Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she helped her roommate out the door and they were gone. Ben stumbled out of bed mumbling her needed to pee and marched down the hall naked to the bathroom. When he returned he promptly fell back into bed and began to sleep again. At this point Rebecca was getting peeved with her brother so she decided she would wake him up, at least to say goodbye.

She pulled back the sheet and decided, no she wanted to fuck her brother one more time before she left, so she sucked his flaccid member into her mouth and fondled his balls while she felt his cock grow in her mouth.

She rubbed her own pussy with one hand to get herself wet and soon he was fully hard and his eyes were open, though not fully. He was aware what was happening but not an active a participant yet.

Rebecca then mounted her brother's cock while he lay there and impaled her cunt with his stiff pole. She got herself wet enough that he slid in all the way in one push and with her whole weight she began to ride his cock.

She was rubbing her own clit while she plunged his cock in and out of her pussy and soon her juices were flooding his cock and she was ready to cum. With the stiff cock in her cunt and her fingers working feverishly she brought herself to a very nice orgasm in just a few minutes. After she had cum she got off Ben and began to get dressed.

Ben by now fully awake and aware said, "Sis how can you leave me like this I haven't cum yet?"

To which she replied, "You wanted to sleep I just wanted to use your dick for my own pleasure and I did. You didn't seem to want to help so maybe you should jerk off."

With that Rebecca sat on Ben's roommate's bed and watched as Ben took matters into his own hand and began rubbing his cock. He was stroking it pretty good when Rebecca realized she wanted his cum in her. She loved the feeling and it would make her feel good to have his cum in her pussy for the drive home.

She could tell he was getting close so she got up and dropped her pants and underwear and told him, "I want you to cum in me ok?"

Ben didn't protest he just let her climb on and this time, while she rode him up and down he was thrusting in her too. It was only a couple of minutes and he exploded deep into his sister's pussy. He smiled when she kissed him, climbed off his cock, which was still drooling cum, and got dressed. She exited quickly after that saying goodbye and that she would call him soon and maybe next time he could visit her.

All the way home Rebecca felt her brothers cum as it slowly dripped out of her pussy onto her panties. How she just loved the feeling of that!