Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He erupted with such force that Rebecca felt the first shot as he spurted his cum deep into her pussy. Coupled with her orgasm which she was still feeling every stroke now brought a mixture of his cum and her juices flooding over his cock and balls out of her pussy. His body went rigid and he continued to penetrate her until he could feel the last of his jism spurt from his penis. He then collapsed on top of his sister face first into the pillow.

She hadn't had an orgasm like that for quite a while and he had never before had one quite so intense that he couldn't move for ten minutes during which time his cock never softened and stayed buried inside his sister's wet well fucked pussy.

When Ben had caught his breath he turned his head and kissed his sister on her ear and whispered, "Sis that was unbelievable, thanks."

She couldn't respond as she was still in a daze from her massive orgasm. She could still feel her pussy pulsing as her breathing finally returned to normal.

When Ben finally got off Rebecca she just lay there for a minute. Ben looked down at his sister, her legs spread with his cum and her juices running freely from her cunt, a big wet spot under her ass. The smell of sex was so heavy even he could smell it as though he had just entered the room from outside.

He looked again at his sister, her perfect round breasts with her nipples still hard pointing to the ceiling as she lay her breathing slow and deliberate. He could not take his eyes off her; he thought he was so lucky not only to have such a beautiful sister but one that he could fuck.

Ben then said, "Come on sis we need to take a shower."

She agreed and slowly got up from the bed. Only then she noticed that Ben's cock was still hard. She reached for it but he moved away before she could grab it. He didn't want to be touched as his cock was so sensitive now it was painful to the touch. Rebecca knew what that felt like as well because sometimes, after a huge orgasm, she too was too sensitive to even barely touch her clit.

Ben rustled up some towels and even a terrycloth bathrobe for Rebecca and they made their way down to the communal shower. No one was in there when they arrived and Ben said he would keep watch while Rebecca showered.

She went into one of the stalls and pulled the curtain closed and turned on the water. It came out cold at first making her jump momentarily before she felt with her hand it was warm enough to get in. She used the soap Ben had given her and wished he had given her a washcloth as she rubbed her skin with the soap to wash off the smell of sex.

She lathered up her hands really well before she began washing her pussy and she could feel the cum still dripping down her legs as she washed her cunt clean, rinsing well and then began to wash her hair. Finishing, she turned off the water and put the bathrobe back on and wrapped a towel around her head.

Marching out of the bathroom she could see three guys who were being held outside by Ben so she could have privacy. She smiled at the guys as she exited and they in turn smiled back asking Ben who she was. When he responded she was his sister they in turn smiled even more broadly each thinking to himself that they had a shot not ever suspecting that Ben was fucking his own sister.

Ben went into the shower room with the other guys, showered and returned to the room in time to see his sister fully dressed.

She took him out to breakfast and they talked about school. While sitting at the table Rebecca could feel her brothers cum dripping from her pussy. She loved this feeling and the resulting sticky mess in her underwear just served to remind her, what great sex she just had not an hour earlier.

It also made her horny again thinking about what had transpired and with Ben's friends stopping by to "meet" his sister they were none the wiser and all flirted shamelessly with her. Ben for his part just smiled as he knew they had no chance with her. He knew she wanted him that weekend, that's why she came to visit. The only trouble would be getting time alone together. They had been lucky this morning as no one had yet discovered his beautiful sexy older sister had arrived. Now he knew it would be a constant parade to his room to view his sister now that word was spreading how pretty she was.

After breakfast they headed to a popular spot on campus down by the athletic fields. There wasn't a football game at home so many students were around the fields sunbathing in the warm fall day. It wasn't long before it would get cold again so everyone took advantage of the Indian summer.

Before long the beers came out and the party was going full tilt on the field and even though it never got over eighty degrees the clothes were coming off many of the guys.

They were stripping down and running over to the small pond and jumping in to cool off. It almost seemed they were showing off for Rebecca and the other girls on the field. One girl with quite large breasts had removed her top to sunbathe and was finally coaxed to run into the pond. Though she never removed her bikini bottom all eyes were on her bouncing breasts as she ran to the pond.

