Rebecca's 1st Time: Massage Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca realized what was about to happen and closed her eyes as the tip of his penis touched her ass. "Please be gentle," she begged.

Thomas covered her mouth with his hand. She couldn't scream or the people below would hear. He gently shoved his raging cock in her ass. It slid in perfectly. Snug with just the slightest amount of friction. Her porcelain skinned ass felt so good. From below, any passerby who looked up would have seen Rebecca's DDs hanging over the balcony.

Rebecca was semi-conscious. Her head was exploding with neurons firing down her spine. If she had her total wits about her, this suburban mother would have been mortified by the 20-30 men who gathered below on the beach to watch and even take a few pictures.

Finally, Thomas pulled out, brought Rebecca to her knees and shot another load into her mouth. She choked a cough and swallowed every last strand as it hit the back of her throat. Thomas was amazed. This woman just swallowed it whole. She had no idea how amazing that is. No other woman had done this.

Checking his watch, it had been 2 and a half hours. He carried Rebecca back to her bed, wrapping her in the complimentary terricloth robe and placing her back in the bed. He wet a washcloth and gave her a spongebath. The two lovers then embraced and kissed.

"I better go. Please send me an email so we can see each other again," he asked.

"Oh I will," she promised.

5 minutes later, Thomas found Al in the lobby. "That was awesome, Al. Thanks for sharing that awesome piece of ass. I think she'll be in a different place now mentally just like you wanted. I'll definitely be seeing you around. "

Al replied, "No, thank you! She needed this more than you or me. Thanks for taking care of her. If she wants it again I am sure she will reach out to you."

They shook hands and Al ran up to the room to make sure his wife was okay.

She was asleep on the bed and he touched her to make sure she was okay. She opened her eyes and smiled. She reached up and kissed him and went back to sleep. "Thank you. That was a great birthday present. I am so relaxed. Marcus gave me a massage that is better than you'll ever know."

Al turned to head to the bathroom. He could smell Thomas's cock in that kiss. "Oh... I do know. Yes I do," he muttered.

Rebecca had no idea that her husband knew her secret. It turned him on to know that she didn't tell him. It meant she enjoyed it and wanted more. Al reached behind the TV and hit the stop button on his camcorder. He had taped the whole thing.

Both husband and wife went to bed clutching each other with the same imagery in their heads. Rebecca knew she was changed. She had crossed a big roadblock in her life. She had no idea what was in store. She had no idea if she should tell Alex that he was right. He was more than right. He knew her better than she knew herself.

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, and she became a real porn girl too.

So this is the same girl as rebeccasoffice dot com. That is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome!!!!

Loved it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you and Namaste!

Thankyou Al-Yada-Hubby Rebecca from Mumbai, India. We are fan of yours and your wife. Hope to see more erotic stories like this which will expand experience of us- wife from Mumbai and our hubby can also learn. When we can see Rebecca on main line cinema so we can also buy her videos here in Bombay. Yes we have mnyvideo parlors here. Thank you and Namaste again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rebecca

Yes. This is Rebecca from RebeccasOffice.com and this story is about the first time I tried a black cock. You can follow me on Twitter @Rebeccasoffice to ask me if it really is about me.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 9 years ago
Story or the truth - please tell!

Very enjoyable and believable and if it's true WOW makes it even more interesting!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Break Down MWF discovers BBC by chance.in Interracial Love
More Stories