Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole series of orgasms only lasted five minutes but to Andrea it seemed an hour. She had continued to spasm in orgasm long after Rebecca had removed her hand from her pussy but she was too far engrossed in her own pleasure to notice.

Rebecca had sensed she was having a great orgasm when her hand was flooded by juices and she could feel Andrea's pussy muscles contract in rhythm around her wrist as she fisted her. She knew it was good when Andrea's pussy began squirting all over her getting her chest and face all wet. When she could sense Andrea had lost control she had removed her hand but stayed there watching Andrea's gratification in the immense orgasm Rebecca had given to her.

It was about the time that Rebecca had gotten her whole hand inside Andrea's cunt that the boys noticed and were watching intently the scene unfold in front of their eyes. The two girls didn't even know they were there, so lost in their own sex play.

After Andrea finally calmed down she opened her eyes to see everyone watching her. She blushed with embarrassment but she was too happy to care really. Rebecca got up from her knees said, "I've got first shower," and dashed in the bathroom. She began to wash up as she was shortly joined by Andrew and as Julie stepped in she stepped out. It went that way one in the shower to replace one coming out until all were cleaned up.

They all had gotten dressed and were ready to go out. It was still raining so they decided lunch and a matinee so off they went together.The day was a hit and when Rebecca, Ben and Julie made it back to the motel later that evening they just went to sleep.

Andrea and Andrew were exhausted too but also exhilarated as each had discovered a new aspect of their lives to explore. Andrew not sure what would happen at home and began to talk to his sister while he still had the courage. "I had fun today how about you?"

Andrea answered, "Andrew you can never tell a soul about what we did today not any of it promise!"

"I promise, but can you and I talk about it to each other?"

Andrea began, "Andrew I discovered something today about myself and you are the only one I can tell. I never knew I had these feeling for you before. I know we are twins and all but I really felt a connection and when you put your huge cock in me, I have never felt a connection like that with anyone not even my old boyfriend Jake. He is the one I lost my virginity to you know."

"Yes I know," Andrew answered, "but will we ever do that again?"

Andrea thought for only a split second before she spat out. "You bet your fucking life on it! I love you and I want you to fuck me every day with your massive cock. I want you to give me orgasms like I never had before. I want you right now but I am too sore after what we did today. I know we will spend a lot of time together at college."

The following day the sun stayed behind the clouds but the rain ceased. Julie and Ben had decided they wanted to just lie around and do nothing. Maybe walk up the road to the restaurant and get some food and maybe fuck some more. While the sex interested Rebecca she didn't want to hang around all day either. She had wanted to do something but she didn't know what. She convinced her two vacation buddies to drive up the road to a mall at least so they could maybe shop a little.

Once there Rebecca found a Starbucks and making sure she had her laptop with her she went in got a coffee and went online with their free Wi-Fi service. She checked her e-mail and her schedule for school. She only had a week to go before she had to be back to complete her master's final year.

She caught up with some friends on e-mail and sent out a few to people that she was going to see at school. She also found one from her internet friend Joe. Though there wasn't an attachment like most times when he sent a story for her reading enjoyment she opened it curious about what he wrote.

He first thanked her for the great time he had when they met and told her how much what she had done in the bathroom had fueled his fantasies about her. He went on to tell her how much she turned him on and how flattered a beautiful young woman like her would give such wonderful attention to an old guy like himself.

She chuckled at that; she knew that she had quite a bit of interest in older men. She found them very sexually attractive, also they always were better lovers and she loved it that they were already secure with themselves. Though nothing could replace that young cock that got hard quickly again and again that most young men possessed, she really enjoyed the time older men took to make sure she was pleasured first and usually they knew their way around a woman's body.

She read on and though not much else was in there she enjoyed the fact her little show had pleased him so much. She sent an e-mail quickly before she lost her nerve. It said: I would like to give you another better show. If you are interested let me know, as I will meet you tomorrow only. Let me know and I will set up the time and place!

Kisses, Becca

She had never done anything like that but this summer she had awakened sexually and she wasn't stopping now. She even signed it kisses and she never did that, it was just the mood she was in. She hit send!