Rebecca did not have a suit but had changed into shorts which really showed off her ass and her t-shirt was thin enough she didn't need to remove it to be cool. She did however take off her bra and put it in her pocket book.

After a while of drinking, tossing Frisbees and talking, the weather began to cool as the sun got lower. They then moved back to Ben's dorm and in the common room they set up a makeshift bar with beer and shots. Someone brought out a game console and hooked it up to the television and soon the X-box was keeping a group busy playing some shoot-em up game.

One guy was particularly enamored with Rebecca and was hanging around her and Ben. Steve was a good looking guy, muscular and tall rugged features with looks that could have put him on the cover of a J-Crew catalog. Rebecca didn't mind the attention from him as Ben was now talking to the girl that had left the room when Rebecca had arrived.

Kristin was cute a little taller than Rebecca and her chest was much larger. Rebecca guessed she was about a D cup size. She definitely liked Ben as the previous night she had spent with him had not been her first. She and Ben had a thing going. As Ben explained it, they were semi dating. They always seemed to hook up and have sex even though they never actually went on dates.

Kristin had been very nice to Rebecca now that she knew Rebecca was Ben's sister not his other lover. Little did she know because she never suspected what really went on between brother and sister. Rebecca was also introduced to Kristin's roommate Cait. She was a buxom redhead who looked as though she was born to wear a cheerleader's outfit.

She was very pretty and not shy at all but she had an aura of 'look but don't touch boys'! She had broken more than a few hearts in high school and in college she would do more of the same as she flirted with all the guys and never let any of them too close. She talked fleetingly to Rebecca before moving on to the guys.

The night wore on and as they all got drunker and things became wilder Rebecca had had enough of Steve trying to kiss her and generally get in her pants. Rebecca wasn't having any of it though. She rebuffed him more than a few times thinking I really don't want to have anything to do with these fresh out of high school freshmen and she at once felt old.

When she decided enough she went over to Ben and told him she needed to go. He was reluctant but with Kristin in tow they headed back to his room. Kristin not wanting to leave her roommate with the pack of wolves grabbed Cait's arm as they were leaving explaining to her quickly she needed help.

At the room Kristin explained to a drunken Cait that she didn't want to worry about Cait in her now inebriated state which is why she pulled her away. She knew Cait hadn't bedded any guy on campus yet as she had told her she wasn't comfortable with sex much at all. She was grateful after realizing what Kristin had really done for her.

It was clear that Kristin wanted to fuck Ben again, she was all over him and she could see by the bulge in his pants he was ready to go. He asked her if she minded sleeping in Kristin's room since she wouldn't need it and asked if she could make sure Cait made it back ok.

Reluctantly Rebecca agreed and she and a drunken Cait headed for the girls dorm. Cait would not stop talking as the alcohol has loosened her tongue a bit. She was grateful to have a companion to get her to her dorm as she didn't like being alone walking at night even on a safe campus like this one.

Rebecca and Cait got to the room and Rebecca asked Cait for a shirt or something to wear to bed as she had forgotten all her clothes at her brother's room. Cait was only too happy to give her an oversized clean shirt to wear.

Cait might have been shy but the alcohol had dulled that emotion as she stripped right in the middle of the room. Rebecca sat and watched as Cait pulled her shirt over her head and got it caught on her bra. She was laughing as she asked Rebecca to free her.

After Rebecca had freed her and she was standing in the middle of the room with only her bra she started to remove her shorts. When she was standing there in only her underwear Rebecca noticed how beautiful and attractive she was. Rebecca found herself getting aroused as Cait next slid her panties off and almost fell over.

While laughing Cait tried to reach around and unhook her bra. Rebecca was transfixed by the thin red pubic hair that was all around Cait's pussy. It was very light but unmistakably red and almost looked like it wasn't there. She thought she could see her pussy lips protrude slightly as Cait tried in vain to remove the last stitch of clothing, all the while saying she wasn't going to bed with any clothes and she hoped that didn't bother Rebecca.

For her part Rebecca had slowly undressed while sitting on the bed and never took her eyes off of Cait while she did her dance of undressing. Finally Cait asked Rebecca to help at which point Rebecca now naked stood up and while facing Cait got in close and reached around to remove Cait's bra never taking her eyes off of Cait's eyes. She got close enough that their skin rubbed and Rebecca could feel herself getting very turned on.

