomas whispered.

"My God," she thought, "I can't let him know I'm coming " as she bit her lip. She took another look and saw his bare ass on top of her and just then his cock slipped into her and he started kissing herneck.

"Marcus, no... it feels so good, but nooooooooooo," she pleaded

"It's Thomas.. not Marcus," Thomas said as he held her hands tighter above her head and started thrusting aggressively. Her body was betraying her as her vagina started spraying all over the bed.

It took Rebecca almost 30 seconds for her brain to process what he said, and she was still barely coherent, "Bu... bu... butt... how... uhhhhhhh. oh Goooooood," she spoke as her body started to convulse.

"You told me in your last email that you were heading to the beach this weekend to Santa Monica. I figured you had to be coming here. When I checked the reservations desk, pretending to be your travel agent, I found your name and then paid off another guy to take his shift as your masseur," he lied, not wanting her to know that he and her husband were in cahoots.

"Thomas... not noww... its my birthday, its not right." Rebecca felt Thomas push deeper.

"Rebecca, do you know how long we've corresponded and I waited for the right time? There never will be the right time... Ugh.. you are so good." Thomas adjusted his position to drive even deeper into this beautiful white wife. He continued kissing her neck, ears and cheek until he reached her lips and Rebecca responded perfectly. He knew it.

Rebecca had fantasized about this moment so long there was no way she could resist the actual physical temptation. She was the classic case of her Mouth Saying NO and Her Pussy Saying Yes...

"Now I'm going to love you like you told me you wanted in our email," he said.

Thomas swung Rebecca's legs around without his cock ever leaving her pussy and maneuvered her body onto her back. He looked down at her with his cock thrusting deep into her pussy. He looked into her eyes and said, "You are so gorgeous. You have been the woman I've been dreaming about and I am so glad this day has finally come. " Rebecca just looked up into his eyes and a tear came out of her eye. It was a tear of happiness.

Rebecca's reaction was to reach up, grab his head and start a deep French kiss that lasted for 10 minutes. As they were kissing, Rebecca said, "Suck my tits." She then lifted her legs up on his shoulders and started moving her hips faster as if fucking herself on his long rod.

"Oh.. Gawd... I'm gonna cum," Thomas grunted.

Rebecca started to match his thrusts and rhythm as his tongue caught its first pass at her pencil eraser erect nipples... "Ugh.. Faster, faster, Faster... please... AHHHHHHH... . Ahhhhh. huh.. huhh..," Rebecca screamed as she came a second time. As her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and watched her lover with tears in her eyes.

As their eyes met. Thomas wiped away the tear, "Are you okay?". He looked down at the beautiful woman and saw his cum dripping out of her. He swiped up some with his fingers and she quickly wrapped her lips around his fingers and sucked them.

"I love you Thomas. Make love to me. Use me as you wish. I want to please your beautiful body." They then kissed in an embrace like two long lost lovers.

Thomas alternated his mouth between her large breasts. They were so soft and her aureolas were the size of silver dollars. This woman was really into it.

Thomas Lifted her up and lowered her onto his throbbing hard-on.He could feel her nails dig into his back as they pushed their pelvises together. He grabbed her ass and pulled it into him.

"Oooooh yes, Thomas, squeeze my ass," she pleaded. This man was so strong and she loved it. His cock was burning inside her and yet she wanted more! He was driving her wild.

Suddenly the strength in her pushed him off, she pushed him back and got on top of him.

Rebecca was possessed. She maneuvered him into a 69 position and sucked his cum soaked cock like an expert. Thomas was struck by her sudden power. DAMN!! This little 5'3" business executive was being unleashed into a little wanton slut.

Thomas grabbed her ass, squeezed,and spread it. He grabbed enough skin to have a good handle on her, spat into her asshole and then thrust her pussy up and down on his tongue. He could taste the bitterness of his juices mixed with hers on her pussy lips which he rolled around between his tongue and lips. He fucked her with his tongue and she helped by grinding her pussy onto his face almost suffocating him.

His tongue was driving Rebecca crazy. She sucked Thomas's cock with reckless abandon... forcing it into her mouth and gagging on it. "God," she said, coming up for air, " I want to make you come inside me again. What do you want, Thomas? Take me... please!!!"

With that Thomas pushed her mouth back on his cock and wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her pussy on his tongue. With his free hand he took his thumb and pushed it against her sphincter and pushed it.

"ARGhhhhhhhhhh... ," he felt her groan with his cock in her mouth. With every move, his thumb went farther in her ass than anything had been. He then started stroking and Rebecca's body started shaking... she was spasming uncontrollably and didn't even realize Thomas started shooting his cum all the way into the back of her throat, causing her to choke.

Rebecca recovered and swallowed some, but half of it just spilled out of her mouth and back down his shaft, but with good instinct. She lapped it up and cleaned Thomas off. She had never cum with her husband simultaneously in that position before. She was amazed that Thomas didn't even lose his erection. She turned around and gave him a kiss. "Wow, that was amazing," she said, her tits dangling inches from his mouth.

"We aren't done yet," he said, and with that shoved her back down onto his still erect cock while he sucked and pulled on her tits.

Rebecca thought she couldn't come anymore, but she could already feel the vibration coming. She wanted to please Thomas to no end. Her legs were burning, her pussy was burning, and she was sticky with cum. She felt so dirty yet she felt so good about how she had finally gone through with this fantasy and how good it felt. She bounced up and down on his cock like a piston. It burned. It burned it burned a lot. She closed her eyes and bit her lips as Thomas played with her tits with his hands and mouth.

Then it happened from deep within her, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... no... ahm, ... oh.. oh... oh. cummunig... cumming...," Rebecca roared and Thomas felt a rush of fluid leak out all over his pelvis. He had never seen a woman gush like this before.

Rebecca fell on top of him and he needed to still come. He carried her over to the sliding windows, opened the door and propped her over the balcony that faced the street. He spread her legs and let some of his saliva drip into her tiny asshole.

12