She pulled the bra off for Cait and for a moment looked down at the perfect size D breasts that were hanging in front of her. She wanted so much to touch them and suckle them but was hesitant that Cait would not like it. So instead she refocused her gaze into Cait's eyes as she leaned in and kissed Cait full on the lips parting them with her tongue to taste this woman's mouth.

Cait responded but pulled back after only a moment. Her nervous laugh was followed by I never kissed a woman before. Rebecca could tell she was embarrassed as she was blushing. Not wanting to create any further embarrassment Rebecca returned to her bed and got in under the sheet. Cait stood speechless for a moment then did the same in her own bed.

It wasn't too long before Cait was asking Rebecca question. She began with, "Why did you kiss me? Are you a lesbian?"

To which Rebecca replied, "You are beautiful and I thought you would like to be kissed. No I am not a lesbian, I am bi-sexual but I mostly prefer men. I haven't been with too many women."

Next Cait said, "I have never been with a woman, ever. I have only slept with two guys before. I am not very experienced. I kind of feel I don't know what to do."

Then Cait shocked Rebecca a bit by saying, "I lost my virginity to my Uncle. I don't know why I am telling you because I have always been so ashamed about it. He didn't rape me or anything I let him do it but I have felt guilty ever since because I knew it was wrong."

Rebecca quickly said, "If he did it with you consent then you should not be ashamed. Do you still fuck him?"

Cait responded, "No it was just the once. I wanted him to pop my cherry, I was always attracted to him and besides he is only five years older than me."

Rebecca then asked, "So, did you have a boyfriend who you had sex with after your uncle?'

Cait said, "I did have one for a while but it seemed all he wanted to do was get me into bed and I didn't want sex that much," she went on, "do you like having sex with a woman? How did it happen your first time I mean?"

Rebecca told her the story of how it had happened in college with her roommate and she had always thought about it and it felt natural when her roommate had moved in on her and started with just kissing.

Cait then asked if she thought she was sick because she had slept with her uncle but Rebecca had her wits about her and decided not to tell Cait about Ben. Rebecca explained that, "I don't think ill of you at all. Your desires can't be helped and if that is what she wanted then there was nothing wrong with it. I would fuck my uncle if I had the chance. He is very sexy but a lot older than me he is close to my dad's age but I find him very sexy."

Cait seemed relieved at the prospect of Rebecca lusting after her own uncle and soon the talk slowed and they drifted off.

Rebecca couldn't sleep she could only think of Cait in the next bed. Rebecca put a pillow between her legs so she could rub her pussy without being caught.

She had used this technique at home because her mother had a habit of walking in on her and she wasn't sure how mom would handle her daughter spread eagled on the bed naked rubbing her clit to orgasm. So she quietly as possible began rubbing her pussy with the pillow clamped between her legs.

She could she Cait's shadow on the other bed and noticed some movement. At first it was slight but soon she could see that Cait was rubbing her pussy under the covers. She was trying to be discreet but in her state she wasn't succeeding very well.

Rebecca even heard her begin to moan and could feel her own pussy began to flow as she became quite aroused. She wanted so bad to touch Cait. It was this brazen spirit, the alcohol she had consumed and the horniness that now took hold that made her slowly and silently get out of bed and go over to Cait's bed.

Cait hadn't noticed as she was too engrossed in her own pleasure but now with Rebecca standing over her it was clear that Cait was fingers deep in her cunt and with her eyes closed she let a moan escape her lips.

The covers were off Cait's body facing the wall in such a way that Rebecca while lying down could only see a covered Cait. But now she could see one exposed breast and Cait's fingers buried in her pussy. She grunted faintly as the last of her reluctance left her and she bent down and suck Cait's exposed nipple in her mouth.

Cait just moaned before she realized that it was Rebecca. She startled and began to get flustered but Rebecca just kissed her full on the lips only breaking the kiss to say, "It's ok I want to make you cum. I will make you feel good and that will make me feel good."

Rebecca continued to kiss Cait, who by now responded like she would have if it were male lover kissing her. Rebecca replaced Cait's hand with her own on her pussy. She felt the soft downy red hair as her fingers slid through it towards a wet slit.

She let her fingers part Cait's pussy lips and she dipped one finger in and ran it down the length and back up across Cait's clit. Her touch sent shudders through Cait and their kiss became even more frantic as Rebecca continued to rub Cait's pussy.

Now Rebecca was in complete control and she knew she would get what she wanted and in turn so would Cait.

She moved onto the bed, Cait moved to give her room, and began to kiss Cait again. Rebecca's hand roamed up to Cait's chest and gently caressed each nipple in turn ending with a soft squeeze, to which each nipple responded by stiffening.

Cait responded to every touch as if she was a virgin, and she was to female love. Her body responded to every gentle touch and caress and soon Rebecca could tell Cait wanted to cum very, very badly.

Not wanting to rush Rebecca kissed her way down Cait's body lingering at each lovely orb and suckling each nipple bringing it to full attention, to the grateful moans of Cait.

She kissed her way down Cait's flat stomach and ran her tongue through the sparse patch of red hair at the top of Cait's vagina. She could feel her shudder as much in pleasure as anticipation.

When Rebecca's tongue finally ran down Cait's slit and parted her pussy lips Cait moaned loudly in approval. Rebecca's tongue first touched Cait's clitoris and she could feel Cait's pussy getting wetter. She had noticed Cait's lips were swollen more than when she had begun. She knew she couldn't tease Cait at this point and she set about to bring Cait to orgasm with her tongue.

It didn't take too long, all the warm-up and teasing only made Cait hornier and she came so quick it even surprised herself because even masturbating herself Cait never produced such an intense orgasm.

Rebecca moved up and kissed Cait, who upon tasting herself on Rebecca's lips asked, "Is that how my pussy tastes? Do you taste like that too?"

Rebecca just reached down and with one finger dipped it into her dripping cunt and brought it up for Cait to taste. As she inserted her wet finger in Cait's mouth all she heard was, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that tastes better than me."

Both smiled as they began to kiss again their tongues intertwining and caressing each other's mouths.

After some soft kissing and hugging Cait whispered to Rebecca "I want to make you cum like you did to me but I have never done that with a woman before. Will you help me?"

Rebecca, only too happy to help, said, "Just do what you would want me to do to you and if it feels good to me you'll know."

Cait smiled and kissed her before getting between Rebecca's legs. She felt Rebecca's pussy with her hand first and was startled to find it shaved clean and said, "I have never seen a woman's pussy up close and certainly one shaved. Can we turn on the light so I can get a better look?"

Rebecca just reached over and flicked the table lamp on. Cait was staring at her shaved pussy with her lips slightly apart and the dewy wetness apparent. Cait slowly kissed Rebecca's pussy and slowly tasted her juices. It wasn't long before she was lapping away at Rebecca's clit and Rebecca was moaning that she was about to cum.

Rebecca had a series of small orgasms ending with a big one that satisfied her lust very nicely.

They lay in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

Awaking the next morning, the two women were naked in each other's arms. Rebecca kissed Cait awake. Cait at first was a little embarrassed but got over it quickly when Rebecca thanked her for such a wonderful night. Cait replied, "I should be the one thanking you! To be honest I have always wanted to get your brother into bed but my roommate got him and now I just watch from the sidelines. I have lusted after him since school began but I moved too slowly and frankly I don't know if I have enough experience for him. I haven't had that much sex with a guy before."

Rebecca responded, "I know he would love to get into your pants and like any guy, as long as they are getting laid they will teach you anything. Hell if they are not doing what you like they all take direction real well you just have to let them know what and how you like it."

Cait answered, "I could never tell a guy what to do."

"Well you don't always have to tell them sometimes you show them or push them in the right direction and if you like something just moaning usually does the trick. The more you moan you like something the more they concentrate on it." Rebecca replied.

After getting dressed they both headed to Ben's room. When they arrived they found both Ben and Kristin quite naked and still asleep. Cait took her roommate and told Rebecca, "I will take her back to our room and get her cleaned up, it seems they both had more to drink than we did."